Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wet Panties

My personal experience with wet panties goes back to my pre-marital days and the “handful” of times when I finally got my hands on a woman’s panties and found her panties moist at the crotch.

I need some sex education, please. Why this board? In my fantasies, anything that might embarrass a woman is a turn on. After some rape “foreplay,” the molesters are always grabbing a woman’s crotch and loudly announcing, “Hey she’s real wet!”

The questions are; under what circumstances might a woman get aroused enough to moisten her panties? And, is there the possibility of someone else visually detecting it if her panties were to be exposed? If so, do different fabrics or colors make it more visible? Do women ever get wet in public (daydreaming at the office, at the beach, in the locker room, etc.) and get concerned about being detected?

Any factual related input would be appreciated.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I remember one time when I was horny and I started kissing my wife's neck from behind while pulling her towards me so she could feel my hard on. She enjoyed it but was in the middle of getting dinner ready "stop, stop you're making me wet"

Another time we were having fore play and I was rubbing and feeling her through her panties. I didn't put a finger under them, just kissing and touching many other places. Eventually I felt a noticeable moistness.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Wellllll just speaking for myself, it does tend to happen kind of easily >_> However, it is a natural response for a woman's body to do that when she's frightened. It's a defense mechanism, since being raped while dry down there can potentially cause damage.
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:53 PM   #4
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
Wellllll just speaking for myself, it does tend to happen kind of easily >_> However, it is a natural response for a woman's body to do that when she's frightened. It's a defense mechanism, since being raped while dry down there can potentially cause damage.
Do you think even though the wetness is a 'biological'/natural reaction...you (or any other woman) would feel 'ashamed'/guilty that she gets wet for her attacker? In the fantasy...that part of the divergent feelings in a woman is turn-on I think...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
Do you think even though the wetness is a 'biological'/natural reaction...you (or any other woman) would feel 'ashamed'/guilty that she gets wet for her attacker? In the fantasy...that part of the divergent feelings in a woman is turn-on I think...
Oh definitely. Because, sure, it's natural, but your body is still betraying you because you don't want it to happen... And I wouldn't assume that it being natural is common knowledge, so I would assume he didn't know and thinks that I'm getting turned on.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #6
Songbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
Then again, maybe it's just you who gets wet from fear.

At least, that's what any smart rapist who wants to humiliate his victim would say.

... Now I'm wondering haha. But I can't ask the opinion of the other girls on this board, because it'd only make sense that they'd react that way too!