Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Boss from Hell

The Boss from Hell

The words of Susan Watkins foreman echoed in her ears as if they had been fired from a gun, “I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go Susan” this job was the only thing that stood between her and her baby being out on the street.
The year was 1934 and there was no such thing as Welfare programs for needy families, and Susan was all-alone in the world, her parents died in an automobile accident two years earlier and the money her father had in his saving went to pay his debts, leaving Susan penniless, and the bank took the house.
Then she met John and feel in love, he promised to take care of her forever, Susan didn’t see John for what he really was, just a smooth talker looking to get her in the sack and she gave him her virginity after he had given her a dime store engagement ring asking her to marry him, and as luck would have it she became pregnant on the night she lost her virginity, and John who had promised to marry her, love and care for her for ever was on the first train out of town never to be heard from again.

“Please Mr. Woolly, I need this job, whatever I’m not doing well enough at I will do better I swear” Scott Woolly was not only Susan’s Foreman but the new owner of the packaging plant, a ruthless business man who had no qualms about destroying peoples life’s to get what he wanted, and from the first time he seen the blue eyed bra-busting beauty with the long auburn colored hair and the big but firm round bubble butt he knew he would have her, all he had to do was find her weakness, and that was easy, once he learned she was all alone in the world with no one but herself to care for her one year old baby.

“I’m sorry Miss Watkins, but I just don’t think you fit into my workforce” tears started welling up in Susan’s eyes and her bottom lip started to quiver as she tried holding back the tears, “Please Mr. Woolly sir, I live from paycheck to paycheck, this job is the only way I have of caring for my son, please we have nothing without this job, I’m begging you please don’t fire me” … “Well there might be away of working something out … maybe” now with a glimmer of hope Susan says, “I’ll do anything sir, anything” … “How about you cook dinner for me tonight, I’ll stop over around 7 and we can discuss it” … “Thank you Mr. Woolly Sir, you won’t be sorry”

Just as Susan was to young and naive to see through John and what he was really after, she didn’t see Scott’s intentions either, she was just glade there was a chance of him letting her keep her job, and dinner seemed a innocent enough gesture to her. Then she heard the knock on the door, “Come on in Mr. Woolly Sir, I just set dinner on the table, please have a seat”

It didn’t take Scott long in letting Susan know what it was going to take for her to keep her job at his plant, “I want you to serve me breast milk with my meal Susan” he said after only a few mouth fulls of his meal, and the 22 year old sat staring at him stunned silent for a few seconds before saying, “Please Mr. Woolly Sir, I’m a hard worker just ask anyone at the plant I…” but he cut her off saying, “I’m sorry I thought you wanted to keep your job, my mistake, I’ll be going, good luck finding employment Miss Watkins”

“W-wait Mr. Woolly Sir Pleaseee I-I-I …” … “Let me make this clear to you Miss Watkins, I can replace you tomorrow, jobs like yours are scarce these days, and you being a woman makes them even more in short supply, now, you can serve me breast milk with my meal or find another job, do I make myself clear?”

Susan knew Mr. Wooly was right, she knew the only reason she had this job now was because the former owner of the packaging plant was a friend of her fathers and felt sorry for the cards that life had dealt her, “I could squeeze some in a glass for you Mr. Woolly” Susan said in an obviously humiliated voice, and with a chuckle knowing she was now his he said, “Fresh squeezed is nice but I prefer mine fresh from the fountain Ha! Ha! Ha! Now bring your chair over here next to mine and have a seat”

Setting next to him she was shaking trying not to cry, “Get them milk jugs out there sweat meat I’m a thirsty man Ha! Ha!” and she could hold back her tears no longer as she started slowly unbuttoning her dress, pulling it down off her shoulders and arms down around her waist, and Scott leaned over licking a tear from her cheek as he unfastened her bra clasp on the back of her bra strap “Get it off” he said.

“Them are beautiful” Scott said as he gazed upon her big Double Ds her nipples the size of silver dollars with a nub as big around as the tip of his little finger, and he leaned over locking his thirsty lips around the nipple closest to him and began feasting on her creamy warm milk, then he’d take a few bites of his meal before feasting from the other nipple, biting her tender tit flesh as he did to make her cry squeal and squirm.

