Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-17-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER
Default Aphrodite's first time (Aphrodite and HymenBuster

While on vacation I saw her cute with long black hair and magnetic green eyes that seemed to draw me in her Eurasian characteristics seemed ooze sex and innocence at the same time and I knew I had to have her...to force her to be mine...I had finally found where she lived and now in the rapidly darkening evening it was only a matter of time until I had her
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:58 PM   #2
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

It has been a hot day and the night doesn't bring cool.
I have been on the beach all day, in the morning I teach children swimming and after the siesta I enjoyed my summer on the beach with my friends.
we mostly hang out there every afternoon and evening after work.
This night I headed back to my apartment, its not a long walk from the beach and so I walk in my bikini top and shorts along the boulevard, noticing the last tourists leaving for the hotel.
I cross the road to the more deserted area's of nice and I can see the light of my building, 200 meters and I will be able to soak in a hot bath, I pull my keys out.
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw hr through her darkened apartment window...she was making her way to the building, my cock hardened in anticipation..I heard her enter...having concealed myself she entered...unknowing the fate that awaited her...I could see her gorgeous petite profile as she undressed...she was comfortable, safe or so she thought...she stepped into the bathroom I could hear the bath being drawn and the sound of her stepping in...
Old 10-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
Aphrodite

Once at home, I immediatly walk to the bathroom, I fill the tub while I undress, leaving my clothes lying unorderly on the floor.
I step into the bath and breath deep as the warmth seems to be all around me, closing my eyes I relax and lean back into the tub, letting relaxation wash over me.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

I emerge from the back of your closet...setting my camera up to view the bed...I don my mask and fling the door to the bathroom open...seeing you startled and submerged I smile "what have we here a cute little bath toy?" I reach down and grab you by your hair...smiling
Old 10-18-2007, 03:58 AM   #6
Aphrodite

soaking away I seem to doze off, just when I feel totally relaxed, I hear the door fling open and find myself naked in front of a masked man.
My shock lasts only for a second, enough for him to grab my hair.
"what the hell?...WHO ARE YOU?" I start screaming, hoping my neighbours will hear me and I try to twist my long black hair out of you grip.
I grab the hand thats holding my hair and pull it, so you lose balance, and release your grip on my hair long enough for me to pull out of the tub.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:52 PM   #7
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

quickly regaining my balance i slap you as you get up and grab you again... and pull you naked and dripping out of the bathroom and toward you bed...I pick you up and throw you down onto the bed
Old 10-19-2007, 05:40 AM   #8
Aphrodite

The slap hurts, but not to bad, when you throw me of the bed I grab a blanket for cover and try to kick you in the groin.
"Get out of my house! Now!!" I keep yelling, hoping my neighbours wil hear me and will check on what is going on.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:05 PM   #9
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"aww what a cue little mouth" i say in a deep threatening tone before slapping you yet again...briging you up and stealing a kiss my lips forced onto yours for what seems to you like ages before I throw you down again...i begi to undo my pants...
Old 10-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #10
Aphrodite

The slap is not so bad, but the fear starts to kick in when you kiss me.
"What do you want from me? I dont have money!

I try to kick him again
Old 10-20-2007, 02:48 PM   #11
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"You think I would come after a student for money!! You have soemthing i want and need more!" grabbing your foot i push it down onto the bed...as I begin to pull out my hardened cock...long and thick capped with an immense wide long head that would absolutely destroy even the loosest pussy..."now do you know what I want?" I reach down and slap your pussy sending pain through yuor body...
Old 10-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #12
Aphrodite

panic starts rising up in me by seeing that penis.
I was raised very strict by my parents, and although I have kissed guy's I never even touched a penis before, and the sight of yours fills me with fear.
When you hit me I roll up with the blanket around my body, this is happening to quick, I need some time to think.

"Why?..why me? isn't there anyone willing to go to bed with you?"
Old 10-20-2007, 08:41 PM   #13
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"plenty are but I'd much rather have you...I've seen you from afar, and I knew i had to have you to ruin your grace and innocence!" slapping your pussy "I'm going to break this open and there is nothing you can do about it!"
Old 10-21-2007, 03:41 AM   #14
Aphrodite

My pussy is really starting to hurt and tears shoot in my eyes...how can anybody be like this?
But my mind has calmed down a bit, I know I'm in trouble but at least now my body and mind work together instead of panicking.
I see you coming up the bed, and I know I should really do something now, I should be able to defend myself.
I one fast move I spin of the bed and behind you, kicking in your kneecaps so you sink to the ground, I give you one hard kick in the back.
"You should've picked a victim that doesn't fight back monster!"
I grab a bathrobe on the door and sprint out of the bedroom, not looking back.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 AM   #15
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

quickly recovering from the pain I grab you by your hair and pull you agian to the ground dragging you across the floor your bathrobe being pulled off as you slide on the ground..."You'll pay for that cunt!" i say as I again throw you onto the bed...
Old 10-23-2007, 03:53 AM   #16
Aphrodite

shit.
what am I going to do now...
The fear grips my heart, I had my chance, I blew it.

Maybe if I appeal to your better nature you would let me go, or maybe if you know I'm a virgin and don't have any experience you will find me to boring.
"Please, don't do this.., please, I'm a virgin, I never been with a guy before."
Old 10-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #17
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

" your a virgin?? I would never have thought that looking at you...maybe i shouldn't do such a horrible thing to you...I won't rape you if you blow me...do we have a deal cunt??"
Old 10-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #18
Aphrodite

You don't have to be a genius to recognize a little sarcasm there, seeing the cruel grin on your face my hope falls to peaces.
This guy probably doesn't even have a better nature I think to myself, and against my fear I decide I won't beg him anymore, or at least until I know for sure I'm not going to get out of this.
I'm looking around me for some kind of weapon, or a way out of this mess.
"Fuck you...your pathetic, i wouldn't have sex with you or blow you if you were the last man on earth, fucking jerk!"
Old 10-24-2007, 03:18 PM   #19
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

" you stupid cunt...i gave you a chance and you turned it down...your mouth or your pussy you decide!! 5...4...3...2"
Old 10-24-2007, 04:51 PM   #20
Aphrodite

"how about your own ass, u should be used to that shit!"
My big mouth is meant as a distraction, I found what I've been hoping for, I see one of my high heeled shoes peeking just under the bed, Not that its a great weapon, but seeing the circumstances and the needle heel under the shoe, it's the last I have.