Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2006, 02:49 AM   #21
DragonflyDaze

DragonflyDaze has initial reputation

I listen to the men discussing what they are going to do to us as they pull me down to the basement and i struggle and kick. He tosses me on the hard floor and they continue talking
"Let us go dammit! dont touch me" I scream at you
DragonflyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:49 AM   #22
kidnappedbitch

kidnappedbitch has initial reputation

I start fighting back now. KIcking
yelling. trying to stay together with the other girl
kidnappedbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:51 AM   #23
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

"who says we cant do both?" I reply to squids query...as we haul our entertainment into my special room downstairs...

I have stocked this room through the years with anything and everything you could imagine would be useful to a man who has a raperoom in his basement.

Squid and I toss the handcuffed women onto the large bed and decide on our next course of action...
Old 11-26-2006, 02:54 AM   #24
kidnappedbitch

I just lay there in tears and start squirming around.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:57 AM   #25
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)

Realizing that squid is better with the fighter,I drop her and let him deal with that while I descend on the sexy thing lying nearby.....the booze is wearing off,and she is trying to fight her restraints...I tackle her to the bed and pin her arms over her head...

Her eyes grow wide in realiziation of what is happening as I tear at her blouse,exposing her tits...
Old 11-26-2006, 02:59 AM   #26
kidnappedbitch

I try to move my hands but his strength is too strong..pinning me down.
i start yelling and trying to get free. i look around and try to see what is happening to the other girl.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:01 AM   #27
DragonflyDaze

I feel squid's punch in the face hard as I collapse to the ground. Tears blur my vision as i look up at him with hate. I try to stand up again but he just kicks me down as I lay in a pile on the floor too weak to push myself up again with my hands still behind me.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:02 AM   #28
kidnappedbitch

I just watch the other girl while the other man is on top of me starting to undress my clothing..
Old 11-26-2006, 03:05 AM   #29
ynyn

I barely notice whats going on in the room as I lean in and hungrily suck and lick on her breasts,while my hands are pulling her skirt up her thighs and over her waist,tearing off her panties....her stocking-clad legs lay pinned on either side of me as I begin mauling kidnappedbitch's body...and then I drop my pants and position my cock at her crotch......
Old 11-26-2006, 03:06 AM   #30
kidnappedbitch

i just lay there helplessly.
staring into his eyes and them shutting them close.
i dont want to watch anything anymore.
ill try to save the other girl
Old 11-26-2006, 03:17 AM   #31
ynyn

As I get set to fuck kidnappedbitch,i overhear squids yells....motivated and ready to fuck her anyway,I smack kidnapped bitch after she yells for me to stop...I then slam my rock hard cock into her pussy causing her to shriek in pain as her body moves with each thrust...

Her large globes jiggle about while I nail her and hear dragonfly getting some real rough treatment nearby...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:17 AM   #32
DragonflyDaze

"no, i'll be good" i whisper "just dont hurt me" i still feel my sore nipples from being twisted as my face burns from you beating me. I lay on the floor naked other than my heels, quietly crying as I fear to know what you are going to do next i can hear the moans of ynyn raping the other girl across the room.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:28 AM   #33
DragonflyDaze

I realize there isn't anyway for me to get away
"please dont, just let us go" i say as I sob quietly as I lay against the floor with my ass facing you and feel you spreading my legs apart and your dick entering my pussy.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:28 AM   #34
ynyn

I fuck kidnapped bitch faster and harder,enjoying her screams and shrieks with each pump into her...

Her cries mix with dragonfly's and fill the room as they two hotties are pounded mercilessly...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:41 AM   #35
DragonflyDaze

I scream out as you pump into me and my sore nipples press roughly against the floor. My arms ache from being handcuffed and i try to find a better position but this only allows you to thrust deeper into my pussy. I feel you beginning to slide in easier, however it hurts mroe each time and I feel blood trickle from my pussy.
You pull my hair back and i squeal in pain as you continue fucking my pussy.
"noo please stop" I scream

---
going to bed now boys
Old 11-26-2006, 03:58 AM   #36
kidnappedbitch

I keep on yelling and screaming.
"please let us go"
i kick and yell even more.
i lay there
struggling as this man takes full advantage over me..
Old 11-26-2006, 04:18 AM   #37
ynyn

kidnapped bitch's cries only excite me more while I fuck her mercilessly.Your slender legs kick about on either side of mine while I pump into you with reckless abandon.

You yell "Noo!!Stop!!Please!!" but...it makes little difference as noone outside of my basement can hear the cries.

I have your handcuffed arms pinned above your head,with your naked tits bouncing from the motion.I lean in near your ear and growl menacingly...

"This is just the beginning,bitch!You belong to us tonight!You AND this slut over here!"

I tell her,motioning to dragonfly,who is getting pummeled by squidley nearby.

"Let us go,you motherfucker!" kidnappedbitch says to me while I am set to shoot off inside of her...I smack your face twice and then take a hold of your legs and lift them onto my shoulders as I ram my enlarged cock inside of you and shoot my seed down deep into your womb...

Last edited by ynyn; 11-26-2006 at 11:17 AM.
ynyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:37 PM   #38
DragonflyDaze

You pull my arms up behind me and i feel like you are gonna rip me apart
"Nooo, owww, stop please" I sob and scream at you as I feel your balls slap against me as you pump in me. I feel your dick throbbing inside me against the walls of my pussy. I can't get away from the unbeleiveable pain shooting through my arms and back as you continue fucking me.
You tell me you are going to cum deep inside of me and I get worried
"dont, i dont want to get pregnant, please" I say as I sob
Old 11-27-2006, 12:38 AM   #39
DragonflyDaze

"ahhh nooo" i scream as i feel his hot cum shoot into my sore pussy.
I feel weak and sore but he continues pumping into my pussy and his cum mixes with my own liquids out of my pussy.

He finishes up and i collapse on the floor as I await what is next. "Please let us go now. You got what you wanted just let us be" i beg as i lay sprawled on the floor.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:14 AM   #40
ynyn

The drunken kidnappedbitch is passed out again,she lost consciousness after I fucked her...I pushed her limp body onto the floor.

Across the room squid has finished having his fun with dragonfly,he grabs a cold drink and walks over near our drunken slut,waiting for her to come to...

Meanwhile,I walk over to where dragonfly lay sprawled out on the floor,the remnants of her clothes are in tatters.Her shirt is torn open in the front and her bra is on the floor.Her skirt is ripped and ragged but barely hanging on to her ravaged body,with her panties in shreds on the floor.
I look down at the battered hottie as she tries to crawl across the floor.

Laughing,I take a hold of you..."Bitch!we ain't done with you just yet!!" Grabbing you by the arm I take you to the bed and throw you down onto it.
You scream out and beg for me to leave you alone,but I just chuckle as I hold you down on the bed and mount your prone body...