Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #21
drmephisto

Two slices make quick work of the bra strap as my captive angel watched, her eyes bulging in terror. I tossed the knife into my other hand and made quick work of the other strap. With brute force, I stuck the knife point into the table next to me as I had done numerous times as could be seen by the holes in it. She reacted with a start and cried at being frightened. I then took her by the chin and as she tried to pull away ripped the tape from her mouth. She stood silent bearing the pain of the tape being torn from her lips licking them to soothe them then realizing what that seemed to imply. She opened her eyes to my delight as I began to laugh at her embarrisment of her moment of weakness. "My lovely" I said as I took her by the hair and began to pull her head back. "Stick your tounge out my sweet," I said to her. "NO!" she welped back at me with defiance tinged with fear. I squeezed her hair more and she relented and gave me what I wanted. I touched the tip of my tongue to hers. She cried, mortified at this violation. Then I drilled my tongue into her mouth forcing a kiss on her. No doubt thoughts of biting me entered her mind, but she realised that in her present situation such a bite would give some satisfaction at harming her attacker but at what cost. I pulled up from her face. She seemed exhausted. "Stand up!" I ordered her letting her go to retrive the knife and continue the surgery on her lingere. She squealed at the cold steel sliding up between her sweet mounds of flesh. She begged not to do what I was doing and in one forward thrust, the fabric joining the cups gave way rendering the garment useless and her lovely mounds exposed to me. "Ohhhh my, how sweet they are," I sad to her taunting her with gentle strokes of her nipples as my hand groped the mounds. She began to breathe in short gasps reacting to what was happening. All the while, she kept tugging at the ropes that tied her wrists but ot no avail for they would not release. Again, I took her hair and planted a kiss in her mouth, this time with the added pleasure of her sweet tits to play with.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:20 PM   #22
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to summer1983

As he cuts the strap I watch it go a jolt of terror runs through me as I watch him do the other strap. Suddenly he struck the knife into the table with a force that makes me jump and I start to cry as it scares me. He then takes me by my chin, I try to pull away but he doesn't let me instead he pulls the tape from my mouth. I stand quietly licking my lips from where it hurt when he ripped it off I suddenly stop when I realize he's watching me. He then grabs me by my hair and pulls my head back then asks me to stick my tongue out I say 'No' but he doesn't take that for an answer instead he pulls my hair even more so I give in to what he wants and feel his tongue on mine. I cry out not wanting him to do this but instead he sticks his whole tongue in my mouth kissing me. At first I liked it but then I just want to bite him but I think what good would it do. He then pulls away and tells me to stand up which I do. I then feel his knife near my breasts again as he continues to cut away my bra when he finally did my breasts were bare for him to stare at.
He starts to touch me I hate the way his hands feel on my breasts I just want him to stop. I close my eyes for a moment to block it out but it's no use I even try to get free but the ropes too tight he takes me by my hair again and kisses me my breasts pressed against him as he fondles them. I want to push him away I squirm but he holds my head in place wih my hair.

Last edited by summer1983; 01-29-2007 at 04:22 PM.
summer1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:15 PM   #23
drmephisto

I hold my mouth firmly on hers. I feel her tremble when I touch her sweet tits. She is a delight and I enjoy making her suffer. I tell her hot she is and she does not react. "You don't thank people who compliment you my sweet?" I said to her strkoing her hair but slightly grabbing it to remind her that it gives me control over her. "Thank you," she replied softly. I notice that is beoming unsteady and that her legs are beginning to tire. I grab a pillow from the bed and drop it in front of her. "Here my sweet, kneel on this, " I say to her noticing disappointment that I did not allow her to sit down. She was relieved to be off of her feet. "Now my lovely we begin the next phase of foreplay," I say to her standing in front of her pointing my hard cock at her lips. She looks up at me with pleading eyes.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:16 AM   #24
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)

As I tremble underneath his touch he tells me how hot I am which I don't reply to in which he tells me I don't say thank you to people who compliment me so I say, 'Thank you' as he strokes then pulls my hair. My legs begin to hurt as it seems I have been standing forever. I wish he would let me sit down but instead he grabs a pillow from the bed and puts it on the floor and tells me to kneel on it which I do. This seems to relive them which feels good.
'Now my lovely we begin the next phase of foreplay.' He says to me as he stands in front of me pointing his cock at my lips. I look up at him with pleading eyes but he just smiles at me so I turn my head away. Noway am I going to suck him off.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:39 PM   #25
drmephisto

It take hold of her hair and turn her head to look at my throbbing rod. "Look at it my sweet, begin by licking my balls, then the shaft," I command her. But she is defiant and keep her lips sealed. Rage is building inside me but I keep my calm. "Let me show you something my sweet," I say to her as I pull something from a drawer. "Do you see this?" I ask her. "It's a little device that I made for disobediant sweethearts like you. I attach the clamp around your pony tailed hair, then I place the hook from that hoist in here," pointing to the hook on the clamp. "Then, I pull you up like this," I say as I grab her hair and pull her slowly to her feet pulling her to stand on the tips of her toes. She squeals in agony. "Now picture what itwould be like if I left you like that for an hour or two," I say to her faking concern for her well being. She sobs and cries as she ponders what would be worse, sucking me off or being subjected to this torture.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #26
summer1983

He takes hold of my hair again and turns my head towards his cock and tells me to lick his balls then his shaft. I keep my lips sealed not wanting him inside my mouth. He then pulls this device out of a drawer and pulls my hair to make me stand as he tells me what it does. As he makes me stand on my tiptoes I scream in agony and plead, 'Please don't I'll do what you want me to do.'
Old 01-31-2007, 02:26 PM   #27
drmephisto

"That's a good girl," I say to her. I get her back on her knees and I point to my balls and she with a great amont of hesitation begins to lick it slowly. She sobs the entire time which just makes the experiance more of a delight for me. "Nice and slow love, there is no rush," I say to her to torment her even more.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 PM   #28
summer1983

He sits me back down on my knees and points to his balls I hesitate for a moment then I begin to lick them slowly crying as I do so but this seems to make him even more erect. I have never really done this to a man before the very thought of doing so replused me I wanting to throw up as I licked slowly at his balls.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:34 PM   #29
drmephisto

"Take your time my dear, now take the tip of my cock and slowly put it in your mouth and go back and forth slowly," I say to the obviously inexperianced young woman.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:42 PM   #30
summer1983

He tells me to take the tip of his cock in my mouth slowly and move back and forth slowly. As I do this I taste something on my tongue but continue to move back and forth slowly sucking on the tip of his hard cock.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #31
drmephisto

"Ohhh, that's nice little lady just do this as though I was your boyfriend," I say telling that she should do it as though she was enjoying it.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #32
summer1983

As soon as he said this I really wanted to bite down but kept myself from doing so and continued to suck nicely on his cock. I pretended to enjoy myself maybe if he thinks I'm liking it he'll get no fun out of it.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #33
drmephisto

She begins to show what is enthusiasm for what I am making her do. It doesn't matter to me, all I know is that my cock feels great right now and this hot bitch is going great. After what for her was no doubt 15 agonizing minutes, I cum in her mouth. "Swallow it and don't stop until I say to," I scream at her. She continues shedding tears because of the humiliation I have put her through.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:29 PM   #34
summer1983

I have no choice but to swallow his hot cum in my mouth. I sob as I keep his cock in my mouth and feel his cum go down my throat as I swallow every drop of it.

Last edited by summer1983; 02-01-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:38 PM   #35
drmephisto

Her expression is one of noticable despair as she swallows my cum. After some more stroking of her head I allow her to stop. She sobs as I tell her how good she made me feel with such a fantastic cock sucking. Then I pick her up and lay her on the bed. She tries to kick at me as I secure her still bound feet to the foot rails. I come to the top of the bed and talk to her. "Now we get ready for the next part darling," I say to her as I cut her wrists free from behind her. She grabs them to soothe them from being tied. "Enjoy your freedom for the next few minutes my sweet, the love-making resumes in moments after I recharge my batteries.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:20 PM   #36
summer1983

When he untied my wrists I began rubbing them to soothe them. I stare at him searching for answers what made a man like him? Didn't he have a very good childhood?
"What you gonna do with me after you have had your fun?" I ask him nervously.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #37
drmephisto

With my back to her she asks me her fate after I am through with her. "Let's not look that far ahead my dear for now, only to say that as things stand at present when we do part company you will be alive," I say to her holding her chin gently as she begins to weep. I am not sure if she is crying because she realizes that she will be with me for some time or that I have no plans to kill her. I think to myself that I have reason to want to kill this beautiful woman. She could have been my daughter, or if I were younger, a girlfriend. I have no time to think about this stuff now. I must prepare my guest for her next ordeal. I look at her wrists and notice that there are no cuts just tender skin. I pick up rope and take her wrists and tie them together in front of her as she begins to cry again. I give her a cold stare from behind my mask so as to not give her the impression that I in anyway am softening. She softly whimpers and begs me to free her but her pleas fall on deaf ears. With her wrists secure I now force her on her back and tie them over her head to the headboard. "No, no, please don't, no! she begs as her soft voice trails off into uncontrolled weeping again. I stand over her looking down at this gentle vulnerable creature I have captured to enjoy.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:52 PM   #38
summer1983

I beg for him to free me again but he just laughs at me as he stares down at me. I feel soo helpless tied to this bed. I try to get loose but again he's tied the ropes tightly so all they do is dig deeper into my skin I cry at him shouting,
"You beast I hate you."
Old 02-03-2007, 01:34 PM   #39
drmephisto

I did not take her insult personally since it was to be expected. I merely rested as I watched her in a fruitless effort to free herself. It was delightful seeing this hot sweet chick trying to free herself from my expert bondage. The welps of frustration and cries of despair made for wonderful theatre.

But I was rested and ready for more. She began to squeal as I approached. I took hold of her hot tits and remarked to her how stiff her nipples were. I told her that this is a indication. She looked at me with such anger that I thought her eyes were about to fire laser beams at me. I said to her that hate is a terrible emotion and can corrode the soul. As I did so, I took out a bottle of personal lubricant. I straddled myself across her firm toned body and layed my cock between her tits. "What are you doing?" she asked in indignant disbelief as I poured a generous amount of the slightly cool liquid between her tits and over my erect cock. Without answering, I took her tits and squezzed them around my hard bone and began to thrust my hips. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she screamed. I looked down on her and said, "Not as much as I will when I enter your cunt my sweet." She fell off into an episode of weeping.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:02 AM   #40
summer1983

I screamed when I saw that he was approaching me again. He took hold of my breasts and told me how stiff my nipples were in which he then told me that this was an indication. I gave him an evil look that would of killed him then and there if my eyes could of done such a thing. He then had the nerve to tell me that hate is a terrible emotion and that it can corrode the soul and thats from someone who likes to tie and rape girls. I mean he must hate girls in order to hurt them right? I watch him take something out it looked like a bottle of lubricant. He then straddled across my body putting his cock between my breasts.
"What are you doing?" I ask him in disbelief at what he was doing as I watched him pour some of that stuff between my breasts and on his cock.
He then took hold of my breasts with his cock in between them and squezzed them around his cock and began to move fucking them. I screamed "YOUR HURTING ME" But he just looked down at me and said.
"Not as much as I will when I enter your cunt my sweet." These words sent a shiver down my spine and terrified me more than what he was doing to me now. I began to cry.