Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2011, 11:55 PM   #41
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I look at you, and realize that you dont want to kill me but give me pain and pain and nothing else.... the pain killer starts acting and I feel little better at least I think my body can handle the pain now...

My plight continues as I see a metal dildo inserted in my pussy that is already screaming from pain.... and then, a blast in my mind, the electric current makes me scream to my fullest as I just cant bear the pain... I shiver, jerk and even curse all of u but my words are jumbled, feels like gibbrish to all of u... I collapse on bed, vision is distorted, mind is blank and after a while I realised that my body discharged urine and slowly I feel warth of the water under my thighs....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:48 AM   #42
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

The men laugh as you pee yourself. I give you another quick jolt of electricity just to see your pussy rise up. "OK, she has spent enough time on her back. Stand her up, bring her to the rack."

Ravi and Perwaiz untie you from the metal bed and drag your abused, tired limp body over to two metal poles that are about 8 feet apart. Between the pole is a wooden plank about 1 foot wide. Stretching your arms out, almost yanking them from the shoulder they secure your wrists in clamps. Your arms are stretched fully you have only the littlest movement with them. Your poor breasts press against the narrow edge of the plank. Working as a team, they turn their attention to your ankles. Grabbing them they spread you wide. Your ankles are secured to the bottom of the posts by steel cuffs. The rest of the group claps in approval. They are almost complete in securing you to the rack. The wires holding your breasts hostage are removed. A final adjustment to the wooden board. It is positioned below your tits and lifted just a bit, so that your once lovely mounds rest on it. A strap is wrapped around your back and fastened to the wood on both sides. You cannot move your chest or upper body away from the wooden board.

"Now my sweet Niki, let's see what we can do with what you have left on your chest." "Henri, bring the hammer and nails." A short chubby man approaches you. He smiles a strange smile that turns into an evil grin. He look almost insane. He makes little laughs to himself, like a high pitched jiggle. He doesn't talk, he just goes to work. Pounding nails into your once pure and untouched breasts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg victims_gaze_1.jpg (8.6 KB, 82 views)
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:49 AM   #43
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel almost lifeless when I am dragged by your men to the center of those poles. I dont even bother to look at what you people are doing with me as my vision is distorted and mind is almsot numb.

My attention goes to you when my shoulders are stretched beyond their normal flexibility. I am sure you bastards have damaged some ligaments there. I feel very very uncomfortable and then I see my legs spread wide and ankles cuffed. I wonder but cant make out anything why you have fixed a wooden board below my breasts and lifted them little upwards with the help of that board.

I couldnt believe my ears when you order nails and hammer and your man comes to me with evil grin on his shabby face. I scream nooooooooooooooo donttttttttt please donttttttt.... but he takes nails one by one, keep their sharp point on my breast and punch it with hammer and fix them to the woodern board piercing my once beauftiful breasts... my whole body shivers, I keep cursing all of you but my torment stops only after receiving 4 nails piercing each of my breasts... I feel my warm blood running down till my legs and dripping down on the ground under my vagina......
Old 09-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #44
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Henri steps back and admires his work. He giggles as you endure extreme pain. Reaching up to your tits he shakes each one to watch them jiggle. Henri is quite insane; he suffered a head injury many years ago and now takes great delight in inflicting pain. He unzips his pants and steps out of them. Grabbing himself he fondles his dick until it is hard. His other hand plays with your body. Walking behind you, he presses his dick head against your asshole. Rubbing back and forth he lubricates it with blood and semen which drips from you. Thrusting hard and upward he penetrates your butt. Pulling your hips into him. The motion stretches you and your breasts pull against the nails that hols them to the wood. His dick is fat, it stretches you, tearing you more. Humping like a wild animal or young boy with his first taste of pussy he pounds into you savagely. His orgasm is large, you feel the dick swell, he unloads a giant wad in your ass. He stays inside you, flexing his dick, making sure all his spunk is out. Pulling away from you his whispers, that just number one. He wipes his penis on your but.

As he regains his breath, he reaches for a bag of tools. Rummaging in it he removes a large mallet and a pair of pliers. Now standing in front of you he gives another sadistic smile. He takes the pliers and squashes them around your left pinky finger. Squeezing hard, he bends the finger back. You hear a crack; "is that my finger?" The pain you feel tells you that it is. Henri giggles, he is hard again. Releasing your finger from the pliers, you finger stands at an odd angle; pulled from the socket, swelling. He strokes his penis as he takes the pliers and does the same to your left ring finger. Only this time he twists as he bends it back. Continuing to stroke, he shoots another load onto your lower belly.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:30 AM   #45
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Tears pour from my eyes as I see such a pity state of my body mixed with unspeakable pain and humiliation. My eyes get closed as he approches me again and shake my breasts nailed on the wooden board. I cant help but I scream in pain again.....

I try to give some strength to myself to bear all these but somewhere deep in my mind I am losing the hope of escaping this.....

I keep my eyes shut and jaws locked tight..... and suddenly I am pulled back by my waist and my hands, legs and nailed breasts cry out in pain.... I again suffer immense pain and irritation in my anus as he rapes me with his thick dick. I realise that he reopens some wounds and blood again streams down from my ass to my thighs to knees.... He cums, after a rapid, tormentful and probably the most painful ass rape of mine and he quits my ass.... my body again goes limp as if I am hanging on those bonds.

My head is tilted down, so much of blood loss and weakness prevails now. Eyes are closed, my negotioation with my God is going on as he is nowhere seen....

In this, suddenly I feel some cold metal touch on the little finger of my left hand. I immediately try to close my punch but it was too late and the finger is squeezed with brutal force and without any notice, in one swift and powerful movement, he bends my poor finger back and the bone inside gives up. A crack is heard and again a loud screetch is expelled out of my mouth.....

I look straight up and scream like a poor animal that is slaughtered..... and almost immediately after that, my ring finger is also broken with a different angle and it also bends towards back and the bone breaks.... I keep screaming helplessly... I feel warm cum of Henri on my belly as he ejaculates out of my pain..... Stopppppp Stoppppppppp dont do itttttttttt I keep telling this all the time but my pleas and cries are hitting to deaf ears...
Old 09-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #46
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Henri admires his work. He stare at you with crazed eyes. The look in his eyes and on his face are as if he is in another world. Walking around you, touching your body, your boobs. He runs his hand under your puss and scoops up a load of cum and blood; he wipes it across your back.
He begins to caress your right arm rubbing his hands along its length. Holding the hand, tracing each finger with his. He picks up the mallet from the floor.
Holding your wrist with one hand he raises the mallet with the other. In one powerful stroke he smashes the head of the mallet on the back of your flattened hand. "Scream for me!"
Old 09-28-2011, 05:27 AM   #47
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My eyes are tight shut in pain, whole body is shivering and my mind is frantically wanting all these to end. I feel his hand moving on my body, playing sick games with wiered expressions on his face. He keeps moving his fingers softly on my hand. I know that these type of people can be very cruel and if they are silent or soft, their next action will be unpredictable. I was thinking what would he do next but that dint last long has a hard mallet lands on my wrist and that jitters my entire body. Its a jolt that comes with lots of pain and I had to do only one thing, scream and cry....
Old 09-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #48
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Henri repeats the blow of the mallet on your other hand. He steps back and looks at you. He gives a hungry look, his manner changes slightly. Turning back to the table he leaves the pliers and mallet there. Scanning the table for his next choice, he spies a knife.

"She can't last much longer can she Henri?" I ask.

"No, no; the beatings and shock to her body are taking their toll." "It's only a matter of time now; I best get to work."

Returning to your ravaged body stretched between the poles he shows you a large kitchen knife. One that is about 8 inches long and pointed. Placing the knife tip against a finger he silently twirls it. "Where shall we begin"?
Old 10-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #49
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Another blow again give me great pain in my other hand. A weak scream comes out of my mouth as a reaction..... almost all parts of my body are either beaten, tortured or cut now.... I m breathing heavily, I know these devils are now on the verge to break me totally. I hear there discussion and I feel so much helpless when my predator stands in front of me with a large knife and thinking of where to begin. I have never ever been in such a situation in my life... but now, I m helpless and I want to end this pain anyhow, but I cant take more pain now. I look at him, gather some courage and say, slit my throat and kill me now, I dont want any pain now, I cant bear it, please....
Old 10-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #50
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Gazing into your eyes, Henri approaches. He smiles a thin smile. Looking you up and down his gaze locks on to your breasts. Those poor tortured mounds of flesh.

