Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #61
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Jason and I walked through the door together he didn’t have hand cuffs on. You looked up at him asking did you get the money for him. You just laughed at her she looked so confused I asked her if my friend had come by and she said no still looking up at her husband.

What’s going on let me go he got the money for you what else do you want. It’s not what I want that matters any more it’s what he wants I said pointing at Jason. What does he mean Jason it’s what you want. I have had a little change of hart Sara.

I made a deal with our friend here He’s going to let you go but first he wants you fucked in the ass on tape it’s like the end of the movie he made. What you say you made a deal to let him fuck me in the ass how could you?

Well it’s not really him that’s going to do the fucking it’s me he wants me to fuck you on tape its part of the deal so you’re going to have to go along with it if you want to get out of here.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #62
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the hell were they talking about?

"Let me go. You couldn't possibly have told him ok, Jason?"

He has the money. Why do we have to do anything else?

Jason was going to sodomize me. But why? Was he making him? He had said 'what he wants' and he pointed to Jason.

"Jason, what the hell is going on? You are ... did you...

"Oh my god."

He was a part of this. He was the man I'd sucked. And the man that caned me.

"You rotten fucker! It isn't enough to humiliate me with 18 year olds?" I screamed at him. "Goddam you." I struggled and pulled but was held fast to the floor with my ass in the air. "You are a swine."
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #63
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Yes I am but from now on you’re going to do whatever I tell you to. As I watched Jason kneel behind her I knelt down too and loosened the chain holding her head to the floor not all the way just enough so that she was now on her hands and knees.

Jason grabbed her ass he already had his pants off and his dick was hard he rubbed it along her slit and in one quick jab stuck it in her pussy just to get it moist then he spit on her ass spread her chicks and pushed his dick into her ass. As you screamed and pleaded I opened my pants too and told you to suck my dick. You had no choice the pain in your ass kept you screaming as I slid my dick into your mouth.

I told you that if you didn’t I was going to be the one to cane you next and I’m much better at it then Jason was. I enjoyed watching your tits swing back and forth as Jason pounded your ass. He and I fucked you for a good half an hour before we came. We stood up and you dropped to the floor cum leaking from your mouth and ass
Old 01-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #64
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bastards - both of them.

It hurt so much. Betrayal as much as the fucking he visited on my ass.

Suck this guy or get caned again? I sucked.

Every time Jason shoved into my ass it hurt, not only my asshole but the flesh of my buttocks - so sore from the previous caning.

I hate them.

It took forever for them to finish.

They finally pulled out - of my ass and my face and unhooked me. Then they jeered as I collapsed, crying and feeling filthy.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #65
bob209
Privileged Member

So we have a deal Jason said and I just nodded the movie will make me a nice profit across the border. And remember you still have to pay me to keep me quite about this whole thing.

You’ll get your money but what if she tries’s something. I walk over to you and nudge you with me foot I reach down and take the chain from the loop in the floor pulling it I tell you to stand up. With you standing in front of me I look you over. You look good I tell you with cum running down your legs and some still on your face.

I slap you just to make sure your listening to me OK Sara this is what’s going to happen. You are going to do whatever Jason tells you to. You look at me with hate in your eyes now listen this is what’s going to happen to you. If you go to the police or tell anyone about what happened to you here we will find you and I already have several offers form people over sea’s that want you as a slave.

And between your husband and me we have enough connections’ so we aren’t worried about anything you say. And we have a tape of you having sex with another man so you’ll be divorced and penny less if you do anything we don’t like do you understand me.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:15 AM   #66
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Oh he was right there.

Jason was connected.

My cheek still stung from the slap. What choice do I have but go along with their sick desires and try to find a way out later?

I'm so tired and hurt so much, every part of me felt raw and abused. I can't think like this...

"Ok. I give up."
Old 01-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #67
bob209
Privileged Member

OK now that you know the rules it’ time for a little test I want you to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. You’ll find makeup in there to use it. Jason and I are going to find you some suitable cloths
We watch you walk slowly to the bathroom before we leave.

We come back and find you sitting on the chair you were tied to just a couple day’s ago. We look you over and smile very good sweetheart now go put these on so we can go. Go where you ask just get those cloths no we’ll tell you when we’re ready. Now move.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:37 AM   #68
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I took a shower, trying hard to get all their junk off me. I don't think I've ever been so stiff and sore. The water helped my muscles but didn't do a thing to help the welts.

