Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Do it like you're raping it.

Right, so. You meet some bird, down the pub, in the park, or wherever. Lots of booze. You go back to her place, your place, the bush in the corner of the park, behind the skittle ally, wherever.

You're doing her up the arse from behind, and she's loving it, so you start to smack her about a bit. She doesn't seem to mind that either.

Now there comes a point where your mind can take two directions. You can either think "this girl likes it rough, I'm going to really give it to her", or "I best be careful here, I don't know this girl".

What do you do?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You fake an orgasm so he can feel like a man long enough to get it over with. Then go home and masturbate and forget his name.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
you fake an orgasm so he can feel like a man long enough to get it over with. Then go home and masturbate and forget his name.
haha!!!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
You fake an orgasm so he can feel like a man long enough to get it over with. Then go home and masturbate and forget his name.

Have we gone out on a date before?!

Last edited by Remiel; 06-19-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiel View Post

Have we gone out on a date before?!
That is altogether possible.

If she's already into it you could test the water with a little encouraging dirty talk. Phrasing things you want to do in the form of questions. While fucking. If she agrees and even better starts to beg for them, you ease into it. Maybe even repeat the question. Teasing out a dirty, slutty side of her.

I guess I think of the first time a guy ever choked me. We didn't discuss it beforehand. It was a random drunken New Year's romp with a man I didn't know all that well. He wasn't rough necessarily. And I didn't feel like a nameless piece of meat, either. He was confident. In my brain its still one of the best fucks I ever had. He just kind of loosely had his hand about my neck. Like he was holding me. Which turned into a kind grasp like he needed his hand there for leverage. When he started to apply the smallest amount of pressure I could feel it all through my body. He apparently could feel my response because it quickly escalated to him full on closing off my windpipe with intermittent pressure so I didn't lose consciousness. He fucked me repeatedly. We'd rest and sleep for a while and then he would just... take me again. It sounds cheesy describing it like that. He didn't ask me and I didn't reach over to stimulate him on my own volition. He knew how to turn me on and get what he wanted. He fucked me hard. Hard. Sometimes he hurt me. In my euphoric and slightly drunken stupor I did whisper "rape me" to him. And though it obviously didn't technically make any sense by that point saying it out loud was exhilarating. He responded well.

I think that's the closest I've ever gotten to having an orgasm that wasn't by my own hand.

Pun intended.