Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Vampire lover

I love vampires. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had fantasies of being dominated by a strong, handsome man. What better example than the immortal, eternally youthful blood sucker? I have pleasured myself often, while thinking about his teeth sinking into my neck, draining me of life-giving liquid. I guess that is why I am here again, on this dark night...

I first saw him a few nights ago. I was walking home late at night, through the city's largest parkland. I always go home that way and I wasn't bothered by the dark. That is, until I heard the scream. It was cut off quickly, but it was close and I had no trouble pinpointing the location. I went back and looked through the bushes. There, I saw him, a shadow within a shadow, feeding on his victim. He must have felt me staring, because he turned his head and looked at me. Even in the dark, his eyes glowed as they fixed on me. Terror-stricken, I turned and ran. I ran all the way home, my heart pounding in my chest. His laughter rang in my head, taunting me the whole way.

Now, as I wind my way back down the path, it feels much the same. It's dark and my heart is pounding. The park is silent and there's no one around, yet I feel his presence. The ancient dark one, the most powerful creature on Earth. As frightened as I am, I can't wait to meet him.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was first turned, my new breed told me that eventualky everything would become boring. That any action, no matter how thrillin would loose its luster after decades, centuries, or even a millenium. They were wrong, for 2500 years not once has the hunt failed to be the best experience of my life. The drumming music of the prey's heart, the scemt of terror, the chade, no matter how short. And the final kill. It is amazing, to kill another creature. Even more than the hunted animals I made do with before my birth. For these creatures understand the finality of it, they had dreams, things I stole from them. One thing the books and legends dont mention is how often a feeding results in rape. For it is the most arousing moment.

I return to my hunting grounds a few days after ky last feeding. A big area ina city with many shadows. A fee strange murders, spaced out right will not attracr undo attention. I can feed in peace. My nostrils quiver, I never forget a scent. This one is a mixture of terror and longing, one who saw me feed. Good, it will add to things. I ak not seen until I want to be, shadowing my prey, as closer as her own shadow without her being any wiser to it.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He is here, I know he is. I can feel it, with every cell of my being. I make my way to the large oak tree where I first saw him. There is no one there now and it makes me wonder what he did with the body. In the dark, it's impossible to see much, but it doesn't stop me from staring at the ground, looking for traces of blood. As I do so, I feel a prickling along my spine. I spin around, placing my back against the tree. "If you're here, please show yourself. I promise I won't scream." I'm annoyed to hear the tremble in my voice, but there's no helping it. After all, I've never met a real life vampire before.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am right in front of the prey, bt it can't see me. Weak of mind, this one. Good. That just means it will be easier to hunt. I close in, the darkness following me, blotting out even the meager light from the moon and stars. My essence all around, finger tracong a chill line across yor throat. I can feel the pulse, the waemth of the blood there. Food. Pushong a sense of dread deep into your mind. "Run."
Old 04-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #5
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

There is a chill in the air, that wasn't there before. Shivering, I look out into the darkness, finding nothing but shadows. Yet the sense of danger is intensifying. My breaths get faster, shallower, as I stare at the ink blackness. When did it get so dark? I raise my head, searching for the moon, and that's when I feel it. Your finger on my neck, the sharp nail scratching my bare skin, slowly and deliberately. I want to scream, to turn and sprint away, but I'm frozen in place. Suddenly, your voice is in my head, telling me to run. No, ordering it. The sense of terror that overwhelms me at this moment is so great, I can't even scream. Pushing off the tree bole, I start to run. And run. As before, your laughter is in my head, taunting me. I don't look back, though. I was a fool to come here, I know that now. All I want is to go back home and crawl into bed. The fog swirls before me and I run into it without thinking. I'm familiar with the area, I don't need to see where I'm going.

Old 04-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

The humans are such limited creatures. They can barely see during the day much less during the night. To think I was once one of them, it makes me shudder. I easily pace alongside you, letting your fear and adrenaline build. It makes you taste evem better, each human has a flavor. From your smell I imagine cinnamon and vanilla. Licking jy lips, my sweettooth never went away. I reach out, fonger becoming a claw, and raking down your chesr. Slicing through clothing, shirt bra and the top layee of your skin. A red line on your body.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #7
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

My lungs are burning, forcing me to slow down despite the fear beating at me. In that moment you strike, so fast I never saw it coming. The sharp pain in my chest causes me to yelp. Looking down, I can see blood seeping through a large tear in my shirt. For a single heartbeat I am too terrified to make a sound. Then I am screaming, spinning around and staring into the fog with wide eyes. "Stop it! Please!" There is no reply, only the familiar laughter in my mind. With my heart in my throat, I stumble along, wiling my legs to work. I don't realise I've strayed off the path until I trip over a large rock. I hit the ground hard - and then I start to sob. "Please. I'm a friend..."

Old 04-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

Friend, friend... no haven't had one of those since the fall of Constanople. My laughter is harsh, cruel, and comes from all around you. Inside your head and outside. "You're food." My armwraps around you, a bamd of steel could not hold you tighter, there is no escape. I could open your nevk, and feed. The humams never survive that, but I killed the last several. A few more and I might need to find a new huntong ground. I like it here. Grinning I pull the shreds of your top off and bury my teeth into your breast.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #9
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Through my sobs I hear you laughing at me and it makes me tremble in fear. When you materialise out of the fog, I almost wet myself. You're tall, much taller than I remembered, and your eyes burn like fire as you stare at me. I stare back helplessly, knowing I should move yet unable to look away. Then you are on me, so fast I never get a chance to scream. Crushed in your embrace, with my arms pinned by my sides, I get a glimpse of your teeth, the wicked looking incisors. A split second later there is a sharp burst of pain from my breast. I cry out in shock, but then, as you start sucking, I gasp. The sensation is at once painful and pleasurable, causing me to squirm desperately. "Please. Stop." My words fall on deaf ears. You suck eagerly and hard, your mouth hot on my skin. That's odd, I thought vampires were cold... Suddenly, it dawns on me that you are not simply assaulting me: you are feeding on me at the same time. As the realisation hits me, I feel my knees buckle. If it weren't for your arms holding me up, I'd collapse to the ground. "Oh God!" I breathe. "No!" Then I am screaming, as loud as your embrace will allow. "Help! Somebody help me!"

Old 04-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

I move my hand. To me the barest flick of the wrist, to you a punishing sledgehammer blow that jars your teeth and lets blood flow from pulped lips. I drag you down to the ground at the same time I continue to feed. Sucking hungry at the puncture marks in your skin. Your pants offered no more resistance than your shirt, shredded and thrown away. My cock stiff, using your blood to do it, I spear forward. Claiming you as I feed.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #11
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You strike me hard across the face, flinging my head to one side and cutting off my scream in one swift motion. Dazedly, I remember how the girl's scream was cut off, too, as soon as it began. I want to keep screaming, to fight harder than she did, but I'm feeling nauseous all of a sudden. I'm almost grateful to be on the ground, instead of standing up - though I don't remember how I got there. You're moving too fast, ripping the remaining clothes off my body while I cough weakly. There's blood in my mouth and it sprays out as I do so, which only serves to inflame you further. I can feel your knee on the inside of my thigh, pushing my legs apart. Before I can make a sound, you are thrusting into me, hard and thick and impossibly long. As my back arches off the ground in agony, it pushes my breasts higher, and you suck greedily, grunting in satisfaction. "No... please..." I beg, though it's already too late. You are raping me, a brutal and violent act that brings tears to my eyes, even as I struggle not to cry. In a last ditch effort to fight you, I struggle hard, pushing at you with all my might. "Gerroff me!"

But my voice breaks as I say it, my lower lip trembling. I'm spitted on your cock, pinned under your weight. What's more, I'm growing weaker by the second. I can actually feel the energy drain and it makes me panic. Thrashing violently, I start to scream again. I have to get help, it's my only chance.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

My hand delicately closes arounf yor throat. It woulf be so easy to snap it. A bare flivk of motion and you would be dead. Of course the blood doesn't taste as good from dead things, so you get a reprieve. I dont want to, but I briefly lift my head from the feeding bite. Your blood staining my lipd as I lock eyes with you. Glowing like twin coals, boring on yours. "Silence. " a simple, irresitible command. Until I release you you could not force more than a grunt past your lips. I grin, teeth bared and return. Hips slamming forward at a brutal pace at the same time.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #13
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Oh God, oh God... you're killing me. My body tenses as you choke me, my eyes staring wildly. Then I see you looking at me, see your bloodied lips move. "Silence." A single word, an impervious command. As you let go of my neck I open my mouth, but no sound comes out. You are raping me harder than before and I can't even scream. The terror that takes over me is indescribable. For a few moments I am paralysed, only my legs jerk helplessly. I feel your teeth on my breast and your cock drilling into me, and I scream in my head, on and on. The moment the paralysis wears off, I start thrashing, but it's no use. If anything, my desperate movements work against me, as your teeth clamp down harder and your cock tears apart my insides. Consumed with pain, my mouth gapes open, in a silent parody of a scream. Blindly, I tug at your long hair, trying to dislodge you. Thinking: please. Please. And then, I think no more. Howling inside my mind, like the helpless prey that I am.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

I am not the like the others of my species. Those who pretend to be more evolved than the humans. We are superior, but at the same time much more primal. Instinctual. Driven by the need to hunt, unable to cultivate like you. Teeth digging in furher more blood. More good. Which makes me bite harder and trust faster. A spiral that builds upon itself. Making me thrust harder and bite harder. I was right you were sweet. But more like chocolate than vanilla. My nails become claws and I grip a little tighter. Just barely pricking the ski. To make more flow. "Prey, food, herd animal."
Old 04-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #15
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Partway through a silent howl, I feel you intensifying the attack. Your sharp nails dig into my neck, your hips slamming into mine with brute power. I'm no longer thinking about resisting, I stopped thinking about it a while ago. Instead, I claw at the ground, in a desperate effort to stop the shaking, the incessant movement that your violent thrusts are creating. My soft insides feel as though they're being drilled with a jack-hammer, causing me to convulse in agony, yet I remain silent like the night. Forced to endure the pain and humiliation in silence, I start to cry. Great, big sobs wrack my body, but of course there is no sound. As my strength starts to fade, I stare up at you through the tears. Pleading wordlessly for you to spare me.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel, can hear the jackhammering of your heart. Hear it faltering and skipping. It would lead to death, what I was trying to avoid if this continues much longer. But the brutality of it quickly brings me to ky peak. My seed shoots into you, cold like the rest of me. Filling you. And I take one last pull, the blood trickling down my throat. I shudder and pull off of you. I do sometimes do like have a meal ready whenever I want. "Follow."
Old 04-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #17
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I'm starting to fade into unconsciousness when suddenly, you stop thrusting. I feel your large cock throbbing and at the same time my insides grow cold. It's a welcome relief from the burning and the aching, but I don't get to relax for long. With nigh a pause to rest, you pull out of me and order me to follow. I don't think I can stand up, let alone walk, but when you turn and start to glide away, my body moves of its own accord. Dragging myself up, I stumble after you on shaky legs. The cold, sticky liquid trickles out of me as I move, but I can't stop to wipe it off. If I stop I will fall down and I will never get up. I must follow, at all cost. It's not just the mental compulsion you've placed on me that makes me do this. The fact is, I know that if I stay here I'll die. I've been bitten by a vampire - no ordinary treatment can save me now.

Old 04-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

I never looked back, I knew you would be following. You cannot do anythin else, humans are so much closer to cattle than they like to admit. But that is what they are, food not equals. "There are many legends about us. Most are wrong, we let them spread becauee it helps. First you wot become one of us automatically, we have to choose. You have to earn it. In the meantime you will be food and entertainment."
Old 04-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #19
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You're talking to me, or rather - at me, since I can't talk back. Naked, bruised and bleeding, I shiver in the cold night air, while you set out the rules. Telling me I won't turn, until you decide it. If you decide it. Explaining my place to me, a position lowlier than a slave. Hearing it I want to scream, to turn around and run, but my feet keep moving, my voice arrested in my throat. As we near the exit to the park I hug myself and hang my head. Tears roll down my cheeks in silence, while inside my mind I am screaming. No! Please! I'm a person, not food! My name is... but it doesn't come. I've forgotten my name. You made me forget. The shock makes my legs give way and I sink to my knees, shaking like a leaf. At once, the compulsion to follow strengthens, forcing me to move. I crawl after you on my hands and knees, feeling humiliated beyond words. Humiliated and frightened. Somebody help me...

Old 04-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

It isnt a manor ona cliff overlooking a terrified village, but it is abput the modern equvilant, a townhouse next to the park. The wonderful thing about compound interest is eventually you have more money than one knows what to do with. I'd be the richest , an on the planet, if I was a man, and if people actually tracked all my wealth. Not that I use it except to buy the blind ee of the law. Grinning I grab you, seeing you crawling along and fling you across the doorway. Hard enough that you slide into the far wall and leave a sizeable dent. "I will feed, it will lead to rapes. I know not how long you will survive, but it is a better sotuatiom than hunting nightly. You cam buy only so much blindness and ignorance.