Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 11:33 PM   #81
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The drumhead court is formed there in the yard by the men present for the offenses of attempted escape and disobedience by a slave. I am to preside, being the oldest member present.

The three slaves are lined up, on there knees before us, one blonde called Brittany, a brunette named Cameron, and my slave who has yet to give me her name or to be named. Naked except for their chains the three women shiver in the night air, goose bumps on their skin and their nipples hard. Their peers, such as they are, are also gathered. Naked slaves were driven from their beds and cages by whips, the wardens ready with shotguns to quell any dissent.

A stool is brought out for me to sit upon while I judge the punishments for the slaves. This is less than a trial as their guilt is both obvious and already proven. No, this is a sentencing.

So, the crimes are only briefly touched on and then the worth or value of the slave discussed. Their value determines whether their lives are forfeit more than anything else. A man stands to present each slave for sentencing to the court.

Brittany, the blonde sow, has been bred successfully three times, and even now her large tits give good quality milk as they always have since her first breeding. She has a fine figure, soft and round where she should me. A well padded ass that many have enjoyed fucking and a skill with her mouth. She a natural blonde, although her pubes are now permanently bare, the hair having been remove by electrolysis by one of her previous owners. But she is older, and her skin no longer a nubile as it once was. In her late 30’s she might not be bred again. It is also her second escape attempt documented since she was made into a slave.

Cameron is young, not yet twenty, with short dark hair, an athletic build with small tits and long strong legs. Cameron’s dark eyes show fear, even here in the low light of the courtyard. Well they should, for she is a recent acquisition, just sold by her father who spent his years abusing her before he found her too old for his desires. Attempts to breed her have proven futile, and the veterinarian who tends the sow has determined that she is barren.

Then there is my nameless pregnant slave…

Judgment is swift. All three should be put to death. Brittany is an old sow; her tits will run dry soon. Her body is losing it tone, and therefore its appeal to her master. She is sentenced to the spit.

Cameron is young, her body trim and youthful, but she is unable to produce. With hormones she could become a milker, but as a breeding sow, she is worthless. Yet her body can always be sold, there is always a market for young nubile female flesh. She gets the horse.

Lastly, there is my slave… In a few months her belly will be round with child and her tits will be dripping milk. The child and the milk have worth and of course she can always be bred again and again. Perhaps she can have 4 or 5 children before she stands in Brittany’s chains.

After some discussion amongst the men, it is decided. Since she will give no name, she shall be named then.

The girl, or what remains of her, currently in the spit is removed as Brittany screams and cries as the sentence is read out. The horse is brought out, the tall rounded cross member with the high solid shaft set into it.

But before the sentences are carried out I rise to speak to the gathered slaves, and the two sluts who face their fate.

“This sow” I say pulling my slave to her feet, “has served her masters well. By discovering which of these slaves would be disloyal, rebel and attempt to escape, she has earned a reward. For her services, she will be rewarded half the food ration from Brittany and Cameron for a month. The other two sows will forfeit this, and they shall be required, if they survive, to complete this sow’s work details”

“Now we'll take this sow back to her room. She need not watch as these other two are punished”

I pull my slave back through the side door as fresh firewood is brought for the spit, and Cameron is bound, then made ready for the horse.

A rope lead around her neck, I lead her back to the room she slept in before. Binding her again with the iron collar attached to the chain set into the floor, I turn to speak to her. “You were lucky cunt” I tell her as the method of her naming her comes in on a cart pushed by one of the warders and we both turn to look at it.

The gas burner on the cart is already going, a propane flame fed by a 25 pound cylinder next to it. The irons sitting in the flame are red hot. But they will be white hot soon enough for her naming…
Old 01-18-2007, 01:44 AM   #82
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think to myself how lucky i am not to have been put through what the other 2 are going through. I cant help but woder why he did help me but, does he have worse things in mind for me or not.

Back in the room i was in earlier, i have the collor back on which again makes me feel like some defencless animal. I can see the irons, but am not prepared t beleive they will be used on me. I know my fate so far is better then the others but i also know he has no right to treat me this way.

