Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2007, 09:12 AM   #1
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)
Default Shift Like No Other (Wicked and My Dark Side)

I couldn't believe I'd been working this crappy supermarket job for nearly a month now. Refilling the shelves at night, when the customers weren't there, was just so boring.

At least some days I got to work the same hours as Tamika. She was a total cutie, way too hot to be working nights with me. Man, was I glad she was there, even if we never really spoke. I could watch that fine ass all night, it helped take my mind off the boredom.

Shame I'd already heard from a friend, that she's got a boyfriend. Typical, the good-looking ones are always taken. I'd love to have gone out on a date with her, I bet she puts out on a first date too.
That pisses me off, but at least I get to stare at her all night, while her boyfriend has to spend the whole night alone.

Last edited by Wicked; 07-17-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With Uni taking up my days, i have had to resort to a night time job. I have only been doing this for a couple of months so far, the hrs are long though the actual job is easy. My only problem i have is with one of my co workers John, he was always looking at me if i walked past him.

Standing at 5'2 with a slender build, my long black and red hair always neatly done up in cute little ways got me my fiar share of looks from the guys. Though John was different, his eyes seem to peirce through me. His stare made me feel uncomfortable as i continue to work, I know however that i have to work with him. I try to stay friendly to him, even though it makes me uneasy. " Hi John, how are you", I try to keep my conversations with him brief.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:26 AM   #3
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

I was half-way through my Wednesday night shift. It wasn't really hard work, especially as I'd just spent the last 20 minutes watching Tamika restocking the shelves with bread, while I slowly did the same with the special offers around the corner, at the end of the aisle. I knew she must be nearly finished, as there were only a few gaps left in the display, and she was making short work of them. I turned away, as I knew she'd be coming my way when she was done.

Sure enough, there were her footsteps, quickly coming towards me. This was the best time to bump into her. I'm nearly 6 feet tall, she can't be more than 5'3, 5'4, I could easily knock her off her feet. I wouldn't normally do anything like this, but there's no one around and helping her up off the floor, and making sure she's OK, are the perfect excuse to touch her and talk to her. Best of all, there would be no repercussions, it was just two people not paying attention to where they were going - the perfect accident.

As I listen to her footsteps, I hear them getting closer and closer, here she comes... wait for it... now!
Old 07-20-2007, 05:13 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Having finished stacking the shelfs, I grab the empty crates and start to make my way out back to drop them off and grab some other things to stack. Looking over the crates i can see that John isn't watching me, for once. Casualy i walk past him, stepping carefully as i go since i cant see where i am walking.

Suddenly i feel my foot get hooked on something and i find myself falling foward towards the ground, dropping the crates as i fall. Slowly i flip my body over as i pull myself up to a sitting position and just stay like that for a while.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:54 AM   #5
Wicked
Privileged Member

Just as she's about to walk past, I stick my foot out and trip her up. She hits the floor hard, landing amongst the crates she was carrying. Before she's had time to react, I quickly kick one of my crates closer so she thinks that's what she fell over. Now, time to act concerned, I think to myself.

"I'm so sorry", I say, "you tripped over one of my crates". She just sits on the floor, looking at me. "Let me help you up", I offer her my hand. She reluctantly accepts and I pull her back to her feet.

I stand next to her and put my left hand on her lower back. Slowly moving my hand up her back and gently rubbing her right shoulder, I ask "are you hurt?"
Old 07-23-2007, 07:34 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

Feeling somewhat embarrassed for myself i decline John's hand as i slowly lift myself up off the ground, brushing the dirt from the floor off my knee length black skirt. Strightening my white short sleeve top up again, i look him in the eyes as i try to study what he is thinking before i give him an answer. "No, im ok" My voice low as i speak to him, my face still red from embarrassment from the fall.

After i check myself over again, making sure my clothes were straight again and that i was ok, i begin to pick the crates up again before making my way out the back again. I look over my shoulder as i walk, making sure that he isn't watching me anymore.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
Wicked
Privileged Member

I can't believe it when she answers "no, I'm OK" with such contempt in her eyes. As I stare at her perfect ass while she picks up the crates, I know this selfish bitch must pay for thinking that she's better than me and that I shouldn't even be looking at her.

I immediately stop what I'm doing and head towards the hardware section, fortunately it's not far away, and while I'm walking I notice I'm in the perfect place to grab a weapon, kitchenwares.

