Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
kidnappedbitch

kidnappedbitch has initial reputation
Default pet store worker

I am working at the pet store all day long. I am just waiting for my shift to be over so I can go home and relax. The pet store is really crowded today...
kidnappedbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

Ive seen you at the pet store at the mall several times....I would walk by and gaze at your delectable figure.Today,I watched you most of the day and am now waiting out near where you parked for you to leave.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:32 PM   #3
kidnappedbitch

My shift is now over, so I am getting my things ready to get back home. I say good bye to my boss and go through the back door where my truck is. I open my door and load my belongings. I just sit and take a deep breath in the drivers seat just relieved that my dayy at work is over.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #4
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)

You get into your SUV without paying much attention,and as you insert the key,I rise from the backseat and cover your mouth with one hand,while brandishing a knife in my other one...

"Surprise bitch! Now just do what I say,and youll be alright!" I tell you in your ear.

"Now,get that ass back here!" I grab you and drag you into the back wheer I quickly handcuff your wrists and ankles,to muffle your screams,I also gag you and push you down before jumping in the drivers seat and taking off..with my present neatly wrapped (and gagged)
Old 11-26-2006, 03:49 PM   #5
kidnappedbitch

I try to kick and scream, but my restraints dont allow me to do so. I try to kick the doors and make any sound I can. It will be a long drive bound and gagged in the back of my own car
Old 11-26-2006, 03:57 PM   #6
ynyn

As I head toward my place,I enjoy the glimpse of you in the rearviw mirror...your slender legs protruding from your skirt,which has risen up your thighs as you struggle...the muffled protests from your mouth are barely audible.I look over and see small tears drip down your face as your eyes are wide in fright.

I move my eyes down your amazing body and stare at those legs again....hmm,wonder if those are stockings or hose?I think to myself...guess Ill find out soon enough...

I turn down the gravel road that leads to the old farmhouse where I will enjoy my new toy...
Old 11-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #7
kidnappedbitch

I lget exhausted from struggling so I begin to lay there still trying to stay calm. I look outt the window and see the gravel road we are passing through
Old 11-26-2006, 04:13 PM   #8
ynyn

As we stop at my farmhouse,I open the door and drag you out.Your feet are unsteady beneath you,even after I remove the cuffs from your ankles.

"Walk with me,bitch!We are gonna have some fun!well,I AM at least!" I tell you as I half drag you into the house and lead you downstairs into the room I have for just these type of things...

I toss you onto the bed in the center of the room and remove your gag...
Old 11-26-2006, 05:36 PM   #9
kidnappedbitch

I lay there on the bed shaking my whole body jsut staring at you. I know that yelling wont do any good.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:49 PM   #10
ynyn

As your pleading eyes stare at me,I move in and pounce on top of you.I pin your cuffed hands above your head and hook them to the headboard.

As you start to protest,I reach down and tear open your shirt.Your tits,covered with a white bra,are exposed to my exploring hands.

I squeeze and fondle your chest as you beg me to leave you alone.

"Honey,you have no idea of what Im gonna do to your sexy,cockteasing body!"

I continue to grope all over your body,sliding my hands up your smooth,slender thighs...as I reach under your skirt I discovere that you are wearing pantyhose,but not panties!!!You ARE a slut!Its time you get treated like one...
Old 11-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #11
kidnappedbitch

I beg you not to touch me anymore." I dont want to do this. PLease stop. "
I look up at my hands trying to slip my hansd out of the cuffs like i have b4
Old 11-26-2006, 06:12 PM   #12
ynyn

Your pleas only encourage me even more...your little voice cries out "stop no more!" But I just grin and continue mauling your shapely frame.

I see your hands wiggling in the cuffs,I squeeze them and make sure they are nice and tight...they seem to be.I look over your body and tear at your white bra,tugging at it until the straps fail and I toss it to the floor.Immediately I start sucking and licking your exposed breasts,sliding my tongue across your nipples and making them rock hard.

"Stop it!!Don't do this!!PLEASE!!" your cries continue,but I am unfazed as I raise your skirt up higher until it is above your waist.I lean down and begin teasing your slit through the hose with my fingers and then my tongue.I enjoy watching you squirm and moan as I touch you...
Old 11-26-2006, 08:08 PM   #13
kidnappedbitch

I totally stop moving and just lay there. I notice that my struggles and efforts jsut excite you.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:22 PM   #14
ynyn

I begin massaging your clit through the hose.My fingers push into you,taking the material with them as they rub around inside of you.

Your head thrashes about as a noticable shudder runs thorugh your bound body.wanting more,I hungrily tear at the crotch of the hose until a large enough tear occurrs for me to have full access to your dampening pussy.

My tongue slithers around in and out of your body as you thrash about,wanting to resist my oral assault...