Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
Aurora

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rp ?

hi, i'm a rp virgin so this is new
anyone who wants can join in.

It was about eight in the evening when i was walking home from my dancing class, i have to walk quite a while and know that i can cutt of through an alley.
normally i would take the long way since there are no lights in the alley, this time however i´m in a hurry i have to go babysit at my neighbours.
So against my instinct that the long way is saver i decide to take the short cutt, it would save me atleast ten minutes and if i just walk fast i will be out in a few minutes, what could happen...
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have just pulled into my garage from the alley. As I drove down the alley, I seen this gal walking down towards me very quickly. Since the alley is very dark at night, I know this is my perfect chance. I jump out of my car and wait just inside my garage with the lights turned off. I can hear her footsteps quickly approaching. I check to make sure that I have my knife with me.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Aurora

as i walk i think i hear a sound, dont know for sure, it could be just my imagination.
still i'm almost at the end, i can see the traffic lights a couple hundred meters in front of me, i'm just starting to feel silly about my fear when i pass a garage at the end of the alley
Old 01-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dash out and grab you as your pace slows. My gloved hand clamping tight over your mouth as I drag you into my garage. I slap the close button and the door starts to rumble down; cutting any chance of escape off.

"Be real nice and I won't have to kill you." I whisper in a sinster voice as the darness increases.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #5
Aurora

I feel and arm around my waist and just as i want to scream a hand muffles my sound.
the words u said race around in my head, what does he wants?
what is this, this cant be happening to me.

As u release your grip i turn around to face you.
The cold look in your eyes make me decide its better to work along, if i just calmly give him my money he will probably just let me go

"Take what u want its all in my purse...just dont hurt me"
Old 01-14-2007, 03:57 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I laugh in your face. How dumb is this gal; thinking I want money. I want much more but she is right about one thing. What I want is in something that starts with the letter "p". I grab the purse and toss it on the work bench.

I pull my knife out of the sheath and wave it in front of you. "Be a good girl and everything will bbe okay." I say as I feel the bulge growing in my crotch. I toss you a pair of handcuffs from the workbench. "Put these on and be quick about it." I tell you with a menacing tone.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
Aurora

what?!
He's joking, he cant be serious.

seeing the knife he is dead serious.

I look around to see if there is anyway out of this nightmare but with the doors locked i dont stand a chance, but if i put on the handcuffs i would be sealing my fate.

Still the knife and the look in his eyes fills me with fear and i decide its best to comply, i slowly start to put on the handcuffs, trying to stall some time to think.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Get them on. I want to hear them click." I sternly say as I sense your stalling. I tap the knife on the fender of the car to reenfoce my demand.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #9
Aurora

I dont want to put the cuffs on, why does he has to have a knife?
I put one cuff on my wrist but before i put the other one on i look into your eyes pleading.

"why do you do this, what do you want with me? I havent done anything to you...if you let me go i promise i wont tell anyone."
Old 01-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slap your face as I grab your wrists and snap the other cuff on with a loud click. I shove you backwards, bending your back onto the warm hood of the car. I grab a rope and slip it through a loop in the hood near the windshield and then between your bound wrists. I tie a knot in the rope before standing up and grabbing two more pieces of rope. I kit a button on a radio on the work bench and loud music begins blaring from speakers. I sling one rope around your anklle as it thrashes nervously against the grill. Jerking the loop tight I tie it to the bumper. I start to loop the other rope around your other ankle.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #11
Aurora

the slap burns on my face.
I try to kick you away with my feet making it quite a challenge to tie it.
I start to scream trying to make more sound than the radio but even if someone is walking through the alley theres no chance they can hear me.

god what have i gotten myself into this time, it doesnt look like this guy has any consience whats however and i'm really panicking at this moment.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:31 AM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I step back to survey your bound body. Lust spreads across my face as I remove my clothes and step forward. "I think it is time to see just how hot you are." I say as I lean over you and begin to pull your shirt up. The bottoms of your breasts slowly come into view in the dim light as I lick my lips impatently.

A quick jerk and your shirt plops over the firm melons. My hands grow wild as I squeeze and prode them; your nipples hardening in the cool night air. I flick your tender buds, making them turn crimson from my rough treatment. The stiff nipples not standing like small mountains.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #13
Aurora

I feel your hands on my body...i'm trembling while u are fondling my breast...
"Please stop, youre hurting me...please just let me go"

I feel powerless, bound by my hands and feet and the hot hood of the car burning my skin.
I try to buck my body to get you off me, try to scream to make enough noise but all it seems to do is make you more exited.
When your hands get close to my face I try to bite you to get those hands of me, but you stay well out of reach of my mouth.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slap your face for trying to bite. I grab the top of your top and rip it down; your breasts falling free. My mouth closing onto your nipples like a huge suction machine. My hands mold your breasts; forcing your nipples higher into my mouth. My tongue flicks across your buds as my other hand begings to probe your legs.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #15
Aurora

The slap throws my head back on the hood, when I feel your hands between my legs I try to get you away, but since my ankles are tied I can only move my leg a small bit.
I feel your hot breath on my nipples and I feel that my body's responding in a way I dont like.
I feel your hands unzipping my jeans and slowly entering my underwear and I feel tears welling up in my eyes...
Old 01-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I jerk your jeans and panties down far enough to slide my hand between your thighs as you try to clinch them shut. My hand brushes against your slit and I feel some wetness on my finger.

"Looks like some one likes this" I taunt as I glare down and your shaking body. I know that it is betraying you; more for my pleasure.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:52 AM   #17
Aurora

"No no...stop it please...I dont want this!"
I feel your hand over my slit...I look up into your eyes trying to will you to let me go, but all that stares back is lust...this guy doesnt seem to have any interest in what I want.
Im squirming at the sight of your big cock moving closer...I close my eyes wishing this was just a nightmare...
Old 01-30-2007, 01:01 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The tip of my cock probing you before I step closer and being to sink inside. Your twisting only serves to make my penetration easier. A quick sharp trusts sends me through your hymen as I feel you blood trickle around my throbbing cock. The metal of the hood flexes with the motion of our bodies pressing tight on it. I thrust deeper as you are slowly stretched to accomidate my size.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:34 PM   #19
Aurora

When I feel your cock invading me I scream and bite you, but its all no use.
I feel my pussy being stretched to its limits for the first time and then I feel how this stranger claims my virginity.
I start crying against the hood of the car, trying to avoid your eyes, I dont want to look at you I dont want to give you the satisfaction of my tears.