Thoughts of my life before he took me flash in my mind, it brings tears flodding my to eyes, god how much i want to be back to my old life again, back to when i had freedom and respect.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:27 PM   #83
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The warder leaves and a few moments later returns with the rostrum. A thick rounded wooden beam about 6 feet long, angled at about 45 degrees is attached to a heavy cart. There are manacles for her feet and another set for her wrists. Putting her weight on the rostrum presses rubber feet into the floor and holds it into place. Her legs are bound to the manacles near the base of the round beam, closest to the floor and her arms are place behind her once free of the light chains she wears. Manacles for her arms, set higher on the rostrum lock her wrists behind her and pull her backwards onto the thick round beam. A small windlass cranks the wrist manacles down and back, pulling her arms behind her and towards the floor. As the steel cable of the windlass pulls her wrist manacles towards the floor, her shoulders arch to relieve the stress, but in due course, the slack is removed and her shoulders are slowly disjointed. Her high large breasts are pulled up and back into conical mounds topped by rigid nipples and her legs are split. Her bound ankles pinion her to the post and her knees open as her ass is forced against the hard dark stained wooden surface. As her legs are forced open her moist slit peeks open and the light stubble of shaven pubes does nothing to hide the pink inner lips.

I move the cart holding the blue flaming burner and the rapidly warming irons next to her and ask the warder to get a mirror. He laughs knowingly as we walks out the door and I slowly examine the irons as they cook in the fire. Each on is about an inch tall, and the largest about that wide. They are glowing cherry red to yellow white and there are all the letters of the alphabet and the numbers 0 through 9. I sort them carefully, arranging them in the fire so that they heat evenly.

The warder returns with a full length mirror, and he places it behind me, facing the bound slave girl. It affords her a full view of her naked body bound to the rostrum, every inch exposed, and the glowing light of the burner and irons next to her. Her eyes glow in the dim light like some feral animal, and the sheen of her own sweat, whether from fear or the heat of the burner, can be seen in her reflection.

“That’s all” I tell the warder and he leaves with a knowing smile. Alone finally, I pull my erect cock out from my trousers and straddling the woman, I run it up and down the slit of her pussy for a few moments, my pre-cum lubricating her hole along with her own sweat, before sliding the hard meat into her dry hole.

I slowly stoke into her as I pick up one of the glowing irons slowly waving it in front of her eyes as I slowly fuck her. “Now, what shall we name you?” I tease the bound woman, “Cassandra?, Elizabeth, Mary Ellen, hmmm? Then I’ll burn each letter into you, one at a time. Where should I mark you? On your face? Across you tits? Or should I burn it into your back or ass? Or maybe just around your cunt?” Then I laugh an evil chuckle.

“Well girl, what will it be?” I say holding up one white glowing iron, the light of which illuminates her body in the dark room as she watches the reflection of herself in the mirror, the white hot rod seeming to float above her.

Last edited by squidley; 01-19-2007 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:20 AM   #84
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

why should i give the prick my name, its the only part of my like he doesnt know and cant rule, no matter what he does or calls me i know my real life and my real name and so do the ones who love me and that will help me to keep going.

My body in pain and the heat from the object beside me makes me shiver with fear. The only thought helping me through is the thought of my family and friends who care about me.

"Im not telling you my name, you dont deserve to know it" my voice blunt and cold but still full of fear, my eyes focused on the irons.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:42 AM   #85
squidley
Privileged Member

“Fine slut, you can keep your old name to yourself forever. No one will ever ask you for it again and it won’t even be on your grave. The last name anyone will every call you is the one I give you then.”

I toss the cooled iron back in onto the fire and pull my cock out of her cunt. Pulling a set of metal tongs off the little heating cart, I grasp one of the metal rings already embedded in her pussy lip and taught opening her cunt. Taking another iron fresh from the fire, I step back so she can enjoy the show in the mirror.

“So slut, you won’t mind then if I burn your clit away? Or maybe I should just brand you between your pussy and ass, so that you can think about it for a while?”

“No, that’s too easy on you, you fucking skank. Just a few burned pussy lips, you probably haven’t had an orgasm in your life and wouldn’t miss the little nub anyway.”

“So fuck you!” I say as I grab another iron, white hot from the fire and press it into the flesh just above and to the right of her gash. I hold it there as it sizzles and smokes, burning deep into the flesh as she screams and tries to thrash in her bindings. She can see herself in the mirror as the light and heat of the iron are quenched on her mons. Smoke and steam rise from her crotch and before she can pass out, I toss the cooled iron aside and press another white hot metal symbol to the skin just above and to the left of her pussy. A new round of screaming erupts just before she passes out. I let the iron cool and dim before discarding it.

