Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #181
johannes

johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)johannes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoda1977 View Post
Jennifer Connelly in Career Opportunites! I want to see Jennifer raped by villans in the supermarket

Attachment 21609 Attachment 21610
I'm too!!!
johannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #182
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Passenger 57.

The bad guy in the movie talked about rapping one of the stewardess, and was like damn, that would make for a perfect scene.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:26 AM   #183
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being forced to sit through the terrible Disney movie Enchanted, I was able to get some entertainment. Such a great scenario - a totally clueless naive fantasy princess arrives in NYC. She's sweet, pretty, with an incredible body squeezed into a tight dress (Amy Adams, the actress, would make a fine fucktoy), and she's wandering the nighttime back streets.

In the stupid movie of course she finds her prince, but my idea of a happy ending would have been much different...her cheerfully stumbling into the hands of a rape gang...gagged and bound with the rags of her pretty dress, her introduction to our world being a brutal violation...her sudden discovery of her body's terrible secrets, the horror, pain and fear...
Old 12-10-2010, 07:43 AM   #184
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to have to second the rape of Amy Adams; someone should pretty much add a rape scene to every movie she's been in.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #185
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapenetret View Post
I'm going to have to second the rape of Amy Adams; someone should pretty much add a rape scene to every movie she's been in.
Red hair, sweet face, sharp mind, perfect ass - what a girl!

Cruel Intentions 2 would be a good start, certainly make a better film...playing against type, her cockteasing prep school princess is a perfect fantasy in plaid skirts and riding pants...manipulating men so easily and revelling in her power - such arrogance begs to be broken.

Last edited by Defilen Rekker; 12-10-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Defilen Rekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:43 AM   #186
mugger

mugger Level 1 (100+)mugger Level 1 (100+)

288308043_6ee5e2e170.jpg
A scene in The Devil Wears Prada where Andy Sachs (Anne Hathaway) is walking
back to her hotel after her romantic night out all dressed up in her chanel suit, she gets followed by some French thugs who first intend to rob her. They attack her and drag her into a nearby alleyway and decide also to gang rape her.

Last edited by mugger; 12-15-2010 at 11:47 AM.
mugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:38 AM   #187
antropinus

antropinus Level 1 (100+)antropinus Level 1 (100+)

"Looking for Richard", which is Al Pacino's version of Richard III.

Richard (Al Pacino) killed the husband of Lady Anne (played by a young Winona Ryder). He intercepts the funeral procession, scares off the pallbearers with his sword, and successfully woos Anne by convincing her that he killed her husband because he desired her for himself.

He should have raped her to show his sincerity. I imagine him leading her to the dungeon while saying to the audience, "I'll have her, but I will not keep her long."
antropinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:29 AM   #188
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Mary Poppins. I'd love to stick my supercalifragilistic up her expialidocious.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #189
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I suppose saying every movie in which the actress is hot is too broad huh?

Though I think specifically V for Vendetta deserved one. Natalie Portman is twice in compromising positions, once with a group of Fingermen threatening to rape her, and once with a Bishop thinking it is a sex game about to rape her. Of course both times she is saved. Couldn't he have just stayed in the shadows and let it happen? Was that too much to ask?
Old 02-14-2011, 03:11 AM   #190
TheCow

TheCow has initial reputation

Sin City could have used six or seven scenes.

Then there's the third Resident Evil movie. The guys at the radio station have Milla Jovovich up against the desk/table and then knocked out, and the best they can come up with is to try to feed her to the zombie dogs? Really?

Then there's Ella Enchanted. As if Anne Hathaway's character, with her compulsion to obey every order, never ran across a guy who argued with her and said "suck my dick".

An ape-on-Estella Warren scene would have made the Planet Of the Apes remake actually worth the ticket price.

Here's an oldie for you: Streets Of Fire. Willem Defoe's gang leader has Diane Lane actually tied up on a bed and just keeps her that way? Who wrote that?

Lastly: The Quick And The Dead. Sharon Stone's gunfighter passes out drunk after a shot-drinking episode in the saloon, and nobody thinks to follow her back to where she's staying and take advantage of it?
TheCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 AM   #191
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)
Default The Indian Doctor

Been watching this series with the lovely Aylesha Dharker playing the doctors wife. It's set in 1963 so just up my street as I love the way women dressed in the late 50's, early 60's.
One scene where Aylesha returns alone to the Doctors Surgery to find it has been broken into by a young lad and as she kneels down to examine the broken glass we get a glimpse up her skirt showing her slip and stockings underneath.

In my version several teenage boys would have broken in and grab her and rip open her blouse, tear off her skirt, pull her lace trimmed fullslip to shreds, claw at her nylon stockings and rape her.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote