Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #41
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
The last 2 girls seem young to me,or am i getting older?

Gettin older....Welcome to the old foggies club.. Cheers mate!!
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #42
Luis Ifer
Privileged Member

Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like them. I keep some of your old posts...like these...

Needless to say +rep...
Luis Ifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #43
casketmouth

casketmouth has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeLordUK View Post
Im black and I find the word Nigger sexy in a rape setting. Please continue and use what words you want dude.

I agree with what the guy said about the hypocrisy of critisising the use of racial words on a RAPE board. Its like asking for honor amongst thieves.

Now lets see some more big nigger cocks ripping up white cunts!
Anyone got BLACK GIRLS being raped instead of the same old white girl action????
casketmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #44
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

To all,

I appreciate the reps and I also appreciate the criticism. I never want to offend, I only want to enahnce the board. I try to take all opinions to make caps that appeal to all.

Many Thanks
T

P.S More to come!
tierez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #45
Luis Ifer
Privileged Member

Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casketmouth View Post
Anyone got BLACK GIRLS being raped instead of the same old white girl action????
Old 04-03-2009, 09:17 AM   #46
alabamajim

alabamajim has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
I'm glad you spoke up and i'm happy that it does not bother you,but there are others that may take offence and turn his thread into a battle ground.I thought his pictures were cool and very hot,but i know that somewhere there will be someone screaming about the word he used.We have seen alot of battles take place on the board,and we don't need one starting over race.
would you feel the same way about the"redneck" or "hunkie" or Beaner?? there is some places where liberal ideas do not belong..
alabamajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #47
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamajim View Post
would you feel the same way about the"redneck" or "hunkie" or Beaner?? there is some places where liberal ideas do not belong..
There is sooo much I want to say to this post, but can't say outside of the rowdy room. I'll just say that I always laugh at people who start off with the intolerably ignorant assumption that a black person is just fine with racist crap if it isn't the word "nigger". Let's make short work of that, okay?

I don't like racist language. Any of it. That doesn't mean I've never used it in anger or passion because I'm not wearing a halo and I've done stupid wrong shit. That doesn't stop it from being stupid or wrong or shit. It Just makes me human.

That's also not to say that I haven't used these words during sex as fantasy, either. I have. It was always with someone who I trusted and knew well and she requested that I do it or vice versa. If you can't see any difference between what people do in their own lives with those that they trust and what they do with strangers, then you might have a severe social filter problem. In other words, a dude who likes to dress as Sylvia Plath and pee in Mason Jars while being spanked by a woman weilding a copy of the London Times and wearing a bowler is cool with me as long as he doesn't do it on the subway.

My purpose here is not to insult, but to inform. The whole "I hate political correctness because it squelches my RIGHT to say 'I hate niggers' all day" movement is dead. It died, screaming somewhere in the late 1990's. If people are offended by a word, their right to not hear it overrides your right to say it. It's like second hand smoke. You have the priveledge (not right) to smoke, but you've now created something in the air that wasn't there to begin with, so others who don't want it have the right (not priveledge) to tell you to take it elsewhere.

In other words, you have the right to speak, but your word choices are priveledges. We'd be a society of fools if we didn't adhere to the simple "screaming fire in a crowded theatre" analogy.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #48
funtoomuch

funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
There is sooo much I want to say to this post, but can't say outside of the rowdy room. I'll just say that I always laugh at people who start off with the intolerably ignorant assumption that a black person is just fine with racist crap if it isn't the word "nigger". Let's make short work of that, okay?

I don't like racist language. Any of it. That doesn't mean I've never used it in anger or passion because I'm not wearing a halo and I've done stupid wrong shit. That doesn't stop it from being stupid or wrong or shit. It Just makes me human.

That's also not to say that I haven't used these words during sex as fantasy, either. I have. It was always with someone who I trusted and knew well and she requested that I do it or vice versa. If you can't see any difference between what people do in their own lives with those that they trust and what they do with strangers, then you might have a severe social filter problem. In other words, a dude who likes to dress as Sylvia Plath and pee in Mason Jars while being spanked by a woman weilding a copy of the London Times and wearing a bowler is cool with me as long as he doesn't do it on the subway.

My purpose here is not to insult, but to inform. The whole "I hate political correctness because it squelches my RIGHT to say 'I hate niggers' all day" movement is dead. It died, screaming somewhere in the late 1990's. If people are offended by a word, their right to not hear it overrides your right to say it. It's like second hand smoke. You have the priveledge (not right) to smoke, but you've now created something in the air that wasn't there to begin with, so others who don't want it have the right (not priveledge) to tell you to take it elsewhere.

