Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Innocent Flesh

Innocent Flesh

We moved quickly and silently through the forest, stalking ahead of our quarry aiming to position ourselves in an ambush which they would walk into. He was one of many sub royals, all of them having such lofty titles as Lord, Duke, Baron...etc. He had ruled these lands with an iron fist for some time without any serious challenge to his supremacy, yet the time had come for war, and now he would face such challenges.

His arrogance had left him careless, and while his convoy of four horse drawn carriages had almost 120 men guarding it, his commanders had not sent out scouts or security groups on the flanks. He simply had a contingent of soldiers walking listlessly along side the carriages. As he entered the wooded area, he followed the trail, which had high embankments on both sides. To our great relief he still did not deploy any security on the flanks. Arrogance? Amateur foolishness? Who cared...it was a gift to us. His men were bunched in tightly on either side of the carriages, and packed close, to the front and rear. This left them in a perfect kill zone as my men deployed on either side of the path, high up on the 50 foot embankments on either side. We had about 60 men to his 120, but the element of surprise was on our side, and our use of the terrain would also yield us an advantage.

Silently we waited, tense and anxious, praying that our enemy would remain careless and ignorant of the peril they were putting themselves in. I never believed in fighting fair. What was the point? Why give the other side a fair chance? The strings in our bows were pulled taught as the bows themselves strained to release the arrows to speed towards the flesh of these fools. The seconds passed very slowly as they walked into our kill zone, blindly unaware of the horrible fate that would inevitably claim them.

I waited a few more seconds, and then, as each man strained in anticipation I gave the silent signal. All along beside me I heard the twang of bows being released, and less than a second later I heard the satisfying thud of arrow heads slamming into human bodies, cleaving deep within them as their agonized shrieks filled the forest. We were firing at the right side of the column, and as the screams suddenly erupted, the troops on the left side let their arrows fly. The enemy troops on that side, had naturally turned to face the initial screams, turning their backs on my men as the arrows thudded into their backs, digging into their organs.

Panic ensued, and the men scrambled to find cover from the sharp instruments that rained down on them. Arrows rarely kill a man quickly, and in most cases just wound them, taking them out of the fight. Death usually comes later.

Once their numbers were significantly reduced, I gave the signal, and we erupted from the trees, converging in on them from both sides, with the numbers favouring us by a wide margin. The doomed defenders had to have known they were about to die, yet some of them did put up a valiant fight. Others crumpled, squealing in terror at the sight of my men running towards them, weapons drawn, ready to impale their flesh with steel.

The clash of weapons was brief, as my men quickly overwhelmed the doomed defenders. The sounds of screams filled the air, as steel was driven into men’s bodies, splitting flesh, grating along bones, and cutting deep into men’s insides, as blood flowed. The royal had tried desperately to yell in vain, demanding negotiations before he too fell

It was over shortly. Then it was just the moans and cries of the wounded as my men moved to finish them off. The moans would be interrupted by desperate cries for mercy, followed by hideous shrieks as my men drove their swards into them where they lay. One of the enemy soldiers was laying face down with an arrow in his lower back, not moving a muscle. It hardly looked like the kind of wound that would kill a man. One of my men kicked the arrow in his back, causing him to thrash desperately, and scream in pain. He had been faking death. A few quick slashes and thrusts with the sward and he no longer needed to fake it.
The horses were screaming, as my men had launched arrows into them, to help prevent them from escaping. It was sad to se such majestic beasts crying and wounded on the ground. My men quickly ended their suffering.

One of the wagons had tipped as the horses in their desperation had tried going partway up the embankment on the side. Several of my men gathered around it, trying to reach something underneath it as a high pitched screaming came from underneath. Looking carefully, I could see the royals son, hiding underneath as he clung desperately to his position, refusing to allow himself to be pulled out to meet his fate. He was in his late teens to early twenties, and next in line to his fathers throne. He screamed like a girl. Eventually the many men pulling on his feet won out, and he was dragged out, screaming like a little girl as they went to work on him with knives. His screams lasted another minute or so before being silenced forever.

One of my men had pulled out a woman, who was not too bad looking. He immediately started mauling her as she stood and fought back. As he groped her, she bit him on the face making him bellow in pain. He drew a knife and drove it deep into her belly, making her scream in pain and clutch the blade in her hands as she fell. He then pulled his sword, and drove it down at her neck, impaling it through her throat and pinning her to the ground. He then pulled his knife out of her belly and left her pinned there, gurgling and thrashing on her back, unable to free herself. It was a fascinating sight, this woman laying in her back, pinned to the ground by a sword through her neck, thrashing and dying slowly.
As the looting started, there was another discovery. Hiding inside one of the other carriages, crying was a girl in her late teens. She was immediately dragged out and presented to me as she quivered in terror.

She was quite pretty and young. She was wearing a modest dress, indicating she was a mere servant girl. She looked at me in terror, eyes pleading for mercy, hoping I would take pity on her as a mere servant girl.

