Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #121
Klankster

Klankster has initial reputation

Tara Lynn Foxx

Format:mp4
File Size:333MB.
Resolution:720 x 404
Runtime:00:53:44

We posted an ad up on craigslist for some auditions. Cute Tara sent us her photo and we thought she'd be perfect. But little did she know things would get messy. So we hog tie this bitch and finger bang her tight pussy till she splashes her slut juice all over the Hollywood sign. She's a natural...a natural slut!

Keep2Share.cc - View File
Klankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #122
Klankster

Shayla Laveaux

Format:wmv
File Size:634MB.
Resolution:1248 x 700
Runtime:00:41:21

Shayla Laveaux takes time away from her family to go off and fulfill her fantasies as a total fucking whore! This busty blonde and sexually thrived MILF has an urgency to satisfy her bondage curiosity. We strap in a spider gag in her mouth and tie her up with black rope, busting out her huge tits and begging for more, we hooked up those tits to a suction machine and watched those hard nipples grow.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:09 PM   #123
Klankster

Blond College Student Tied Tight and Hardly Fucked
Date: Dec 5, 2013
Performers: Lexi LaRue

File Size:636MB.
Resolution:960 x 540
Runtime:00:58:04

Lexi LaRue is just the kind of sweet and innocent you want to see gagged and wide eyed. I put her in a simple and strict tie and make her undress. Once she has struggled out of her trampy outfit and has her cunt up the air for me I stuff her full of the cock she came here for. Those wide eyes do not disappoint.
The next scene has Miss LaRue on her tip toes, pantyhose painfully pressed against her swollen clit as she walks a wicked crotch rope. Her tits tied tight, hauling buckets of rocks that push the knots tighter against her trapped pussy, she screams when I finally allow her a torturous orgasm.
Now I have an appointment with her round pink butt, pressing her into a chair tie that forces her head back and ass out. Her pretty face distorts with panic when she realizes there is no escape from my vibrator or spanking hand. Her pink ass and pussy are a hot red when we are done.
Finally, I throw her on her back in a frog tie that leaves her slutty holes exposed for a good reaming. Her body shakes and strains against the ropes as she begs to come over and over. Job well done Lexi LaRue.

Keep2Share.cc - View File -Hi res-
Old 07-06-2015, 01:09 PM   #124
Klankster

Gorgeous Big Tit Blonde Cherie Deville
Date: Dec 12, 2013
Performers: Maestro and Cherie Deville

File Size:543MB.
Runtime:00:49:37

Cheri DeVille is a fucking knockout with killer tits, great smile and a pussy to die for. What better beauty to bind and bang? In this H0gT!ed Feature presentation, Cherie plays an aloof beauty that can't seem to own up to her fantasies about getting tied up and fucked. But when she runs into a local barfly, she let's her imagination run away with her and we see what it would be like to have this gorgeous babe on the tip of your dick.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:11 PM   #125
Klankster

How To Train A Pony Vol. 2

File Size:759MB.
Resolution:852 x 480
Runtime:00:59:20

Juliette is already dressed in her pony gear, complete with gag and leather restraints. Juliette is being held on a leash before her master places her in a cage. Juliette eventually gets released from the cage and is tied up with a dildo between her smooth legs and some electro pads placed right on her nipples! Later, Juliette prances and trots around the living room decked out in her pony gear.

Old 07-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #126
Klankster

Diamond Fox

File Size:751MB.
Runtime:00:49:39

Diamond Foxxx plans her moves very carefully ever since getting pregnant as a teen and then getting ditched. Since then she had 2 more kids, bringing the total to 3 mongrels. She made sure he newest husband would be her big paycheck but like any tramp she needs to fuck around. She wanted us to fuck her back at her place, because she's skittish about being tied-up. She figured that if we abandoned her tied-up in the middle of the house, her husband would eventually free her and she just could lie her way out...

Old 07-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #127
Klankster

Gorgeous Newcomer Destroyed by Bondage and Squirting Orgasms
Date: Dec 19, 2013
Performers: Roxy Rox

File Size:625MB.
Runtime:00:57:05

Roxy Rox is a beautiful newcomer to the ways of bondage and kink. I make her first scene one to remember by suspending her, gagging her, clipping her nipples and vibing her hot little twat till it spasms out a few intense orgasms while she hangs helplessly in the ropes.
When I tie her down on her back, I make sure her long, luscious legs are tied wide open. Mr. Blig Black Dick of Rubber Rubber pounds the fuck out her sweet, tight pussy, and I finish her off with a vibe and a few fingers to the g-spot for some super wet squirting orgasms.
At this point her pretty little head is spinning and I get the evil idea to really ramp things up with a Sybian. I tie the vibrating box tight to her twat, bind her to the floor and let 'er rip. As I slowly crank up the intensity of the vibrating machine, I start to add clothespins all over her pretty little tits. Once the thing is running on high, she is coming uncontrollable, unable to escape. No matter what she does she cannot get away from the evil machine. In the end, she is completely spent but very happy.

Old 07-08-2015, 04:51 AM   #128
Klankster

"Poor Little Rich Girl" starring Tara Lynn Foxx
Date: Dec 26, 2013
Performers: Maestro and Tara Lynn Foxx

File Size:535MB.
Runtime:00:48:58

The movies are real life fantasies of the very girls in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This month installment is "Poor Little Rich Girl" starring Tara Lynn Foxx.
Tara is doing what she does every weekday after her college classes, getting a drink at the supermarket before she heads home. It's a pattern most people fall into, a pattern that the wrong people can identify and use against you.
Tara is followed and taken by surprise in her own home. She is bound and abused for the entire day as the intruders have their way with her mentally, physically and sexually. Tara is made to cum multiple times and in the end is begging for more.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:32 PM   #129
Klankster

Tia Cyrus disgraced

File Size:231MB.
Runtime:00:37:08

She is preparing herself for some new headshots are a friend's house. Her friend's perverted brother finds her in the bathroom half undressed. She has a sexy petite body with a perfect ass. Her kin is perfect with a thin waist and curvy hips...

Old 07-09-2015, 02:32 PM   #130
Klankster

Victoria Valentina

File Size:610MB.
Resolution:1248 x 700
Runtime:00:39:49

Brunette momma Victoria Valentina gets her mouth dripping with cock sauce.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:34 PM   #131
Klankster

Requests Fulfilled: Impossible Bondage Positions
Date: Dec 27, 2013
Performers: Iona Grace

File Size:578MB.
Runtime:00:52:48

Iona Grace is a great bondage model who always pushes herself to the extreme. That is why I booked her for this H0gT!ed live show and she does not dissapoint. I get a list of requests from members in real time, then we tick off the list one by one.
Starting with a crazy straight arm strappado tie as a warm up, I orgasm her pussy till her knees are buckling. Then, right into the next one: a pretzel tie that draws her feet behind her head and presents her pussy and ass for hard dildo fucking in her wet pussy, and brutal orgasm torment on her clit.
Next up: tight, vibrating crotch-rope and a cane to those huge, gorgeous tits while she is tied tight to the platform. We finish with an inverted crucifixion that pushes Grace to her limits.

Old 07-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #132
Klankster

Double Penetration Anal Whore Gets The Squirting Shocker!
Date: Jan 2, 2014
Performers: Roxy Raye

File Size:635MB.
Runtime:00:58:02

Sexy Roxy Raye loves it in the ass, and she gives up great anal orgasms in tight bondage. Roxy starts out in a strict, classic hogtie that only gets tougher. As the tie progresses, her thighs are tied wide apart so I can fuck her hot pussy with a dick on a stick and vibe her clit into uncontrollable orgasms.
Doggie Style Anal Fuck is next up. Roxy's ass get's tied open, filled and fucked with a giant clear butt plug. Her pussy is vibed while I fuck her ass and make her come over and over in the tight doggie tie.
The Squirting Shocker: tie subject tightly into inescapable bondage, jam two in the pussy, two in the ass and fuck till copious amount of pussy juice is squirted all over the floor.

Old 07-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #133
Klankster

Amai Liu's Happy Camping

File Size:245MB.
Runtime:00:30:05

Sweet Amai finds herself in a jam when she runs out of water during a long hike. This poor little cum receptacle doesn't even know what she got herself into. Spotted by a perverted camper she's seduced and finds herself getting pleasured just the way she likes it!

Old 07-10-2015, 01:59 PM   #134
Klankster

It Was Not Her Darling

File Size:253MB.
Resolution:720 x 480
Runtime:00:27:05

Juliette enters her home, decides to lie on the couch and rest her eyes. The intruder comes from behind her and blind folds her. Juliette thinks this is kind of fun thinking it's her lover. He uses handcuffs then ties her ankles together. The intruder now tells her with a gun to her head to knee and blow him. He takes her top off and she blows him till he cums on her tits. He leaves her bound on the floor.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:48 PM   #135
Klankster

Awesome Ass Aguilera Get Rough Treatment
Date: Jan 9, 2014
Performers: Liv Aguilera

File Size:469MB.
Runtime:00:42:52

Hot little slut Liv Aguilera gets rough treatment when she arrives for her first bondage shoot. Tight ball gags, tit bondage, and a beautiful tied up ass add to this babe's intense orgasms. She is made to vibe herself to coming while in a terrible predicament tie, suspended sideways and orgasmed till she can't take any more, and finally put into a strict doggie style position that shows off her fantastical ass.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:48 PM   #136
Klankster

Fetish Fuck Maid Dahlia Sky - Formerly Bailey Blue - Tied, Face Fucked
Date: Jan 16, 2014
Performers: Owen Gray and Dahlia Sky

File Size:580MB.
Runtime:00:53:00

When an exhausted conventioneer gets to his broken down hotel room and nothing works, he calls for room service and in walks the Fetish Fuck Maid of his dreams.
Gorgeous Dahlia Sky is tied tight and brutally violated by giant cock. First humiliated and objectified in a form fitting fetish maid outfit, then stripped naked and bound to a table for a full on inverted face fuck. Finally tied to the bed, her pussy is whipped, tied, ravaged, fucked and covered in come. Room service has never been better.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #137
Klankster

Disgraced Ariana Fox

File Size:279MB.
Runtime:00:34:07

Ariana was an unsuspecting teen completely tied up, and ball gagged. This bitch had a terrible attitude as most rebellious teens that changed real quick......

Old 07-21-2015, 02:27 PM   #138
Klankster

Bondage Bet

File Size:1.11GB.
Resolution:1920 x 1080
Runtime:00:43:51

Juliette is the type of girl who loves to be dominated. She appreciates the art of bondage and encourages her Masters to utilize rope and other restraints to make it happen. In this film, we are treated to Juliette in her bedroom accompanied by an unnamed male who takes advantage of her fetishes.

Old 07-21-2015, 02:27 PM   #139
Klankster

Suspended Anal Invasion for Newbie Blonde Squirting Slut
Date: Jan 23, 2014
Performers: Ella Nova

File Size:646MB.
Runtime:00:58:58

Gorgeous newcomer Ella Nova is staged to take the Kink world by storm, and we have her here for you giving it up like never before! This beautiful blonde slut is tied tight and humiliated as her clothes are cut off and her pussy is vibed till she is coming uncontrollably, begging for me to stop. This is just a warm up.
A back breaking hogtie twists the bound beauty's body into the perfect position to pummel her pretty pussy till she can't talk straight. She is getting tired but we are only half way done.
The suspended anal invasion tests Ella's ability to deal with hard bondage, a big black rubber dick in the ass, and relentless orgasms. Then it is time to spread her creamy thighs wide open and cane her creamy clit. The little tramp begs for more when I jam my hand up against her G-spot, and she leave a puddle of appreciation all over the floor. Nice work Ella!

Old 07-21-2015, 02:29 PM   #140
Klankster

Redhead Newcomer Taken by Sergeant Major
Date: Jan 30, 2014
Performers: Sgt. Major and Ashle Lane

File Size:545MB.
Runtime:00:49:46

Beautiful newcomer Ashle Lane has been tied up 'once or twice" but never like this. Sergeant Major takes control of the nubile little slut and gives her the best, most brutal bondage experience she's ever had.