Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #21
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
spectacular sex is a myth I think
It's really unsettling for me to see someone write that. :\ I hope you find a real man at some point, because I assure you, spectacular sex is most definitely _NOT_ a myth.

On-topic, though -- I was with a guy for a while who would wake me up by fucking me sometimes -- sometimes I would think it was really hot, and sometimes I'd be really tired and get pissed off and we'd generally just stop. The thing, I think, that was lacking in your situation was respect for you on your boyfriend's part. :\ Consensual non-consent can be hot -- real non-consent is against the law.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for your kind words. However if I've only met losers up to this point in my life thats my fate. If I met Mr. Right, the universe would be off, just the way things work.

I hated that when he would try it when I was sleeping. faking sleeping didnt stop it either.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:47 AM   #23
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Perhaps the universe is just throwing you jerks so you will be all the more certain when mr right does rear his head

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:58 AM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One can only hope . I think the perfect mate is bullshit though. Nobody ever stays in love .
Old 07-23-2008, 01:00 AM   #25
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey, i could stay in love...id just have to fall in love first

and yeah, sleepy sex is no good...if your into it and your raped, its rape, no contest

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:58 AM   #26
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
One can only hope . I think the perfect mate is bullshit though. Nobody ever stays in love .
Well, I've been in love with my Master for 5 years now, so I'm gonna hope for both our sakes that you're wrong on that one... But I'm really sorry that life's fucking you so hard. Screw men.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sometimes sleep is WAY better than sex!! Try being sleep deprived from toddlers and you soon find sex is not as important as SLEEP. ALso.. you can die from lack of sleep but you cant die form lack of sex

Have had that happen here, sharing the fantasy and then when you say no... I must be particularly nasty when Im sleepy though because hes given up tryingto wake me for sex and dares not rape me! I guess theres a difference between "nooo!" and "NO."
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #28
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
I guess theres a difference between "nooo!" and "NO."
that statement totally deserves an award for something... are they opening nominations for the Rapeboard end of the year awards yet?

thats great!

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:56 AM   #29
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words. However if I've only met losers up to this point in my life thats my fate. If I met Mr. Right, the universe would be off, just the way things work.

I hated that when he would try it when I was sleeping. faking sleeping didnt stop it either.
Are you familiar with the proverb, as ye sow, so shall ye reap?

That's the nice way of saying, if you are even half as "charming" in real life, as you are online, then I don't have a hard time seeing why you "only meet losers."
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:35 AM   #30
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I was just thinking this morning, I dont know if I would really like for my partner to be into the rape thing. I was just thinking that I love sleep way more than sex, and when I was with my boyfriend it pissed me off when he would try to wake me up for sex or when it was too early in the morning. What if my man was into rape stuff and wanted sex when I wanted to sleep and would just take it when I didnt want to, that would get so annoying! And he would think he was entitled to it just because he knows I like it, I know if I were a man I would think that way. i dont know anymore if I would want a guy into the same thing now.

What does everyone think?
I can't answer that one...I never slept with anyone. But still, in my imagination, I love the part where the woman cuddles against the man body and he gives her sweet kisses on her forehead and caress her. Then he asks her if she had a nice day and eventually help her get over some occasional stress and they fall asleep together. I love that part. It's very very vanilla but that's what I am. I know it is very surprising to hear that from me, as the one who comes over with loads of perv twisted post, but hey, it's a fantasy board.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #31
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Are you familiar with the proverb, as ye sow, so shall ye reap?

That's the nice way of saying, if you are even half as "charming" in real life, as you are online, then I don't have a hard time seeing why you "only meet losers."
You dont even know me so you cant say what is or why. It just so happens that I'm picky and have no problems finding dates, but no one is man enough or can handle me so I drop them. You wouldnt last a minute with me I would rip your manhood apart and send you home crying.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #32
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
You dont even know me so you cant say what is or why. It just so happens that I'm picky and have no problems finding dates, but no one is man enough or can handle me so I drop them. You wouldnt last a minute with me I would rip your manhood apart and send you home crying.
Thanks for another display of your charming personality.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #33
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wake with a woody, use woman. It's so natural...but yes, often there's the distinct feeling she's "putting up with it" that in itself can be erotic
Old 07-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #34
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
spectacular sex is a myth I think

getting back to topic...I always thought that it was how it goes. If you are both into the rape thing, he can take it pretty much anytime he wants right?
Huh? Yes, there's "better than taking a real good crap" sex...the kind where you're just getting over an urge...

but then there is indeed "wow, I look good down there fucking...I wonder why I'm up here floating on a cloud" sex...usually as I orgasm the third time in a session. For me, the first orgasm is usually "nice" but the third through fifth are mind-blowing. I rarely make it past three, though, as I'm not in shape, and the third one takes half an hour.

Women tend to have much better orgasms...lucky things.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Thanks for another display of your charming personality.
Yep, I thought you wouldnt have a decent reply to that, you never do. Instead you just want to have this attitude like only a female could.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #36
JohnnyReb
Banned

What was I supposed to reply to?

Some text on a screen said that I'm not good enough and that you would rip my manhood apart.

I'm not sure if you meant that as a metaphor or in a literal sense, but either way, as I already said, what was there for me to reply to?

I mean, I get it. You are god's gift to the males of the species and your shit doesn't stink.

Oh and "your" man, better not so much as think about another women, let alone look at one.

Lest we forget, "your" man better also let you sleep your life away and be perfectly happy being with a woman who would rather sleep than have sex, who believes there's no such thing as spectacular sex and also believes nobody ever stays in love with someone.

Oh, I almost forgot. All the men you meet are losers and no man should be interested in a woman older than himself.

Let me know if I missed anything.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #37
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I was just thinking this morning, I dont know if I would really like for my partner to be into the rape thing. I was just thinking that I love sleep way more than sex, and when I was with my boyfriend it pissed me off when he would try to wake me up for sex or when it was too early in the morning. What if my man was into rape stuff and wanted sex when I wanted to sleep and would just take it when I didnt want to, that would get so annoying! And he would think he was entitled to it just because he knows I like it, I know if I were a man I would think that way. i dont know anymore if I would want a guy into the same thing now.

What does everyone think?
Have you ever tried taking a sleeping pill, letting him fuck you while you sleep.
Then you can get two things done at once
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:30 PM   #38
luvtoshowmyboobies

luvtoshowmyboobies has initial reputation

I have had men 'try' and wake me for bad, fast sex, but most dont take it to a rape scenario when I get pissed. You'd think with my temper, that it would drive a few men to raping me just to get me to shut up...lol, but they never have.

At any rate, try turning the tables on the next man who wakes you for sex when you dont want it. Grab the remote and turn the tv on while he's doing whatever. While he's trying to get it in, ask him if he's seen that movie and when he says no, start describing how great a movie it is and the plot etc.

or..find a way to turn on the light, grab a book and keep looking at your watch and ask him what time he thinks he'll be done.

or...wait one morning until he's completely dressed in his suit for work and late for a meeting or such and surprise him by being totally naked and jump on his lap spread eagle and get those peepee juices all over his suit. Or better yet, wait till that morning where he has a big day and wake his butt up early. Let him feels what it's like to be sleep deprived!

Just my vicious lil self. I would enjoy finding ways to get even till he finally walked out if I didnt have the strength to throw him out first.
luvtoshowmyboobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #39
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had a former girlfriend who liked to play this way. She'd agree to leave her door unlocked, and take a nap. She usually was asleep when I let myself in, and woke up with a shriek when I grabbed her roughly and started tearing off her clothes. (We went through lots of cheap t-shirt and panties.) It was a wild struggle, and great for both of us.

We also enjoyed plain vanilla sex, and cuddling and falling asleep together.

As for "the guy has the right to take it anytime", that depends if you've agreed that he can do this. The point of a *fantasy* rape is that it's a consensual type of play; he can do anything that you've both agreed on beforehand, and he *CAN'T* do anything that you've said is beyond your limits.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:09 AM   #40
FLMaster1958

FLMaster1958 has initial reputation

Throwing my two cents worth into the discussion. I do agree that this is where fantasy and reality meet and clash. But it also seems that if the fanasy is such that setting it up ahead of time, agreeing to the situation, and expecting it seems somehow so hollow and having as much substance as vapor.

It is possible to give your consent ahead of time.. and then expect to be taken and enjoyed anytime. In a sense, yes, this is real rape. In another sense... not. Since consent has been given and accepted... and the possibility exists to remove that consent.. out of the heat of the moment. As far as I am concerned, trying to remove that consent during the act is foolish.

What is rape but the violent use of another.. without asking or setting up ahead of time. If you want control.. keep it.. and forget being raped. If you realy have a rape fantasy.. you must surrender to it...sleep or no sleep. Unless you become a total slave, it seems... "Please don't rape me tonight.. I really need some sleep".. should be good. Also if you are sleeping with your partner and you seem really exhausted, maybe he should let you sleep tonight.. he can always rape you in the morning.

It is all a matter of how much you want to play a game.. and how real you want it. The requirements and sacrifices differ all along. For those of you that look down your noses at total slavery, even this requires commitments and responsibilities.

Balance is when wants and needs match. What do you want...and what do you really need?
FLMaster1958 is offline   Reply With Quote