Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ways to degrade your victim

I've had multiple fantasies and one of the most exciting things for me is finding a new way to degrade the victim in them. I think one of my favorite things is to put her in a dog collar and leash, just my way of showing her that she's nothing more than a bitch (but at the same time making it hard to get away from me).

I have other ideas of things I could do, like rape auctions where I take the victim, put her on stage and auction off parts of her body. Another idea I always had was to have some of the most disgusting men I could find (this works exceptionally well for raping the "princess" style women or the overly popular girls) and put on a show of these disgusting guys gangraping her.

Anybody have other ideas of how to degrade your rape victims?
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:39 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think I will keep my mouth shut on this one.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:21 AM   #3
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
I think I will keep my mouth shut on this one.
Just a hint please?
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:22 AM   #4
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Make her say thank you for the rape.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #5
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay then Cynthia, how about I tell you what I'd do to you. After raping the hell out of you, including taking plenty of pictures and a video for my entertainment, and possibly impregnating you, I would find a "bad" neighborhood and leave you bound and naked in a dark alleyway. I would leave a sign that says: "Free fuck! No matter how much she screams and protests take her for a ride!"
Old 12-17-2014, 07:16 AM   #6
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation

If you knew the girl well enough or if it was your girlfriend/wife and you knew she was ovulating then I think having her raped when she most fertile, and could easily get pregnant from who ever was raping her, her womb filled with strangers cumming inside her over and over, leading to her discovering she was indeed pregnant and hopefully there were multiple rapists so no way of knowing!
Wife2rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:42 AM   #7
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

and to add to what wife2rape suggested: make her beg for your sperm in her womb and degrade herself by dirty-begging to be impregnated.

also, if the woman is in a relationship, having her call her significant other so he can hear her raped, and tell him she loves him just as the rapist is filling her womb with sperm
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #8
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon View Post
and to add to what wife2rape suggested: make her beg for your sperm in her womb and degrade herself by dirty-begging to be impregnated.

also, if the woman is in a relationship, having her call her significant other so he can hear her raped, and tell him she loves him just as the rapist is filling her womb with sperm
Interesting, but begging for you to creampie her seems a little far fetched, there would have to be some kind of motivation to make her do that....

But I do like the idea of making her call her boyfriend/husband so they can hear her getting raped. I think I would use her phone and call him and put it on speakerphone, just so he could hear what's going on. Imagine if she cried for you to not cum inside her, just before you dump your load into her pussy. Then, while she's crying, you tell that it's not over yet, because there are other guys that want to rape her. Then just simply say "Who's next?" while she screams "No!" in the background.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-23-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:34 PM   #9
Hardcore-Pete

Hardcore-Pete has initial reputation

The most degrading thing you could do to a victim when in the act is to do play by play... tell them what's going to happen and then do it. I'm going to bite your nipple, I'm going to finger your ass, I'm going to enter you now... I'm going to cum inside you.

Every time you tell her something and then do it, you reminder each time without telling her that there's nothing she can do to stop it. Remind the victim you are in charge; I will do what I like and you can't stop me. In my opinion that would be the ultimate humiliation.

Doing that after sex piss in their face would work too...
Hardcore-Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #10
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While I fuck her I slap her around to whatever extent is necessary to get her to say "this is my fault". I have recorded this with my phone and after I'm done using her I chain her in the basement listening to a loop of her own voice saying " This is my fault. This is my fault." over and over until I come back to fuck her again.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:20 PM   #11
SickoChickMandy

SickoChickMandy has initial reputation

Learn first what she values most. For example:

Is she a modest/religious lady? Organize for her a black mass in a church where she is the only naked form, being made to drink holy piss blessed by the dark priest, making her drink beast cum instead of wine and eat human chocolate after she was gangraped by all the men and women of the Satan worshipper sect.

Is she an always pampered, elegant woman proud of her body? She does love her soft soles and long nails? While being raped again and again and having her elegance ruined also destroy those parts what she considers her most feminine parts. If she adores her breasts pump them full with silicone transofmring them into balloon like whore tits. If she adores her hands rip her nails off and break her fingers. If she adores her feet burn her soles into blistered, creased ugly horror.
SickoChickMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:41 AM   #12
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation

How about the rapist attacks her when she gets home from a long day at work, her rapist pounces, strips her and makes her hold her own stale smelly knickers in front of her face and smell her own sweaty pungent pussy stained knickers as he rapes her!
Old 03-26-2015, 11:29 AM   #13
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickoChickMandy View Post
Learn first what she values most. For example:

Is she a modest/religious lady? Organize for her a black mass in a church where she is the only naked form, being made to drink holy piss blessed by the dark priest, making her drink beast cum instead of wine and eat human chocolate after she was gangraped by all the men and women of the Satan worshipper sect.

Is she an always pampered, elegant woman proud of her body? She does love her soft soles and long nails? While being raped again and again and having her elegance ruined also destroy those parts what she considers her most feminine parts. If she adores her breasts pump them full with silicone transofmring them into balloon like whore tits. If she adores her hands rip her nails off and break her fingers. If she adores her feet burn her soles into blistered, creased ugly horror.
I love these ideas!
There is this element of stalking which, in itself is not degrading, but it could be so horribly creepy when I find out later, how easily I could be read. How stupid I was and how, in the end, it is all my fault.

To then take away what I am most proud of...is like taking away my personality.
Be it what I believe in or looks.
I personally am a big fan of the slutty tits. I love mine and to have them shredded, pierced or otherwise modified would not allow me to define myself through looks again.
I would see myself differently and become...something else. And loose all my values. Ready to be built up into something completely new. From there, anything is possible.
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:35 AM   #14
lonelyrapemeat

lonelyrapemeat has initial reputation
Default making humiliating sounds

I really like the idea of hearing from my rapist what he will do next, being scared of it, but not being able to stop him. I love feeling how helpless I am.

Also being taken away what is important to me could do the trick. I am thought to be a good, kind of innocent girl by most people around me and for my job, I shouldn't reveal my slutty side. So being taken photos about me and maybe being shown how he is posting it online would be humiliating. Or a video, where I have to beg for being fucked or say how I like it. Or choose what I want.

One other idea: I had a role play partner, who told me to make pig sounds in the bed, between two fuckings. He slapped me, choked me, threatened me, did everything to force me to do that, but it was very hard for me. There was nothing sexual in it in my mind, nothing turning me on, so kind of turning me into a disgusting animal was purely and utterly degrading. He made me cry with that alone. I can't say I liked doing that, but I loved how he found a new way to really humiliate me and show me what power he had over me.
lonelyrapemeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 09:45 AM   #15
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation

Assuming she's bound ... When you're done using her for whatever gets your rocks off, watching the panic on her face and her pathetic efforts to wriggle free when she sees you leading the German shepherds over ...
"When a woman says 'no,' she means 'no' ... which just makes her a tighter fuck."
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 07:45 AM   #16
SilverEyes

SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)

Rape her. Make a video. But you must prepare her. Tell her that you would do terrible things to her, if she won't act like she was enjoing it. Make her do animal sunds, make her beg for your sperm. Tell her to smile! If she's scared enough - she'll do it. Remember to mention her name, adress, phone numbers, mail.. every important information you know.
And degrading comes next.
If she's shy, she would NEVER let anyone see it. On video it looks like she's enjoing it!
Blackmail her, that you will post in on the internet, show it to her friends, sell it to anyone. Everyone will know her name, adress and that she's a slut.
And she's yours.
You can do EVERYTHING to her. She'll be your call-girl. Anytime you call, she should leave work/home and rush to service you, or the video will leak. Make her walk naked in her home and send people to her, just to fuck her. Or else. Make her put things in her vagina before she leaves to work. Or else.
And ideas can go on and on.

(actually, this is huge turn on for me. Damn.)
SilverEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 02:34 PM   #17
Awful Hound

Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Getting in close and making her lock eyes with you as you do it, panties in mouth, humiliating positions, making her scream things like "I love you, I want your baby!" etc.

Calculated manipulation that will getting her doing things of her own accord with as little direct prompting as possible. Forced orgasms, gargling, cum out the nose.
Awful Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:16 PM   #18
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Take a in-the-rape-moment photo of her, make a lovely caption. Post it all over the net. Use her as an example for naive girls with rape fantasies. Then use them as an example, and the cycle continues. My way, you get more publicly degraded victims
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:52 AM   #19
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with Stalkher. One of the most degrading things that could be done to me is made to thank my rapist for raping me. Very humiliating.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:21 AM   #20
BitchNo1985

BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BitchNo1985 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default play with my pain, fear and humiliation...ruthless

Last edited by BitchNo1985; 11-09-2020 at 08:20 AM.
BitchNo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote