Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2007, 09:49 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"AHHHH!" I coudnt quite manage to scream at first with the shocking brutality of its flow. "Pllease please STOP!!" I beg, tears flowing from the pain and the frustration of being unable to retaliate. The idea of having to submit unwillingly inside and out is almost as bad as the flow of current that mercifully stops.

I have absolutely no qualms signing papers if thats what the man wants, but it doenst seem right at all, given he already knows I wouldnt stand in his way out the door if thats what he wanted. What is this assholes game?

He stops and waits, watching me like a big black angry spider. I eye him off and try to pierce through his glasses unforgivingly.

"What is it you really want" I growl through gritted teeth, sniffling and lip quivering still.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #22
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“What do we all want? Me, I want a house in the country, a nest egg to live my days off in relative comfort, a loving wife, a little baby child of my own.. and your head on the wall of my den…” I tell her blankly.

“Your husband merely wants the money from the insurance policies on your life. The one’s you soon sign backdated. He wants some young princess to fill his bed each night and not your old ass. He wants some greedy bright eyed little girl to suck his cock each morning over breakfast that he can share with his buddies every night and who will happily sell her pink ass each day and hand the money over to him rather than spend it on herself..”

“For this, he will pay me handsomely. Like Steve did. You know Steve? He just wanted a wife who’d be a whore in bed and not some tight assed Martha Stewart home maker perfectionist. It’s why he wanted her to die in the kitchen, where she spent her time rather than with him. That’s why she roasted alive”

“Overkill said I could do you quick, if you went easy, otherwise I was supposed to kill you like a slut, slow and painfully. Well, you’ve made that choice, haven’t you?” I say flatly as I pull a length of thick black silk rope from my pocket and let it hang before her face. “By the way, ever play any breath games?” I smile.
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:35 AM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I square my jaw stubbornly with this news and slowly digest it all. I still dont like the taste of it. The Martha Stewart comment also doesn't ring true. Probably stupid to ignore the stupid black rope dangling in front of my face.

"Steve is bit of a pig at times, but she was the one trying to get in on the roller derby thing, and thats not for Martha Stewarts." I mutter sarcastically. "It was Steve that held her back." I dont expect him to have anything to retort and gulp down a river of saliva, to fill the cold pit that is my gut.

I dont like to beg and I dont make deals with the devil.

Though, the devil does look after his own....

Silently I mull over my predicament.

"How much do you enjoy killing people, really. Innocent women like me? How can you sleep at night when you say you have a wife and child yourself"
Old 10-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #24
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grabbing her long thick mane of shocking blond hair and one of her legs as she still tries to kick at me I roll her onto her belly. Her continued struggles excite me. I love it when they fight until their last breath, and this one will.

She’s still handcuffed behind her back, but she doesn’t give up even after I slip the black rope around her neck and tighten it up enough that her voice is but a squeak. Freeing my bulging manhood I force her legs apart and feed it with a slow hard pressure into her dry cunt. Any more resistance to my rape is now met with a tightened cord around her neck, and I can hear her catch her breath in gulps between when I tighten the rope and release it in response to her struggles.

“Mmmm, better…” I whisper lavisiously into her ear, “I love my work some days. There are all the little perks . Like how your pussy will massage my cock as you slowly strangle.” and I close the noose about her neck to give just a taste of what is to come…
Old 10-03-2007, 05:49 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

If I werent concentrating so hard on the terrifying feeling of slow strangulation I might have realised that hed answered my question. The pressure in my head and neck pulses above the rope and makes me cough and splutter. He forces himself into me yet again, which feels unusually thick and long this time around, maybe its something to do with my highly stressed body taut in mortal panic.

My world becomes all about my neck and his cock. I feel him withdrawing all the way out and all the way in slow hard strokes that rub up against my g spot in this position, which is thankfully numb.

Now I get it. He obviously enjoys his job.

"Keep your money" I rasp, " but give me my life. Youve enjoyed me, so you already got more than you bargained for. Let me finish off Overkill myself. Think of my kids. Please! Let me live!" I cry"

He says nothing at all but just grunts and maybe fucks me a little harder.