Placing the knife blade on your left breast just behind where your nipple once was, he presses down and slices from side to side. He cuts and presses with great force, until the blade can move no further. He repeats the act slicing your tender flesh into nice even slices,

Some of the men cheer, others play with them selves. As they work them selves into ecstasy, they step forward and shoot cum on to your body.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 AM   #51
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My heart skips a beat when he comes near and locks his gaze on my tortured, nailed breasts.... I wonder what could he do now, but my legs feel weak.... I shake my head no, nooooo, noooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee when he cuts small part of the flesh and makes a slice of it. I keep screaming as he keeps making slices of the flesh till he reaches to those nails. Now, the nails are visible because the flesh that they pierced is torn apart and on the wooden board, I can see my left breast in slices..... I almost pass out with this sight, and my bladder gives away a load of pee....

I have not received any life threatening injuries so far, and so I am alive but still I close my eyes and I pretend that I have passed out, thinking these morons will kill me now....
Old 10-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #52
StalkHer
Privileged Member

The slicing of your tit appears to have caused you to pass out. Henri admires his work. "I simply adore breasts, they give me so much pleasure." "Especially when I cut them." Pausing again he looks at your flat belly. " I love a flat stomach too." Pressing the knife tip into your right hip he cuts across to your left hip. It's not a deep cut , but you bleed and give a muffled cry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pause_for_thought.jpg (9.8 KB, 55 views)
Old 10-08-2011, 01:28 AM   #53
nikigirl
Privileged Member

As I pretend to have passed out, I dont react to Henri's words but when he stabs my hip, sharp pain rises and compells me to cry. I dont and cant cry loud as I have lost so much of blood and energy. I keep crying and rather sobbing as he extends the shallow stab into a cut and leads his knife to my another hip.

I watch him doing this to me, helplessly, I keep sobbing and shaking my head, no..... no....
Old 10-11-2011, 07:05 AM   #54
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Henri smiles his evil smile. He makes another slice with the knife across your belly. Stepping back he admires his work. Looking at me he asks "Now?"

"Whatever you like, Henri; She is yours." A sickly response comes from his lips "Yessss" Henri begins to unhook your arms and legs from the posts. The weight of your abused body presses against the strap across your back. The strap and your remaining boob, which is still nailed to the board are all the keep you upright.

Henri stabs you in the chest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unknown-Amazons-07.jpg (14.1 KB, 37 views)
Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #55
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I let out a weak scream again as henri slices across belly.... I know that now with so much of damage to my body, even if I would live, it would be useless....

He talks to u and then he releases my hands and legs.... entire body weight is now on the breast that is nailed to the board and it causes great pain to me....

but then, my eyes wide open as I see henri approach me with a sharp knife and stab me in my chest, between the ribs and I gave out a horrible cry with that.....

The stab is not very deep, its hardly two inches but it knocks off air from my lungs and eyes go blurr for a while.....
Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #56
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Your body is held upright by your nailed tit and what little strength you can use to keep your self from falling. Henri pushes the tip of the knife against your navel. You wait for the thrust.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #57
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My breathe becomes rapid and I feel weakness all over.... I see Henri taking the knife out and pushes the tip against my navel. I see him doing so and expect him to stab me and cut my intestines.... I know now I wont survive.... but I dont know if Henri has another plans to delay my death and make it more painful for me and pleasent for all of you....
Old 10-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #58
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Henri does not push the knife into your navel; instead he pushes the tip hard but not too hard into various parts of your belly. The slight wounds and pain make you pull away from the board that has your tit nailed to it. The movement tears at your tit flesh and your weakness makes you unsteady on your feet. He it toying with you, causing you to rock back and forth straining against the nails.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:30 PM   #59
nikigirl
Privileged Member

The pain rise from my breast flesh was more intense than the tip of the knife stabbed in my belly.... I cant maintain my balance but the sharp, unbearable pain in my breast forces me to come back to the normal position and in the movement, I realise that my breasts are torn more from their base and the gap the nails created in them widens....

Its such a painful sight for me..... I want to stop it, want to push Henri away or else I want to take support of wooden board but my broken fingers doesnt let me have a grip where I can adjust my balance... all around me watch and laugh.... and I sob from the pain, hummiliation and a possible end of my life....
Old 10-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #60
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Henri continues to toy with you poking the knife at you; making small cuts on your belly. Then with determination he grabs your chin with his free hand and pulls you close to his face.

"I love when you suffer! I can sense your fear, it's energy feeds me"

Roughly Henri pushes you backwards; His thrush causes you to loose balance; you fall away from the board. The remaining tit flesh holding you upright gives away. You utter a horrendous scream and collapse to the floor.

Henri quickly ducks under the board, with the bits of titty still on it. He stands over you. His breathing is rapid and shallow. His eyes are glazed and filled with desire. He straddles you and drops to his knees, one on each side of your limp body.