I dried and put on makeup - avoiding my own eyes. My own husband - no matter what, I'd never given him reason to treat me this way. If anything, I'd taken a lot from him and his floozies - each younger than the last. Humiliating he didn't even try to hide them.

I came out and dressed, asking where we were going and didn't really expect an answer.

Clothes. What they picked wasn't my choice.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #69
bob209
Privileged Member

When you came back out we looked you up and down We had picked a red tube top with a red leather skirt that barely hid the top of the thigh high nylons. I commented you don’t were stilettos much.
Because when you walked out you looked like you might fall over any second. Walk around some and get used to them we don’t want you falling when we take you out.

Out ware you ask I can’t go out looking like this why not Jason said you sleep around with other men.
You act like a slut now you look like one and we both laughed. We had you walk around till you started to get the hang of walking in stilettos. They make you legs look really good Jason said.

I said put your hair in a pony tail I want them to have something to hold on to. You looked at me saying they. They who? Never mind just do what your told we have to go soon.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #70
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I couldn't look more like a hooker if I tried.

And no I don't wear shoes this high. Sickening.. I got an ugly feeling when he said they. "NO, don't do that.. don't make me ... do anyone else. Please.. Jason, PLEASE!"

I started to cry again and my eyes sting. He can't really be serious.

But ... all this.. facade? Was it merely because of his wounded pride?

"What about your whores? Huh, Jason? Why condemn me for my lousy lovers when you've had so many?"

He looked at me and his slap was quick and hard. He'd never struck me before - not once.. unless you count the caning.

"Don't do this please.. please?"
Old 01-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #71
bob209
Privileged Member

We led you out of the basement up the stairs and through the kitchen. I opened the back door and Jason led you out holding your arm.

When we got to the car I told you to hold still walking up behind you I slipped a blindfold over your eyes I turned you around opened the door of the car and gently pushed you back when you were in position I told you to sit down.

You slowly bent your knees till you felt the seat. I told you ok scoot over Jason you get in the back with her. Once he was in I closed the door and got into the driver’s seat started the car.

AS we pulled out I could still hear you pleading with Jason not to do this. We drove for what seemed like hours to you actual it was only about 45 minutes. I stopped the car and told Jason we’re here. Jason and I got out then pulled you across the seat swing your legs out I said when your feet were on the ground we pulled you up by the arms
Old 01-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #72
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I begged Jason not to do this.

How could I have misread a man for so long.. A husband? Where did all this perversion and hatred come in? How had I not seen it?

His only answer was a brutal twist on one of my nipples.

The ride took forever and the blindfold made it worse, my stomach started to be queasy. So pushing down nausea, they pulled me from the car to my unsteady feet and started to lead me...
Old 01-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #73
bob209
Privileged Member

I opened a door and led you down a hall way that opened into a gig room I know you could hear the people talking. I sat you down on a chair and told Jason to put this in the machine the next thing you heard was your voice saying no please don’t.

Ok you have seen the tape and you see the real thing right here in front of you who wants her first.

I pulled your blindfold off the light hurt your eyes then they started to adjust there were at least a dozen couples in the room. Some of the women were on leashes like dogs others wore high boots and leather bras. Where are we you asked Jason quietly?

You heard someone say let me break the bitch in a tall woman was now standing in front of you she said stand up but before you could she slapped you across the face once you were on your feet she grabbed your chicks and kissed you on the lips. Every one howled when she did. She slapped a riding crop against her boot and told you to get down and kiss her boot. You looked at Jason and said PLEASE JASON TAKE ME OUT OF HERE I’m BEGGING YOU. I tell you this is all part of your training Sara now do what she said as your kneeling on the floor kissing her boot she asks you have you ever been with a woman before. You look up at her not knowing what to say but the only words that come out of your mouth are PLEASE DON’T is all you get out before the crop is laid across your shoulder blades.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #74
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Oh my god, this was like the worst of Jason's movies.

I didn't know REAL people did these things, I mean, I'm not stupid, but it all seemed so ...showbiz like.

I'm quite sure this is what hell is like. Jason was no help. He just stood and watched as that ...that... amazon hit me with the crop.

"Goddam it you FREAKS - LET ME GO!"

Another blow from that crop and I had to answer, "NO NO I've never been with a woman." Hadn't I cried enough?

"I'll never forgive you Jason." I felt my nose start to run and started sobbing in huge bursts. I feel utterly abandoned.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #75
bob209
Privileged Member

AS you start to cry the woman bends down and fastens a collar around your neck then clipped a leash to it. Now my dear I want you to crawl around with me so the read of our group can get a good look at you.

She pulled you around stopping at each couple one man asked is she good at blow jobs I don’t know why we don’t see she pulled on the leash till you were sitting up? The man unzipped the zipper on his leather pants and pulled out his dick thankfully it was only average size he walked up and stood right in front of you his dick right on your lips. The woman jerked the leash as a signal you looked up at her then turned back and opened your mouth and accepted his dick.

As you sucked him the woman said take your hands off his dick you only touch someone when you’re told to hold your hands like a dog begging for something to eat. She pulled on the leash until you were sitting up with your arms bent at the elbows and your hands turned down.

In this position you had no control over what happened if you leaned back his dick might slip from your mouth and you know that the bitch would use that as an excuse to use the crop on you and if you went too far forward his dick would plunge into your throat.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #76
InnocentVirgin
Banned

He was as foul as any of them there. I prayed I would stop crying because I hate them seeing me like that.

She was a bitch. She'd tug that leash and near gag me while I was sucking him.

Beg like a dog. Will it ever end? I cried harder at that.

Oh please, someone come and take me out of her. Please... My knees were raw from crawling.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:45 AM   #77
bob209
Privileged Member

OK my dear everyone has seen her bring her back up here. The woman pulled you back to the center of the room and handed the leash to you. I have decided that since everyone would like to go first I hear you sob even harder at the news.

Jason pass the bag around ever couple pick out one chip and hold on to it please. After Jason had passed the bag around He came back to where you and I were. He pulled on the leash and said stand up my dear. You were glad to get off your knees but what he said next made you tremble.

I think it only fitting that our guest should have a say in her fate reach in my dear and tell us who will be the first to sample you.

You reach into the bag and pull out a chip well tell us who gets to use you first you shudder as you say number three.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #78
InnocentVirgin
Banned

It dawned on me that ALL of them had a chip and that ALL of those same couples would be waiting for a chance to add their signature line of humiliation on me. And he wanted me to pick.

I wondered how people survived terrible ordeals. You read about it all the time. Horrible things that they went through and they looked.. normal at the end of it all. What scars did they hide? All of these thoughts banged around in my head in fits and starts as I put a hand in and withdrew a chip.

#3.

"Goddam you Jason... " I whispered it only.

A whoop and a holler and a man leading a leading a woman dressed in schoolgirl plaid stepped forward. He personified the word redneck and I felt the first cold touch of panic at the base of my spine. "Don't do this, please." Even the words seemed mechanical now.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #79
bob209
Privileged Member

Don’t do this don’t you understand this is what it’s all about my dear now come with me.
He grabbed your arm and started pulling your along “were are you taking me” you’ll see not very far.
And what’s your name my dear Sara you mumble well Sara meet Sharon. Sharon this is Sara you two are going to be my family for a little while won’t that be nice. He led us into a small room off to one side.

Once inside he pushed you on to the bed. Sharon we’re going to play the game again you remember the game Sharon said yes. This is a game I remember my father playing with my mother. He would be home when Sharon came home from school she would be dressed like Sharon is now he would say come over here sweet heart. And she would hesitate and her mother would say please don’t hurt my little girl.

And the game went like this when ever Sharon would say no to him he would hit her mom and that’s you Sara. Ok let’s start kneel down here in front of me Sharon the girl knelt in front of him he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick now suck it he said Sharon said no I won’t. Then he walked over to you stand up he said when you were standing he drew back his fist then punched you in the stomach you doubled over but he caught you see this is the game.

Then he said Sharon are you going to suck my dick. She said no again and he pulled you up right and punched you again this time a little lower in between gasps you said “Sharon please do whatever he says I can’t take this much longer”. Ok Sharon said as she knelt in front of him but you know Sara as soon as I get him hard he’s going to fuck you. NO what kind of sick game is this you say.
][/SIZE]
Old 01-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #80
InnocentVirgin
Banned

It is a sick game.. all of it.

My stomach felt bruised and it hurts to take a breath. "Don't... please.."

I held my stomach and watched her suck on this guy. Bile rose in my throat and burned. How can Jason allow this? No matter what he thinks of me.. surely he has some human compassion.

I covered my face with my hands and didn't watch.. Too soon that bastard would be hard...