“Strip her” I said coldly to the men holding her. Seh screamed the word no, begging pitifully as my men went to work. She put up quite the spirited fight, her whole body thrashing energetically as she tried in vain to prevent the inevitable. It was quite the erotic sight to watch her young girls body thrashing to defend itself while large brutal men ganged up on her, tearing her clothes off piece by piece. I loved watching the desperate urgency with which she fought to defend her body from being violated. She looked young, likely a virgin maid. I would be splitting that little virgin hole of hers soon.

It really is amazing, how little control, women have over that little peice of flesh that proves them a virgin. If they keep it for marriage, it is by mere luck, unless they were born in a wealthy family. Even then, by arranged marriage, and a husbands rights, a lady would have that piece of flesh between their legs, torn according to their husbands terms. Even though they feared the moment that their flesh would be pierced, they had no control over how it would happen. For many it was like this, in the hands of brutal men. Their first sex would always hurt them, yet they this usually happened at the hands of men who would show no mercy, and their woman’s bodies were too weak to do anything about it.

As my men removed the last few shreds of clothing, the little lady still thrashed desperately to protect her flower from being torn open. As my men brought her to me, presenting her, with her arms and legs pulled wide apart, I took a moment to examine her as she squirmed helplessly in their arms. I could have overpowered her myself, but I had nothing to prove. I just wanted to rape her with minimal exertion.
As they held her there, her legs apart I stuck a finger in my mouth and then placed it against her treasure, pushing it in abruptly as she let out a girlish yelp at the rough intrusion. I found her virginity intact, stretched tightly across her small opening.

“Lower her, but hold her still”

As she was bright to the ground, I lowered my pants, releasing my hardened flesh and dropped between her legs. Spitting in my hand, I coated my cock with spit and then lined myself up.

“This will hurt sweatheart”, as I reared back and then lunged myself forward, forcing her cunt apart, driving my cock hard against her maidenhead as she screamed at the sudden pain of the penetration. Pulling back again I drove forward, viciously tearing her virginity, and driving my cock deep into her cunt as she emitted a piercing scream of agony and arched her back desperately against the men restraining her. I lunged forward again and planted my manhood all the way in as her tightness gripped me and she screamed, squirming in pain, unable to find relief or reprieve.

“Let go of her legs” I commanded. Grabbing her legs with my arms I pinned them back as I started fucking her tight little bleeding cunt, deep and hard. She was crying and screaming, begging me to stop, screaming things like “It hurts...it hurts...it huuurrrts”, or “You’re tearing me apart....oh god...pleeeeaaase”, and other pleas for mercy that rained on deaf ears.

I pounded the little beauties quim with merciless savagery, showing no regard for the fact that this was her first time and that she was in terrible pain. In fact the brutality of my thrusts was aimed deliberately at causing her as much pain as possible with each cruel thrust. I enjoyed the fact that her un-stretched cunt was in terrible pain from the stretching, tearing and abrasion.

Her screams intensified as The ferocity of my rape increased, and she felt her tender virginal tissue being scraped, stretched and torn. I pounded into the screaming girl for a few more minutes until the inevitable happened, and I felt myself explode inside her, sending my seed deep into her womb as she cried pitifully.
Things slowed down a bit. Her screams died off, as I stopped, and felt my manhood softening. She yelped again as I pulled it out, dragging her tissue with it, but then she seemed to collapse in exhaustion, like she had just endured a horrible ordeal which was now mercifully over. Now she could recover, and allow her body to start coping with the injuries. Or so she thought. I still had 60 men who had just fought for me, and they each wanted their turn.

Looking down at the crying, gasping girl, I stared at her cunt, seeing the swollen, bruised and abraded lips twitching from their injury, as blood dripped out and she cried, her eyes closed. Her cunt was severely battered, and it would be days, if not weeks before she would be able to have sex without experiencing terrible pain.

“OK boys...who’s next?”.

Her eyes snapped open in terror, as she looked at me pleading desperately, “No....oh god please no.....I’m hurt..it will kill me.....please!”

The next man stepped up and dropped his pants as she shrieked hysterically in fear, screaming to the bloodthirsty mob for mercy, as she struggled against the two men, still pinning her arms.

The next man was a big man down there, very big, and could be rough with a girl, even compared to me. He dropped into position on top of the struggling waif as she cried out.

Walking away I went over to where some of the men were gathering goods. I grabbed a flask of wine, and sat down, preparing to sleep. A high pitched shriek of agony, told me that the next man had achieved penetration. Then the screaming really began. The poor girl was in for a long and agonizing night. I wondered how many cocks a virgin could take in a gang rape.

As I drank some wine, and started thinking of tomorrows strategy, I heard her screams and cries, as the men watching cheered in the man raping her, while encouraging him to hurry up so they could have their turn.
Her screams went on for at least an hour before her throat gave out, and then all I heard throughout the night was gasps, yelps, and moans of pain as cock after cock, battered her wounded hole.

I dozed off hours later to the sounds of her still being violated.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote