Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #41
clan_hunter

"Oh this is too good" i say out loud i lean foward pushing my cock further into her mouth, she gags slightly unable to take all of it the back of the throat resits, grabbing the back of her hair with my spare hand i try to push all the way into her mouth and into the back of her throat, she is resisting using the muscle in the back of her throat, she looks at me with a pleading look indicating she cannot take anymore of my cock into her mouth.

I push the barrel of her pistol into her cunt again and pull the trigger "click".

"another empty barrel, you have two left out of four left and the next one maybe a bullet so fucking relax your mouth and swallow my cock!"
Old 07-31-2007, 12:42 AM   #42
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel my heart skip a beat as i hear the trigger go off again. I try to plead with him not to pull the trigger again, The only thing manages to do is give him more pleasure as the muffled words create vibrations. Still scared that he will again pull the trigger i try to force my muscle in my throat to relax, i gag more as i can feel his cock slide further down my throat.

I look up at him staring him right in the eyes i try to keep eye contact with him as i move my hand towards my pussy, slowly i begin to make a move towards the gun. I see you break eye contact so i let my hand go limp so it doesnt look like i was trying anything. I know i have to bide my time here as to not let on as to my plan.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:04 AM   #43
clan_hunter

The bitch says something in response to my pulling of the trigger and in the process her vocal cords vibrate around my cock, "hmmm keep complaining bitch" i say, having enough of her shit attempt in sucking my cock i pull it out and look at her, she takes gasps of air to get her breath.

"Roll over onto your stomach!" i order.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:45 AM   #44
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As he pulls his cock from my mouth i breath deeply, getting as much air into my lungs as possible. Hearing his words i know i have no choice but to do as he wants, i can still feel the gun within my pussy. "Please dont hurt me, i will do as you say, just remove the gun from me." My words shaky with fear. Slowly i begin to turn over, trying to wiggle the gun out of me as i move. Once i am on my stomach, i move my hands over my ass as i try to cover it up and try to protect myself from your prying eyes.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:56 AM   #45
clan_hunter

She turns over onto her stomach begging me not to hurt her, "I will remove the gun from you bitch, when you move your hands from your arse, eyeing up her asshole i take a finger and start pushing it against her anus.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:15 PM   #46
my dark side
Banned

Hearing his words i know i really have no choice but to move my hands away from covering my ass, not while he does have the gun anyway. Slowly i begin to slide my hands to my sides as i feel his finger begin to apply pressure to my ass. "Please dont shove yoru finger in my ass, i dont like it at all". As i speak, my words sound suprised and scared at the same time.

Feeling his finger add slightly more pressure, i tighten my ass muscles as my hands instinctly move to cover and protect my ass again. Momentarily forgetting about the gun as i start to worry about if he will shove anything in to my ass.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #47
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

more please :-)
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #48
clan_hunter

Taking my finger i push against her anus, but she is resisting against me, "stop it cunt" i push harder and i manager to get my finger in a inch but the pain on my joint is too much so i pull out, trying to distract her i take the butt of the gun and hit the back of her head.