Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
badgirl2

badgirl2 has initial reputation
Default have you

when your acting out your fantasy have you ever been tied to the bed helpless. did you like it or did it frighten you.

did it arouse you how excited your rapist became when he took you
badgirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:32 AM   #2
dream_it

dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes I liked it a lot, it didn't frighten me at all because I knew it was my BF raping me......
dream_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
badgirl2

badgirl2 has initial reputation
Default my story

my bf at the time wanted me to fuck him and his room mate. i knew how much his room mate wanted to fuck me so i finally gave in. i was really nervous about the whole thing. well long story we started drinking and ended up in the room mates bed. we were fooling around and he pull out restraints from under the bed. i didnt think so but my bf said it would be fun. so they tied me spread eagle to the bed and fucked me. my mouth my pussy. i got scared when the laughed and said things like we can do what ever we want. the knew i was frightened and they enjoyed that. the room mate even wanted to film it. my bf wouldnt let him. the room mate even said they should call some other guys they knew.

well the both fucked me over and over like 4 hours. nothing happened that i had not agreed to except they enjoyed scaring me. my bf thought that i was making a lot out of nothing. i dont think so. he ruined my trust. i might have done other things but not after that night.

what was worse the room mate would proposition me to fuck him and his friends . i was pissed. something being nice became cheap.

what would you do
badgirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Badgirl2 ... is this an actual event, or fantasy? If this is something that really happened, and you want to talk about it, there is a "real rape" thread in the "Rape Stories" forum.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
ForceU2love

ForceU2love has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to ForceU2love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_it View Post
yes I liked it a lot, it didn't frighten me at all because I knew it was my BF raping me......
Hi dream_it. if you'd ever want a little more edginess in your rape.... perhaps I could help once we made "friends"
ForceU2love is offline   Reply With Quote