Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2006, 11:09 PM   #1
DragonflyDaze

DragonflyDaze has initial reputation
Default Quiet Evening Alone..

I'm Sophie, 20 years, brunette. I'm into bondage and being treated like a sex slave. Looking for a rp

I get home from a long day at work and walk in the door. It's getting dark out and i'm tired so I just want to relax. I open the back door letting the dog out and walk up stairs and slowly undress. I slide my long black stockings off from under my tight black suit skirt and unbutton my top revealing my lacy black bra. After I am fully undressed I slip into my silky robe and go into the bathroom. I run the water for the warm bath and take down my hair, letting it flow over my shoulders. I let my robe drop to the floor as I step in slowly and sink my body into the warm water, close my eyes and relax.
DragonflyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:00 AM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

i'm the darkness in people's hearts i see my victim come home letting her dog out then undress and grap a robe go the bathroom i slip in though the front door and slilently creep up stairs and wait in the darkness of her closet for her to fall asleep.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:22 PM   #3
DragonflyDaze

I step out of my warm bath and shiver as the cool air hits my body, causing my nipples to become erect. I grab the towel and wipe down my wet body before slipping into a lacy skimpy night gown and heading back into my room. I slip under the covers and quickly fall asleep after my long day at work.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:57 AM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

i wach her from the darkness as she puts on her night gown. it is hard not to attack but i must wait for her to fall asleep. after an hour of her sleep i make my move move silently to the side of her bed and place a gun to her head and said "i creep across the land and find my target. i have orders to have fun with my target may my master be pleased with me" when she woke up i said "the darkness shall consume you and leave you unwhole. for i am the wind that calls forth chaos and you shall be my puppet who dances to my tune."
Old 11-22-2006, 08:23 PM   #5
DragonflyDaze

While sleeping, i feel a sudden presence above me and open my eyes groogily. "what do you want?" I ask unaware of who you are and what you want. "leave me unwhole?.. what? Who are you? what do you want?" I begin to struggle until and kick until i feel the end of your gun against my head "..please dont hurt me" i whisper, as I shake with fear
Old 11-22-2006, 11:02 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

"hurt you? nay. i just want to have fun with you. now don't scream or i shall blow your head to New Orleans." i reply with my cold blue eyes staring at her. i let my free hand touch your face and said "for the glory of the master." i then wounder down to your breasts play with them.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:51 PM   #7
DragonflyDaze

I shudder as i feel your hands roaming over my skin and touching me. My nipples become erect and you notice. I become angry with myself for letting my body be so affected by you and i'm still fearful of you.

I try to move away from your touch as I begin to cry "please stop.. leave me alone" I whisper as you continue fondling my breasts
Old 11-23-2006, 05:18 AM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

you try to pull away and i stop playing with your breasts and shake my head and said "your enjoying this, are you not?" then my hand laches on with all my might your left breast and growled "play with me my sweet." i then let go of your breast and pull out my large cock and said "lick it, suck it, bite it and you'll lose your head."
Old 11-23-2006, 04:29 PM   #9
DragonflyDaze

I watch as you pull out your cock and tell me to suck it. I close my mouth tightly shaking my head as you press it against my lips. Tears trickle down my face as I try to keep my mouth shut. You slide your hand along my breast and pinch my nipple causing me to squeal out and i open my mouth just enough for you to shove your cock deep into my throat. It fills my mouth and I gag on it as you start thrusting it in and out of my mouth, telling me that you'll kill me if I bite it.
Old 11-23-2006, 06:40 PM   #10
darkness
Privileged Member

your mouth feels so good that i cum in minuats then i pull out getting my seed all over your pretty face. i look at you dead in the eye i smiled and said "now for the real fun to begin "i force your legs apart said "are you a virgin? and be honest, i hate liars."
Old 11-24-2006, 12:07 AM   #11
DragonflyDaze

I sniffle "no.. i've had sex a few times with my boyfriend.. but please, please dont" i say as I feel your cum on my cheeks and lips. I try to push my legs closer together and squirm away from you.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:53 AM   #12
darkness
Privileged Member

pity, but beggers can't be choosers" i siad. when you try to get away i graped you hair force you to look at me. i click my gun so it's ready to fire and said "hey, your my toy so behave like it and you may just live to see your boyfriend. but rember tell anyone about this and you will die. your cunt will always be mine rember that." i'm so hard that i can bearly stand it. i siad "now spread your legs for me my toy."
Old 11-25-2006, 03:47 PM   #13
DragonflyDaze

Sobbing with fear I look up into your dark eyes. Knowing if I dont obey you may kill me, I look away from you in shame as you treat me like your toy and I slowly spread my legs and you notice that I'm already wet from sucking you off.
Old 11-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #14
kidnappedbitch

kidnappedbitch has initial reputation

i knock on the door. im a neighbor who noticed some strange thing happening..
kidnappedbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:11 PM   #15
darkness
Privileged Member

hearing the knock i drag my toy down the stairs and to the door i open it draw my gun piont it at the neighbor and said "who dares interrupt my fun will be very sorry now get inside
Old 11-25-2006, 08:17 PM   #16
kidnappedbitch

with a gun in my face, i slowly walk inside with fear in my eyes...
Old 11-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #17
darkness
Privileged Member

"two toys in one night this must be my lucky day" i siad then force the two pretty girls into the bedroom and on to the bed and said "take off your clothes. any funny stuff and your both dead."
Old 11-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #18
kidnappedbitch

i slowly take off my shirt and jeans and place them on the floor.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:33 PM   #19
darkness
Privileged Member

i'm so hard as they strip that it hurts i smile and said "now bond your comrade here to the bed" as i tossed my new toy some rope and said "she is going to enjoy me fucking you"
Old 11-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #20
kidnappedbitch

I take the rope and start tying her to the bed. just glaring at this strangerr