Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I growl as your hand comes up for my eye. That's it, no more trying to talk you into it. Snapping out with my hands, grabbing both of your wrists and shoving them down to the floor. Holding tightly and resting my weight on you. Letting you thrash beneath me while I get a short breather.

"Don't pretend that this isn't what you wanted." I start to thrust my hips into yours, a useless move through several layers of clothes but it helps me vent my frustration.

"Bringing me in here, wearing sexy panties, you wanted to get fucked. Now just fucking let it happen and you'll love it."
Old 08-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'no I dont want it! I should have known better than to invite you in you creep!" continuing to thrash under you and all your weight keeps my wrists pinned down so hard that the bones feel like they are being crushed.

"Your hurting me" I seeth, looking into your eyes. Try as I might, I cant budge my arms and feel my energy slipping. Angers always a good way to stave off panic until the last minute. The moment I panic, I lose. Trying to ignore your bulge grinding hard between my legs.

"I said NO, Its not happening! Now get the fuck off me and GET OUT"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I drop my shoulder down onto you as you continue to scream about how you shouldn't have let me in. Leaning with all of my weight on your upper body I let go of your wrists, and quickly fumble with my fly. Cock springing free finally. So close to what I want.

Dropping my voice down to almost a whisper, not knowing if you can even hear me, "Shh, it'll be okay, you love it. Just let it happen." Sliding my hands up under your dress and shoving your panties to the side.

"Let it happen. Let it happen."
Old 08-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"NO!" I scream, as your whispering "let it happen let it happen" into my ear. Im trying to prise your shoulders and torso from me, but its like your heavily stuck to me with glue. At the same time Im trying to twist my legs under you together but with your hips there your knees are already spreading my knees apart its useless, and have managed to get your fly undone! The sound the zipper sent me into that panic I was hoping to avoid, Oh god! Its going to happen!

I try to stop your hand from moving up under my dress, feeling your fingers graze my shaved pussy as you roughly shove aside my flimsy knickers.

""No stop it!"my shaky voice gives away that Im desperate and close to tears.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

Your scream rings out in the hallway, echoing around me. "You're taking this hard to get thing a little too far, and it's getting annoying." Leaning my torso back and grabbing your hands again. Trying to line myself up, but every time I plunge forward you twist your hips. My cock repeatedly misses the target and I get angrier with each failed attempt. My eyelid twitches as I suppress a scream of frustration.

I continue to shove your knees further apart with mine, but in the end that doesn't matter. Only the proper entrance. And thrust forward, another twist. My cock tickles against your lacy panties. Biting down on my lip, hand coming up in frustration. One slap across your face. "Hold still you worthless cocktease!"
Old 08-15-2010, 03:41 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

I gasp as the slap stuns me and I stop struggling for the moment, my hand going up to touch the spot where you slapped me. Ive never been hit before like that, right on my face.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

I take advantage of your stunned state, plunging my cock into you. Groaning as I do, tongue running over my lips. Since you aren't struggling at the moment, my hands fall on your tits, squeezing them. "Slut, only sluts give it up on the first date."
Old 08-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

ah! A stab of pain as your cock impales me at once, one thrust, I feel you deep inside, and then your hands on my tits squeezing them, so I start fighting.

I push my hands and fingers under your groping hands on my tits, rying to remove them as I twist under you in vain, all it does is create more friction for your cock. I cant move your hands so I attack up under your chin, my thumb to your eye again, clawing at you and screaming.

"GET OFF ME!"
Old 08-15-2010, 09:46 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

I pull my head back slightly as your thumb again comes back searching for my eye. You just won't fucking quit. We both know this was how the date was meant to end, but you just can't accept it. I seethe inside and as a result my pounding into is far more violent than it normally would be.

When my head pulled back, you continued to strain to reach me. Coming so close, but your thumb only reaches my lips. I open my mouth and take it inside. First sucking, then biting down.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

"AHHHh!" Grr! I manage to get my thumb out from between your teeth, but not before it leaves a nasty graze, and I try to scratch at your face while its there, missing because your just out of real reach. My muscles are already beginning to ache from the effort of fighting. I flop back, heaving, muscles sore and tired. Each time you thrust violently into me it sends a jolt through my whole body, forcing a little whimpering noise out of me each time.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I twist my head back slightly as your thumb escapes my mouth and tries again to scratch me. But almost immediately after you flop to the floor. Lying there almost lifelessly, only the small whimpers giving any indication that you are still here.

Taking advantage of your suddenly passive state, I run my hands up and down your sides. Savoring the feel of your body. Leaning down and kissing you on the lips.

When i pull back, I grab the sides of your dress and pull at it. The neckline slowly rips open down to your stomach. "Come on baby, get into it. you know you want to."
Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

I weakly push away at your hands, over and over, until you try to kiss me. I move my face away so you can kiss me, facing one side and the other in case you try and chase. Feeling my dress rip open at the front, another flash of anger at ripping my nice dress!
I take another swipe at your face visciously, tears streaming down my face and mascara running.
"NO I DONT WANT IT" I scream angrily in reply, which only seems to humour you, making me angrier and more humiliated. I bend my knee hoping to get my foot on your hip and pry you off, but my muscles they are so tired... its like moving through molasses
Old 08-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

A sudden scream, filled with hate and implied violence. My tongue clucks in my mouth as I continue to ravage your body. "Keep talking like that and I'm not going to call you tomorrow." Looking down at your face, seeing the tear streaks through your makeup, and I grow hotter. Feeling my pace increase. Driving into you over and over again. Normally about this time I'd pull out, but who gives a shit. Not like it would make you feel any better.

I close my mouth around your tit, even though it is still covered and begin to suck. Your warmth, combined with the ticklish feeling of the lace sends me over the edge. Spurting into you with a shuddering sigh.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

I can feel you getting hotter, your cock harder, like a steel rod, unyeilding and ready to erupt, if I cant get you off me anyway. your mouth encloses my covered breast, I grab fistfuls of hair trying to rip it out of your head or least remove your mouth from my breasts as I arch my back, whimpering and crying, but theres no escaping you.
"dont you dare cum in me!" I warn with a voice thick with raw emotion, but already I feel the beginning of your orgasm, your cock rigid and them contracting, then the hot wet feeling spreading as you empty yourself deep inside me, "no!" I cry out, hitting at you as you lay on me, your body shuddering.
There must have been alot, for I feel the sticky wetness escaping around you, out of my pussy down between my buttocks to the floor. I whirlwind of emotions flow through me, shock, disgust, relief... yearning for the shower to be clean...

"just get out" choking on tears.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes close and my mouth comes open when you try to rip hair from my head, but it doesn't stop my orgasm. Keeping pumping until I have sent every last drop into you. When I roll off, breathing heavily, you tell me through a sheen of tears to get out.

"What if I'm not done? You think you could make me leave?" Stating it simply while I stroke my fingers over your stomach. Then suddenly slapping you across the face again.

"That's for yanking out my hair you fucking bitch." I stand, Slowly putting my clothing to rights. Looking down at you, debating whether to go again or not.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:35 AM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

this time the slap was harder, so I cover up my face hoping to protect myself against any new blows, laying on my back putting my knees together, feeling them shake against eachother, listening to you zipping up. Somehow I dont think its the time to speak. Best ot stay quiet. My cunt still throbs a little from the assault. I silently cry, waiting for you to leave, pondering whether or not to go to the shower and clean myself up, or whether to call a friend.. what if you came back? I dont move a muscle, just lay waiting to hear the front door.

sniffling.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear you sniffling as you curl into a ball on the floor. Obviously perfectly willing to just lie there while I walk out. And I could do that easily. After all, I got what I wanted, and I feel pretty damn good about it. But I know this is a one time thing. And you are just so fucking perfect that I can't bring myself to leave.

But I don't want the struggle of dragging you over to the bed. You're probably in such a shambles that something so incredibly stupid would work. I walk out of the hall, and out of sight. Opening and slamming the front door without actually leaving.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

Oh my god...hes gone. Yes its silent.

I cant believe this happened! I lay there stunned for a second, then sit up, surveying the mess of my clothes and hair. I have this feeling like I need ot be sick, but I bite that feeling down and stand still tremulous, feeling his now liquid cum run out of my pussy down my thighs in long streaks. the smell of his cum wafts up give me waves of nausea all over again.

Now I'm not really sure what to do.... shower or phone? Was I really teasing him? I look back on the date, thinking that all Id done was try to be charming, and was no different than any other date. Did I really want to the hassle of going to the cops with this? What if they thought I brought it on as well? Shower.... luckily the door automatically locks behind, so when he slammed it and left he would have locked himself out. Im thankful for that little device right now, I speedily make my way into the bathroom and run the shower, trying to ignore my sore pussy still throbbing and oozing come. I dont even get undressed, I just hop in and sit on the floor under the water.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

You didn't go to the phone like I had feared. Instead I hear the water to the shower running. Standing in the hallway, picturing you naked, under the spray of the water. Are you standing there numb or scrubbing yourself? Best go see for myself. I kick off my shoes so as not to make a creak on the floor.

Creeping through I peak through the cracked bathroom door. And I see you collapsed, fully clothed under the spray of the shower. Disappointing. But you won't go to bed dripping wet like that, so I hunker down and wait.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #40
gaggirl
* yawn *

Eventually I peel off my clothes, and touch between my legs, rinsing away whats there, then I stand up to get the gel, and lather my entire body in it, washing my hair even, letting all the lingering impressions of the man wash away down the drain together with all the froth. Especially my vagina. making sure I wash as much of the remnant sperm as I can. But unfortunately there will still semen deep inside where I can reach. Thank god I'm on the pill. Finally I am clean, and simply stand under the steamy water letting it beat down on my shoulders, until I find myself relaxed enough to turn off the taps. I dont hear anything, except for the door creaking open, and my heart thuds in big stabs. Then I see whiskers and a furry little face inquiring form behind the door as he lets himself in.
"hey puss" I let him wind himself around my legs as I dry myself off. Then wearing the towel I make my way to my room, and leaving all the house lights still on, dont bother pulling the pillows off the bed, but pull the duvet up over me still dressed in the towel as I curl up and close my eyes.