Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
kind rapist

kind rapist has initial reputation
Default Innocent girl's trip turned into a rape

I was 27 years old tall strong boy with muscles who knows boxing The first time I met her was my close friend introduced me to her at a shopping mall the moment my eyes rested on her there was a voice inside me saying this is girl I have always wanted to rape . Damn she was hot sexy gorgeous beautiful pretty what else can I say the let me start from her hairs were blonde colour eyes were passionate if any one looks into her eyes for 1 minute I can bet on that he will be horny as fuck moving onto nose perfect shaped like an actress of hollywood and the sweetest part lips pink colured inviting you to kiss on them and bite them looked like craving for hot smooch. I even liked her phone she was using nokia n 95 and I was using the same phone too.

Lets go further moving onto titillating structure of the body the best part of the body boobs are well placed in the right spot with exact curves and size fresh ready to pop out of the bra as she was wearing low neck t shirt can have a glance of the most sexy cleavage which is enough to make a cock hard. And the waist is like a salsa dancer asking a guy to grab exactly with two hands. Jeans which she was wearing was tight so that can feel the handsome thighs and legs were long. when she said bye to me and they went to food court to eat something my eyes rested on her round big ass which is inviting to whip it spank it grab it and sure feel it.

So the thoughts which were torturing me of her beauty to exploit have ceased my that night’s sleep all I could do was think of her lusty eyes and the body whole night. The next day I called up my close friend and asked how he was doing and the talk I did was all about praising his girl friend’s charm I even said that he was the luckiest boy on the earth to have her as a girl friend. He thanked me for that then I started to think how I can get this girl around me and unleash her assets.

The day passes and it’s night time again and I was sleepless again all I told my mind was to only sleep after making plan to have her in my arms when I heard the clock sound tick tick at 7.00 a.m. I got that idea in my mind and then I started telling myself sleep now and wake and execute it so I slept like I had no senses at all when I got my senses back the time was 4 a.m. huh had a sound happy sleep.

Then I did all my routines it was Friday morning and then my plan execution started I called my close friend at 6 pm and said hey buddy how u doing I got surprise for you u remember u been asking me about visiting my farm beach house so what u doing tomorrow evening he said I am working until 4 pm so said we can still go after 4 so he said for sure then I said r u coming alone to that romantic place I mean alone then he said I would love to go with my girl friend if possible I said yea bring her with u to that place he said yea I will ask her she has work too and I said ring her and then let me know .

I was praying to god that she says yes and after an hour so he called me back and said dude yes she is coming too I felt happy like never felt in my entire life I replied good for u dude ok this trip is on me I will get all the food and drinks u don’t worry just finish your work and come there now the hard part of plan to execute( I have to convince him that I pick her up not him) I said do u mind if I pick her up as she lives close to my house and u live far away from here why not we two come together and meet u at the fuel station and we can start fro there what do u say he said hmmmm then I said hey u bro don’t u trust me and started laughing he laughed too and said ok
I will call her and let her know that u will go to pick her up at her house ok and I said hoe about I start 6 pm and go pick her up and see u at fuel station around 6.30 as it is a 30 minutes drive he said perfect and I replied so u there at 6.30 then. I slept that night some how woke up next day and made arrangements for the trip and for my plan to execute it very well.

The time passed and it was 5.30 pm her house was 10 minutes away from house and I started driving I reached her house and to my surprise she was waiting at the lawn of her house I waived my hand she went inside her home I said hang on can I borrow ur phone for a second I forgot mine at house I was in hurry u know she gave me her phone and went inside her house I quickly took my totally discharged battery of my phone and replaced her phone battery with mine and I took her battery out and hid it in my pocket and the phone’s battery is dead and then she came back with a bag I said to her I called him up that we started and after I hang up and ur fone is dead now what the …… she said and checked and she goes oh gosh the damn battery I hate it I said it’s ok lets go hurry up we will be late he is waiting for us she replied ok ok lets go .And we both jumped into the car started driving and stopped at the wrong place deliberately and waiting for him and at 6.45 he messaged me on my fone saying u there yet but I was using my other fone of mine and started reading it as u guys carry on I am a bit late I will see u there at the beach house and she heard it I said idiot what’s this angrily she said ok lets go we will meet him there he must be really late ok . And I said thanks to my good god and started driving and switched my phone off and she fell a sleep I was driving coz it was four hours drive finally I reached my destination.

It is a place in the middle of the jungle no house is around to it the place looks like abandoned nobody can hear if u scream and dark as it was four hours drive and the time is 11 pm I woke her up and I asked her to go to freshen up and said he will be here in 30 minutes he messaged ten minutes ago. And we both got out of the car and went inside the wood house as it is a place of jungle it is damn cold birds are screaming she was having shower and I made my arrangements in the bed room for her as soon as she came out of the bath room with a towel on I rushed and caught her with my strong arms and she was shocked and screamed what the fuck I carried her to the bed room and threw her on the bed with no mercy and stared tying her hands to the bed with the rope she tried hard to escape but I was strong enough to tie her both hands to the bed and with out any delay I grab her legs and tie them up to the bed and she is screaming u fucking sick bastard u betrayed your loyal friend fuck u mother fucker we believed in you u let us down now I know you now ur cruel intensions u fucking Moran. I got angry and slapped her face with my strong hand and she started crying cry bitch as much u can no one is going to hear u this is my territory huh and grab her hairs and pulled her near my face and said for your kind information I am going to rape u now and she spit on me I slapped her even stronger this time.

Now she is in a towel on the bde tied up crying my dream come true and she is still crying and saying plz let me go I don’t deserve u ur fucking sick bastard I replied you are not going to stop and I took a peace of cloth and tied her mouth up now I am happy I don’t have to listen to your crap. She is still trying to escape moving to free her arms and legs as I planned it so well and tied her strong she could not move she tried for 20 minutes and gave up now she is not moving laying on the bed.
Now I moved close to her and undoing her towel she is moving now and I undid it and threw the towel on the floor and I said u better let me do what I want to with you now you are powerless and can’t do anything and removed the cloth from her mouth she took a long breath and said fuck you unfaithful sick pervert I wont stop moving until u release me she kept on abusing me with the words for 2 minutes continuously as I am a boxer I could not resist all of these I lost my senses and I took a blade out of pocket and cut her on the fore arm carefully so she doesn’t get hurt badly as I love her so I took care and cut her she is bleeding now and crying aaaaaaaaaaaah please stop it pains a lot and she suffering with pain and I did not stop crying and abusing me I cut her gain she is crying like hell no please the bed sheet is red now with the blood and let her cry for some times and then she says I beg please stop it don’t hurt me I will obey to what u say and I can see how innocent she looked when she cried I got up of the bed and got my first aid and did her fist aid and managed some how to stop her bleeding and changed the bed sheet as it was red and untied her mouth and said sorry to her I told you let me do what I want to do with u I am a boxer I can’t hold my anger for long time but I love u so much she did not any a single word , I said now eat something u are weak now I let her still tied with bed and brought her some food which was her favourite Mexican she asked me how do you know that I like this food
I know it as I was feeding her food I had touch her and she spilt food on her chest and I was cleaning it as I was rubbing it all over her chest and I looked into her lusty eyes I was tuned on as I wanted to fuck her badly for long time so I started playing with her tits massaging carefully in my arms having her boob in my arm massaging like some one loves a precious thing and she said please stop it and I looked at her angrily she shut her mouth fear her lips are sealed now .

Now I am plying with her both boobs which are well curved and shaped and big enough to satisfy a boxer’s hand after I pressed them she let a soft moan ahhh and I pressed them again and again I cant hold it and started sucking them she moans again bit louder uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh it turned me more on now I sucked them deeply like a I want to squeeze her milk out of them by now she is moaning ahhhhh uhhhhhhhh and I moved down to waist and felt it with my hands I started drawing circles on it with my fingers then my eyes rested on the clean shaved pussy of her . as I placed and over it she started moving and I started massaging her pussy lips slowly first as she moves on the bed I increased my speed I was massaging it and I can hear the sound and she moans ohhhhh uuuhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm she is helpless tied up can’t move but she is moving a bit with excitement I saw this and spanked her softly she said ouccch and now cock is rock hard now I had to adjust it in the under wear as it is hard now and she looked at my cock.

I am now playing with her clit touching and she moaned and said wow I thought she wants cum to and slowly inserted my finger her pussy she moved backwards uhhh after inserting I am moving it in and out of her shaved pussy and my tongue is playing with her clit and finger is fucking her pussy slowly gathered some speed and fingering her she moves fast now I am now at my full speed fingering her pussy and in and out suddenly she let a big moan out oooooohhhhhh and the cum comes out of her pussy my fingers are really wet like I dip them in the water. She stops moving now I let my fingers out of her pussy.

Now my cock is asking me to fuck her I opened my clothes she just kept staring me as I was about to open my under wear she looking curiously at my hard cock and I said my cock is saying hell to your pussy she is quite and shook my cock well and it is ready now to fuck her first I rubbed it on her pussy and I and slowly inserted my cock in her pussy to my god damn surprise it is tight like hell struggled to let it in the pussy after some time it felt ok and I stated giving her strokes she lets sweet moans out I kept stroking her and she moans I fucked her hardly my cock is going in and out I am enjoying it a lot actually living my dream so I fucked her for 20 minutes and then I had to cum in her as I liked most so I did not know when I was going to cum and cum inside her pussy and I took my cock out to my surprise my cock had some blood on it

The rest of the rape trip continues shortly
plz leave ur comments plz
luv to hear comments .

Last edited by kind rapist; 07-18-2009 at 04:22 AM.
kind rapist is offline   Reply With Quote