Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2006, 01:23 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a case in the US somewhere in which a man and a woman filmed their rape and killing of one woman and there is a second case against the same couple. Knowing that everything leaks out at some point that probably will also.

That will be over the limits for my tastes.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:24 PM   #22
virginfantasy

i saw one on youtube of a real one........at least im pretty sure it was- i was looking up fake ones and it came up the title was something like "terrorist rape" and i almost threw up watching it i had to turn it off
Old 06-11-2006, 02:02 PM   #23
Rahl

Rahl has initial reputation

"terrorist rape" on youtube definately isn't real. The "victim" is a male speaking in a "female" voice and he breaks down laughing at times. Just more punk kids expressing homoerotic tendencies through the safety of humor.......
Rahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:05 PM   #24
virginfantasy

still grossed me out idk why good acting maybe, but seriously- i dont like when its THAT real.......
Old 06-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I downloaded a clip of a guy doing a young woman a long time ago. If it wasn't real it must have been her first time doing a film. She sure looks scared. I haven't watched it in a long time but this brought it back to mine. I haven't the foggiest idea of what site it came from.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:34 PM   #26
Rahl

That's understandable. For me, the more disturbing something is the more I cannot look away. When something disturbs me I have to analyze why it does and overcome its ability to affect me. The principal of right and wrong does not change, only the severity of my reaction.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:46 PM   #27
virginfantasy

even if it IS fake, if it looks real anough, i wont watch it. its too much for me
Old 06-11-2006, 03:15 PM   #28
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
even if it IS fake, if it looks real anough, i wont watch it. its too much for me
I will watch it, but will probably not like it. But bad acting I will not watch at all. Or rather I will once, right before I remove it from my hard drive....
Old 06-12-2006, 09:26 AM   #29
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
There is a case in the US somewhere in which a man and a woman filmed their rape and killing of one woman and there is a second case against the same couple. (
There was a case like this about 10 to 15 years ago now in my neck of the woods, where 2 girls were kidnapped, raped and murdered by a married couple; Paul Bernardo and his wife Carla Holmolka. Carla took a plea bargin and got 12 years for manslaughter. After the deal was struck, it was revealed that Carla's lawyer had in his posession video tapes of the rapes and murders, which implicitly fingered Carla as a major contributor, rather than the unfortunate, abused victim she tried to convince everyone she was. Also found guilty of drugging and subsequently killing her own sister so her husband could rape her while sleeping.
Anyway, she's now free and living in the province of Quebec. She was even able to earn her bachelor's degree during her time in prison. Experts think there is a good chance she will reoffend.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:33 AM   #30
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahl
That's understandable. For me, the more disturbing something is the more I cannot look away. When something disturbs me I have to analyze why it does and overcome its ability to affect me. The principal of right and wrong does not change, only the severity of my reaction.
Don't think I've ever come across a real rape on tape, but I have seen some of those execution videos on the internet. The one that got me was the "unknown Russian soldier" video, where the guy is pinned to the ground on his side with a boot on his head, and another soldier slides a knife between his throat and vertebral column (behind the larynx and carotid arteries) then cuts forward, severing the throat and arteries. An incredibly disturbing video that had me messed up for days. You hear the soldiers groans of shock and pain, then a sickening sound as he tries to draw air through his severed throat. Yet I watched it over and over again. It was like a train wreck that you can't turn away from. Didn't enjoy what I was looking at, but I couldn't turn away.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:22 PM   #31
Rahl

I've seen that video, horrible image quality, but having seen it, that's a good thing.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:58 AM   #32
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

throat still got the vid sounds nice
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:04 AM   #33
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

HB, I think someplace in my twisted computer. An unfortunate results of living back in the woods is I only have the carrier pigeon speed of dial up.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:01 AM   #34
virginfantasy

wow- so you really live in the woods?lol
Old 06-13-2006, 11:08 AM   #35
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Virgin, That's right. Our place is way back off ther road with the squirels,rabbits, and birds in the front yard. The deer and wild turkey have the woods out back.

Nice and quiet, except for the occasional barking of dogs from the animal shelter up the hill. No one will hear your screams as you hang from the steel beam in the basement.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:25 AM   #36
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
Virgin, That's right. Our place is way back off ther road with the squirels,rabbits, and birds in the front yard. The deer and wild turkey have the woods out back.

Nice and quiet, except for the occasional barking of dogs from the animal shelter up the hill. No one will hear your screams as you hang from the steel beam in the basement.
....now that's some place for serious fun .....just kidding...

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:33 AM   #37
virginfantasy

hanging from steel beams? and why am i hanging? whatever happened to screwing someone laying down??lol but oh how nice- that really turned me on for some reason. i just woke up too! i dont need to be excited so early in the day haha
Old 06-15-2006, 09:05 PM   #38
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Virgin. you are hanging so I can completly inspect my catch. Laying down I can only see one side at a time. But don't worry you have plent of time in my private buildings for laying down and getting screwed. Nice and quiet so you can get plenty of rest between play times.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:30 PM   #39
virginfantasy

BETWEEN play times??-oh so youd rape me more than once, huh?lol and im afraid to know how youd "inspect" me haha