I stare eagerly at the knife sets, deciding which knife to take. After a few seconds looking, I open the closest set and take the biggest knife out. It has a 9 inch razor sharp blade and a black easy grip handle, this is sure to scare her. I conceal it then continue on my way to the hardware section, to pick up some cable ties and rope.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:07 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

As i move closer to the back area, i look over my shoulder once more and i see John walking away. A low sigh of relief escapes my lips, hopefully he has finally gotten the hint now and will stop watching me! I walk over to stack the empty crates on the pile that is already builing in the corner.

Moving around out the back for a bit i look through the other items to see what im going to stack next. I try to search for something that will put me as far away from John as possible. The look he gave me when i rejected his help was a less then friendly.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:21 AM   #9
Wicked
Privileged Member

When I arrive in the hardware section, I quickly grab a couple of packs of cable ties and put them in my pocket. Taking a few steps to my left, I pick up some rope. It doesn't look very long but I'm sure it'll come in useful.

Out of the corner of my eye, I glimpse some sacks in the small gardening section, "perfect" I think, before reaching over to pick one up. According to the label, it's made of hessian and is used for storing potatoes. Its ideal purpose becomes clear to me when I hold the bag up, realising that it's not much larger than a human head and woven lightly enough to let air in.

"That's it", I think to myself, before I start heading back to find Little Miss Goody Two Shoes.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #10
my dark side
Banned

After a few more moments of standing out the back amounst all the stock that needs to be stacked, I decide to start stocking up the fruit next. This means that I don’t have to go anywhere near John for a while, so I can give him some time to relax after the incident just before. His look still fresh in my mind. Walking over to where the fresh fruit is stacked I grab a trolley cart and load some crates of apples on there before heading back towards the shop floor.

As I reach the door I peer around the corner like I making sure I wouldn’t hit anyone with the cart. In reality I was just looking to see if I could see him anywhere, noticing the coast is clear I start to make my way towards the fruit section of the store.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #11
Wicked
Privileged Member

With the sack in one hand, I make my way back to the storage room to find her. My footsteps echoing through the supermarket aisles as I walk. It doesn't take me long before I can see the double door leading into the storage room.

I slowly creep up to the doors, silently removing the knife from my belt with my free hand and tucking the sack there instead. I push one door hard, before rushing into the room, slamming it into the wall and making a loud bang.

I quickly scan the room, searching. I can't see her, she's not here. I move further into the room, looking amongst the empty crates, in case she's hiding. "Damn", I think to myself, "she's gone".
Old 07-30-2007, 05:30 AM   #12
my dark side
Banned

As i continue to make my way over the where the apples are i keep looking behind me to see if i can see him anywhere. I reach the apple display without seeing you anywhere, i begin to feel better now knowing that we will have our time apart to let you calm down before we have to work close together again.

I begin to stack the new apples on the pile, making sure that they are neat so that they dont fall over. I was just about to put the last apple on the pile when i hear a sudden bang. I finish what i am doing then grab the trolley and start to make my way back to place to the storage area, trying to see if i can see where the noice came from as i move back through the store.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #13
Wicked
Privileged Member

Turning round, I walk back out of the storage room. I move my hand and the knife closer to my leg, so if I find her, she won't notice it immediately and panic. Glancing left then right, I decide to turn right, walking towards the canned goods, the instore bakery, fresh meat, fruit & veg and the main entry.

I walk slower than usual, looking down each aisle as I pass, expecting to see her hard at work. With each row I pass, I get increasingly worried that I won't be able to find her in this part of the supermarket. "Maybe she went the other way", I think.

I start walking faster, there aren't many aisles left and I still haven't found her. All of a sudden she comes around the corner, walking straight towards me. Still holding the knife close to my leg so she can't see it. I look at her, smile and say "hey".
Old 07-30-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
my dark side
Banned

I still haven’t noticed anything that could have made that bang sound. Still focusing on looking for what it was I almost didn’t notice John when I came around the corner. It did take a few moments to register that he was there, not actually expecting to run into him down this end. I instantly stop walking, my hands grip the handle to the trolley harder in anticipation to what he is going to do next.