Walking to the nightstand, I take a picture of water from the stand and dump the contents on her face to revive her. Then it’s back into the saddle, by hard cock slides into her abused pussy in a single stroke and I fuck her hard, knowing how much pain her crotch must be in. Her firm breasts are at hand, pulled tight against her chest and I maul them, pulling hard on her nipple as I pound my cock into her.

I want this to be a quick hard fuck, and it is. I can feel the salty cum building in my balls. I also want this to be special. I want her to remember it, her naming day, and I pull my cock out before it explodes and dump my salty jism on her badly burned crotch, just over her new brands as I smile and laugh sadistically. Rubbing my cum on her belly I dismount her and let her see her new name reflected in the mirror in black letters burned into her skin.

Looking weakly into the mirror, her body and hair plastered with sweat, her nipples hard from my physical abuse of them, between her splayed legs and covered in my white cock juice is her new name burned into her.

“71” it says in black letters surrounded by red and puffy burned flesh just above her cunt.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:14 AM   #86
my dark side
Banned

As i continue to scream in pain from my burnt flesh and the extended torture he just stands there and grins at his handy work with little regard to the amount of pain he caused me.

I see the number 71 burned into my flesh. Through the pain and tears i manage to ask " What does it mean, why did you burn the number into me"

Again unable to hold my own body up cause of the pain i have endured, i fall limp, but still unable to block out any pain my body is feeling. I can tell he sees im going to break soon.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #87
squidley
Privileged Member

“Fuck you bitch. It means it’s your name now” I sneer.

As she has been known to bite, I strap a ring gag in her mouth before I start unbinding her from the rostrum. A leash on collar follow, so the slave can be lead to duties and I replace the manacles of the rostrum with light leg irons. Finally, I exchange the manacles binding her wrists behind her back for tight handcuffs.

“Well 71, it’s time for you to earn your keep. While you might not be the center of tonight’s entertainment, there’s no reason you can’t be part of it” speaking as I drag her back to the punishment compound.

The lights are still burning outside into the cooling night. The slaves that were in the stocks or hanging from their wrists and ankles are still there. They are still naked, wracked in pain, and awaiting their fates.

Cameron and Brittany are there too. Cameron is now hanging by her arms that are bound behind her back. A loop of cable goes around her chest and under her arms and suspends her in the air. On each leg is a cuff of heavy leather. Attached to the leather bindings are heavy weights, sandbags filled with fifty pounds of dry sand each, nearly doubling her weight. Below her is the horse. An inverted “V” of hardwood, it has a three inch thick heavy rubber dildo protruding from its center. The dildo is adjustable, and now about 10 inches protrude from the horse. A thin coat of lubricant has been applied to the dildo and Cameron is being slowly lowered onto the dildo, her pussy lips being held open by one of the warders until the hard rubber enters an inch or so, just enough that she can’t wiggle off the hard rubber shaft.

The cable holding her suspended is then released and gravity is allowed to take over. Slowly she is impaled on the hard rubber shaft as she sinks onto the horse. The thick shaft is forced into her by her own weight and the weight of the sandbags and in time, her crotch will settle on the sharp edge of the inverted “V”.

Once settled onto the horse, Cameron’s tits, ass, legs and belly will be a target for a man with an assortment of whips to select from. The beatings will last thru the night until she no longer provides entertainment with her screams to the men and slaves gather around her. The men will laugh and enjoy the show; the female slaves will be reminded that it could have always been one of them.

Yet she is the lucky one of the two. Brittany faces a much crueler fate.

Brittany has been bound to a metal rack. A shaft on the rack penetrates her pussy like a cock, about 8 or 9 inches in. Another short shaft enters her ass about 7 inches and prevents her from rolling around on the rack. Metal straps around her waist and hips bind her to the central rod as well and her knees are bent to that her feet lie flat against the central shaft – frog tied. The cage like rack allows her head to be bent back and another hollow shaft enters her mouth, holding it open wide like a large phallus to be sucked upon. Her arms are bound above her, framing her head, and held in place by metal cuffs.

