Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default Anyone ever fantasize about being the opposite sex?

Maybe I'm just a weirdo.... (um, strike the "maybe") but I get really turned on imagining that I'm a hot female getting raped. I'd LOVE to know what it feels like to have a tiny little female body and be absolutely no match physically for some big strong guy who wants to put his cock inside me! Any other guys out there ever have fantasies like this? Or any girls out there wish they were big strong men just for a night (like, so maybe they can teach that little slut who's been flirting with their boyfriend a LESSON). Don't misunderstand me, I'm not here to talk about transgender issues, shemales or crap like that... I'm just here about pure rape fantasy. My fantasy is to be magically transformed into someone like my avatar (the lovely actress, Kristin Kreuk) and be held down and gang raped by 5 or 6 guys. All of them surrounding me, holding me down as they all take turns, cheering each other on. And after they've all had a turn dumping a load inside my pussy, several (or all of them) decide they wanna fuck my mouth next! I'm lifted up to my knees with one guy twisting my arms behind my back as each guy grabs hold of my head with both hands and sinks his cock balls-deep in my mouth and fucks away....

So, anyone out there got some magic wishing dust, and old lamp with a genie in it? An unused birthday wish? just turn me into Kristin Kreuk and do with me what you will! (I'll also accept being turned into Mila Kunis, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Rachel Bilson, Anne Hathaway, Vanessa Hudgens, Lacey Chabert, Andrea Corr, or Odette Yustman for the same treatment!)
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
onewheelroberts

onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to onewheelroberts
Default I understand.

Yes I feel the same way, but my wife is also in this group. She would love to be a male in a rape fantasy, and myself a female, who loses control of the situation we both would like to know how it feels to be in each others shoes. So you are not the only one with this interests. And for those who don't understand or think it is weird, that's ok, but please don't add some rude comments just because, no one wants to here them unless they are possitive. Thanks for reading and have a great day.
onewheelroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey it is cool bro. I have nothing against anyone's fantasies or fetishes.

Don't take my humor in other threads as offensive. I think alternate view was similiar to this thread.

Rock On. I am just a respectable manager in the business world by day and a loving husband plain as vanilla in the evening and a closet pervert the rest of the night.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebrunetteslore View Post
I'd LOVE to know what it feels like to have a tiny little female body and be absolutely no match physically for some big strong guy who wants to put his cock inside me!
Thats why we like it!!!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #5
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

You're definitely not the only one.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Don't take my humor in other threads as offensive. I think alternate view was similiar to this thread.
I realized that as soon I posted. I've been reading the board for a while now and never saw a post like that before - so, it figures that the day I finally throw my 2 cents in someone else had basically the same idea!
Old 05-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

just one of those fantasies that gets even more out of hand because it could never happen.

a bit like those that want to fuck an alien, or lara croft.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HAHA i always wanted to fuck Lara Croft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Yes! Two words:

Multiple. Orgasms.

I'd love to play with my own tits, holding one while masturbating with my other hand. That's one of the sexiest things in the world (vanilla, yeah yeah yeah), watching a woman give herself pleasure while I'm rubbing her thighs softly, stroking her neck, helping in very subtle ways without touching anything too directly or for too long.

We'd have plenty of time to get rough later that day...

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #10
littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
just one of those fantasies that gets even more out of hand because it could never happen.

a bit like those that want to fuck an alien, or lara croft.
What if you want to fuck Angelina Jolie, who may very well BE an alien (because she's just not human) AND she once played Lara Croft?
Old 05-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Since my fantasy is out of control and totaly impossible anyway, what If I could become a living video game vixen? I sure wouldn't mind being Lara Croft... Ada Wong (especially in that red dress from Resident Evil 4) wouldn't be bad either. On the other hand as Princess Peach I could find out just WHY she's stuck by that little Italian plumber guy, Mario, all these years - big things come in small packages?? And let's not forget the total babe that's underneath all that Chozo armor in the Metroid series - Samus Aran! I would give new meaning to her "screw attack" (wink wink)
Old 05-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #12
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

this is of course why guys pose as ladies on chat forums, It's the closest thing they can have to making it come true.

never heard of a woman faking being male before.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #13
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
this is of course why guys pose as ladies on chat forums, It's the closest thing they can have to making it come true.
Noooo! That's nneeevvvveeeeerrrrrr happened!!???!!