I let out a low sigh when I notice a smile on his face, thinking that he must be over what happened earlier. Hearing his “hey” I know I cant be rude to him again. “Hi John” I give a bit of a smile back before I start to slowly move again. I’m just about to pass him when for no reason at all I start talking again “Did you hear a bang before”. Realising that may have sounded like I want him to engage in a conversation with me I quickly tell him “not to worry about it”, then I turn back to my trolley and continue to walk back to the store room.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
Wicked
Privileged Member

"Hi John" she says and smiles. I smile back and nod politely, knowing that her pathetic attempt at a smile still hasn't changed my mind. Nobody gives me a dirty look like the one she did earlier.

Just as I'm about to reveal my knife, she starts walking past me, blurting out "did you hear a bang before" in the process. As I begin to shake my head, she mutters and continues walking past me. As I turn around to watch her walking away, I know this is the perfect time to make a move.

I quietly start following her, stepping in time with her footsteps. When I'm close enough, I swiftly put my left arm around her neck, pulling her back into me and, using my right hand, pressing the knife into her stomach. "Stop walking", I tell her.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #16
my dark side
Banned

I let out a low short yelp as I feel an arm around my thoat and a sharp pressure in my stomack. I feel myself being pulled back against a warm body, making me release my hold on the trolley. Hearing his words I let out a gasp of shock and disbelief, up until this point I thought that there was a break in. I would have never of thought that John would do anything stupid.

“John. What do you think your doing…… Let me go” My words show that I don’t believe that he will do anything. I reach my hands up to my neck, grabbing his arm I try to pry it from around my neck. I start to get angry at him, thinking that he is just trying to scare me for what I did before. I continue to try and get out of your grip.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:56 PM   #17
Wicked
Privileged Member

Talking to me like I'm going to let her go only strengthens my resolve. There's no way I'm letting her go, she's mine now, and I'm going to take what I want.

As I feel her trying to release my arm from around her neck, I tighten my hold. Her face turning red, she starts choking. "Stop fucking struggling", I say angrily, increasing the pressure on the knife and her stomach.

Pulling her back, I turn her to face the opposite direction, then start dragging her back towards the stockroom. My hold around her neck is strong but she keeps grabbing at my arm and kicking. Trying to stop her struggling, I move the knife further up her body, nearer to her chest. "I won't tell you again", I growl.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:46 AM   #18
my dark side
Banned

My hands still at my neck as i continue to try and pry your arm from me. I Try to slip my fingers between his arm and my neck. I feel his grip getting tighten. My attention is turned momentarily as i feel the increasing pressure and pain on my stomack.

For the first time since i have known him he has me scared, i have never seen this side of him before and i dont know what he is capable of. I keep trying to escape his grip as he drags me away. I can feel the blade sliding up along my stomack, coming to rest at my chest area.

"What the hell are you doing John. Let me go", my voice a mix of anger and fear. Continuing to try and get free from his grip as the air supply was getting smaller the longer he held on. In one last ditch effort to make him let go of around my neck i grab his arm with both my hands and dig my nails in, not enough to cause blood but still enough to cause a fair amount of pain.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:37 AM   #19
Wicked
Privileged Member

While she pleads with me to let her go, I know that it's gone too far now for me to turn back. If I let her go now, it'll almost certainly result in jail time. Suddenly, she digs her nails into my arm, it's not enough to get me to release her but my hold does lessen.

"STOP, NOW!" I shout. As she continues struggling, I put my boot into the back of her leg, forcing her down onto her knees. As I remove my arm from around her neck, and my knife from her ribcage, I push her forward so she's face down on the floor.

I quickly kneel over her and try to grab her flailing arms at the same time, to get them behind her back so I can tie them. She doesn't stop resisting, which only makes me more determined.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:25 AM   #20
my dark side
Banned

Without any warning I feel the weight of a foot come down on the back of my leg, bringing me to my knees. Angered by his actions, I feel so relief when his arm releases my neck and the knife is moves away from me. Before I have time to react in anyway I feel him push me forward.

Unable to see what he is doing behind me, I can feel him moving around behind me as I realise he is going for my arms. I try to rollover onto my back without any success. Failing that attempt I try to kick wildly as I keep thrashing my arms around, hoping that I will connect with his body in some way. “Stop it….Stop it….Stop it”. “Fucking get away from me”, My voice turning more angry with very word that I speak. “Why are you doing this” I demand, as I continue to try and get free from him.