Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
redmond74

redmond74 has initial reputation
Default Emily's Ordeal

This is a customized story I wrote for a user on another site. He had a fantasy about the rape of his wife and I was more than happy to put it into words for him. I’m posting all four chapters in one post. It’s a long one – close to 4,000 words….enjoy!

Chapter I – Prelude to a Nightmare

When Derek saw Emily’s blue Dodge minivan round the corner, he calmly got out of his car and walked the half block to her house. Dressed in a tan trench coat with a thick scarf covering his chin and a tweed rain hat pulled down over his eyes, he looked like any other commuter on his way to catch the train into the city. To complete the disguise he carried a briefcase in one hand and a Starbucks cup in the other.

He discretely looked around as he approached the house. Confident that there was no one looking, he casually walked up the driveway and into the backyard.

So far, so good, he thought as he climbed the steps to the deck.

Much to his surprise, Emily had left the backdoor open. “Jeez, I don’t believe how easy this bitch is making this for me,” he muttered. “The crowbar can stay in the briefcase.”

He felt a rush of adrenaline upon setting foot inside the kitchen. Invading the sanctity of a victim’s home was a thrill in itself. Knowing there was time to spare, he took a casual tour of the main floor. The place looked very much like he’d imagined it would. Most of the furnishings appeared to be from high-end chains like Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn, tasteful if not very original. Having seen enough, Derek made his way upstairs.

At the top of the stairs he paused to check out the framed family pictures lining the wall. There were portraits of Emily’s two small boys, a shot of her balding, blandly handsome husband receiving an award at a banquet of some kind, and another of the whole family looking very happy on some sunny beach. The sight of Emily in a bathing suit was of particular interest to Derek. Too conservative to be the bikini type, she still managed to look quite fetching in the modest one-piece swimsuit.

From the moment he first saw Emily in the supermarket parking lot three months ago he knew she would be his next victim. She was a petite yet curvy Soccer Mom in her thirties with shoulder-length light brown hair and big blue eyes. While she wasn’t exactly a runway model, she had the kind of wholesome prettiness that Derek found irresistible. That brief glimpse of her inspired him enough to follow her home.

Once he had an address it was easy enough to find out her name. And a couple of hours on the Internet revealed a wealth of other information. Since both she and her husband unwisely left their Facebook pages unprotected, he dug up all sorts of interesting things, such as where her husband worked, where her kids went to school, and the church they attended every Sunday.

Less than 24 hours after spotting her in that supermarket parking lot, Derek knew more about Emily than any total stranger should. He knew that she met her husband in high school and they married shortly after he finished college…that they recently celebrated their twelfth anniversary…and that she liked country music, Italian food, and romantic comedies.

By the end of that week, he began discretely following her. Emily was a true creature of habit and it didn’t take Derek long to get her routine down pat. She went to Yoga three times a week. On Tuesday afternoons, she took the kids to Karate…on Wednesdays, she volunteered at her church…on Thursdays she would meet some of the other neighborhood Moms for lunch…. on Friday, she and hubby would take the kids out to eat.

And since today was a Monday, Derek knew that Emily would be going grocery shopping after she dropped the kids off at school. By his calculation, she was due home in roughly half an hour.

Time to get things ready, he thought as he walked down the hall to the Master Bedroom.

He took off the trench coat and rain hat and stashed them in the adjoining bathroom. He opened up his briefcase and took the necessary tools. He stuffed the zip ties and ski mask into his pants pockets, and set the 6-inch buck knife down on the bed. The blade was so dull it would barely cut butter but he had no intention of hurting her with it. It was purely for intimidation.

With nothing left to do but wait, he sat down on the edge of the bed and surveyed the room. His eyes immediately fell to the framed wedding portrait on the nightstand, Emily the beautiful blushing bride standing next to her beaming goofball of a husband. Derek liked the idea that the fool would at least be symbolically present to witness the defilement of his loving wife.

A short while later, Derek heard a vehicle pulling up the driveway. He peered out the blinds and saw the familiar blue minivan pulling into the yard. His cock hardened at the sight of Emily emerging from the driver’s side. She was dressed in a gray pleated skirt and a white button-down blouse underneath an unzipped rain parka. Her chestnut-brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

“You have no idea what you’re in for, bitch,” Derek whispered as he watched her retrieve the shopping bags from the back.

He pulled on the ski mask, grabbed the buck knife and got in position behind the door. His heart pounded as he listened to Emily humming a pop song downstairs as she put away the groceries. Moments later, she was still humming as she made her way up the stairs. Derek’s heart raced as he heard her approach.

The moment she set foot in the bedroom, he pounced on her from behind.

“OHMYGOD – WHAT TH—”

Derek stifled her scream by clapping a gloved over her mouth. She struggled fiercely for a few seconds but froze in terror when she felt the cold blade at her throat.

“Shhhhh…” Derek whispered as he tightened his grasp on his trembling prey. “Just do what I say and you won’t get hurt – do you understand?”

Derek took his hand from her mouth but kept the blade firmly at her neck.
“I-I understand,” she stammered. “My p-purse is downstairs on the k-kitchen table. I – I’ve got some c-cash and credit cards! P-please don’t hurt me – I have two small children!”

“Don’t struggle or scream and you’ll live to see them again,” Derek said calmly. “If you do, those kids of yours will grow up with out a Mommy.”

Derek could feel the shiver run up Emily’s spine upon hearing his threat.

“P-please don’t hurt me please,” she whined. “There’s silverware in the dining room – it’s worth a lot of money…and there’s a laptop and an iPad in my husband’s study.”

Derek chuckled. At this point, Emily probably knew she was going to be raped. All that stuff about silverware and electronics was purely an exercise in denial.

“Thanks for the information…now I want you to shut up and put your hands behind your back.”

When she complied he withdrew the knife from her throat.

“Good girl,” he said mockingly as he bound her wrists with a zip tie.

Chapter II – The Nightmare Begins

Emily gasped as Derek grabbed her upper arm and slammed her against the wall. She closed her eyes tightly and mumbled a prayer as he pressed the knife to her throat.

“Please…please…don’t do this,” she whined, her cheeks damp with tears.

Derek reached around and undid her ponytail. “Shhhh…there’s nothing you can do,” he whispered.

“NO!” She yelped as Derek tore open her blouse.

“Oh my – don’t those look lovey,” he purred at the sight of her ripe round breasts heaving beneath a lacy white bra. “I definitely want to play with those.”

She winced as Derek unhooked the hasp separating the cups.

“Pleeease stop!” She whined as he mauled her naked chest.

Derek tossed the knife aside, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the room to the vanity. He kicked the stool out of the way and with a sweep of his arm cleared table of the cosmetic containers and perfume bottles.

“You don’t tell me what to do BITCH! I’m the one calling the shots here!”

“NOOOOOO!” She screamed as he forcefully bent her over the table.

“Don’t you dare fuckin’ scream again you stupid cunt!” He sneered while delivering a good hard slap to the back of her head.

As Derek flipped up her skirt, Emily stammered some sort of plea for mercy – her words unintelligible through the heaving sobs. The pale fleshy moons of her ass jiggled invitingly as he pulled down her powder-blue cotton panties down to her ankles.

In one quick motion, he whipped off his belt, wrapped it around her throat, and fashioned a leash by sliding the loop through the buckle.

“Are you gonna be a good little doggie,” he sneered and gently tugged the makeshift leash. When she didn’t respond promptly, he gave it a good hard yank.

“YES – YES!!” came her panicked reply.

He opened his pants and let his thick throbbing member spring free. Emily’s body tensed as the head of his cock brushed the exterior lips of her dry cunt. He scooped up a bottle of hand lotion lying on its side beside her and popped the lid.

“Since you clearly didn’t respond very well to my foreplay, I guess we’re gonna need a little help.” He squeezed a liberal helping of lotion onto his cock and lubed up his hardened shaft. With his tool now primed and ready for business, he released the leash and firmly took hold of Emily’s waist with both hands.

“IT’S SHOWTIME!”

Emily shrieked sharply as he violently rammed himself into her.

Derek savored the warmth of her twat as he slowly grinded even deeper into her. A horrified Emily wriggled helplessly beneath him.

“Damn bitch – you’re pretty tight for a woman who’s had a couple of kids. I’m guessing your faggot-ass husband isn’t packing much in the penis department.”

“Stop…please…stop,” she tearfully whined as Derek began thrusting slowly.

“Hell no bitch – we’re just getting started!”

Her sobs transformed into animalistic squeals as Derek picked up the pace. The vanity table bounced and rocked as he hammered away at her. Somehow Emily mustered enough strength for some feeble resistance. She tensed up and bucked sharply to the side.

“WHERE YA GOIN’ SLUT!” Derek grabbed a fistful of her hair.

“NO – NO - NOOOO!” she wailed as he yanked her head back.

“I OWN YOUR PUSSY NOW – ISN’T THAT RIGHT SLUT?”

“Nooooo!”

“YES I DO BITCH – SAY IT! SAY I OWN YOUR PUSSY!” Without breaking his relentless rhythm, Derek delivered another good hard slap to the back of her head. “SAY IT!”

“You! You own my p-p-pussy,” came the once proud woman’s defeated reply.

He glanced over at the framed wedding picture on the nightstand as he angrily pumped away into Emily. The thought of her poor sap of a husband helplessly watching his pretty wife bent over and crudely defiled by ski-masked thug filled him with perverse pleasure.

Knowing that he had thoroughly broken her, Derek felt himself getting close. After a few more frenzied thrusts, his knees weakened and his cock erupted gloriously. Emily’s body went rigid with shame and disgust upon feeling her tormentor’s cock spasm inside her.

Having emptied the last of his load, Derek slowly withdrew from Emily’s battered pussy.

“You most certainly did not disappoint me, honey.” Derek said as he wiped his cock with the edge of her skirt.

“Please…please go now…you got what you wanted,” she meekly croaked.

“Oh no, baby!” Derek chuckled. “I’m not even close to being done with you yet.”

Chapter III - Broken

Derek tucked his spent cock inside pants and zipped his fly. A sobbing Emily remained bent over the vanity table, her clothes askew, her wrists zip-tied behind her back.

“You don’t look comfortable at all,” he remarked as he hauled her up and perched her on the edge of the bed. Dazed and numb, she sat limply with her eyes cast downward as he took a seat beside her.

“How about a little kiss,” he teased and put his arm around her shoulder. Disgusted, Emily turned her face away tried to wriggle free from the embrace.

“You’re an animal,” she spat. “How could you do this to me?”

Derek chuckled.

“Don’t be so goddamn naïve! You’re an attractive woman and I wanted you. It’s as simple as that. Believe it or not, most men you encounter, whether they’re your husband’s friends, casual acquaintances, complete strangers, and maybe even some of your close family members, have wondered at one time or another what it would be like to fuck you…”

He grabbed her by the chin, turned her face toward his and stared hard into her puffy reddened eyes. “The only difference between me and all the other men in your life is that I’m more in touch with my primal nature than those saps!!”

“YOU’RE A PIG!” She screamed and bolted for the door. Derek brought her down promptly with a sweeping kick to the ankles.

“I’m glad to see you still have a little life left in you,” he said as he stood over her.

“NO – NO – DON’T!” She kicked and struggled as he pulled off her skirt.

With Emily now completely naked from the waist down, Derek got his first good luck at her bush. The wispy brown hair of her crotch was trimmed into a close-cut, neatly groomed triangle.

“Oh my– you sure do keep things very well maintained down there, don’t you?”

“GO TO HELL,” she barked as she awkwardly struggled to her feet.

Derek responded by backhanding her across the face. The force of the blow sent her sprawling backward.

“Don’t try that again or it it’ll be a closed fist next time!”

“GET OUT OF HERE!” she wailed as he pulled her up and slammed her against the wall. On impulse, Derek pulled her open blouse back off her shoulders and yanked it down to the small of her back.

He spotted a tube of lipstick on the floor at his feet and picked it up.

“It’s time you learned what you really are,” he whispered as he scrawled S-L-U-T in large red letters above her breasts.

“You sure have been doing a lot of bitchin’ and moaning. I think we need to put that mouth of yours to better use.”

“Oh god – no!” she cried as he forced her to her knees.

“Time to see how good your cocksucking skills are.”

She looked away as he fumbled with his pants. Since it hadn’t been long since he’d broken her in, his cock was only in a state of semi-arousal.

“You’ve got some work to do, slut. I want you to use that pretty little mouth of yours to get me nice and hard.”

When she didn’t respond, Derek smacked her about the face with his half-hard dick.

“C’mon honey – open wide! If you don’t get down to business, things are gonna get real ugly around here. If I have to pick up that knife this room is gonna wind up looking like the set of a slasher movie.”

Terrified of what he might be capable of, Emily shut her eyes and meekly opened her mouth.

“Good girl,” Derek said as he took a step closer. He smirked as he gazed down at her; she looked like a baby chick waiting to be fed. Emily shuddered as he worked his thick heavy member through her trembling lips.

His cock thickened instantly inside the warmth and wetness of Emily’s slackened mouth.

“Breath through your nose, slut,” he said as he ran a hand through the tangled mess of her hair.

She gurgled and coughed as he began slowly thrusting in and out.

“Look up at me slut,” his hissed. “I want to see those pretty eyes of yours.”

Derek smirked upon seeing the thoroughly defeated look in Emily’s big blue eyes as she reluctantly met his gaze. As far as he was concerned, few things could match the thrill of face-fucking a Soccer Mom against her will.

He grabbed her head with both hands and pulled it down onto his crotch. Emily emitted a muffled squeal as her throat took the full measure of his cock.

She choked and sputtered as Derek mercilessly picked up the pace. Her discomfort only seem to arouse him more and it wasn’t long until he felt that familiar tingling sensation in the head of his cock.

“HERE IT COMES SLUT!”

As soon as that first spurt doused her tonsils, Derek released his grip on Emily’s skull. She withdrew from his erupting cock hacking and gasping for air. Thick reams of jizz shot across shot across her cheeks, chin and hair. Exhausted and thoroughly used, she fell forward and collapsed in a heap.

Derek steadied himself against the wall and looked down at the broken woman hyperventilating at his feet. Her face was a shiny sticky mess, cum dribbled out of her mouth and onto the carpet.

He hoisted Emily to her feet and hauled her spent body across the room. She had no fight left in her and offered no resistance as he opened the closet door and gracelessly shoved her inside. As she lay crumpled on the floor amid the detritus of the closet, Derek shut the door and wedged a desk chair underneath the knob.

“Rest up slut – there’s more to come!”

Chapter IV – The Final Humiliation

Derek was completely unaware at how long he’d been asleep. He bolted upright on the bed and looked around the room in a panic. A sense of relief washed over him when he saw the digital clock on Emily’s night table.

11:22 AM.

He’d only been out for a little more than an hour but he cursed his carelessness nonetheless.

He’d busted his nut in Emily twice already and she’d exhausted him. Perhaps a little catnap was just what he needed. As he swung his legs around to the floor, he noticed the drawer of the nightstand hanging slightly open.

I wonder if there’s anything interesting in here, he mused.

At first glance, there didn’t appear to be anything out of the ordinary – a dog-eared romance paperback, a hairbrush, a bottle of Tylenol, a phone charger, and a tube of hand cream. However, on closer inspection, he noticed an unusual bulge beneath a stack of handkerchiefs in the back. He brushed them aside and chuckled when he discovered what Emily was hiding…a pink plastic vibrator.

Every woman has her secrets, he thought as he picked up the device.

“Emily…I found your magic wand,” he joked as he kicked away the chair propped under the knob and pulled open the closet door.

She sat huddled in a corner sitting with her knees under her chin…her face flushed and puffy, her hair matted with dried cum.

“What’s the matter – has your faggot hubby not been getting the job done?” He said as he waved the vibrator under nose. “You need a little battery-operated boyfriend to get yourself off, huh?”

“Oh please – just leave me alone – just go,” she tearfully squealed.

“Not yet,” he barked as he pulled her from the closet and flung her facedown on the bed.

“If you leave now – I won’t tell anyone – I p-p-promise,” she whined.

“Oh Emily…you’re not very convincing,” Derek replied as he retrieved the roll of duct tape from his briefcase. She would continue her futile bargaining attempts until Derek silenced her by slapping a length of tape over her mouth.

“Sorry about that honey but it’s been my experience that women make a lot of noise when I ass-rape them.”

An alarmed Emily struggled fiercely as Derek taped her ankles together. With both her wrists and ankles bound he easily hoisted her knees.

“I find that face-down, ass-up is the most enjoyable position for this activity…” he said as he delivered a good firm smack to her bottom. “…most enjoyable position for me that is.”

He ignored her muffled protests as he lubed up the vibrator with a dollop of her hand lotion.

“You being a good church-going woman and all, I’m guessing you don’t let hubby anywhere near your back door. I’m thinking it needs to be stretched out a bit.”

She twitched and squealed as he slowly worked the vibrator into her tight virgin brown-eye. Once he had it buried halfway up her, he twisted the knob. Emily’s body jerked and spasmed as the sex toy buzzed to life. He took a step back to admire the view as he undid his pants.

“It’ll be a lot less painful, if you relax.”

In an effort to save herself some degree of pain, Emily took his advice. She moaned quietly and let her back half go limp. She flinched slightly as Derek position his hardened cock just beneath the whirring half-buried vibrator.

“MMMNNNNNNNNNMMMMPHH!” She let out a muffled scream as the vibrator tumbled to the floor – replaced by the head of Derek’s cock.

“Ahhh yeah baby…there’s nothing like breakin’ in a first-timer,” Derek cooed as he grabbed Emily by the haunches and worked himself deeper into her unreceptive asshole.

She emitted a soft sustained moan as Derek slowly slid his cock in and out. He took his time, savoring every moment of Emily’s anal violation.

“Brace yourself baby – this ride’s about to get real bumpy!”

Her body twitched and jerked at every crude thrust of his hips.

“UNH – UNH – UNH – UNH!” She grunted as Derek picked up the pace.

“You deserve every moment of this, slut!” He sneered.

Powerless and broken, Emily buried her face in the bedclothes and shamefully accepted her defilement.

“UNH – UNH – UNH – UNH!”

Her animalistic grunts were music to his ears. He tightened his grip and hammered away into her even more relentlessly.

“UNH – UNH – UNH – UNH!”

If Derek had his way he would have continued butt-fucking Emily for hours. However, this was not meant to be – her hole was just too tight

“Ahhh yeah – here it comes!” With one final thrust, he unloaded deep inside her.

Emily collapsed sideways and rolled off the bed as Derek withdrew.

Light-heated but satisfied, Derek casually stepped over Emily’s prone body and made his way to the bathroom.

“You might be walking funny for a little while, baby,” Derek remarked as he wiped the foul residue from his crotch with one of the hand towels in Emily’s bathroom.

She didn’t so much as stir as Derek retrieved his coat, hat and briefcase and stepped over her.

“I’d like to thank you for a lovely morning. Emily. You were indeed a most gracious hostess!”

A broken Emily could not muster the will to respond to the heartless wisecrack. She remained on the floor silently sobbing into the carpet. Derek took one last look as he made his way out the door. He stopped only to retrieve the discarded pair of panties lying at the foot of the bed.

He always took a souvenir.
redmond74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wife anal oral ambush