Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2006, 06:49 AM   #1
Aron

Aron has initial reputation
Default Forced sex with Friend's Wife (Aron and Natasha)

I am looking for nice lady being interested in role play with the following scenario:

Actions: - slow action - teasing, struggling, groping, humiliation, forced sex (at the end, but generally not jumping on it too fast)
- no beating, no blood, no weapons

Man character (me):
A man in mid 30's having a feeling towards the wife of his friend (work collegue) but just fantasizing for having her. Once, the chance smiles at him and he founds himself alone with the young wife of his friend (collegue) so he decides to try seduce her, but as she refuses, the things change into sexual attack.

Woman character:
Young woman in early 20's, having nice husband and being in love with him. Not liking the friend (collegue) of his husband, but behavioring respecfully towards him. Once, for her surprise she founds herself alone with him and he started indecent advances, she tries to stop him, but things go out of control, so she finds herself defiled at the end.
==> Please, do not choose to play if u plan to turn it into willingness, enjoyment, or orgasm for the woman side... They should be for your own personal satisfaction, but not in the Role-play itself...

Scenario: Well, i have not decided it yet (either home action, or work party, but i will start the story with good scenario, i promise :-) ).

Well, anyone interested ?

P.S. Please, Personal message me, and do not start directly here, leave me i begin...

Thanks,

Last edited by Aron; 11-28-2006 at 05:08 PM.
Aron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
Aron

My name is Aron. I am closing my fourties, but still being 39 right now. I am currently working in a Marketing company, and well, i can say i am doing OK and already having decent position.

Well, enough for the work, i think... but what can i say for my personal life... well, i am married with two childen. I rather have the "normal" marrage (consider boring). My wife Mary can probably be considered good partner for the life, but hardly can be considered as beautiful - probably she has never been - she was rather nice when we were young, but never been pretty. And now, 15 years after our marrage, i had totally lost any temption towards her.
I had even started to be afraid i have started to lose temption towards all women, when that new collegue of mine - Mark, joined our company. Infact it was not Mark who changed the things, but rather his wife Natasha. She caught my eye from the first moment i saw her on one of the company's parties when Mark took her with him.

She was really very beautiful - 23 years old, blonde hair, with cute face and charming smile. She had very sexy and attractive body, tall, with firm, young breasts, narrow waist and long slender legs.

I soon found myself looking for the company of Mark, oh, well lets me honest of his sexy wife... Mark was young and new for the comapy so he was some kind of subordinate for me. I had no problems for finding profesional reasoning to be in his company, so often we were finishing drinking something after work usually accompanied by our wives. We were also exchanging guest visits with Mark and Natasha. And the more i was meeting Mark and his wife, the more i was charmed by her. The young blond was making my blood boil, often even giving me hard-on, which i was successfully hiding. I think i even was envying Mark for what he had... i was trying to imagine what it will be you go to bed with that beauty every night, feeling her young body and well fuck her... Ah, just the thought for that was always arousing, but i also knew i would never understand... sad truth, but truth... We would always remain family friends, and all i would remain with, was the fantazies how i am alone with her and take her in the bedroom for long night...

Anyway, i would really remain with my dreams for her, but that wouldn't stop me from the real pleasure and joy i felt every time i see her. That was and why i was waiting for that work party i was attending now... The party was in our company's Chairman house - big house next to the Ocean. It was his traditional summer party, he was doing every year... as usual it would be rather boring - lots of collegues with their wifes or husbands, many business partners, etc., but i knew Mark will come with his glamorous wife, which made me wait it with anticipation.

I was there at about 7.00 P.M. I prefered to leave my wife Mary home alone, although i was telling everyone she had been ill and forced to stay home. I simply prefered to enjoy these parties alone. I was drinking some wine blabbing with some partners, throwing glances to the entrance wating to see Mark coming. But soon the talks caught me, so i had almost forgotten for that, when suddenly i saw Mark and Natasha taking the welcome of the hosts.

I couldn't stand but notice how glamorous Natasha looked. She was wearing relatively short, black silk dress. The hemline of the dress was around midthigh and was revealing much of her sexy thighs. Her long, slender legs were accented by a pair of sheer black stockings and black high heeled shoes. Stylish and good looking, her clothes emphasized her young, firm body.... Oh my God, she was really sexy...
Old 11-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
Natasha

Natasha has initial reputation

I was a bit suprised when Mark mentioned a party they were having at work, and he asked if I was going to come along. Of course. I always do these days anyway. Mark knew it too, I know he did, by that glint in his eye. Both of us knew that I would never say no, him because I respect him, me because of that lovely glint in his eye. The first time I saw that glint was when I first met him, all that time ago. Back then it just meant that Mark maybe liked me... even though I didn't know that it was anything more than a friendly like. But it grew to be much more, and it grew on me too. Mark knows how to treat a girl, the way he looks at me, touches me, whispers to me in the darkness when the power goes out. Just the little things like that, how he gives you everything you want and you don't even need to give him anything extra. He likes who I am... and my body, of course. I love him now - but still I don't mind at these work parties that I get the feeling he's not just bringing me around to meet the boss. No. I can tell that sometimes he's just showing me off, but I don't care that much, because most of the time I like it.

I love the feeling of turning eyes when you walk in the room. And they think that girls don't notice - just shows how much they know. No, I've never thought much of these work friends, and never cared to see them for anything more then that - work friends that I'll probably never know, who just care about their work. So what if some may be deeper? I don't care, because you can never take your chances with those who see beauty and want it for themselves. But Mark's different. That's why I like him, and probably always will, even though I'm not with the whole romantic type. I just like him, and that's why I usually dress up good for him at these work parties.

When I followed him into this big house I knew that an eye had turned our way. But who? My own gaze flicks around the room, but I think nothing of it and soon forget, just follow Mark as he goes to sit by one of his work friends. Aron, I think the name is, as I sit down beside Mark and flash a smile to his work friends. I lean back and cross one leg over the other, the black silk dress I had chosen the night before tightening over my legs. I stretch my back and let the silk drape around me, my eyes flicking about the room. I still don't think much of these wierd people that Mark works with, but hey, you've gotta keep it up when you're in my position. I notice how a few others have brought their wives alone with them, someone even brought their sister by the look of it. But no one that me and Mark are now sitting with. Shame. Sometimes it gets to you with no other girl to confide in - guys can be intimitading when they want to. I never let it get to me though, it's just not worth it.

I lean back once more in my chair as Mark dips into conversation with the guy next to him. I nod once as I'm introduced and say a quick greeting, but I'm not all that bothered about Mark's colleagues at the moment. My thoughts turn back to when I had seen someone look up to me when I had walked in and my lips form a smile, red lipstick shining in the light. This is just too easy.
Natasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 01:37 AM   #4
Aron

I saw Mark and his wife entering and heading inside. I exchanged quick greetings with them and then my eyes couldn't stand but follow the young woman sitting on a chair. She had really great body, so it was hard (or impossible) for a man not to turn his head after her. And tonight she was even more inresistable in that tiny black silk dress she was wearing. And when she sat, elegantly crossing her legs, this not that long dress rase even higher up and show slighly more of her magnificent legs.

My heart run of the view of the beautiful woman being so close to me, and well, i surely liked her close presence. So, for brief second i thought couldn't I find a closer position for the evenening, but unfortunately seemed the chairs around her were already occupied... It was Mark sitting on one of the sides and a collegues wife sitting on the Natasha's other side. But well, i at least wanted to be on that same table, so at least being able to enjoy the presence of the young beauty. So i picked a place on the table opposite side, well not directly in front of Mark and Natasha, but still being able to have face contact with them. A collegue of mine was on my one side, while unknown for me lady was on the other - was not sure if she from the guests, or another wife of company employee, but anyway i didn't really care... What i was really interested in was sitting on the opposite side of the table. While i was blabbing with my collegue i was throwing short looks to Mark and his sexy wife, just keeping the conversation as minor importance for me.

I saw Natasha was porobably not satisfied for being here. Mark had immediately gone for some business talks (nah, young guys... i was just as him when starting my carrier), and seems Natasha didn'k know very well the other woman next to her, or at least not finding much topics to talk to her. So she was rather silent, just dropping some quick replies if being answered something.

"Well, another bored wife who has been brought almost by demand to another annoying work party, just to show the social stability of her husband", I thought.

But, hey i certainly didn't care. As long as these bored wifes were goodlooking i would have nothing against them being around. And in this particular case, i even liked that.

"God," I thought again when i saw Natasha giving another charming smile around, "I am wondering what it is to have such sexy thing and have it at your willingness every night after u get home from work... Damn, i think i could give one of my hands to just try this for one evenening..."
Old 11-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #5
Natasha

Natasha has initial reputation

I cast a glance around once more as I see another of Mark's colleages approach. Aron, I think the name is. I don't know much about Mark's friends, he doesn't talk that much about them, just the occasional bit about work and what happened, the boss, promotions... boring things that I couldn't care less about. I've seen these people before, but only briefly at other such work parties, so I've never really met any. Should I make an effort to get to know them? I wonder to myself silently, but shrug it away - besides, it's not like I'm ever going to know much more about them, or even chat with them, is it?

I speak a quick responce to the person sitting next to me. She's trying to make conversation, I can tell, but not trying very hard, and neither am I. Boredom is begginning to nag, and I'm wondering how long this so called party is going on for. I stretch my back and toss my hair back, then decide to take a trip to the bathroom, because a girl learns that a touch up on makeup can do wonders. I'm only going on the off chance that when I come back something a little more interesting will be going on. I've already heard a woman on the opposite table ask where it is, so I think I know where I'm going. I soon uncross my leg, placing the high heel on the floor with somewhat experience of these sort of shoes. I bend to speak quietly to Mark's ear, just to he knows where I am.

"Just taking a break to the bathroom, be right back honey."

I mutter to him, then straighten up and pull the seat back and make my way towards the corridor. I'm sure that he said second door on the left, so I scan along the wall, past one handsome door to the next, and enter to find a neat little sink infront of me. Pretty little place they've got here. I walk over and draw out a pocket mirror, opening it and taking a quick look, leaning back on the sink and smiling at the pretty face in the mirror. I flick my hair behind my shoulders once more and clip the mirror down once more.
Natasha is offline   Reply With Quote