Susan sat there sniveling in tears utterly humiliated, as this fat little man used her breast milk to wash down the meal she had cooked and served to him, she was part of her boss’s dinner, and she felt so cheap. After Scott had cleaned his plate he sucked Susan’s tits dry letting out a big burp, as he told her, “I guess you know I’m going to fuck you now, that is if you still want your job Ha! Ha!” … “Pleasee Mr. Woolly don’t do this to me” Susan said as she sobbed.

“Well I don’t want to do nothing to you that you’re not willing to do sweetheart, you can call this off anytime you want and I’ll get up and go, I’ll just replace you with a more grateful Bitch tomorrow, and in less than two weeks you will be selling your ass on the streets just to put food on your table and keep a roof over your baby’s head, you know it and I know it, now how bad do you want to keep your job?”

“I will do whatever it takes to care for my baby and I think you know that, what would you have me do Mr. Woolly sir” she sobbed, and grinning ear to ear like a cat in a birdhouse Scott said, “Well you can start by standing and removing all of your clothes sweat meat, I want to see you butt-ass naked” and Susan stood, her dress falling down around her ankles as she did, now clad only in her panties she hooked her thumbs around the band and slid them down, exposing her neatly trimmed bush, and kicked off her slip on shoes, now standing before her boss totally nude she closed her eyes because the sight of him setting there smiling, gloating in seeing her humiliation only added to her shame.

“Now you can start taking off my clothes starting with my shoes” Scott told his employee, and knowing she had no choice but to comply if she wanted to keep a roof over her and her baby’s head Susan got in the floor on her knees at her boss’s feet and began untying his shoes, slipping them off of his sweaty stinking feet, then his socks, then she unbuttoned his shirt pulling it open, exposing his big round hairy belly and sagging chest, he seemed to grow hair out of ever pore of his body, after undoing his pants he stood in front of her while she pulled them down and he stepped out of them, and took his shirt the rest of the way off, before setting back down, while Susan still knelt in the kitchen floor on her knees.

As that short fat disgusting hairy little man sat in the chair with Susan on her knees in front of him, he leaned forwards resting his elbows on his knees with his face just inches from hers as she cried, telling her, “The first time I seen you in my plant I read your personnel file Miss sweat meat, and after realizing just what a nobody you were I knew I’d be having you for my dinner Ha! Ha! And down on your knees where you are now” then he paused to kiss the tip of her nose before continuing his verbal belittlement of her, “You are damn lucky that a man of my prestige even gave a common little cunt like you a second look, much less an opportunity to continue working for me, do you realize that?” and stuttering between sobs of shame Susan answered Scott, “Yes Mr. Woolly thank you Sire”

Using his thumb to wipe a tear from her cheek he told her, “No reason to waste those tears, I want you to show me the proper gratitude and respect due me by washing my cock with your tear soaked face” and that poor little single mother never felt so insignificant and cheap as she pressed her young pretty face to the belly of Mr. Woolly’s 8 inch bone and began scrubbing it all over with her face, and the more she scrubbed it the harder she cried as his pre-cum oozed out of his piss slit mixing with her tears until his cock and her face was a gooey slippery mess, then he began shooting his wade all over himself, grabbing the back of her head and grinding her pretty face against the belly of his bone as it pumped out glob after slimy glob of semen, and when he was done and his cock deflated he used her long shiny auburn hair to wipe his body clean.

That little fat man felt so powerfully smug as he sat there looking at Susan on her knees bawling like a baby with her hair all matted in cum, and her pretty face smeared and shinny with it, and his chest swelled in manly pride as he noticed his pubic hairs stuck to the sperm on her face, “Do you feel as pathetic as you look, you low class dirty cunt Ha! Ha! Ha! Now thank me for what I just did to you slut!” and words can’t articulate just how cheap and pathetic Susan Watkins felt at that moment, she felt like an insect at the feet of this vial man, a bug that he could step on and destroy at his choosing, “Thank y-y-y-you M-mr-r-r W-w-w-oolly Sir (Sob! Sob!)”

It didn’t take long for Scott to get another hard on as he looked at the little lady who was young enough to be his daughter shivering and shaking in shame at his feet, and he stood up telling Susan, “Stand up you fucking little cum dumpster and bend over the kitchen table! I’m going to stick it to you in the ass!” and poor little Susan looked up at her Boss, her face blanketed with his filth, begging for mercy, “Pleaeeee Mr. Woolly Pleaeeee anything but that Oh pleaseee dear Gawd I’m begging you Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee!”

Susan’s begging only stroked Scott’s male ego, “You’re Fired Bitch!” he yelled down at her, “Wait (Sob! Sob!) Wait I’ll do it! I’ll do it Mr. Wooly Sir!” she cried as she clambered to stand up, but before Scott had Susan bend over the little round table he pulled the table apart in the center, then he grabbed Susan by the back of her neck and bent her over top of it so that her big tits were dangling between the two halves of the table where a table leaf would go, then he slammed the table shut on her big tits, causing her to scream out in extreme agony, only to have her screams muffled by a cloth table napkin that he stuffed deep in her mouth.

Scott picked Susan’s bra up off the floor and used it to tie her wrist behind her back, so she couldn’t push the table apart to free her tits, and he took a chair setting it behind Susan and had a seat, her bubble butt and pussy at his disposal, and he buried his tong in her pussy and his nose in the pucker of her rosebud, and tongued her clit until he forced her to have an orgasm, “look at you, you shameless little slut! You’re enjoying ever minute of it!” Scott said as he stood up behind her and shoved his cock in her pussy, holding it there a few seconds to lubricate it with her juices, before pulling it back out and pressing it to the virgin pucker of her rubbery little asshole ring, then taking a fist full of her cum matted hair and pulling it like a horses mane he rammed his cock up her butt hole with one brutal thrust, burying it cock deep between her two beefy buns.

Susan screamed a muffled cry of agony, sounding like a wounded animal as her Boss’s big fat bone ripped the silken walls of her anus like a banana skin, her sexy young body flopping around on the table like a little fish, as she was kicking her little feet against the floor on either side of Scott, who stood behind her proudly with his cock up her hot tight ass, and he stood behind her drilling his cock in and out of her ass, inflecting on her the worst 20 minutes of her entire life before blasting his balls empty up her battered little butt hole.

Over the course of the next several months Susan was subjected to countless nights of sexual humiliation at the hands of her sadistic Boss, eventually becoming impregnated by him, once she was pregnant Scott became bored with his little fuck toy and wanted her and the child she was carrying out of his way.

One day while Susan was at work a man he had hired planted packaged goods from Scott’s plant in the basement of Susan’s house, well poor little Susan was at a loss when later that evening Scott showed up at her door with the police, children’s services and a search warrant, she was arrested for thievery and hauled off to jail and her baby placed in foster care.

Susan begged the judge for leniency after being found guilty, but he was a no nonsense judge and threw the book at her, sentencing Susan to ten years hard labor and her baby placed up for adoption, her baby was eventually given to a prominent couple who couldn’t have children of their own, and as Susan was marched out of the courtroom in shackles, Scott sat smiling at her, without the slightest bit of guilt, he had destroyed her life, used Susan up and thrown her away like trash.

Scott investigated the background of a few job application forms before zeroing in on a young lady who’s husband was doing time for a gas station hold up, leaving her no way of supporting herself or their small child.

“Step on into my office Mrs. Swoverland and have a seat, may I call you Patsy?” …

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:25 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
hellokitty889

hellokitty889 has initial reputation
Smile Guidelines

GOOD Writing! This is a recreation of the previous combat formula thread. In this thread, This formula is not exact, but it does have a very high accuracy. Our goal is to improve it so that it becomes exact. runescape money can help you calculate your level, for any combination of combat skills you like. Wallpaper containing something that appears to be an estimate of the combat formula runescape coins. Our data suggests that it is not the actual formula, but it does seem to confirm bits of our formula. Feel free to discuss it here in this thread Want to buy rs gold pls check it~~keep working!