Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2007, 12:45 AM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default In the forbidden forrest(fire and goodboy)

Hermione was walking, thinking about Ron and how much he had changed over the years. He had fully taken her heart and soul and she loved him even though he infuriated her to no end. She was not paying attention to where she was going or the time and soon it became dusk and she was on the edge of the forbidden forrest. She had just looked up and was about to turn back when she heard the familiar sneer.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:56 AM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I walked out right behind her.
"Good evening, mudblood." My voice was icy, and my hands were in my pocket. "You seem to be alone. Broken up with the potty?"
Old 03-03-2007, 01:00 AM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hermione whirled around and pulled out her wand, glaring at Malfoy. "What do you want ferret face?" She snapped and pointed her wand at him. "And it is none of your business what goes on with me and Harry. or for that matter Ron as well. Go back to your hole you crawled out of and let me be."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 01:19 AM   #4
goodboy
Privileged Member

Oops! The dangerous witch has her wand out. I can't beat her at magic. Let's keep up the insults.

"Put down your hand. Your armpit stinks." I turned my nose up with an expression of disgust. "Where did Ron come in by the way?" A light touch of sneer in my voice.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:38 AM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione scoffs at him. "Is that the best you can come up with? and for your information I am not dating Harry, never have and never will." She does not lower her arm fully but she does let her arm drop a bit as it seems he just wants to exchange insults. "Don't you have some first years to go and torment?"
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
goodboy
Privileged Member

"No honestly I don't. You're protecting them all. The future Head Girl is so very popular." I spat into the ground. "So whom are you dating? The son of Dad's clerk? Won't it be tough to get habituated to bread crumbs for breakfast and nothing else the whole day?" I walk a little closer, and stand to my full height, my hands in my pockets.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:50 AM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

"None of your business who I am or am not dating Malfoy." She growls in irritation and grips her wand as he approaches her more. "And I would not have to protect people if you weren't such a foul spoiled little brat!"
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 AM   #8
goodboy
Privileged Member

I stepped back.
"Ah I accept defeat before your effective and skilful use of your best weapon - your stink."
Old 03-03-2007, 02:08 AM   #9
fireflights
Never say never

"Malfoy, you really need to learn to come up with better comebacks." Hermione said as she rolled her eyes and put her wand away before turning and starting to walk away from him.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 02:18 AM   #10
goodboy
Privileged Member

Good. I take out my wand.
"Accio Wand!"
Old 03-03-2007, 02:24 AM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione gasped as her wand flies out out of her hand and to Draco. She turns and grits her teeth. "Give me my wand Draco!" She demands as she starts to move towards him. "Now!"
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 02:29 AM   #12
goodboy
Privileged Member

"What's the hurry, mudblood?" I grinned.
I took out my own wand and pointed it out sraight at her.
"I dare you come up to me." The icy touch had returned to my voice.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:31 AM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

"Do you forget I am not afraid of you?" She laughs as she balls up her fists. "Or do you need a reminder of our third year?" She continues to approach him. "Now, give me my wand or so help me I will give you that reminder."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 02:35 AM   #14
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Okay let's see. I am no Malfoy if I can't teach a filthy mudblood a lesson she will remember."
I aimed with my wand and said softly:
"Crucio!'"
Old 03-03-2007, 02:39 AM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione is hit by the spell and though she is strong willed his spell makes her fall to the ground in pain. Her screams fill the air as she tries to fight off the spell.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #16
goodboy
Privileged Member

I kept the wand at her, and counted ten. Then I puledl it away, and left her reeling on the ground.

"I hope that has broken you. Now stand up!"
Old 03-03-2007, 02:48 AM   #17
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione stands shakily but is far from being broken. With a growl she lunges at Draco and knocks him to the ground. "I will be damned if you will be the one to ever break me ferret face!" She screams as they roll together, battling for control of the situation.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 02:51 AM   #18
goodboy
Privileged Member

(switch to present tense)

No. This won't do. I can't take disobedience from her.
"Fine then." I raise my wand. "Crucio!" This time I count till thirty. When I pull away my wand she is still sobbing.

"For the second time, get up, and admit that you are broken."
Old 03-03-2007, 02:56 AM   #19
fireflights
Never say never

(do you mean first person not third?)

I am not sure how he gained control of the situation but I am again hit with the Cruciatus curse and my body coarses with pain. Then it releases after an eternity and as I stand I glare at you. "You know they will send you to Azkaban for using the unforgivable on me Drace." I sneer at him, showing him just how strong my will is.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-03-2007, 02:59 AM   #20
goodboy
Privileged Member

(no i meant that i was switching to present tense, but if you are ready, we can switch to first-second person format)

"They won't. My dad will take care of that." Time to boss her. "Stand straight! Hands by your side. Now!"