Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Walking Alone at Night(Rosie and Intheshadows)

When I spotted her walking alone on the side of the road my heart started to race. It was late at night and cell phone coverage was poor out here, she would be in need of some help. I wondered what her story was, why she was alone. I had lots of questions, and if everything went right I'd have answers. I pulled my car over to the side of the road and rolled down my window and said, "Miss, do you need any help? Would you like me to call someone or give you a lift?"

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-17-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She was walking home from her boyfriends house because she had just broken up with him. He had tried to insist on her doing things that she didnt feel comfortable with and she had finally had enough of his pressuring and had broke off their relationship. She was feeling slightly depressed but relieved at the same time as she walked alone, finally rid of that guy. She was in a knee length skirt and a cute black one shouldered top with some heels, definatly not walking clothes but she hadnt wanted her ex to give her a ride home so she was walking, her shoulder length blond hair swinging in the night.

She heard a car behind her and then heard it slow down next to her and looked over as a voice spoke to her. She looked over the car and the person but her feet were aching from the walking she had been doing and she said nerviously "Sure. I only live a neightborhood over and I would really appreaciate a lift." She walked over to the car and looked at the guy. She was a very trusting person and so she walked around to the passenger side and got in without a second thought.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I turned and smiled at the beautiful angle in passanger seat and extended my hand. I said, "Hi, my name is Tom. It'll be no problem taking you home, but I need to drop something off at a friends house real quick if you don't mind. I promised him that I'd be over at a specific time."
Old 08-14-2007, 02:54 PM   #4
Rosie
Privileged Member

"Hi, my name is Katy." she said in introduction. She glanced at him as he said there would be a delay and asked "Is your friend's house close? Because my house might be closer and you could just drop me off real quick." Her voice sounded only slightly nervious, but she was willing to go in a limb. She shifted on her seat and the slit in her skirt opened up so show her thigh.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:01 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I glanced over at Katy I couldn't help but notice her great legs, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. "It's not too far Katy, if you'd rather I call someone to pick you up it'd be no problem. But you really shouldn't be walking alone at this time, never know what kind of weirdo's are around." I made a left turn onto canyon hills road, moving away from town towards the more rural part of the county. "Katy, if you don't mind me asking, do you go to school around here?"
Old 08-14-2007, 03:07 PM   #6
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy didnt notice his glance at her legs and since they were already moving in his car she decided not to have him call someone else, who knows who he might call anyway, and tried to relax in the seat as she nodded her head softly. She watched the car turn toward the rural area and stiffened slightly before she made herself relax, she had no reason to be nervious at hte moment. She looked over at him at his question an answered with "Actually no, I'm back home from college for the summer. My parents are out of town, like they normally are, but I stay at the house anyway." She clamped her mouth shut as she relized she was giving him all sorts of information he really didnt need.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to drive making a few more turns into an isolated area. I said, "We should be coming up to the house in just a minute, and this won't take too long. So Katy, what is your major and if you don't mind me asking what where you doing walking alone this late at night?"
Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 PM   #8
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy saw them heading to an isolated area and her hands started to fiddle with the edge of her skirt as she looked out the window. She glanced at the guy for a second before considering what to say and finally decided to tell him just this much "I'm an accounting/financing major. And I was walking back from my boyfriends house to mine." She didnt need to tell him that they had just broken up, lots of guys take advantage of girls who have just broken up with their boyfriends and she was not goin to be one of those girls.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I turned up the long driveway towards the house. I said, "You may need to find another boyfriend, only a total loser would let his girlfriend walk home alone at this hour. We're here." I hit the romote and the garage door opened, I drove in and hit it again to close the door. I turned to Katy and said, "Why don't you come on inside, I hate to have you wait here in the dark. Also, my friend makes the best Chocolate cake, you can have a piece while you wait for us to finish up."
Old 08-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #10
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy glanced at him again as they pulled up a long driveway into a garage. She smoothed out her skirt again as she thought about his words and decided not to comment on her boyfriend again. She glanced around now and meekly nodded her head at his next suggestion, she didnt want to wait in the car either, and it was only going to take a second. Opening the door she leaned over to get out and as she exited the car she showed him a flash of her black thong and her ass, along with her upper thigh through the slit. Getting out and closing the door she waited for him saying "We will only be here for a minuet or two though right?"
Old 08-14-2007, 03:36 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I couldn't help but notice her black thong when she got out of the car. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen such a fine piece of ass. I led her into the house allowing her to walk in first. I said, "This should only take about ten minutes. I could get you something to eat and drink while you wait or you can come downstairs to the studio with me. Karl should be down their now finishing up our project you might be interested in it."
Old 08-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #12
Rosie
Privileged Member

She way he sounded like he really wanted her to meet his friend she decided to take up his offer for food and drink. She glanced back at him as she asked "Actually, I'm kind of thirsty. Could I have some water, and maybe taste that chocolate cake you were talking about." She wasnt really hungrt but she would pick at the cake, chocolate always made her feel better.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Just have a seat hear on the couch and I will be back in a minute. I went into the kitchen sliced a piece of cake. I removed a bit of the ganche filling and mixed it with a mild sedative and put it back in the cake. I came back into room handed her the cake and a glass of water. I said, "Katy, I'm headinig downstairs, enjoy the cake. I'll be back up in a bit, come on downstairs if you get bored."
Old 08-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #14
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she sat on the couch she looked around the room and then crossed her legs. When he returned with the water and the cake she gladly sipped from the glass but put the cake in her lap saying "Ok, I'll just stay here so you can get donw faster without me distracting you." Once she wasnt quite so thirsty she looked down at the cake and picked at it a little, eating small bites here and there. It really was quite good but her stomach was in a nervious knot and she didnt want to get an upset stomach. She tasted the ganach filling but didnt like the taste and tried to work around it and eat only the moise cake and not the filling, although she couldnt help but eat some of the filling at the same time.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I let her stay upstairs for about twenty minutes, giving me an opportunity set up everything. I also made a couple of phone calls to set up some appointments, this girl was going to make me a ton of cash. I came back upstairs and walked up to Katy and said, "I'm finished we can leave now." I extended my arm to help her up, but didn't let go of her hand. Instead of leading her towards the garage I led her down the stairs into the studio as I like to call it.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #16
Rosie
Privileged Member

She was still picking at the cake when he came back upstairs and she was ready to leave. When he said it was time to go she gladly got up off the couch as he helped her up but stopped moving when he wasnt moving to the garage saying "That's not the way to the garage. Where are you taking me?" She tried to pull her arm from his hand and walk away but it didnt help and soon she was getting led down the stairs as she struggled the whole way down saying "No, take me home. Please."
Old 08-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to lead her down the stairs and through the open door to the studio apartment. I closed the door behind my and the door locked, there would be no way out without the combination. I roughly threw her down on the bed and sat down in the chair next to the bed. I said, "Katy, I'm afraid that your not going anywhere. I'm sure your parents are loaded and will pay a pretty penny to get you back. If you do as your told and cooperate you won't get hurt. Now lie down on your stomach."
Old 08-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #18
Rosie
Privileged Member

As I get thrown on the bed I cry out and struggle to get up and I jump off the bed. Facing him I back up against the wall and tell Tom "Let me go, please." She wasnt going to get back on the bed willingly. She faced him now with her hands on her hips and an angry look on face.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I didn't figure her for a fighter but, I had everything in place just in case. I reached down under my chair and grabbed the ankle chain and ball. I attached it to her ankle before she realize what was happening. I then backed away, so she could make a sudden move at me. "Katy, you had better start listening or things will get ugly. That ball and chain will keep you kicking me or moving too fast. I have a system down here, if you cooperate you earn privilages if you resist you earn punishments. Now get back on that bed an lie on your stomach."
Old 08-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #20
Rosie
Privileged Member

She let out a gasp of surprise as an ankle chain was attached to her and tried to move it but had some trouble. She looked back up at Tom as he spoke but was still not going to just sit down and take whatever he had planned. She kept up her angry pose, knowing that she was such a slim girl she wouldnt even be able to do much in the way of fighting him off but still had to try. She glared at him and started to talk toward the door, determined to try and get out anyway as she didnt see that it was locked with a combination lock untill she was trying to open the door.