Every time I try and move he tightens the coil around my neck making it itchy inside, making me cuch, and my breathing in merely a rasp. So I try not to move. and then my gspot inst numb anymore, a slow burning builds from there and fills my pussy. Breath being so spartan a great pressure in my body builds from the other direction accelerating my orgasm. I push hard back into him hoping to increase the force of his already thrust into me.

"Fuck" my groan of ecstasy is barely a squeeky whisper as my whole body contracts in an orgasm which is almost painful in its intensity given I cant breath my way through it.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 AM   #26
squidley
Privileged Member

She cums, hard. So hard I can feel her cunt muscles squeezing my cock and her ass contracting rhythmically. I loosen the rope and let her breathe, drawing out her orgasm so it is longer, deeper, harder. I play her like the fine instrument she is, letting her fear of death, her anger, and her desire of survival all play with her mind and body.

The rope loose, I pull my cock out of her and roll her over onto her cuffed arms. It might not be comfortable, but it lets me see her lovely face, her bright eyes still full of pain, and her magnificent heaving chest as she gasps for air.

Pushing her legs open, I enter her again, her pussy wet this time from her orgasm; sopping wet. It's time for a slow long fuck as she recovers the rope still around her neck for persuasion if she needs it. Her nipples are hard nubs in the center of her large dark areolas surrounded by the heaving white skin of her abundant tits. Her face is pink and flush as she gulps air and I chuckle a bit as I enjoy my fucking of this fine piece of pussy.

“Just a little sample of what awaits one of your little piglets slut” I tell her. “Except I don’t fuck children and unlike you, the little bastard won’t be breathing afterwards” I sneer.

I do have to admit, she’s a good fuck. I think I’ll take my time playing with this one before she dies…
Old 10-04-2007, 04:24 AM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

as ashamed as I am I allow myself to be flipped over and relax as he enters me from front on, letting myself enjoy it. I noticed he let the rope slip a little - softening perhaps? Part of me wonders if some of his thrats as unpalatable as they are, are just sinister threats. Still I dont like the comment he makes about my "piglets", and the way he ignored my pleas and proposition.

I feel him fucking me, again a great position for me to enjoy myself. Fuck it. May as welll enjoy myself now, rather than fight it. I havent been taken like this ever, and fucked gentlly and in turn so brutally and so intensely since I can remember.

"You didnt answer my question" I saw ignoring the hateful things he said. "let me have my life. please" I say softly and calmly but with strength.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:33 AM   #28
squidley
Privileged Member

I ride her gently, well mounted in her fine moist saddle. Her breasts fill my hands when I caress them. I want to take my time while I’m in her belly. I like the idea of a slow fuck of this helpless wench, especially when she knows I can and will kill her as I please.

There is a certain helplessness she must feel right now. This brutal then soft rape seems to suit her.

She has guts, even while begging for her life. Her offers to kill her husband are false of course. She loves him; trusts him. Even I know that. Perhaps it’s why she thinks I won’t kill her children. Of course I would, had hubby paid me. It’s just business of course. Like now, as I consider her death.

“Why?” I snort, as I continue riding my condemned little captive.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

I'm lost for words for the moment not sure why myself I could possibly say to persuade this insane killer to let me go. I long to see for myself it what he says is true. What if its true? Would I slink away with my kids quietly and make a secret life elsewhere? Or would I exact some kind of revenge of my own and make it look like an accident. I wonder what hubby offered the man and wonder if I could up the stakes a little? then again he might be bluffing... and then I will have to decide what to do about this ....experience. Maybe thats what this pig is afraid of. That I'll blab. Hes certainly spilled the beans on steves arrangement, so even if mine were not true, I think he means to do away with me because of Steve. and then I realise its the guy I saw outside the house that morning when I was jogging. It all makes perfect sense now! Im the looose end.

Fuck.

regathering my composure I continue on in a velvety voice and fuck me eyes.

