Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #41
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7 View Post
I was watching some rape movies and one of the major turn ons for me, is not the sex itself, but the build up to it and and all that, and I see in a lot of them the ladies aren't wearing bras, and I alway liked seeing them get ripped off, or pulled back into the breasts, I dunno, I guess I'm weird, but it seems more errotic when there are more cloths to remove?
Right on..the struggle and clothes either being ripped and hanging exposing breast is the erotic part..Seems a boob flooping about from rippied open blouse is far more erotic then just having a namked girl fucked!!

Good thought...
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #42
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Definitely, one of my favourite fantasies is to take a woman wearing a blouse, knee length skirt and high heels. Only her panties are removed before I fuck her. I unbutton her top and feel her breasts during the rape, and I find this much more of a turn on than if she were nude.
I agree. It's more dominating, more humiliating, and is a nice build-up to the actual moment of truth . . .
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:54 AM   #43
mofo963

mofo963 has initial reputation

I agree for 100%. I get a stiff one by hearing the sound of clothes ripped and teared off
mofo963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #44
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I personally enjoy the idea of being fondled through my clothing first, having my blouse ripped open, fondling through the bra. I do enjoy my breasts being naked though. I like the feeling of my skirt being pushed up over my hips.

I think it's more psychological torment to leave the clothes on and get rid of what you need to get rid of in order to take the victim. Like someone said, it's the buildup.

Oh and yes, I love being fucked in my high heels and stockings.
Jas is right. It's more fun being molested through your clothing first, then having you clothes ripped with your heels in the air. It can be a real turn on!
MissyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #45
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I love clothes, satin, modesty, femininity, and innocence. So, with apologies to Error Nomad,

I do dig brides. The Russian bride-rape videos are pretty hokey--you're right--Only a few really convey the sense of violated, defiled innocence. It's not just the delicate, pristine femininity that turns me on: it's the idea of ruining this momentous, joyous day of her life, and selfishly possessing it.

But I like girls in other festive, silky apparel: debutantes, prom princesses, quinceara cuties, etc. Just the idea of throwing them onto a hard floor or dirty carpet, in all the finery, and ripping the bodice down, enjoying the fashion bra, their tits, and then hiking up her skirt and petticoat....very exciting.

Sam198 suggest a very refined sense of rape that I can identify with, too. Tasteful street and business clothing, with sensuous (not gawdy) lingerie is also very nice. Just think: your victim dresses modestly, because she wants to be attractive, but not provocative--and her modesty ironically becomes the trigger that leads to her being attacked!

Now check out the beauty below. Wouldn't it be delicious to have her on her knees, her skirt spread about her legs, tickling your feet and shins, while she sucks you off? Then she stands before you while you pull her bodice down and ravage her tits? You make her lift up her gown, then her underskirts, so you can leisurely have at her most intimate areas....?
This is also very hot. I love the feel of a rustling, beautiful gown against my body and the thought of it being slowly torn off against my will is amazing. Its about femininity, power, humiliation, and violation... all the good things that make up a hot RP. And the thought of knowing how delicate my dress is and how easily it would be to rip it to shreds in an instant, when Im in front of the wedding or dance party can make a girl, emmm, well, wet!
MissyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:56 AM   #46
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love the idea of being clothed, modestly, to show that i am genuinely unwilling...you'll be raping a shy little thing, not a slut.

Love the idea of having those clothes torn to shreds in a fit of anger, hate and lust...the violence of that action indicating a complete disregard for everything that i am...all you want to do is hurt, destroy, ravish, ruin.

Tearing the clothes shows that you don't give a shit about me...and it leaves no room for doubt that your intentions are cruel and violent.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:23 AM   #47
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Plus, removing the clothes gives time enough to describe what i'm gonna do next. With details!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #48
maizvandari

maizvandari has initial reputation

Huh, u guys think clothes are for fun? Remember how Bill Clinton got busted? The more clothes........the more pain
maizvandari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #49
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I was watching some rape movies and one of the major turn ons for me, is not the sex itself, but the build up to it and and all that, and I see in a lot of them the ladies aren't wearing bras, and I alway liked seeing them get ripped off, or pulled back into the breasts, I dunno, I guess I'm weird, but it seems more errotic when there are more cloths to remove?

I'm in complete agreement with you.,
Old 04-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #50
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke rape stalker View Post
Oh yes please!! but not too much

Its really hot to rape a victim in torn clothes. I love it much more then nude victims.
It drives me crazy to slide my hand underneath her clothes, touch her body, then i lift up her skirt, tear the pantyhose. (of course stay ups are more sexy but how to tear?? )
Cut her out of her clothes, or tear them... Its really like a christmas gift

Look at this sexy biz bitch. after a long hot rape, i'd love to see their clothes all torn up and disheveled. they try to cover up the torn pantyhose, and wipe the cum off of their legs, face, and ass, but it's no use. they go from classy to trashy. and the embarassment of having to walk home in that state....what a turn on. and the possibility that they would get raped again, while walking home.
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:36 PM   #51
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
In all RR parties, that's the great different between a great rape and just a fake one.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #52
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

I totally agree with the fully clothed sentiment. The turmoil and struggling i would go through as one piece at a time is taken or ripped off. You know the inevitable is coming but theres still hope that you might get away before he has all the clothes taken off.
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #53
Slappedher

Slappedher has initial reputation

Having to tear off more clothes defiantly adds to the entire experience. Seeing a woman with a torn blouse, ripped skirt, ripped stockings would be so much fun.
Slappedher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:03 AM   #54
bobafat

bobafat has initial reputation

in my fantasy i will always have the victim retain her panties. i get hot about the whole last shred of cloth and dignity left

+ i have a panty fetish!
bobafat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #55
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobafat View Post
in my fantasy i will always have the victim retain her panties. i get hot about the whole last shred of cloth and dignity left

+ i have a panty fetish!
I'm glad you mentioned it, cause I do to.
I'd rather jerk her shorts, panties down just enough to get my cock in her.
Skirts, pull em up, jerk her panties down some, & shove it in.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #56
SlySampson

SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The build u is a big part of the whole experience so your not weird at all.
SlySampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:30 AM   #57
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

nice to have clothes ripped slowly apart, pantyhose torn...just plain erotic
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #58
darksided

darksided has initial reputation

I love when the clothes are left on (getting tattered and ripped in the process) while the girl is getting nailed. But I like to see nice sexy clothing (stockings, heels, lingerie, mini-skirts, etc). Seeing a girl in torn jeans, sneakers, socks and a t-shirt does absolutely nothing for me.
darksided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #59
darksided

darksided has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
mmm, Nice to know others enjoy the idea of keeping heels on (and stockings - that seems to be something big!). I have the most amazing heel fetish that definietly comes into my rape fantasies... If I had all the money I would have about 7 closets of shoes, mostly stiletto heel, platforms, 'stripper shoes', court shoes (hmm, like business women wear..) and mary-jane's
Love it when heels are left on! Hence I'm a big fan of movies/images of girls wearing heels with locking ankle/shoe cuffs! They are trapped in their heels!
darksided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:01 AM   #60
Frenchie

Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes more clothes=more hot
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote