Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #1
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation
Default Late Night Visit [Hymenbuster]

Stifling a yawn, i lift my hand to cover my mouth and glance toward the alarm clock that sits by my bed, groaning as i realise how late it's gotten. My bedroom is lit by my bedside light, casting a warm glow around the room that i find sanctury in when all the world seems to be upon my shoulders. Lying upon my stomach, with books scattered around me, i groan lightly as i lift myself onto my knees, gathering up the mess that seems to create itself when i study. Books stacked neatly to the corner, i rise to my feet and pull my t-shirt over my head, dropping the garment upon a chair as i move across the room and retrieve my nightie from beneath my pillow. Lying it out upon the bed, i reach behind myself and unhook my bra, tossing the item onto the chair as well before i pull my nightware over my head before removing the rest of my clothing.

Now changed, i move idly out of my bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face, before i return to my room. It's a warm night and i've left the window open, the light breeze causing my curtains to shift, creating a gap that allows me to see the dark night outside. Tying my hair back from my face, i slip beneath the covers and yawn again, trying not to think about the things that needed to be done tomorrow. With my light now out, the whole room plunges into darkness, my gaze drifting around the space before my eyes adjust to the dark and then slide closed.

It only takes a matter of minutes for me to fall asleep, exhausted by the day's events, covers thrown back from my body so that i don't grow too hot. Bright blue eyes hidden from view behind soft lids, fulls lips parted slightly as my chest lifts and falls with my steady breaths. Long, brown hair which usually falls around my face is tied back out of the way, an arm hooked up underneath my pillow, cradling it against my head while the other lies loosely against my side. The thin material of my nightie has ridden up a little, revealing slender legs which curl slightly against the sheets.

The digital display on my alarm changes. 12:45am and a pair of eyes peer in at me through the curtains, watching as i sleep.

[hope you like!]
Old 10-17-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I looked down on the pale body through the window and slowly opened it without a sound...silently vaulting through the widow and finding the backpack I'd hidden under her bed with my gear...out came the camera, on went the mask...I awakened her with a slap...her eyes shot open and before she could utter a word my strong hand was on her mouth...I stared into her beautiful blue eyes full of fear...mine changing color in the dark full of pleasure
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
Torn_Innocence

I shift upon the bed, murmuring lightly in my sleep as my legs curl beneath me, unaware of the man that has sneaked into my room through my window. However, i'm soon to be informed as i feel a hand slap hard against my cheek, jerking my head to the side sharply. Lips part to release a scream, but it is muffled by the hand that clamp's down over my mouth, wide blue eyes staring up at you. My hands reach up to encircle your wrist, legs thrashing wildly as i try to escape you.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My wrists escapes your grasp and i slap you again...kneeling next to your head I grab a handful of hair and force you to kiss me, and throw you back down again..."How Romantic your first kiss?" I ask smiling in a sinister fashion.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
Torn_Innocence

A cry of pain escapes me as yet against your hand lashes against my face, drawing an angry red handprint against my pale flesh. Your fingers entangle in my hair, dragging my head upward as you bruise my lips with yours, kissing me forcefully before tossing me down upon the bed. "W-what do you want?" I stammer fearfully, ignoring your question, "I don't have much money, but you can take what i do have..." i whisper, naively beliving this to be a robbery, though the way your eyes roam over my body i'm beginning to think different.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:14 PM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

as you beg I smile, "aww is the princess scared that she was awakened with a slap and not a kiss...too bad" I undo my pants and pull my thick cock ut my boxers over 2 inches across at the thickest point on the shaft...it's obscene and large purple and bulbous like the angry head on a battering ram...I reach down and rip off your nightie...
Old 10-18-2007, 03:54 PM   #7
Torn_Innocence

Eyes widen with fear, i scramble backward, pressing myself up against the headboard, trying to create as big a gap between the two of us as possible. As your hands fall to your pants, watching in horror as you undo them and pull out your cock. Suddenly i understand why you are hear and the terror that floods through my body is evident in my face. A scream escapes me as the thin material of my nightie gives way with ease, i scramble off the bed, desperate to get away from you.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

Grabbing you by the arm I throw you back down onto the bed, spitting on my angry huge member...I line up with your pussy and start slowly but surely pressing the tip of my gargantuan head into you...sooo tight..."are you a virgin??"
Old 10-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #9
Torn_Innocence

I feel your fingers close around my arm, dragging me backward and hurling me down upon the bed once more. Wasting no time, i try to scramble back up, but you grab my hips, lining yourself up with my unprepared pussy. "No stop..." the head of your rigid member pushing against entrance as i scream, thrashing against your grip in a chance to get free of you. Your question causes me to free for a moment, wide eyes staring back up at you - would my answer make any difference. "Please don't.." i whisper desperately instead.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 AM   #10
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"don't?? well ANSWER ME CUNT!!! are you a virgin??? or aren't you??? other wise I'll rape you harder than I've ever raped!!!" you can feel my muscles tense and my cock draw away as if ready to pounce...to drive into you like an angry piston...my purple head flaring huge and harder than diamonds..."ANSWER ME BITCH!!!"
Old 10-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #11
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen in horror as you scream at me, drawing back, muscles tensed, preparing for you to slam into me. "Please don't, please.." i sob helplessly, my glistening eyes staring up at you helplessly, "yes, yes i'm a virgin...please..." i continue to beg, hands pushing at you to try and get free.