Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #1
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tentacale rape for Gina

Large humid appendages writhed behind her shower screen door,
under the warm bitting spray, she knowing not what was in store,
not noticing, when through the steam they loomed,
her safe existence now forever doomed.

She sighs, the first touch, that of a caress,
hardly noticing their inhuman transgress.
Starting in alarm one curls around a dainty limb,
she whirls away, her eyes starting to brim.

Before she can react further more join in,
her first scream, drawing the alien's grin.
The horrible tentacles begin their work,
she fights and struggles like one berserk.

They curl slimily around her golden thighs,
why is this happening to me? her surmise.
More entwine her slender wrists,
She is helpless, even as she twists.

The first fat intruder probes her sex,
she realises with horror what comes next.
There is no escape as it drives deep,
her innocence is what they reap.
For Gina
paramour
grm

Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:15 AM   #2
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You need a good illustrator.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:31 AM   #3
gina

gina has initial reputation
Default tentacale rape for Gina

mmmmmm thank you Grm .... I'll be so afraid to go into the shower ..Those tentacales are so long , they wrap around me ..squeezing , probeing ..No please , not in there !!! Gina
Old 02-10-2006, 05:18 PM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 05:30 AM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of the most erotic shots I've ever seen, was a still from a movie called "Dark Moon" or something like that. If I'm lucky, somebody on the Forum might be acquainted with it--but it's going back some 35 or 40 years, and I don't have the title right.

It was a young girl's legs, probably teenage, shot from about mid-thigh down to white pumps and lawn. She was wearing a white, chiffon full-skirted dress, hanging straight: light, pure, airy, hemmed just about an inch or two above a smooth, slender knee.

Around an ankle was a black snake, wrapped once, tightly. He was proceeding upwards, and another, larger coil was positioned at the top of her calf.

The head of the snake (not particularly large or thick, but not a small garden snake by any means) was just below the hem--and he was obviously about to move further up! That snake--black, slithering, shining, so very insidious and evil--caught on camera at the beginning of a molestation of a girl (no face! No figure!) so apparently young, pure, and feminine.

What a sinister delight!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 09:39 AM   #6
gina

gina has initial reputation

Please stop , you're Driving me crazy , I can feel it sliding up my inner thigh !! Gina