"Youve made me have so many orgasms, I'm not exactly proud of it so its not like I'm going to go the cops. Besides Ive enjoyed some of my little adventure youve opened up my eyes to so many things. I'm sure we can come to some kind of ...arrangement" I say with a flirty smile, addingas I pant in time with your slow but hard thrusts that make my body jolt every time you hit my cervix.

"either financial or... otherwise"
Old 10-05-2007, 06:36 AM   #30
squidley
Privileged Member

“You would be surprised on how many have offered me thusly when faced with extinction” I muse out loud to her as I continue our languid fuck. “They’re dead by the way” I reassure her.

“You know who, or at least where you’ve seen me before. I can see it in your eyes. That hint of recognition” I tell her as I change up the pace, slowing then quickening my strokes into her velvety cunt.

Sliding my cock deep into her belly, I pause. “You also lie badly. While you’ve enjoyed some of our fucking, I doubt you found it all that pleasurable. I on the other hand, have enjoyed taking you” I inform her.

Lifting her ass with my hands, the rope momentarily forgot, I spurt my load deep into her cunt as I cum, groaning loudly while filling her womb with fresh seed. My cock unloaded into her pussy, I begin to slow fuck her again.

“You haven’t the money” I tell her, “I’ve already done a credit check on you and your hubby.” Slowing, I finally stop fucking her and withdraw my cock from her cum dripping pussy and tuck it away.

“Roll over” I tell her as I get off her and stand next to the bed. “Fight now, and I’ll finish you very badly; a ring gag and my cock in your mouth as I strangle you with a pair of shoe laces. The last thing you see will be my cock thrusting into your face. The last thing you taste will be my pre-cum, and the last thing you do will be using your swollen tongue to massage my dick as your lungs burn and you choke to death.”

I help roll her onto her flat belly and those fine tits and then release her cuffs. Waving the stun gun in front of her face briefly before moving off to stand a short distance away and watch her closely I finally ask the question I really want to know the answers for:

“So, what other arrangements do you propose that are worth me risking my life, and so good that I should forego the pleasure of taking your life in some wonderfully sadistic way?” I say with a beaming smile.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:44 AM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

Damn.

As the cum oozes from me I am bemused to note he is a smart operator and saw through everything. Now what? He made me roll over, I dont much like the idea of having his cock in my mouth while I choke to death at all. But it made me nervous wondering what he had in store, especially when he uncuffs me.

I dont want to die! At least I was right, hubby didnt plan anything, it was just part of this assholes plan to terrorize me to death, maybe even make it easier for him if I was the kind of gal who would just give up on life, or maybe he just really liked inflicting all kinds of pain.

He waves the thing in my face again. I can almost smell the electricity! I cower from it, and force myself to think fast, realizing that whatever I say I will have to back up.

I pause. Im not even sure he would accept my proposal. Seems like he just takes what he wants anyway, and enjoys forcing himself on people, so submission and offer of some of kind of consensual sexual thing wont be much chop. then it hits me.

"What if I could make your job easier? " I look very serious.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #32
squidley
Privileged Member

“What a positively marvelous answer!” I say almost laughing aloud. “What are you planning to do, fall on your own sword for me? Like Sepuku hmmm???? That could be fun, watching you gut yourself alive. A long sharp steel blade pushed into the fine flat belly of yours, opening a new little fuck hole, then slicing it wide spilling your intestines in a splash of bright red blood… I wonder how my cock would feel, in your pussy or ass, as your guts fall wetly onto the floor during and after that... Such a lovely idea… I might just consider it unless you have something better to offer?”

My hand gravitates to her exceptionally firm ass and run it over the smooth roundness of it, kneading the flesh under my hand while considering buggering her tiny asshole with my hardening cock.

Yet my other hand is busy too. A few mere inches from her soft skinned flanks I wave the stun gun up and down along side her firm body, from breasts to hips, just a whisper away from her tender body, while it spews electrical fire…
Old 10-06-2007, 08:21 AM   #33
gaggirl
* yawn *

Gritting my teeth I only just barely manage to hold it together as the pain rips through my sides.

"GRRRRRR stop being such a smart arse I think my idea might be a good one. Ive always been interested in doing what you do. What if you have someone to each. someone to carry out some of your harder duties, like a honey trap? You could teach me, have something to show for your work, someone to carry on. that is, if you have anything worth teaching. "

I prop myself up ion an elbow with a deadpan face and wait for your reaction.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #34
squidley
Privileged Member

“Honey trap hmmm?” I say bemusedly. “So you think you have what it takes to kill people? Let us see.” I look at her closely. She is lovely, that helps of course. Easy on the eyes, most definitely.

The mouth doesn’t help though. Calling the man who just a few moments ago was going to kill her slowly and painfully a “smart arse” might not be the best idea. That approach needs work. Then of course, unlike our often far too coddling school system, if this would be student fails her studies, I will simply murder her, literally.

“Sit up!” I tell her, and gesture with the stun gun. “It’s your audition time. Fail and I will kill you, and I mean that. Now I realize that you haven’t any seductive clothing to sell the product with, so I won’t deduct points for it. But walk around the corner towards the toilet” I tell her pointing, “Give yourself a few moments to compose yourself then come back her with your best come hither. Figure out how you’d seduce me to go someplace quiet so you can do the job. Then, if I buy it, I’ll tell you. Then tell me how you’re going to kill me, with just what’s at hand.”

“Go, now! You have just a couple minutes. Or maybe you just want me to strangle you now with the rope instead of later, using the knife on your belly?” I tell her in deathly earnest.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:58 PM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

Finally a ray of light! I slide off the table, legs like jelly contemplating the task at hand. Not only have I nerves knowing that if I fuck it up Im dead and embarrassed; but also because I have to pretend to come onto him the one whos put me through all of this- though having to seduce ones kidnapper is not without its charms; and thirdly wondering if hes merely fucking with my head again and has no intention of letting me pass.

I turn to him and impishly ask,

"How do I know you wont make this task impossible? "
Old 10-07-2007, 08:33 AM   #36
squidley
Privileged Member

“Balls lady, you’ve got balls” I laugh, “But maybe no brains. You want words on this? It's do or die babe, that's all. This is a tough business” I tell her, “I’ll give you one chance, just one chance. Any future client you’re likely to try this kind of shit on will either cut your throat or put a bullet thru your head.”

“Any mark will do the same too” I inform her, “And remember you’ll be doing men and WOMEN!! Everybody is a target sometime and if they find out you’re trying to kill them, they just might be inclined to return the favor. So, you want to play the wise ass bitch, I’ll kill you now. I’ll just beat you to death with my bare hands. I might enjoy that while I rape you the last few moments of your life too. It’ll save us both a lot of bother that way.”

I let that sink in a bit; watch her pale up some knowing she’s stepped back into the fire before proceeding.

“So here’s the deal, the only deal I'll give you. You get a mouth, cunt, or ass full of my spunk in the next 30 minutes without me killing you and you get to live for the next 24 hours. Then you just have to tell me how you’d go about killing me, naked as you are. That's it, one more day. There will be more tests later; harder ones too. Fail any of them and you’re dead, just like the in real world with pissed off clients and vengeful targets. That's just how this business works!"

Instantly I drive my fingers shaped into a spear point into her firm belly, knocking the wind out of her and driving her down almost to her knees. I let the shock of the blow sink in before saying, “five minutes, now move, or do you want to just die now?”
Old 10-08-2007, 05:43 PM   #37
gaggirl
* yawn *

His discourse in the efforts and qualms of a hitman bring home to me what I have agreed to set out to do and briefly I have pause for regret. A man I dont know I could easily kill, almost all of the m have wronged someone in the worse way. But not the innocents of the world. being killed myself is unfathomable and unjust so I make my mind up to continue and shuffle off to the bathroom to get myself in order.

In the silence and privacy of the bathroom I wish I could stay.Running out of time. I feel around until I have hold of a towel and wrap it around myself tucking it in at the top and rake wet fingers through my hair in an effort to tame it. I get to the exit towards the dim light before I decide to slip the towel down just below the curves of my hips seductively.