How's the "rape scene" coming?

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #14
quint

quint has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebrunetteslore View Post
Maybe I'm just a weirdo.... (um, strike the "maybe") but I get really turned on imagining that I'm a hot female getting raped. I'd LOVE to know what it feels like to have a tiny little female body and be absolutely no match physically for some big strong guy who wants to put his cock inside me! Any other guys out there ever have fantasies like this? Or any girls out there wish they were big strong men just for a night (like, so maybe they can teach that little slut who's been flirting with their boyfriend a LESSON). Don't misunderstand me, I'm not here to talk about transgender issues, shemales or crap like that... I'm just here about pure rape fantasy. My fantasy is to be magically transformed into someone like my avatar (the lovely actress, Kristin Kreuk) and be held down and gang raped by 5 or 6 guys. All of them surrounding me, holding me down as they all take turns, cheering each other on. And after they've all had a turn dumping a load inside my pussy, several (or all of them) decide they wanna fuck my mouth next! I'm lifted up to my knees with one guy twisting my arms behind my back as each guy grabs hold of my head with both hands and sinks his cock balls-deep in my mouth and fucks away....

So, anyone out there got some magic wishing dust, and old lamp with a genie in it? An unused birthday wish? just turn me into Kristin Kreuk and do with me what you will! (I'll also accept being turned into Mila Kunis, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Rachel Bilson, Anne Hathaway, Vanessa Hudgens, Lacey Chabert, Andrea Corr, or Odette Yustman for the same treatment!)
I have those fantasies all the time. I especially like to fantasize that I am a cute little schoolgirl in a cheerleader outfit that gets molested.
quint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by quint View Post
I have those fantasies all the time. I especially like to fantasize that I am a cute little schoolgirl in a cheerleader outfit that gets molested.
Oh god! I'd LOVE to be a cute little cheerleader... all alone in the lockerroom, surrounded by several members of the football team... mmmmmm
Old 06-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #16
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

I feel like a lot of this kind of thing is because rape is such a power thing. Men get off on the woman being helpless, women get off on the men being powerful -- it makes sense for one to put themselves in the other's position, to get off on their own power or helplessness. It's actually a more me-centric way to think of the situation, I think.

(And yes, while I would never WANT to be a dude and certainly wouldn't touch being a dom with a 10 foot pole, I have fantasies from the rapist's POV fairly frequently)
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #17
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes I have and played some in roleplay being the aggressor
but to know the power to just rape any female you wanted
don't have that imagination
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #18
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

I certainly fantasise about being a woman and being raped.

I also (as a man) fantasise about being raped by a woman. I enjoy being anally penetrated and have had several women do it to me. I'll even admit to being bi-curious and wondering what it would be like to be raped by a man.

My current fantasy is to rape a shy/virginal woman. After I've had my fun, and I'm lying sated between her legs, with her sobbing beneath me as my cum drips out of her, the tables are turned... by the return of her flatmate who just happens to be a dominant female who is well practiced in abusing her boyfriend. When she walks in and sees whats happened, she sneaks up behind me and knees me in the crotch.

By the time I've recovered enough to realise whats happening, I'm on my knees with my arms tied behind me and my head forced to the ground. I'm whipped and beaten, before to my horror I feel the bulbous head of a huge strapon pushing up against my arse....

I look to the side and meet the gaze of my victim, who is still slumped in the floor, trembling and sobbing from her own assault, and holding her own brutally ravaged crotch...

As our eyes meet, I bellow in agony as the strapon piledrives deep into me with one long, deep, savage thrust.

Perpetrator to victim in one session

dc69
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #19
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I don't really fantasize about it, but I think about what i'd do if I was the opposite gender.

If I woke up tomorrow and I was a man, I'd probably walk around with my penis in my hand all day.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:13 AM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nooo your not a weirdo! Ive had many a wet dream where I ma guy and raping some helpless girl. Naturally Id rather be the one being raped but then in dreams you sometimes dont get a choice! Its still rape after all and still a turn on no matter which gender I end up being!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote