Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-28-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gym Bitch

I am lost in my own world in the weights room, sitting at the bench press station with the bar and 15 kilos on each side, adjusting my long blonde hair so that it doesn’t annoy me when I lay down on the bench by piling it into a ponytail on top of my head. The black adidas shirt is tight over my DD bust, skimming my tummy and the tops of my short shorts, long argyle socks up to my knees.

Generally I keep to myself at the gym focussed on the task at hand, the goal of regaining my buffness back, and maybe take on aerobics instructing instead of personal training as a job on the side. I have a long way to go. I hate cardio. With my earphones wedged tightly into my ears I absentmindedly tap my foot in time to the rhythm forgetting where I am.

Usually I sneak a peek to see what’s around because sometimes I’ll be treated to the most delicious of sights, some magical male specimen, and I don’t mean the ones with washboard abs. Even then, being aloof (but really just shy) I rarely make eye contact with them. I'm married anyway. In my early 30's. I'm off the meat market, but it doesn't stop me secretly salivating.

I don’t bother looking around today. I’m feeling so flat. Maintenance sets. I just want to get in and get out.

My rest period over I flop back down on the pink towel and play with the bar above my head with my gloved hands, mentally preparing myself for the next set. I probably could do more than 50kg, but I don’t have a spotter. It would probably interrupt my music if I did. I bring my legs up crossing over at the ankles to press my spine into the bench. I seem to bench easier this way.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-02-2010 at 07:12 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I am watching you till the moment you came in again. I have had a crush on you since the first time i saw you here in the gym. Even you look abit older then me. I want you. I must have you. The ring on your hand tells me your married, but i dont care. I want to have you, make your body mine. Force myself inside you over and over until you recieve my child...
I continue dreaming while watching you during your workout...

I have to make her mine.. i think by myself.. again.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

8. 7. 6. 5. 4. getting harder. 3..... 2..... one more one more. 1. MY arms shake as I push it up and onto the cradles, breathing hard. I sit up and take a swig of the water, head down. I can feels eyes on me. Again. I'm kind of used to it. But not today. I don't want to know who it is. Go awayyyyy. Not in the fucking mood for being stared at.

I just feel so flat. Fuck it. I stand up putting the weights back on the rack and snatch up my towel looking straight ahead, looking through everyone and head to the locker room where I gather my bike stuff: my yellow carona jacket and helmet. Stuffing my towel water and keys into the little bag and sling it on my back. I can always come back tomorrow. No point forcing it.

Outside I make my way to my gsxr6, slipping the key into the ignition and twisting it until it burbles into life. Soon the powerful machine is between my legs, and I'm riding home. At least this... this always makes me feel good.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-04-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab my belongings and follow you. Your biking dress as hot as your workout. I watch you for a second walking to your bike, then i grab my keys and jump into my black humvee and follow you with enough distance.

I just have to wait for the right moment. A moment in which we are alone. Noone around.
I smile and move my hand over the handcuffs and the bottle to my side. I really have to thank the one invented Chloroform.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Cool. A hummer. I never fail to notice them, as I rode past it in the parking lot, out onto the street. It's quiet and there are no cops so give it a little. Fun.

Five minutes later I turn into my palm lined driveway. Its long and snakes up to the right to the carport under the deck of the highset dwelling. Its private with high fences and a garden thick with bamboo and flowering frangipani. Hopping off the bike I feel faintly disappointed that I didnt get all the exercises I wanted to get done.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-04-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
Colossos
Privileged Member

I follow sou with my car, which of cause, is easilie to spot.

As you turn your bike into the alley i see my chance and drive close to you.

I go out of my car and ask smiling:"Excuse me, could you help me here on the map" I place the map on the hood of my car and point on it. My left hand moves behind my back grabing the cloth covered in clorophorm.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

The hummer from the parking lot appears in my driveway. Weird. You cant miss these things.

I'm suspicious when you come out, putting some map on the bonnet, and with a german accent and very bad english asking me for help. Maybe your just some strange german guy that follows people to get directions.

"Why didnt you just go to the petrol station?" I ask crankily, frowning at having to deal with a tourist when I just want to relax. I walk towards you but stand just out of reach and sigh, obviously annoyed.

'okay where are you trying to go."
Old 10-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #8
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Im sorry, i didnt know where i could find one. Im new here ya know?" i say then, carfully moving a bit closer, i tell you a streetname and number a few blocks away. Not to hard to discribe, or unbeliefable.

"Btw, nice bike you have. What type is it?" i ask, simulating the interessts of a turist, so you dont feel any danger coming from me.

I have a bike on my own, a chopper, but since im here on holidays for a few month i drive around with my hummer and try to find out what for nice things this city has to discover.

'one i have already foung' i think by myself looking at you while talking.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

'is he serious?' I think to myself. He would have to know where the petrol stations are to fill up the damn hummer. I start laughing.

"Well you'd better learn fast or you'll run out?" I roll my eyes. "And this thing will need wont it? Anyway." I sigh. Well, I guess he cant read english real well either so I lean over the map looking for the street. Doesnt sound at all familiar.

"My bike? Gixxer 600" I mumble, peering into the paper looking at all the little itty bitty streetnames. "Why dont you just get yourself a Navman? it will save you alot of time and effort."
Old 10-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #10
Colossos
Privileged Member

I smile in a way that shows you i have problems in understanding what you are saying.

I nod in honor as you tell me the name of your bike giving you the feeling you have something very special. Then i move closer, checking if there is anyone around.
No, noone there. A quiet moment. And within a second i grab you and press the cloth over your mouth and nose.

"Dont fight, its useless" i say waiting for your body to pass out.

"I guess i just found what ive been looking for." i say with a smile, holding you close to me.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

"okay you have no idea what I'm saying." I mumble. "Awesome." I feel you move closer and see your shadow close in behind me, but before I can turn to see what your doing your arms were there around my waist and shoulder, and theres cloth over my mouth and nose! What are you doing?! Sweet smelling. Chloroform?? No! I try to scream but nothing comes out through the cloth.

I struggle hard against you, pushing away from the car as you press me into it, then try desperately to pull your hands off my face, grunting at the effort to move my head quickly so I can breathe. I'm trying to hold my breath, whimpering as my fight costs me strength. I cant hold out any longer, and your too strong, keeping the cloth tight against my face.

Sucking in a huge breath of the sickly perfume, straight away it hits me the feeling of dizzy.

"I guess i just found what ive been looking for." you taunt. You were pretending the whole time! A last struggle. Another desperate breath and everything goes black as I sag against your tall frame.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-05-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
Colossos
Privileged Member

I hold you in a tight grip, feeling every muscle you move. You just started to realize what ive been after all the time.

As soon as i feel your legs weaken i whisper into your ears:"dont worry, ill take good care of you." As soon as you pass out i tie your legs and hands together and lift you into the car. A friend of mine will bring your bike to my place. So i start the engines smiling, my new playtoy aside me.

I drive off and about an hour later i reach my place. "Time to show you your home sweety"

I enter the garage, throw you over my shoulders and walk the starway down in the basement. "im really sure you will enjoy your new home... sooner or later" i say while placing your passed out body on your bed made of straw.

"Have a nice wakeup" i say and close the heavy door behind me as i leave.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:22 AM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

"oooooohhh" I groan, moving slowly. I feel stiff. Uncomfortable. Slight headache. Fluttering open my eyes I look around the room. its completely unfamiliar! Sitting bolt upright on a clump of straw in the dark damn concrete.. basement? Basement! Where am I?!
I check my clothes- still intact and jump too my feet. Oh my god. It is a basement! Theres no way out! I'm locked in some guys basement! The hummer guy springs to mind. I didnt even get a good look at you. My heart is racing and I start to hyperventilate. My hands at my neck to help me breath now, suddenly feeling something thick and metallic around it. Like it locked on. What the fuck? I shove it around but it doesnt budge. I press for buttons, but there are none.
The stairs. I head to the stairs, tears in my eyes, running up them to the door. Shut tight, with only a keypad for entry and exit. Fuck! I start screaming and bashing on the door.
"HELLO?? HELP!! HELLO?!"
Old 10-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #14
Colossos
Privileged Member

I wait a few hours, watching you helpless screaming and shouting in the basement.
"What a great girl" i think by myself.

After a few more hours of watching i finally decide to start the work. I open the first door towards the basement and wait till it automatically closed behind me. i open the door towards you, the remote controll of your neckband in my hand. "Step back" i say through the door, "or you'll get shocked".

I wait a few seconds then i step inside. "Good evening" i say with a smile.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

its only minutes and hes there, barking at me in an accent to move back. I step backwards down the stairs but not all the way.
You slip in. The german tourist. I have nothing but questions and shoot them at you.
"Is not a good evening for me! Why am I here! Why?! Who are you? Why have you brought me here!?" I notice the little remote in your hand wondering what its for. "and what the fuck is thing around my neck I want it OFF!!" Im trying to pull at it.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #16
Colossos
Privileged Member

"At first" i say, "be a bit more respectfull. I have the remote for your electroshock neckband" i say with a very nasty smile.
"And as answers for your questions. The first question ive already answered. Next, why are you here? You are here because i want you to be here. Simple istn it? It could have chosen anyone.
Who i am? It doesnt matter who i am. Its more interresting what i am going to become.
And for last. Why have i brought you here? Its a simple question. To train you becoming my toy. To rape you. To fuck you. To make you fuck me. To leave something from me here befor i go home" i say with a serious tone.

"Any further questions?" i say and pointing to the remote " but be a bit more respectfull"
Old 10-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

Theres a look of disgust on my face I cant hide as I realise the connection between the collar and the remote. How sick! I almost faint when you tell me your intentions: of raping me. saying the word fuck each time like a mini assault. make me fuck you? No! I see black spots and clutch the rail of the stairs, hearing only the blood rushing in my ears. I sink back down the stairs back to the basement. "No this isnt right." I talk to myself sounding dazed.

I look up at you. Respect you? My heart is in my throat.
"Your sick! How can I respect you!!" I manage to spit out the words. I am looking around for something to defend myself to keep you away if I have to. Shaking all over. "this...this is WRONG you cant do this!" My words come as gasps.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-11-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #18
Colossos
Privileged Member

I smile and hit the button of the remote for a second, sending electroshocks through your body, forcing you onto the ground.

"See, i can do what i want. It doesnt matter if its wrong or not. This will be your new life for a while. The sooner youll accept it the lesser pain awaits you" i explain to you. "the basement is soundproof, there are no trace of your whereabout, so the police wont search you here. The doors behind me are special. Only i know how to open then. Ohh and if you try to leave this place, theres enough voltage in your neckband to cause a terrible slow painfull death."

I knee aside your gasping body, "so if you decide to see your family again alive, you better accept your new role as my sex toy." i grab your hair and pull you towards the bed and throw you onto it. whats your answer? shall i teach you obedience?" i ask
Old 10-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

I sink to my knees gasping and clutching at my chest hoping that I dont have some underlying heart condition. My gasping turns into animal like groans and wretched sobbing. You lay everything out for me, how I'm completely isolated and alone and locked up tight with a murderous neckband on.

You come beside me and tell me that I can see my family again, but being your "sex toy"?
"But I dont want to be your sex toy!" I cry miserably. Suddenly Im yanked up by my hair. AHHHhhAHHH!" I cry, my hands there trying to release the pressure on my scalp before being thrown unceremoniously onto the bed. s this it? are you going to rape me now? I eye you as you loom in, looking hungry and lustful, demanding to know if I accept my role or need to be taught obedience. I shake my head and cry over and over "no please.. no no" and scramble backwards up the bed.

Please dont do this to me!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #20
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Alright" i say disappointed, "I hoped you would be a bit more cooperative. I guess i have no other way"

I grab the remote and press the button aggain, sending painfull shocks across your body. I grab your hands meanwhile and attract them via handcuffs to the wall.

"If you dont cooperate, ill take you by force" i smile sadistically.
"I gave you the choice but it seems the little girl wants to be treated rough" i say and take out a knife, waiting for you to stop spasming.