Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
Whimper

Whimper has initial reputation
Default Another Night Alone?

Samantha Nazel had always been a shy female, but popular for her looks, down in her younger days. She had a smaller ring of friends which she spoke to on a daily basis, many men had asked her out during her times at school, in which she turned each down, never enjoying a boyfriend in her time. With her stunning looks of a perfect set of blue deep eyes, long brown hair that reached down by far, and her breast that pointed out from any shirt, dress, or other peices of clothing she would wear...

Samantha's home she lived in was just outside of city limits, a smaller home but fitted a single person quite well, she had no husband nor pets. All alone out here without help, but these fears have never came up before...

The room was stalked by a heavy warm mist, glass being fogged by the overwhelming amounts of the mist, Samantha squats down infront of the two handles for both warm and cold water, the hot water above continued to rush out from the opening, she turns the two focets, the water comes to a halt, smaller drips begun to replace this.

She stands back up and grabs the door handle that proved an entrance into and out of this shower. She raises her legs above the 'wall' that surrounded the shower, she is standing straight lacking any clothing. She grabs the nearby towel and brings it closer to her body and begun to dry her body. She curves around her breast, gently patting them down and towards her legs, soon enough her body is cleaned off, most of her body dry to a certain point.

She proceeds foward and opens the bathroom door and heads out, down towards the bedroom, she begun to look through drawrs, trying to find her favorite pair of nighttime clothing. She pulls out a fine black pair of panties which would fit her perfectly. Next she pulls out a blue and baggy nightime pants, now a white bra followed by a maroon tanktop which swirled with a same shade of color.

She sets them all down and begun to dress herself, she makes her way to the bed and lays down, its soft covers surrounds her body to a certain heigth as her body sinks down into the soft matress. She swings her legs around the side of the bed and stands, walking over to the bathroom she begun to turn off the lights around the home before turning off the last light in the room, she slips under the covers and falls asleep.

Last edited by Whimper; 09-16-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Whimper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:01 AM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

(I'll join)
Old 09-16-2007, 02:09 AM   #3
goodboy
Privileged Member

It is past midnight when I lose my way in the mist.

It is pretty frustrating actually. I had hoped to be home by eleven. However my stupid friend pressed for another game of chess, accompanied by a last round of vodka, and now I'm in this fine mess! And on top of that, thanks to the generous supply of vodka, my head is not at its sharpest tonight. Otherwise the mist was not that heavy that I had to lose my way. Bah!

It appears I am fortunate though. I see a small house in this apparently uninhabited place. Good for me. Now I just hope the family is kind enough to let me stay till tomorrow morning.

I go upto the front door, press the bell, and wait.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:33 AM   #4
Whimper

Samantha tossed in her bed once, the sound of the low tune bell travels though the room, she raises up to a sitting position on her bottom, she looks around the dark room, she could barley make anything out, the only light source was only the moon.

She rubs her eyes with her right hand and gets up from the bed and up onto her feet, she covers her mouth as she yawns. " Who could that be at this time of night.. " She said in a low, almost whispering voice.

Then she begins to feel her way through the door and down the hall towards the front door, she flips the switch in this last room, lights rush down upon the darkness, she unlocks the front door and pulls it open, a screen door stood between the two.

" Hello.. " She says in a sleepy voice, she leans up agaisnt the side of the door, her hair only a slight mess from the short sleep she had got.

Last edited by Whimper; 09-16-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:38 PM   #5
goodboy
Privileged Member

When I first set my eyes upon samantha, nothing along the lines of beauty or sexiness impresses itself upon me. I just think of her as a kindly girl who will give me refuge for the night.

"Hello miss. I've got lost in the mist. Will there be room for me to spend the night. I assure you I'll leave in the morning."
Old 09-16-2007, 04:17 PM   #6
Whimper

Samantha turns her head and looks behind herself for a moment, then back at the man. She simply could not let the man continue through the night,, stumbling about, she pulls open the screen door and steps to the side to allow passage, she holds open the door. " Sure, you can stay in the guest room.. " She points over at a hall, dirrectly foward from the door. " Take a left once you enter the hallway.. " She yawns once more and covers her mouth
Old 09-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #7
goodboy
Privileged Member

I get in and she closes the door behind me. Nice girl. Time fro introductions.

"Hullo! I am Koda. I am from the city."

I extend a hand towards her, at the same time examining her. She seems a bit shy in spite of being pretty, but what's important, she's apparently a nice person inside.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
Whimper

After closing the door she steps back, as the man speaks and throws out his hand towards her, she hesitates, but since she was allowing the man to even stay here, she might as well greet him, and she was interested in getting back to bed, so she would try to cut the chatter and hellos quickly, yet though getting the basic greetings down.

She shakes his hand with her own. " Hi, I'm Samantha. "
Old 09-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #9
goodboy
Privileged Member

As you set off towards your room, I keep accompanying you, chatting away. I am glad to find a good conversation partner who seems to be a nice person. Moreover, I have by now noticed that you are somewhat pretty too.

"Damned mist. I was playing chess at a friends'. Should have gone home long ago. Nice place you have here though, samantha. Who else lives with you? I am nineteen by the way. How old are you?"
Old 09-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #10
Whimper

Samantha sits down on the end of the bed and looks up at him, still eager to get back to bed. " I'm only eighteen.. " She said and yawns once more after these few words. " I'm sorry but I'm pretty tired, your room is down the hallway at the entrance and the first door on the left. " She stared at the man, although being somewhat handsome himself she would never try to push for relations.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:38 AM   #11
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Okay, if you wish so, samantha. We can talk in the morning then."

I retire to the guest room. Being pretty tired myself, it doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

I am awaken at about two in the morning by the sound of thunder. I wake up to a fiercely raging storm, with the heavy rain lashing against the windows, and lightning frequently tearing open the heavens. The sound of crashing thunder is unbearable.

I myself feel pretty afraid, and I think of how the poor girl must be feeling now. I wonder if she needs company, and if she'll run to me.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #12
Whimper

Samantha is also awoken from this rumbling thunder, lighting being thrown out from time to time through the clouds, peircing their heavy and fluffy look, she looks up a heavy tiredness still downed upon her. She sits up in her bed and pulls the covers up with her and looks over at the door, wondering if the man himself was okay she swings her legs over to the side and stands up on the smooth carpet, she walks over to the guest room.

She stands there at the door, the only source being the light and the strong lighting that would blaze up time to time.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:21 PM   #13
goodboy
Privileged Member

I look up and she her silehouette against the transparent door curtains with each lightning flash.
"Come in, Samanatha. My, what a stormy night!"
Old 09-22-2007, 01:08 AM   #14
Whimper

She walks in and sits herself down next to him. " I'm sorry if I woke you, but I just wanted to see if you were okay.. Anything I can get you before I go to bed again? " She asked.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #15
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Are you sure you want to go back to bad? You are not afraid of the thunderstorm?" I want her company for the night. I don't know why, but I have taken an odd liking for her.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #16
Whimper

" No, its fine.. Thanks though. " She stands up and gives off one final yawn and heads towards the door.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:38 AM   #17
goodboy
Privileged Member

I sit up, awake, for about fifteen minutes after her departure. I can't stop thinkign about her. The storm rages on outside, getting even more violent, and there arefrequent flashes of lightning. Then I take the decision.

A few minutes later, Samantha is surprised to see me slip beside her. To her enquiring look, I reply "This is no night to sleep alone, Sam. I am going to sleep with you right here." She seems in no mood to argue, so she turns over to the other side. I can see that she is not going to sleep soon, but she is probably not one of those talkative types.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:59 PM   #18
Whimper

Her back is facing the man, her eyes closed as she rested, trying to fall asleep, she found the heavy raim a comfort as it continued to pound up agaisnt the windows and the side of this smaller home. She is uneasy though with this stranger in the bed, but it was far too late in the night to argue.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #19
goodboy
Privileged Member

Time to bring her under my control.
I slowly move close to her and start caressing her neck. She stiffens, but somehow doesn't have the will to protest. In any case, soon, I fell her body responding to my touch, as she starts enjoying it.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:19 PM   #20
Whimper

I give a smaller jump in response to his first touch, but my body soon adapts, and I blush in response to this, still I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to tell him to stop, but it felt so good. I sit up, his hands fall down onto the bed, I look down at him, still blushing. " G- Go back to your room.. " She adds in. " Please. "