Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2007, 04:56 AM   #1
BestChinese
Banned

BestChinese is infamous around these parts
Default Arab sultan annouces his plan!

The newly elected arabic sultan has thought and rethought about plans to revenge the Anglo Saxon humiliation of his empire. You see just recently a british fleet of prite stoped a Arab merchant ship and looted the gold it was carrying, as a result the arab sultan lost 40% of their wealth and with out the gold his small little empire might go into bankrupt and his soldier and slaves might unit and over throw him. But that is not the only thing that he hates about the british man, he is also frustrated due to a most recent trip to italy. When he was in Italy the usualy stock of fine Italian women were not avaliable for his pleasure because some british royalty made a deal with then governor of the Italian isle to segragate the Arabs from mixing with italian women and as a result instead a fine stock of italian women the arab sultan was only allowed negro women of all size and shape. This two insult resulted the arab sultan declaring j-had on all of britin and he and his people will not stop until the british man are humiliated.

The sultan will be annoucing his plan on the humiliation of the british soon and all should listen and be prepared to act on his majesties wishes!
BestChinese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:54 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do you read this in insane tabloids or just make it up as you post?
Old 03-05-2007, 05:58 AM   #3
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Do you read this in insane tabloids or just make it up as you post?
i love barbary slavery books and is a part of well written and recorded history
Old 03-05-2007, 06:00 AM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I honestly dont know what to say...congratulations...youve made me speechless...well...for a moment.

Im laughing, so I can only congratulate you on that...

And I really want to join up to the British Pirate Fleet...pretty please...may I be a pirate!

As to jihad on the whole of Britain, meh...we've had three of those before breakfast...bring it on! LMAO

British Pirate Fleet...fucking hell.
Cant wait to hear Sultans plans for humiliation...sounds delicious!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:22 AM   #5
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
I honestly dont know what to say...congratulations...youve made me speechless...well...for a moment.

Im laughing, so I can only congratulate you on that...

And I really want to join up to the British Pirate Fleet...pretty please...may I be a pirate!

As to jihad on the whole of Britain, meh...we've had three of those before breakfast...bring it on! LMAO

British Pirate Fleet...fucking hell.
Cant wait to hear Sultans plans for humiliation...sounds delicious!
thank you! But i am afraid the british blondie girls will suffer a lot!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:28 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ahhh...so what happens if I dye my hair black...will I be safe then?
Old 03-05-2007, 06:43 AM   #7
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
ahhh...so what happens if I dye my hair black...will I be safe then?
does not matter, arab sultan have plenty of dyes to revert you to blondie, as long as you are pretty, white and not the plain brown or black eye you are not off his radar!

and will you please show me your picture? you said on another thread that you grew up in china, is that true?
Old 03-05-2007, 06:53 AM   #8
Louise
Privileged Member

So will the Sultan transport us white girls all off to his kingdom?

I was born in Hong Kong in the good old days when it was British Territory.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:58 AM   #9
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
So will the Sultan transport us white girls all off to his kingdom?

I was born in Hong Kong in the good old days when it was British Territory.
in the good old days when a Chinese man get down on his knees and washes your dads feet?

anyways back to the cruel sultan, he knows his small fleet of soldiers can't possibly match the british fleet on the open sea so he has to resort to other method. You see a sultan by definiton is very rich not only in terms of wealth but also in terms of friends. The sultan have long lusted over white blonde anglo saxon women and therefore it is in his long term interest to corupt the british government from the inside and to setup false business who's real goal is to kidnap and violate british women, well i do not have the time to go into detail today, but i can say the sultan always have a way!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:03 AM   #10
Louise
Privileged Member

In the days when the Chinese citizens of Hong Kong knew true democracy and were not afraid of secret police or being dissappeared for voicing an opinion different to that of the government...yes...the good old days!

And im pretty sure it was a Chinese woman who washed my fathers feet, but if you feel the need...

I see, so its more a secret jihad...i have to say, i was suspicious of that arab looking gentleman who was asking to "fix my gas"...maybe he was secretly planning my capture
Old 03-05-2007, 07:05 AM   #11
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
In the days when the Chinese citizens of Hong Kong knew true democracy and were not afraid of secret police or being dissappeared for voicing an opinion different to that of the government...yes...the good old days!

And im pretty sure it was a Chinese woman who washed my fathers feet, but if you feel the need...

I see, so its a more a secret jihad...i have to say, i was suspicious of that arab looking gentleman who was asking to "fix my gas"...maybe he was secretly planning my capture
a chinese women who washs your dad's feet? you actually seen that? OMG YOU british are so cruel!

let me see your real picture please!!

well for a pretty british girl like you, you should always be around places where other police officer can come to your rescue with your scream!!! Yes arabs in general are very cooperative and they will conspire deeply to get whatever they or their master desire and in this case it is the blondie anglo saxon white girl!

Last edited by BestChinese; 03-05-2007 at 07:08 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:16 AM   #12
Louise
Privileged Member

So cruel!? Yes, i suppose we were cruel sending X million Chinese HongKongers back under Peking oppression. Should have given it to Taiwan...

Seriously...three women have vanished from my apartment block in the past three months...wonder if I'll be next! Still...a bit of bondage never did me any harm..
Old 03-05-2007, 07:23 AM   #13
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
So cruel!? Yes, i suppose we were cruel sending X million Chinese HongKongers back under Peking oppression. Should have given it to Taiwan...

Seriously...three women have vanished from my apartment block in the past three months...wonder if I'll be next! Still...a bit of bondage never did me any harm..
you still live in hong kong?

well, if you want to know more about barbary slavery here is a link http://www3.sympatico.ca/unishred/pa...rt_gallery.htm .

well i don't need to present any more fact regarding the danger young blondie white girls faces when they go to arab countries!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:29 AM   #14
Louise
Privileged Member

Cool link BC...maybe I should learn some positions in advance of my imminent slave hood to the Sultan.

Nope, havent been to HK since 2005 actually.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:35 AM   #15
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Cool link BC...maybe I should learn some positions in advance of my imminent slave hood to the Sultan.

Nope, havent been to HK since 2005 actually.
I also remember this American blonde girl, she voluntered to visit one of the Arab sultans heram, instead of being treated like a human being, she had her status taken away from her, off course she is to shamed to describe in detail what had happened to her inside the palace but according to the short interview it was horrific rape after rape of unimaginable shame!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #16
Louise
Privileged Member

Thank you dear Phantom...shame BC didnt quite understand my sarcasm...

*looks out door spyhole for shifty looking "arab" men ready to snatch me away to the "sultan"*

Old 03-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #17
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Classic exchange Lou, I haven't laughed that much in a while. Can't he be unbanned and kept around for entertainment, a curiosity, something like a freak show?
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #18
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

god imagine if we kept him for pg's return?
oh what fun to be had!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #19
Louise
Privileged Member

I have to say, I did wonder whether he should be allowed to stay...but frankly his Hitler posts became just too much...PG...ahh now theres a thought!

*still watching out for "arab" workers with a large butterfly net and bag to capture me*

Old 03-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #20
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

is there room in the net for another?
*raises hand*
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote