Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Jenny doesn't say or do anyting when I touch her shoulder, I can tell that she wants me. I pick up the sponge and start to move it accross her firm body letting it linger on her breasts. I take her hand in mine and place it on my hard cock. I say, "Jenny you are such a beatiful young women and your going to enjoy working around here."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #22
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

God heeee is rubbing my breasts I hope he likes them small. Ohhhhh godddddd he is pinching my nipples. Now my hand is on his hard throbing cock. My god I can't get my hand arund it god black men are huge. His forskin is so long and I love forskin. Feel it moving back and forth over the head of his large penis head. I hope I am rubbing his penis correctly.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-18-2007 at 08:22 AM.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:09 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

It feels so good the way she is touching my cock and I can't wait to ram it inside of her tight pussy. I take Jenny by the shoulders and turn her around so that she can't see me and is faceing the water. I take my large right hand and start to play with her pussy and clit and my left hand is playing with her nipples and small breasts. I start to kiss the back of her neck. I say, "Jenny, your such a good ranch hand, I'm going to put you in charge of the horses."
Old 09-18-2007, 09:13 AM   #24
jennysub
Privileged Member

His hands are magical on my body, I feel his fingers enter me and my thighs start to rock back and forth. I feel his huge hard cock and balls pressed against my back.

Ohhhhh thank you so much. I love hercules sir he is so magnificent YOU ARE TO SIR.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:40 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I can't wait any longer, I take my hands and place them on her sides and lift her body in the air and lower her on my cock still faceing away from me. I enter Jenny's vagina with a forceful thrust and begin to fuck her as she is suspended in the air by my hands. I say, "Oh, yeah, Jenny, Your welcome, oh yes, were going to have a fun summer."
Old 09-18-2007, 08:34 PM   #26
jennysub
Privileged Member

OUCHHHHHH you are fucking huge. Ohhhhhh god hurts so good. Tyrone you are a stud. Ohhhh god baby harder make me feel like a rag doll. Damn so many words want to come out must be polite and not anger Tyrone. I hope he just gets so rough with me. Oh god my dream of being with a black man has come true. White men will never understand the joiy of being fucked by a black man. Even if a woman thinks its gross she secretly desires it. Ohhhh godddddd cumming.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:56 AM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to fuck Jenny hard, she was talking dirty and it was turning me on. She wanted to be fucked like a rag doll and that was just was she was getting. My long cock felt so good moving in and out of her pussy. I said, "Yeah Babe, I'm going to fuck you long and hard tonight"
Old 09-19-2007, 09:06 AM   #28
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohhhhhhhh fuck me Tyrone. Make me feel like a whore. I am such a dirty cunt. Your cock is sooooo huge. Ohhhhh godddddd fucking rape me. I can't believe I am screaming these things I am just so horny. I almost scream out the N word but don't want to upset my master I mean boss.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-20-2007 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:56 PM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Next I lay Jenny down on the bathroom floor and spread her legs wide. I get on top of her and start again to fuck her hard. I listen to her words and it just makes me more excited. I reply, "Yeah my cock is huge, and you are a dirty little whore. I'm going to fuck you any time I please this summer."
Old 09-21-2007, 08:09 AM   #30
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohhhhhhhhh god I love his muscular body on top of me. He stares into my eyes with a mixture of lust and rage it seems. Yesssss use me take me when you want. This stupid cunt loves nigga cock ohhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddd take me mandingo. I can't believe that came out of my mouth but I am so incredibly horny. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands down his muscualr body. God h is a perfect scuplture of a man.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-22-2007 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:49 AM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Finally the pressure grows to a point I can't hold back any longer. My cock explodes inside of Jenny's pussy and my cum is shot deep inside of her body. I say, "Yes! How does my cum feel inside of you Jenny?"
Old 09-24-2007, 08:00 AM   #32
jennysub
Privileged Member

OOOOOOOOO goddddd I feel my pussy spasm and grab at his huge cock as I explode in a plethora of pleasure. I fall back in a sense of bliss and feel his warm cum spill out of my pussy in a waterfull of man juice. mmmmmmm I love the smell of sweat, vaginal juices and semen.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I remove my cock from inside Jenny and stand up, hovering over her naked body sprawled on the floor. I said, "Get a good nights rest, you'll have a busy day ahead tommorow. Come to my room at 6am, your going to service me and then you'll head down to the stables and take care of the horses." I grabbed a towel and left the bathroom eager to tell the other guys about my new girl.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #34
jennysub
Privileged Member

I layed there feeling used but honored to be taken by such a powerful black man. Then fear took over as I was not on the pill.
I just said yes sir an watched him strutt out of the bathroom and slam the bathroom door. I just was so incredibly honored to be fucked by a great black man.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:49 AM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I slept well that night and looked forward to the next morning and for that matter the entire summer. I heard my alarm go off at 5:55 am, and I sat up in bed and waited for Jenny.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #36
jennysub
Privileged Member

I got up and went to Tyrones room. I could barely walk I was still sore from Tyrones amazing love making. I walked in the room as Tyrone was sitting on his bed I could only make out the outline of his body in the darkened room.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-25-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:40 AM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said "Good morning Jenny, I hope your ready for a hard day of work. Come over hear and get on your knees while I take out my cock."
Old 09-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #38
jennysub
Privileged Member

Yes sir I am so ready to work hard today. I love it here you treat me so good. Now about your cock Iwill try to suck you good but my throat is still sore from last night. Thank you for last night sir you reached places in me that I never felt you really are big sir. I could still feel his dry semen on my thighs and face as I walked towards him.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-27-2007 at 08:02 AM.