The whole assembly is suspended on a motorized spit and an eccentric gear system thrusts the shafts into and out of her pussy and mouth as she is slowly rotated by an electric motor off to one side.

A stack of wood set to burn and offset to one side is just beginning to catch flame and soon will be a roaring fire to slowly cook the blonde bound on the rotisserie and a warder bastes her for the coming heat with oil and honey.

I bring 71 out into this seen and kick her behind the knees, driving her to the ground and stopping her from hitting her face by yanking on the leash attached to her collar.

Shouting to get the attention of the surrounding crowd I introduce the sow. “Let me introduce 71. You may use any of her holes in any way you like so long as you don’t make her lose the baby!”

Pulling her close by her leash, I sneer into her ear, “Time to work slut” and several men, their cocks in hand, close in on her and the screams of Brittany and Cameron fill the air.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:26 AM   #88
my dark side
Banned

As i am on my knees, still choking from the collar that stopped me from hitting the ground. My mouth is help open as i see guys approaching me. I can hear the screams of th eother two girls in the background and i feel i am still going to pay for what i did in some way.

I see a group of guys forming a line to have their way with me.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:05 AM   #89
squidley
Privileged Member

The first man come up to 71 and grabs her head roughly, his hard cock hanging in her face. Finding the wet hole of her mouth with the tip of his cock he shoves his long shaft in the waiting maw. Grabbing the back of her head he buries his shaft all the way to his balls on the chained slut.

“Somebody give me a cane” he says and another slavegirl runs to comply. The cane offered and accepted he begins to lash viciously at 71’s ass while keeping his cock deep in her mouth.

Another man grabs one of 71’s feet, a cane in his hand as well, he starts to beat the sole of her foot in conjunction to the short thrusts of her mouth rapist.

Meanwhile, the show is just beginning. Cameron has finally sunk all the way onto the horse so that the warder with the whips begins his gruesome work. The flames of the fire next to Brittany have also been fanned into a crackling bonfire and the heat begins to slow roast her.

Last edited by squidley; 01-21-2007 at 07:34 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:54 AM   #90
my dark side
Banned

I try to scream from the pain caused to me by the canes, however the guys dick is buried deep in my throat not letting even a peep out. My eyes water adn tears start to form even more. I gag with each thrust as chills run down my spine at the sounds of the girl screaming as she is being roasted alive.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:44 AM   #91
squidley
Privileged Member

I watch as 71 is mouth raped and beaten with the canes. The slut deserves no less in her foolish part of the attempted slave escape. The two other whores might not be so lucky and they might even die because of their stupidity.

Brittany is coated with the honey and oil mixture and is slowly turning bright red as she turns on the spit, and she screams into the shaft fucking her throat as she roasts. Hot air from the fire will soon parch her to silence and if the warder in charge of the BBQ doesn’t do something about it, her voice will fade forever.

The lictor handling the whip has started lashing Cameron’s small tits. Yet she endures the vicious blows silently. The girl either has a high pain threshold or is unconscious. Each impact of the whip shakes the girl and her tits are crushed by the impacts leaving red welts. Unsatisfied at his results, the man holding the whip discards it and selects another from a pail of cold brine. Tucking the whip under his arm, he dumps the cold brine over the bound woman on the horse. She coughs and shakes for a few moments before lapsing into a quiet stillness again. The new whip slams into her body with more force, but no more reaction. She remains curiously quiet under the heavy lashing.

Both women have fallen into silence, and even 71’s only softly moans as her throat is raped and her body beaten.

The fire next to Brittany is allowed to fade to hot coals to keep it from crisping her flesh. More oil and honey are added to keep her from burning and to let the heat work its painful magic on her.

Still there are more surprises for the slaves. One is about to be tested on 71. A warder approaches her from behind with a large metal chest. Setting it down behind her, he draws an object out of it and nudges aside the man caning her feet. With one quick thrust, he shoves it up her cunt mercilessly and begins to fuck her pussy with it.

The shock of the object’s insertion hits her hard and she screams into her face fuckers cock, still embedded into mouth. Her body convulses with each stroke of the object and her throat rapist pull her head hard to force his cock deep into her mouth as he shoots a stream of hot jism into her, just as the man behind her pounds her pussy with a hard frozen phallus of ice.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:15 PM   #92
my dark side
Banned

Crying out in pain from the recent insertion into me, i begin to choke on the cum freshly shot deep in my thoat, fear racing through my mind of what else they are going to do to me, before they are finished punishing me.

As i finally clear my throat and i stop choking i begin to beg for the ice to be removed, however my begs come out as nothing more then muffled words due to the ring holding my mouth open.The unbearable feeling of it makes my body start to shake as more people start to gather closer to me for their share in the assult on my body.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 AM   #93
squidley
Privileged Member

71’s misery is minor compared to the two other women. Cameron, on the horse, has fallen unconscious and the warder’s efforts to inflict more pain or to revive her are wasted. Their sport ruined, the weights are released from her feet and she is slowly pulled off the horse, the vet examining her decides to send her to the infirmary rather then to let her die. A stretcher is summoned for and two slaves are recruited from the gathered group to carry the limp brunette back into the building and a waiting bed.

Brittany is still suffering, still slowly roasting and while her screams have lessened, the vet certifies her for continued abuse. 71’s throat rapist retires after filling her mouth with a load of hot cum, and the ice cock shoved up her tight hole has melted, the man fucking her hole with the cold rod has replaced it with his own warm fleshy root and he slowly fucks her with his own meat for all he’s worth. Soon he fills her already occupied womb with warm seed, displacing some of the cold but not the child growing there.

Pulling his still dripping cock from her wet gash, he hands 71 one of the frozen replica cock and points to Brittany as she slow rotates on the spit above the dying embers. “Here” the man said, “go there, use this and make it good…” pushing the icy rod toward her. “And it better be entertaining…”
Old 02-02-2007, 10:40 PM   #94
my dark side
Banned

Reluctantly I Move towards he, trying to think what to do, i dont want to torture her anymore then what she is being tortured.

As i reach her i walk to her head and slide the ice in her mouth alonge side them shaft of the spit that is already in there. I pretend as though im fucking her mouth hard with the ice as to not anger the onlookers, what i am infact trying to do is help and be nice to her by allowing her to swollow the melting ice. After a couple of moments the heat has caused the ice to fully melt away.

As i stand there i stay quiet and pray that my performance was beleiveable enough and hope that they will stop torturing us.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #95
squidley
Privileged Member

Wishes can sometimes be more than dreams. I watched carefully as 71 played with the ice dildo in Brittany’s mouth. Everyone else did too. 71 fooled no one by mouth fucking the tired girl slowly roasting on the spit with the rod of ice. We knew what she was trying to do, and silently I think all but the cruelest of the mob approved. The intent wasn’t to murder the girl after all, only to punish her; otherwise the fire would have been built beneath her and not to one side as it had been.

But the night’s entertainment was over, and I think everyone realized it. 71 stood there watching for a few moments as the silent decision was made and people began to move to remove Brittany from the spit. It is a slow process as she is burned over her entire body. Most of the burns are minor, a few are not. But with the extensive amount of burns, her life is in danger and the veterinarian sends her to the infirmary for treatment. 71 is recruited for stretcher duty to carry the burned slave to the small hospital.

It’s probably in 71’s best interest to go there as well. Considering that the rest of the slaves believe she turned Brittany and Cameron in to her own benefit, it is probable that many of the slave girls would do there best to take revenge if they could. She is no longer safe here, at least for the time being. So I’ve decided to make her my private pet…

71 carries the stretcher along with another slave all the way to the infirmary. Once there, Brittany is placed in a hospital bed and shackled to the bedposts by her ankles. Cameron is also there, occupying another bed, her eyes now open as she sobs quietly, an IV in her arm. Soon Brittany has her own IV running and the doc is placing wet compresses over her body to treat the worst of her burns.

Before 71 can leave the farm, there are certain things that must happen first. The table awaits for one.

“Girl, get over here” I command her, as I stand near the surgical table, an array of scalpels, knives, saws, drills and other sterilized tools sit on nearby tables to sample and mold her flesh.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:21 AM   #96
my dark side
Banned

His voice harsh and words chilling, his eye glancing over his tools then stairing coldly at me waiting for my move. Staring back at him, i raise my hands to behind my hand and feel for the clasp holding my gag in place. After finding it and fiddling for a couple of seconds i unclip it and drop it to the ground, closing my mouth as soon as its removed to show i wont scream.

Not removing my focus from him, i solwly walk over towards him giving off the impression i am complying with his demand. As i reach him i instantly lunch towards him and wrap the lead that is attached to my collar around his neck and grab it tight in my hand, not tight enough to choke but enough to make him know i am serious.

Leaning into him i whisper in his ear "you have had your fun now you are gonna get me out of here and to freedom". Pushing him closer to the table "Now be good and slowly hand me a knife from the table while i can see your other hand the whole time. No funny stuff or this will be your last breath".

Grabbing the knife in my free hand i place it firmly against his back while still clutching the lead around his neck, the chain to my cuffs hanging out of the way. "Now i have mine, get one for yourself to use if people try to stop us. dont dare try to use it against meor you will be sorry" pressing my knife more into his back so he knows i mean it.

"Now start walking, you knwo what to do if anyone tried to stop us and no funny stuff if you want to live" Pushing him towards the door.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:53 AM   #97
squidley
Privileged Member

The veterinarian finds his own knife. A long curved dermatome, the 10 inch blade is sharper than a razor. Very quickly he also sounds the alarm which is received by the warders who come to the infirmary in response.

The warders’ response is quick and simple. They level 12 gauge shotguns on both of us, the girl with the knife who holds me captive and me as well. No body escapes the farm, alive anyway. The only escape, much as the victims in Auschwitz learned, is up a chimney.

The warders arriving quickly summon more help and two more of the men arrive with shotguns and we are quickly surrounded by the heavily armed men, their guns leveled on us.

“Girl, let him go and you might live through this. Otherwise you might just both die..” yells the leader of the men., “but in any case slave, you aren’t leaving this farm unless we want you to!”
Old 02-06-2007, 08:22 AM   #98
my dark side
Banned

Pushing against the knife, forcing the tip to dig into the top coulpe of layers of skin, not enough to do any real damage but enough to cause pain and some blood to show him i mena buisness, " I warned you didnt i". Pulling the lead closed to me again causing his air to slightly be cut off, "now you have to get me past these people and to freedom without any more stuff ups".

I loosen the grip on the lead to its original spot again. Looking up at the surrounding people " I have bene raped, tortured and am now pregnent cause of you and this place, i am not afraid of dying since my nightmare occured". Pushing my now hostage towards the larger group of people that are blocking the door. I tug on the lead around my hostages neck " you are within reach of them, you know what i expect you to do" again holding my knife tight to his back but now just below his cut and bleeding wound. " No more funny buisness.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #99
squidley
Privileged Member

The men with the shotguns hold their ground. The blued steel cannons waiver not an inch and save for the fact that two of them are now at point blank range almost touching my chest, nothing much has changed.

Speaking to the girl I lay out the facts, “They aren’t going to let us leave. They’ll just shoot me and then take you… After that, you’ll wish you were Cameron or Brittany. If you are lucky, they’ll run you thru the incinerator in the crematorium – alive – inch by inch. Maybe they’ll do something worse. After all, there are a lot of ways to die, and not all of them are quick or merciful like a knife in the back”

“So how about a deal then? I don’t care to die, by your hands or theirs. I think I can get them to let you go, you’ll get an escort to the fence line and I’ll even get them take your leg iron off. After that, you’re on your own, but at least you’ll have a chance. Otherwise we’re both dead and I might as well have them shoot me as much as have you stab me. Then you’re on your way to the furnace, dead or alive. So what will it be???”
Old 02-07-2007, 04:09 AM   #100
my dark side
Banned

"What sort of fool to do you take me for " Snarling into his ear as my hand holding the lead slowly lowers while maintaining my grip, forcing him to bend his head backwards to save himself from choking. I stop as his ear is level to my mouth " You dont want to die, but i know that without you as my hostage till im away from here and safe i know i am a dead girl." "You wanna deal, you better make it a good one." Whispering into his ear as to not let the surrounding people hear my plans i am telling him untill i am ready for them to know it "I want both sets of irons off me, legs and wrists, i also want clothes and i want all of this before any furth deals are made."

Allowing him to return to his full standing position " Now how bout making that deal with them, unless you want my knife to let your skin have another feel of my knife entering it." Slowly forcing him right into the way of the guy who looks to be running this gun show. " Now deal or die with me, i have experienced enough to not be afraid of dying right now" My voice cold and blunt with no feeling in it anymore. " Now speak "
Closed Thread