In other words, you have the right to speak, but your word choices are priveledges. We'd be a society of fools if we didn't adhere to the simple "screaming fire in a crowded theatre" analogy.
Plus repped for that speech!
funtoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #49
robson

robson has initial reputation
Thumbs up

Excellent work there Tierez!! Keep it up!

Nice speech as well EvilJ. Tried to rep u both but saw no difference even after I refreshed. Might be that I'm not allowed to that yet with a too small a post count or something.

Anyway
robson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #50
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

You know what...I don't want to piss anyone off for any reason. So I'm just gonna take my pics down. I realize some don't like them, I understand that, others like them a lot and I wholeheartedly appreciate their praise.

But to tell you the truth, I am tired of posting one or two captions and having to sift through a page and a half of comments about how people think its offensive or not, going through 225 years of American history, diatribes on whether its good or bad. I really don't give a shit anymore. Thanks to the board for putting up with it for so long, as far as I'm concerned, just let this thread die.
tierez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:43 AM   #51
casketmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Ifer View Post

can u post the third image file up as vid?? u got the vid of the one with the black girl in the bed and greenish shirt guy messin wit her??? is it acually a clip or just that what is photoed practically?
Old 04-13-2009, 04:51 AM   #52
casketmouth

Quote:

words are only words. It is the intention of the user that gives it the ideal connotation. Also it is the person who receives the word that has the power to nulify it. Words can only be as harmful as bullets for bullets need Kevlar, while words only need a sound mind. Allow a word to affect you then u have fallen pray to mere dialect which is sad. The mind is a fortress if only reinforced by the user.

stopping people from using words because you are offended are the same things that would stop any artist from ever being heard or appreciated cause something always offends someone. It's all vies and opinions. What gives you or anyone the right to dictate what anyone says. Law is created by man and can be broken by man just the same. The only rights a person has are THOUGHT. The mind is the only realm of dictatorship we have. You are no different than Hitler if you feel your way is BETTER or should be followed more so than anyone Else's.

I wish we could all be peaceful and mindful of others but in some places people thing killing a cow is a cardinal sin. Some places call that MCDONALD'S. So honestly. None is greater than the other. Just remember that words only have as much power behind them as, not the user, but the listener gives them.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:56 AM   #53
Luis Ifer
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by casketmouth View Post
can u post the third image file up as vid?? u got the vid of the one with the black girl in the bed and greenish shirt guy messin wit her??? is it acually a clip or just that what is photoed practically?
check my thread...
Old 04-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #54
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robson View Post
Excellent work there Tierez!! Keep it up!

Nice speech as well EvilJ. Tried to rep u both but saw no difference even after I refreshed. Might be that I'm not allowed to that yet with a too small a post count or something.

Anyway
*Laughing*

I saw that you tried to rep me, but it appears you accidentally gave me negative rep for the post. Oh well, as long as we both know what you meant to do, no harm done. Thanks to the people who have been so supportive (and you know who you are...)
Old 04-19-2009, 10:57 PM   #55
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
You know what...I don't want to piss anyone off for any reason. So I'm just gonna take my pics down. I realize some don't like them, I understand that, others like them a lot and I wholeheartedly appreciate their praise.

But to tell you the truth, I am tired of posting one or two captions and having to sift through a page and a half of comments about how people think its offensive or not, going through 225 years of American history, diatribes on whether its good or bad. I really don't give a shit anymore. Thanks to the board for putting up with it for so long, as far as I'm concerned, just let this thread die.
Whoa, there Tierez! I don't think anyone had any problems with your pics after the initial posts. You changed a few things and I think everyone was fine (especially after you explained). Those pics may not be my cup of tea, but I think many, many people were enjoying this thread. It wasn't my intention that you stop posting.

The post I put up was specifically for alabamajim. It wasn't a critcism of you. Hell, it wasn't even a full criticism of him. It was a clarification of why hate speach sucks in a real life connotation, not fantasy.

I'm not a fan of anyone editting anyone else's fantasies (no matter how dark). I urge you to keep having fun, man. And I hope I had nothing to do with you stopping if you do stop.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #56
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I cant believe some of you guys forced him to kill his thread.... nice going peeps. I for one was enjoying it, and took it for what it was meant to be.. FANTASY. Some of those pic's were incredably hot and the captions were for the most part both amusing and appropriate for the setting.

And to those of you flipping out over the use of the "N" word, which by the way he had stopped useing... Do you not flipping watch TV, or go to a movie, or turn on your damned radios.... CUZ THE WORD IS EVERYWHERE!!!

Learn to lighten up people.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #57
thchog
Privileged Member

thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to thchog Send a message via Yahoo to thchog

Tierez, fuck that shit homey! You have a very valid point and i would feel similar to an extent. If you don't want to post them here the FOR THE LOVE OF *** post them in my thread, I'll make short work of this opinion bullshit, newsflash folks, no one gives a fuck, every post here (except for evil's outstanding response) and content filled ones I did nothing more than scroll past and note names of people I would not visit threads of or download from in the furture.... Kepp it up T!! opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink, except for your of course....ever smell your finger after a quick pick? lol
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #58
register

register is infamous around these partsregister is infamous around these partsregister is infamous around these parts

EvilJ, nigger is the only word in the English language that gets blacks upset and all others looking around the room to see if there are any offended black people. Redneck, honky, crackers are all epithets that don't get censored so there is a double standard for blacks.
register is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #59
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by register View Post
EvilJ, nigger is the only word in the English language that gets blacks upset and all others looking around the room to see if there are any offended black people. Redneck, honky, crackers are all epithets that don't get censored so there is a double standard for blacks.
Actually, there are many, many words that "upset" black people. None are as effective as nigger. Is that what you were trying to say? Maybe you should have said that.

As for my post, I simply said I abhor that all racist epithets "Redneck" "cracker" et al included. That probably is upsetting to you because it would be easier if I actually was a hypocrite (as you said when you negative repped me for saying it- misspelling the word "hypocrite" in the process, by the way. Good job), but that's the fact.

It is interesting that blacks didn't create the word "nigger" though, whereas at least the words"redneck", "cracker", and "honky" (a corruption of the word "hunky" which in turn was a truncation of the word "bohunk"- a ship yard term) were created by whites, thus they are less effective in their use. And those words have never been used to systematically create a lower class by people who inherrantly thought of the white race as sub-human, as the word nigger was in the antebellum South.

Do you think that may be the reason for the censorship? or is it some vast conspiracy by the Negro Elite to keep uneducated White people from using a word they seem to love? Probably the latter. I mean that makes more sense.

In the meantime, I'll reiterate what I said. I think the word is fine in fantasy... any word is. Hell, to me any fantasy is fine. Reality is another matter. And that goes for any racist language. Take umbridge with that if you want. It says more about you than it does me when you do.

(13 posts huh? Make friends fast, don't ya?)
Old 04-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #60
register

register is infamous around these partsregister is infamous around these partsregister is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Actually, there are many, many words that "upset" black people. None are as effective as nigger. Is that what you were trying to say? Maybe you should have said that.
Such as...?

Quote:
As for my post, I simply said I abhor that all racist epithets "Redneck" "cracker" et al included. That probably is upsetting to you because it would be easier if I actually was a hypocrite (as you said when you negative repped me for saying it- misspelling the word "hypocrite" in the process, by the way. Good job), but that's the fact.
Maybe you should read your own post as you indicated when you negative repped me. You seem to take special interest in the word "nigger". I didn't see anyone in this thread say they hated niggers as your post explicitly said.

Quote:
It is interesting that blacks didn't create the word "nigger" though, whereas at least the words"redneck", "cracker", and "honky" (a corruption of the word "hunky" which in turn was a truncation of the word "bohunk"- a ship yard term) were created by whites, thus they are less effective in their use. And those words have never been used to systematically create a lower class by people who inherrantly thought of the white race as sub-human, as the word nigger was in the antebellum South.
Thanks for the history lesson (don't care). HAHA Words don't "systematically create a lower class". I'm not offended when a black says honky or cracker, I just think it's hilarious.

Quote:
Do you think that may be the reason for the censorship? or is it some vast conspiracy by the Negro Elite to keep uneducated White people from using a word they seem to love? Probably the latter. I mean that makes more sense.
Whoa, You think think there's a conspiracy of the negro elite. Man, that's hilarious. Uneducated blacks use the same word as well. You're a hypocrite because you can't recognize there's a double-standard when blacks use the word and when whites say the word not even in a derogatory manner.

Quote:
(13 posts huh? Make friends fast, don't ya?)
You go ahead and make friends with all the rapists you want.
register is offline   Reply With Quote