Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #21
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

About 14 or 15 years ago, I read an article about the Japanese trains. Back then, it seemed pretty inevitible that if a girl or woman rode on the crowded trains that they'd get groped eventually. Men would go inside the clothing and such, and most of the women, unable to move, did nothing and just endured it. On the very rare occassion that some man was caught groping, he'd just get a proverbial slap on the wrist. Only around the time of this article were some brave women starting to yell out "Chikan!" when they got groped, and they were starting to add "women only" cars to the trains. So I suspect the groping peaked about that time. I don't know how rampant the situation is today. I'll bet that the tradition continues to some extent.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #22
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex
Default Groping and other things in Japan

Do you gals mean something like this? A little more than groping by the Japanese men. .I would say. .

Originally Posted by jossaer
Hi guys
I never knew this existed until i did a trip to Japan and find out about it.
Is a big thing over there and have a few exelent fun experiences with groping over there.
be fun to find a group of guys to do it with in some public place.
I have a few fun stories if you want to chat about it on MSM
just contact me if you want.
Josefin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_it View Post
now I really am starting to feel I'm missing out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AMWF forced titsucking.jpg (90.2 KB, 152 views)
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #23
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Hmm, I think they've probably gotten past the point of plausible deniability...

We've had about two inches of snow in London these last few days so the trains are running an emergency service. (Pathetic, isn't it.) So it's very crowded in the mornings
Old 01-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyhosethief View Post
Hmm, I think they've probably gotten past the point of plausible deniability...

We've had about two inches of snow in London these last few days so the trains are running an emergency service. (Pathetic, isn't it.) So it's very crowded in the mornings
With the girls all bundled up against the weather will they even feel you groping?

That could be quite the philosophical point. "If a woman is groped against her will but can't feel it is it still fun?"

Much more interesting that mucking about with trees falling in the forest.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #25
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Say, PantyhoseThief, you going to create some of your own "Global Warming?" A little friction, maybe? AlGore doesn't seem to be getting much done in that department! Nothing but hot air from him, it seems.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #26
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Its been a while since I've been felt up. Get it occaionally in a club when you are dancing in a crowd or something but not as much as it used to happen when I was on the schoolbus. Hardly a day went by that someone horned up biy wasn't trying to squeeze my bum or reach up my skirt. It was a challenge to get from one end of the bus to the other

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #27
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

I did an absolute classic a few years back, completely unintentional but was still nice?

I was walking into a pub talking to my friends and so not watching what I was doing, arm blindly reaching out to push open the door...only for it to push straight into the very nice, and very firm tits of a blonde coming out the door!

We both looked really shocked and luckily she could see it was a genuine mistake and laughed it off.
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #28
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntimateViolator View Post
With the girls all bundled up against the weather will they even feel you groping?

That could be quite the philosophical point. "If a woman is groped against her will but can't feel it is it still fun?"

Much more interesting that mucking about with trees falling in the forest.
Hmm, that's an interesting philosophical question and I think to get to a solution is going to require quite a lot of complex and subtle reasoning...

Oh hang on - the answer is "yes"

Anyway, my research finds that however cold it gets, some girls won't stop wearing short skirts - they just get the thicker tights out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Say, PantyhoseThief, you going to create some of your own "Global Warming?" A little friction, maybe? AlGore doesn't seem to be getting much done in that department! Nothing but hot air from him, it seems.
Well, I don't really want to damage the climate and bring down civilisation since artificial fabrics are so nice. But a little local environmental degradation can be nice... the more degrading the better...
Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #29
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joetex View Post
Do you gals mean something like this? A little more than groping by the Japanese men. .I would say. .

Originally Posted by jossaer
Hi guys
I never knew this existed until i did a trip to Japan and find out about it.
Is a big thing over there and have a few exelent fun experiences with groping over there.
be fun to find a group of guys to do it with in some public place.
I have a few fun stories if you want to chat about it on MSM
just contact me if you want.
Josefin
that would be unreal if you could tell me where that pic is from
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #30
graeme

graeme has initial reputation

used to grope every week at a nightclub in middlesbrough, amazing what you can get away with when it is busy
graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

I don't recall ever having been groped :[ Perhaps it's just because I look so young. But still, I feel left out!
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #32
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

I've always fantasized about doing this, but I've always been scared of being caught. I've done the occasional unintentional touching when at a crowded club or something, but never intentionally trying.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #33
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah great memories

I love a bit of a feel...shit its fairly harmless, chick should be flattered, anyway Japan is the shit for this stuff, a Few Uni students were arrested for forming a "Chikan" group...molesting group, they would spot a hottie, watch her train, day, time and carriage, door etc, and text friends and strangers to meet, surround and grab some ass!

true story from circa 2002,

I have to say have done a little bit here and there, If I went out with a girl and was trying to bed her, but was going nowhere, and I knew I lost my chance for a fuck, I would always cop a feel for the road lol if you get a chance to get your index finger under her undies and "in" chance of a fuck goes up 90% he he worked sometimes, others oh well at least I felt the shape of her ass and her cool silken undies lol
Old 01-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #34
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Ummm, excuse me, people... But groping a woman in real life is SICK, I can't believe people are able to talk about their real life experiences without feeling any shame.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #35
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post

if you get a chance to get your index finger under her undies and "in" chance of a fuck goes up 90% he he worked sometimes, others oh well at least I felt the shape of her ass and her cool silken undies lol
Ummm I thought we were talking like, casual brush against the bottom here. I'm pretty sure if a guy stuck his finger in my panties in real life, I'd embarrass the shit out of him by calling everyone's attention to the pervert.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #36
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old 01-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #37
Songbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
Aw, I'm sorry, don't be sad. Just keep your hands out of panties in public!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #38
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
Aw, I'm sorry, don't be sad. Just keep your hands out of panties in public!
Exactly...need to be discreet...casual brush up against her goodies etc...especially in tight public places is always a great treat
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #39
TREN666

TREN666 has initial reputation

I had a couple of groping experiences.

At a party, i had to carry a drunk girl out over my shoulder and managed to grab her by the ass and slip a finger under her panties as i picked up. She was out of it and didnt realise.

Had someone fall asleep on me on a train and managed a quick fondle of her breasts.

Woke up next to a girl at another party in a room whilst the party was still going on (i was very pissed) and took some good upskirt shots on my phone then used her hand to play with me for a a min or 2

Its a thrill but can be dangerous
TREN666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #40
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I don't recall ever having been groped :[ Perhaps it's just because I look so young. But still, I feel left out!
In my experience looking young is no defence from getting groped lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote