Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2008, 02:47 AM   #41
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I listen to the enraged and outraged screams of the Amazon with a great deal of satisfaction as my men do as I commanded while the healers work on me and my prized warhound. The hound's wounds are far greater than mine and looking at the poor beast as it is being healed I make a silent promise to make the woman suffer for what she has done. Even more however I want to break the magnificent bitch and bend her to my will. To conquer her completely and make her mine.
After my wounds are healed and the sun has just risen I dress in my crimson silk uniform tunic and trousers and pulling on my finest black leather boots and belting on my shortword I head out of my tent. It is in the open area before it that the Amazon has been staked out spread eagled on her back nude with each wrist and ankle tied to a pole driven into the earth. She is still screaming animal screams at the men and the sky and everything within eyesight and earshot as I stop to admire her spirit and beauty.
She pulls at the ropes binding her and writhes as much as her spread position allows and I smile at her determination though I mean to overcome it. Even more I smile at the site of her nude body which without her clothes is even more magnificent. Long slender, muscular and silken legs with a smooth, hairless sex between them, slim round hips above them, a narrow waist and smooth muscled belly and full, light brown nippled breasts. Beneath her soft sun browned skin she is all sleek muscle which is shown off nicely as she strains against the ropes holding her as a fine sheen of sweat glistens on her body in the light of dawn.
"You are a magnificent woman Amazon!" I tell her as my eyes travel up her body to meet her furious gaze. "Now what is your name girl?" I ask.

Last edited by somedude; 01-26-2008 at 04:09 AM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:38 AM   #42
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I quickly lose track of time.
If feels like hours.
Hours of being tied down to the ground for the warlord's men to stare at me, patting themselves on their shoulders and laughing, talking about all the things they'd like to do to me. All the things their crude chieftain is going to do to me.
When twilight approaches, streams of silver running through the dark of night followed by spears of gold, the cold of the earth silently creeps into my body.
I keep fighting my restraints, chasing away any of the men daring to approach me with snarls of wrath. They are too tight however, too seriously am I tied down.
But even if I could break free? What could I do? Where might I run?
Naked and unarmed I wouldn't stand the slightest chance against the warlord's army.
Finally the warlords leaves the comfort of his tent again to make an appearance before his troops. All dressed up in his most commanding clothes he tries to impress me. When his lecherous gaze slowly wanders over my body - presented to him like a trophy - he almost salivates with pleasure.
I have to hold back not to scream at him, cursing him in every way I know. But no, I am not going to give this primate the pleasure!
When he asks about my name a sudden calm befalls me. There is no escape. All there is left is me. And I won't give him what he wants! I have to fight another battle now.
My body relaxes, I stop fighting my ties. My breathing slows down, easing out and I rest my head on the ground, looking up at the sky.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:38 AM   #43
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Amazon does not answer my question or say a single word and suddenly looking almost peaceful she changes her gaze to the sky. I stare down at her for a long moment, understanding that her silence is defiance and her sudden calm is her preparing for the battle of wills to come between us. However it is a battle that I will win.
"Bring me a whip!" I call, holding out my right hand and almost immediately the handle of a long, narrow braided leather whip is placed in it. "Now I will ask you again girl, what is your name?" is my demand of the Amazon as I raise the whip and measure the distance to her belly with my eye.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:17 AM   #44
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A whip?
This vile bastard!
I knew from the beginning this man doesn't know any other way than the way of brutal violence. He ordered his men to bring him a whip!
In anticipation of things to come I feel my heartbeat slowing down, my muscles relaxing, my mind calming down even more. A sudden ease runs through me. I remember what the sisters of my clan taught me before they were annihilated. A calm mind calms the body. A calm body can take any pain.
I don't even look at the warlord but when a low murmur sweeps across the men surrounding my helplessly tied body, a mutter of excitement, I know the warlord is ready.
When he asks me for my name again I straighten my body. Breathing slowly and quietly through my mouth I brave myself for the whip. I close my eyes for a few moments to find peace in my mind before I open them again to look up at the bright colours rushing across the canopy to drive the night away.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:22 PM   #45
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The Amazon again does not reply and closes her eyes to breathe deeply for a moment before opening them to stare at the sky again. I know what she is trying to do but if she thinks that she can ignore the pain the I am going to inflict on her then she truly does not know pain.
"Silly bitch!" I laugh and then bring the long whip around and down in a powerful stroke that lashes the tip across the woman's belly at an angle from the bottom of one full breast to her hip.
Even as she inhales sharply at the pain I repeat the stroke leaving a welted X on her smooth tanned belly.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:15 AM   #46
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I know it is coming!
The one heartbeat of silence seems to stretch forever - even the land itself holds its breath along with the soldiers around me - before it is torn apart by the sharp snap of the whip!
A hot, burning pain cuts through my body!
My body cramps for an instant, my muscles turn to stone when my body is aflame, flooded by the flash of agony. I straighten my face, exhaling the pain through my teeth. I can hear the warlord grunt in short satisfaction, mistaking the hiss of my breath for his first victory.
Immediately the second crack of the whip lashes through the cold morning air and comes down on me again, sending another wave of burning through me, bashing against my mind.
I am too strong for him!
I will not falter!
I stare at the sky, pushing the pain out of my mind. I force myself to stay above the pain, to disregard it.
It is only pain. Only the body feels pain. The mind is free!
I keep my mouth closed and breath slowly and easy through my nose. I can already feel the pain dampen as my body calms down again.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #47
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You are very strong Amazon!" I tell her admiringly after she has taken my first two strokes without even a whimper. "But you will scream for me!" I declare with a cruel laugh.
Then with my manhood aching already in arousal at whipping the lovely creature I have at my mercy I swing the whip yet again. With expert aim I lash down the center of the Amazon, leaving an angry red welt from the top of her chest, down between her breasts and down her belly to end just above her smooth sex.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #48
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Mocking my resistance even more the warlord - enjoying his power over my helplessly tied figure - strikes another slashing blow with his beloved whip.
The torture tool, perfectly crafted to bring pain, cuts through my flesh!
The seething fire races through me, thundering into every part of my body right into the tips of my fingers and toes. I cannot help my muscles clenching shortly at the pain poured into me.
My vision seems to shake for a brief moment, blurring the faces of the warlord's soldiers around me looking down on my naked figure, grinning and smiling abominably. Excited about the enterainment their leader is delivering their arousal and agitation radiates through all of them, washing over me.
Those savage brutes!
I can feel new hatred drive away the pain lingering in my flesh.
How they relish at the sight of my slight build being whipped by their warlord!
It makes me sick, fuelling my wrath even more!
I stretch my fingers in my restraints and harden my face, still refusing to even look at the warlord.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #49
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I see the Amazon tense and arch a bit from the pain of my last stroke and know she is feeling the lashes of my whip. Still she gives not so much as a whimper and so I shift the aim of my next lashes once again.
"You will scream woman!" I growl as I whip first one tensed, muscled thigh and then the other from hip to knee.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #50
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Two quick lashes rain down on me, cutting the soft inner side of my thighs. A sharp tear of pain, immediately followed by a second one, carve deep cuts of agony into my body and rip into my mind.
I hiss in pain as the warlord's whip sets my body afire even more!
I cannot push the pain from my soul completely anymore and I feel my muscles cramping once more, stiffening me. I continue fighting the pain but my chin hardens as I clench my teeth. I will not scream for this stinking bastard!
Old 01-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #51
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I hear the Amazon hiss in pain and watch with delight how she tenses in pain, her jaw tensed against letting out any moan, gasp or cry. She is strong and knows how to resist pain, but I know how to give pain that no woman can resist.
"Yes, fight the pain Amazon!" I laugh and aim my next strokes at even crueler targets.
With two deft flicks of my wrists I snap the tip of my whip to strike each of the Amazon's nipples with cracks of leather on her sensitive flesh that are accompanied cries of appreciation from my men.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:53 PM   #52
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Laughing at my obvious pain and faltering strength the warlord cheers at me in excitement only to send two more lashes at me. The cruel monster, apparently highly skilled in handling his tormenting tool, rasps my small nipples with his toy.
An excruciating flash of pain explodes throughout my entire body!
My muscles twitch from agony, my body jittering in my restraints and I have to painfully clench my teeth not to scream in pain. My blood is blaring in my head but not loud enough to block out the laughter of the warlord's men.
My walls of hatred are torn apart by anquish, pain leaking through the cracks, flooding my mind.
A stiffening ache runs through my jaw as I struggle to keep my teeth together.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #53
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Hurts doesn't it bitch!" I taunt the Amazon, enjoying how she tenses and arches in her pain, straining in her tight bonds.
I know I am breaking through her resistance and feel a deep satisfaction that builds with my dark lust and cruel arousal. Wanting to make the Amazon give vent to the agony I know she is feeling I lash her nipples again, giving each another crack with the whip before striking the bottom curves of her breasts with a quick snapping strike each.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:14 AM   #54
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

My body bulges in the thick ropes holding me spread in place. The rough leather of the bonds cuts in my wrists and ankles as I fight against them. Under the raucous laughter of his men all around me the warlord swings his whip, bringing it down on me.
Again.
Again.
Again.
I rear up, searing pain overwhelming me, dulling my senses to my surroundings. But my minds opens up to the narrow cuts in my flesh, covering my strait figure. I feel the warm blood running down my body, my fingers digging into the skin of my clenched fists, sweat wetting my hair and face. I throw back my head, desperately fighting the urge to scream, to let out the agony.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #55
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The Amazon arches high and pulls hard but futilely at her bonds, her head tossed back with a cry trying desperately to escape her lips. So to help that cry escape I change the target of the whipping again. I lash the Amazon's inner thighs viciously, punishig that soft flesh before I crack the tip of the whip against her pubice just above her sex.
"Scream bitch!" I command and strike that piece of tender flesh again with cruel force and accuracy. "Scream!"
Old 01-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #56
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Full of joy the warlord fires a shower of lashes at me.
Rushing down on my inner thighs the strokes send wave after wave of piercing fire throughout my entire body.
This must stop!
My mind raging against the pain, boiling hatred fighting the burning pain, my spirit spirals further down into the agony, viciously trying to resist the urge to scream. With every brutal slash cutting my skin I rear up in the ties keeping me down and helplessly spread for the warlord to have his cruel way.
Immediately after his violent howl an excuciating flare of agony suddenly hits me when his whip tears through the flesh above my centre. I blaze of white flashes up behind my eyes.
I violently throw back my head again, only barely managing to keep my teeth clenched together.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:44 PM   #57
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I know that the Amazon is to close to giving voice to her cries of agony and I ache to hear her screams even as my manhood aches with desire as I whip her. I am determined to make this magnificent women scream in pain and while she is arched as high as she can with her teeth clamped together I strike her more and more cruely. The tip of my whip snaps with measured, yet painful force against her sex that is spread and exposed by how her legs are bound wide apart.
"Scream Amazon!" is my laughing command.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:02 AM   #58
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I can feel the warlord's anger wash over me as he enjoys the torment he's bringing upon me.
My heavy breath hissing through my clenched teeth another salvo of lashes thunders down on my defenceless body. Slash after slash strikes my naked figure. I rear up in my restraints in pain, the bright and flaring agony blinding my thoughts.
The horrendous anguish formes in my chest, desperately fighting to force itself out. I can feel it rushing up my throat, fiercly crushing against my cramped jaw.
NO!
I ... MUST ... NOT ... SCREAM!
My body is afire from pain and the need to let it out. My clenched muscles and fists ache from overexertion. They want to relax but my tight bonds and the agony won't let them.
When the next wave of strokes from the whip brutally hit my intimacy a searing sun explodes in my mind, breaking through my trembling lips.
I scream in pain!
Old 01-31-2008, 05:21 AM   #59
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Yes! Scream woman!" I call triumphantly as the Amazon screams in pain at last.
There is a great satisfaction in having broken through her resistance and determination and I relish her screams like sweet music while I lash her sex and thighs. My blood pounds with arousal and my manhood aches against my trousers as it twitches with each sharp snap of leather on flesh as my heart hammers in my chest. I want the Amazon so bad I can taste it, yet I am not done punishing her or bending her to my will yet.
"Now what is your name Amazon?" I demand and whip her belly, breasts and thighs as she writhes in her bonds helplessly.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:29 AM   #60
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The dam is broken now. I cannot hold back the flood of pain rushing out.
With every lash he cracks with the whip I cry out!
My muscles jerking violently from the burning sensation send through me with every strike I am being thrown around in my ties as spasms of agony flash through my spread body, shaking it wildly.
I breathe heavily under my helpless screams, my throat already feeling soar.
"Sternenlied!" I cry. "My name is Sternenlied!"