Pausing at the exit once again I step out into the dark room, stiffly at first, before remembering the importance of the situation. I walk towards him and remembering some of the good poses from years ago detour to pass by him not two metres away, slowly, with bedroom eyes resting on him under long lashes. A little smile plays on my lips as as I peer over my shoulder, undulating hips forward my feet stepping with feline grace. I stop when when I am just past him as if sizing him up, my toes playing with the ground as I play with my hair and look up under my lashes with a big coy smile.

He does nothing but stands with his arms folded.

I walk towards the man that might very well act like a brick wall, one foot step criss crossing the other so that my hips move in an exaggerated circle, one hand behind my back holding the wrist of the other in confidence.

It hits me that even if there is a brick wall I cant afford to let him keep it.

Hes tall but leaning against the bed which evens out heights out a little I walk up to stand close to him, right in his personal space, as close as we can be without touching, yet almost over his criss crossed legs and let electrical the electrical charge build up between us. His arms still folded I move my face in towards his neck as if no nuzzle him there but dont, just my breath touches his skin.

I take his hands and unfold them and ever so slowly but firmly press my hips against his and bring my lips towards his and move in but avoid the final touch by smiling a little and moving my face away.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #38
squidley
Privileged Member

A sultry little walk, the sway of her hips, hot breath upon my neck; there is no doubt that my cock is rising in my pants. But then I can take her anyway and in any fashion I want. I can do her slow or do her fast. The towel wrapped around her hips subtlety accents her femininity, the desire for a man to take her.

I reach out with my finger and run it down the curvature of her breast, never touching her, just millimeters away from her skin, her nipple, returning her tease. I look into her blue eyes. Is it lust I see there, or just fear?

Maybe I’ll strangle her with the towel as I fuck her one last time? She has my interest, but it’s not yet enough for me to spare her. Not when her death while I rape her would be so satisfying.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:03 PM   #39
gaggirl
* yawn *

He is just as I thought he would be, pretty much unresponsive. I almost stop and just punch him especially when hes busy trying to tease me back, but I have a challenge set before me, and the challenge shall best be met.

I take that finger and run it along my skin, up along my throat, my mouth and run it along my bottom lip, and gently take it in my mouth, all while holding his cammoflaged eyes with my intent gaze. Flicking my tongue over the tip of his finger first I snake my way down the sides and take it fully in my mouth and suck with alot of tongue action.

Once I see some reaction, knowing time is off the essence, I take him by the hips suggestively and swivel him around so that Im sitting up on the bed in front of him still covered in the towel, and run his finger down this time, over my body skipping over the towel to place it on my clit. I throw my body and my head back over the bed and proceed to masturbate myself with his fingers.

I freak out silently inside wondering if this is going to take me a while, but lucky for me the strangeness of the situation and some of the elements of it turn me on so I block out the reality of death awaiting me and the horrible things that have befallen me so far . it was easier than I thought to fix my mind on the things that make me hot. Before long, using him as a tool, I come to a shuddering back arching climax right in front of him.

A satisfied sigh escapes me as I sit up and hook my legs around him and grind my cunt next to his crotch. Yep hes rock hard! Satisfied, smiling, I push him away with my feet and hop off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. I pause only to look over my shoulder and beckon him to come with me, a naughty smile playing on my lips.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:36 AM   #40
squidley
Privileged Member

Seductive, beautiful, sexy; yes she has many attributes for a lovely honey trap. Sucking my finger like that is definitely a turn on!

I also did enjoy finger fucking her hard, wet little clit. I lick my finger clean and taste the same musky sweetness I took from her before. She’s delicious too.

But again, she’s supposed to be a trap. Something I well know having killed so many before her, some who were from the competition and were lovely traps themselves. Her come hither look and seductive smile might work on others, but my hard cock will wait. I can take her anytime and my cock will be even harder as I feel her die as I fuck her; that little hobby of mine is so seductive too.

I shake my head slightly – Noooo. “Now you have about 15 minutes…” I inform her evilly. I’m going to make her work for it, although my mind is probably already made up, but then she hasn’t made the goal yet, so there is still time…