Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)
Default First time RPing here [Male perp needed]

Sure it wasn't the best part of town... but the bad parts of town were the cheap parts of town, and the cheap parts of town were the inexpensive parts. Jennevieve, a college freshman, was most certainly not in a financial position to be purchasing anything pricey.

And, sure, she was the only customer in the joint, and it was getting close to closing time. It was already dark outside, and she knew she'd need to catch a cab. Dressed the way she was -- miniskirt, g-string, the tightly fitted tanktop under her jacket pushing her perfectly shaped B-cups together -- the outside was definitely not the place for her to be.

What Jennevieve hadn't thoguht of at all -- what she continued to ignore as she looked around at the beds and bookcases, the chairs and coat racks -- was what the lone employee might be thinking...

[First time RPing rape, first time RPing in something like five years. Be understanding. ]

Last edited by Jennevieve; 11-05-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:04 AM   #2
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My insides growl at the sight of her. I have to have a better look at that ass, it shouldn't be hard with that skimpy skirt on. While she browses I stalk her with his eyes. As she bends over--probably more than she intendss to-- to test the firmness of one of the mattresses I catch a glimpse of her ass. The skimpy panties ride up her ass crack...my mouth waters and I decide that I must have her. I move to the door...I lock it and flip the sign from "open" to "close."
I turn and approach the young woman. She turns and faces me...I think she knows what kind of a show she has been giving me...she'll soon find out what I like to do to little cock teases!
"Excuse me, miss...I'm closing soon...have you decided on anything?"
I say this while letting my eyes roam up and down her body...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:24 AM   #3
Jennevieve

Oblivious and naive, she barely notices his eyes traveling hungrily over her. Such a non-chalante reply might come off as flirting after she was given such an obvious look up and down. "Oh! Hi, no, not really." Full lips curve into a pout -- she's fairly short, around 5' 2", and her mouth looks like she could barely accommadate a cock.

"I guess I should go then, huh? Or I mean, like, do you have any suggestions for me?" She fidgets nervously, skirt riding up a bit, flashing her underwear ever so slightly. The slut's wearing sexy panties. Glancing out the window at the night, beginning to worry more seriously about people outside, she murmers, "Maybe I should just call a cab..."

Last edited by Jennevieve; 11-06-2007 at 02:43 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #4
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at her and then at the bed. I can feel my cock growing in my pants as I consider what I'm about to do to her.
She looks at me nervously...she takes me in with her eyes...I'm wearing jeans, a tight fitting T shirt, and boots...my thick arms are crossed in front of me. I stand a good 10 inches taller than her.
"Do you like it hard or soft?...a bed I mean," I grin at her. I'm sure she must see the predatory look in my eyes...My only thought is to make this little bitch my toy. I see that little bit of panty as her fidgety skirt rides up slightly...I think I'll soon have those things off and stuffed in her mouth...I can feel my determination, as well as my cock, rise as I imagine her in my favourite position, face down and ass up...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 11-06-2007, 10:24 AM   #5
Jennevieve

It clicks.

As the word "hard" begins to form on her lips, she notices the look. Darting eyes fall on his expanding cock, hardly concealable in denim. She realizes how absolutely taller, stronger, more powerful he is. There is no doubt that she would have no chance if he got a hold of her.

In the second it takes to know, terror floods her pretty eyes. She is quivering. The kind of girl who would, in another situation with another man, perhaps be quivering shyly with delicious anticipation and desire. She clutches her purse more tightly, as though it could protect her, and flips open her cell phone, already dialing the cab service.

She giggles. Nervously. Afraid. Trying to hide it.

"Oh, no ... you know what, it's fine. It's getting really late, I need to go home."

Her knees quiver; teeth quietly pushing on one soft lip; she begins to walk hastily, shakily, towards the door.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:37 AM   #6
AssniffeR

(sorry for the delay...)

I don't give her a chance to leave. I grab her wrist...the cell phone clatters uselessly to the floor. I rip the purse and the jacket from under her arm. The look of fear in her pretty eyes turns me on...
I push her onto the nearby bed with such force that I knock the wind out of her. I love the sight of her bouncing tits and my eyes are drawn to her panty covered crotch as her legs flail upward. Before she has a chance to sit up I'm on the bed with my left forearm behind her knees forcing her knees to her chest. I grab the crotch of her panties and I rip those skimpy things right off of her ass. My greedy eyes take in the sight of her taut ass, her puffy cunt and her cute puckered asshole. My cock throbs...
"Oh...I'm gonna fuck you good you pretty little cock tease...I'm gonna give you the pounding you deserve!"...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Last edited by AssniffeR; 11-07-2007 at 01:41 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:44 AM   #7
Jennevieve

"No!!!"

She's crying. Screaming. Flailing. The girl's not much for forcing him off of her, but she is a slippery thing and the bed beneathe her doesn't provide much friction: she actually manages to scramble backward -- he loses his balance when her knees no longer pin her body down, and she, obviously not thinking too well, scrambles further backward into the store, looking for something, anything to fight back with....and suddenly, she trips, lands on another bed with a large mirror headboard -- she knows the time she has taken to trip may have cost her everything.

But she still won't give up without a bit of a fight....although, would he ever want her to?

Last edited by Jennevieve; 11-07-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:10 AM   #8
AssniffeR

I got distracted staring at that gorgeous piece of ass...she was able to scramble out from under me and send me rolling to the floor...no problem for me though. In a flash I'm on my feet and after her. She seems to be making a blind escape...heading to the back of the store which is fine with me...the silly bitch trips and lands on the queen bed with the mirror head board...I'm on her within milliseconds...she tries to crawl away, but I grab her hips and pull her back to me, my hard crotch smashes against her naked cunt...I lean forward and grab her right wrist and twist her arm behind her back and push down hard...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 11-07-2007, 02:15 AM   #9
Jennevieve

She cries out in pain, squealing and struggling beneathe him -- but this only causes her bare cunt to grind against his rock-hard member. Her body is already beginning to respond, tiny wet streaks appearing where her pussy is smashed against his pants. She tries not to look in the mirror, tries not to see him as he holds her down.

"Please," she has moved on to bargaining, "Please, don't do it, please, I'll pay you, please don't hurt me"
Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 AM   #10
AssniffeR

I can see that her cunt is getting wet! Holding her wrist even tighter and clutching her left hip I start to dry hump her...her cunt starts to make quiet moist sounds with every hard bump of my crotch...
"This isn't...about...money...you little...fuck!...It's about...cock...and cunt!..."
She grunts with every hard bump...I can see her hiding her shame from me when I look at her reflection in the mirror...feeling shame that her cunt is growing wetter with every bump and grind?
I push the skirt up around her hips so that I can get an even better look at her beautiful ass...the musky scent is wafting up...feeding my lust...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 11-07-2007, 02:38 AM   #11
Jennevieve

She claws at the bed desperately with her free hand, trying to pull away, failing. She cries: the sobs are slightly louder every time his body slams into hers.

"No, no, no..."

Her right leg pushes useslessly against the bed, trying to crawl away. She can clearly see him studying and sniffing at her ass in the mirror, and it disgusts her -- she cries more, clawing at the bed, hips pulling a little bit away from him ever now and then, only to be drawn back against his cock. She prays it ends without his dick inside of her.

(I think I'm going to bed now, you take way too long to post for me to keep hitting refresh. :\)
Old 11-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #12
AssniffeR

(Sorry, it's what I get for having a crappy internet connection...dial-up went down ...)

I love watching her squirm...she tries to get away but it's useless. I'm too strong for her. I notice the look of disgust on her face...it just turns me on more...she can hate me, I don't care, it's not going to stop me!
It's time to get serious about raping this cunt.
I pull out my cock with my free hand pushing my jeans down just over my hips, press the head of my cock at her wet cunt hole...I take a chance and let go of her wrist. My fingers dig into her hips and I drive forward penetrating her tight cunt in one thrust...I ignore her pleas and start fucking her hard...her cunt becomes less resistent as my pumping cock lubricates her tight fuck hole...I pause only a moment to push my jeans down further...the sound of my pelvis slapping her ass fills the store as well as her cries...I want to humiliate her, "You're mine, cunt!...Take that cock!....ugh!....Ungh!...there's nothing you can do, you dirty little slut!...bitch!...fuck!...ngh! ngh! ngh!..."
The sight of my cock pistoning in and out of her is too much for me...I can feel my cock thicken...I look in the mirror and see her staring at me, her pretty face contorted by the ruthless pounding I'm giving her...I pick up the pace even more, my cock head punches her cervix...I stare in to her hate filled eyes as my cock pulses and throbs and thick gobs of cum shoot into her...I fuck her even harder as I empty my balls...."AAaah!...take that cum you cunt...unnnngh!..."
Even in the midst of this biggest cum of my life I imagine what I'm going to do to my fuck toy next!...

(gotta go...have a good day!)

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 11-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #13
Jennevieve

A shrill shriek escapes her lips when he first forces himself into her so roughly, hurting her, the walls of her cunt at an uncomfortable angle -- although it has become abundantly clear that her scrambling will do no good, she continues to try to crawl away. Desperately. Weakly. She is sobbing, loudly, still begging "no, no, please no, no, stop, no." Mascara streaks her pale face with ebony, a visual metaphor for this degradation. She feels bruises being born on her hips where he grabs her.

At least it's over quickly. Something inside her, some part of her soul made only of dry humour, untouchable by terror, wants to laugh at him for finishing so quickly. Minutes. Perhaps this is where the cynicism and hatred set in when he begins to cum inside of her. If you're going to rape a woman, do it right.

Nonetheless, her cunt throbs. She wants to collapse when she feels him slide out of her, wants to just lay there and be broken for a while. Maybe hours. But she knows that the second her lets go of her, she has to run. She wonders if she can muster the energy. It would be so easy to be broken, to lay there and let him fuck her however he wanted. It would be so easy... But she knows it isn't an option. She knows that down that road of compliance is kidnapping, slavery. So the second he lets go of her, she knows she has to run.

(Sorry, that got wicked artsy. Word of advice, provide some time for actual interaction before just like blowing your character's load and ending the whole thing. :\)