Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-11-2007, 05:45 AM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pause and arch an eyebrow, jarred momentarily by his refusal to follow me, but this is exactly as I expected in the first place. There are other ways to die, other than at the hands of this person, ways other that will give him no satisfaction, and those ways are infintely more appealing. I have fifteen minutes to shift his purpose. My mind is now less emotional and more calculating, like a machine that returns to life moving its surface rusted cogs.

"You do yourself a great disservice if you don't follow me." I say almost majestically, as if admonishing a school boy. "Dont think that I dont know what your about, and that you have no intention of letting me live anyway. I hope you have enough decency in you to at least give me those fifteen minutes" I say frostily and with the tiniest hint of sadness; "but know this. Where there are men that are lured to me, there are also women. Inspectors wont be looking for a female contractor."

I turn with my back to him and drop the towel, then with a cheeky smile I wiggle my hips and laugh.

"So. are you coming? Or am I gong into the room by myself?"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:19 AM   #42
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gutsy, she does have a brass pair, no doubt about it. But I’m not big about fucking some chick in a toilet. Oh, I’ve done a few, drowning them in the bowl. Business, not pleasure that. I would rather fuck her on the bed in comfort. I think it’s time to measure her desperation.

“Well, unless you have a nice shower or hot tub in there, I think I’ll be going then. I tell her, as I know she doesn’t. “You can use the last 15 minute to make your peace if you like” I add to kick her a bit.

Smiling my best evil smile, it’s my turn to play a bit, “So, I’ll tell you what. Since this isn’t going too well for you, I’ll promise that your family will get your body back, so they have some closure. I’ve got a nice big freezer, so how about I send a few pounds back every holiday or so?”

I stand and turn to leave. I wonder what trick she has up her sleeve now? Not that even has any sleeves…
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:54 AM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lol

""Oh!" I say with a smile, circling around you in a slow measured walk, " I see...well I was going to do just that- have a hot shower with you. Maybe. I walk, pretending to think out loud. "Hmmmmm.... He likes to play with others, but he cant hack a little surprise every now and then himself. He cant stand the taste of his own medicine!" I look at him and ask" Do you like being a hypocrite? Do you like ALWAYS knowing everything thats going to happen in life? You must lead a very bland.... dark.... boring..... existence."

I stop to watch you , to focus your attention on me, hoping what I will say will be something that might resonate somewhere, something that might stick with you long after youve done your callous deed.

"You haven't lived. You are dead already. Dead on the inside." I turn with a blank expression wearing my nakedness like a. exotic gown and slowly head to the bathroom.

"As you wish. I have ten minutes left. Feel free to change your mind"
Old 10-11-2007, 07:23 AM   #44
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“So, you were going to shower in the toilet?” I ask her. “There’s just a toilet and a sink in there” telling her the simple facts.

“And my life is little of your concern right now. Just pleasing me was, but it seems you’ve made a decision on that too” I tell her bluntly.

“Dull and boring, eh? Ok, I’ll give you dull and boring for a while. Say a week in the darkness without food. You’ll have water, just no food or light, and it might be a bit cool too. That should sate your desire for dull and boring, and you were doing so good until you headed off to that tiny bathroom, it’s barely larger than a single stall shitter you know. No place to fuck a lady, maybe murder her, but not a good pleasurable fuck. That’s all you had to do too, give me a good fuck or suck”

“But I’ll be fair, more than I should be. The only shower here is outside this cell, and you would need to leave with me to use it. The only way I’ll let you play with me there, is in handcuffs and leg irons, and a short chain to some pipes or such. If you decide that’s what you want, you’d better be good, very good. Or I’ll slice you up bit by bit, and you can watch me wrap the first little package for your family, say your left hand. I might even let you last a while, cutting you up bit by bit so you can see what I'm sending them” I say with menace in my voice.

“Decide now, or I’ll just let you starve in here for a while, in the dark.” I put it finally as I move towards the exit.
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:26 PM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default I hate snuff grrrr

What an ass, I think to myself, for not playing the game. But do I really want to play his? No. I would like to believe in his work ethic and being a man of his word, but I cant.

I will not give him any more satisfaction. Any more control over me.

He waited for me, but I turned my back on him. As expected he vanished.

He might think he had swept the place well, but I know where theres a loose piece of metal quite sharp. I would never have be so stupid as to use it on him, so left it in place, and now heartily glad I found it. Hes only just walked out and I still have time to find it in the darkness again, work it loose,and use it.

I shuffle along the floor til I find the loose edge of a vent and work it free, falling with a chink to the floor. I hope to accomplish all of this before he watches or returns, or maybe he wont anyway, having abandoned me which is one thing I can believe of his promises. At least hes not getting the satisfaction of fucking me and killing me at the same time.

I hurriedly crawl to the bathroom where its cool. I dont think of my family, I only think of what needs to be done, since it will be done to me anyway. Thinking of them will only bring me pain in my last moments. I wil lsee them again.

I take a big breath, with my fingers find an intercostal space external to the heart and push the metal firmly so its wedged in the epidermis. Its not a long piece, but hopefully with enough force its length should tap into the ventricle and result in a quick and relatively painless death. Suddenly I throw myself forward so that I land on it, piercing my heart. From something like this there is no rescue. I know at last I am safe from you.

It only hurts for a moment, a tight painful squeezing feeling, before the light comes, and I'm smiling as the life ebbs from me, because I've robbed you of one last torment.

The end!
Old 10-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #46
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Wow! I read every post and was impressed with the intensity you both put forward in the delightful roleplay. You both are great thinkers, with style and class to boot.

Bravo! Bravo! {Said as I bow to you both in admiration!}
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:34 AM   #47
gaggirl
* yawn *

wow thankyou! xxx