Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-30-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default wedding nite (one victim)

My best friend had just married my ex-girlfriend. I was alright with this, until at the wedding, my buddy got drunk and confessed that they had been together while I was still dating her. I just glared at him and left the wedding, quickly.

I planned to punish them. I knew which hotel they would be having the wedding night in. I packed a bag of goodies and made my way to the hotel. Seeing a busboy outside the room I slipped him a twenty to let me take in the stuff.

When he left I slipped on a mask and opened the door.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:18 PM   #2
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation

My husband and I were totally in love. He had been my first and that was while I was dating his weirdo friend. Now we're married and as soon as he gets out of the shower, we're going to party. And by party I mean fuck until we're out of breath. God he's great. I hear the shower stop and get excited in anxiety. I'm in my bra and thong, waiting when I hear what I think sounds like the door opening.
fantasygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk in and see her sitting on the bed in her underwear, and the husband is nowhere to be found, but I hear the shower running.

When she notices me in my mask she opens her mouth to scream, but the sight of the gun I brought quickly silences her.

"Be quiet, and wait for your husband. We're going to put on a show for him."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #4
fantasygal

At his words I cower against the bed, searching for something to cover my skimpy clothes. He can't mean what I think he means. I would run except the gun is pointed at me. Doug comes in and stops cold. "What the fuck" he bleats, looking from me to the gun. "What's happening? Stay the fuck away from my girl buddy or I'll call the cops!" His trembling hand reaches for the phone.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

DOug comes out of the bathroom, and my anger flares. This is a man I thought was my friend, and he must pay for his betrayal. I shoot the phone as he reaches for it. Both of them jump in fear at the sound, and I smile.

"Drag a chair next to the bed and sit down." I tell him. When he does, I reach into my bag of goodies and toss a rope to the blushing bride. Tie him to the chair, good and tight. When she doesn't move I motion with the gun, "I will kill him if you don't."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 AM   #6
fantasygal

Blushing even more, I turn to Doug sadly and tie him to the chair. I leave some room for him to be able to move though because I couldn't bear to cut off his circulation. I'm trembling as I try not to stare at the gun in the intruder's hands or at the bulge under his pants.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

I walk over to Doug and check his binds, a little loose, but he is not going anywhere. I shrug, good enough, besides he is only there to watch. I turn my attentions to the bride.

"Take off your clothes and get on the bed."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #8
fantasygal

"W-what" I stammer, stalling for time as there is no way I want to take off my bra or thong and spread myself for him, but he is advancing on me with the gun pointed to my head. "Pl-please no, I don't want..." I look to Doug who is glaring at the masked introuder angrily, trying to get out of the rope bonds. "Take my money, take whatever you want just, please no..." I trail off as he reaches the bed where I'm huddled at the far end in a ball by now. "Please..." I whisper, petrified as he kneels on the bed and crawls towards me, gun still in hand. When he reaches me I try to back up further but I'm trapped. He places on hand on my left tit and starts mauling it through the lace of my bra. I flinch. "I said, take off your clothes" he growls, still fingering my tit.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

As she begs me not to do this I clamber towards her. When I reach her I begin to feel her tit, she never let me do that when we were dating, the fucking bithc. Groping it hard I shove the gun into her mouth. "I told you to take it off."

I pull out my cock and begin to lightly stroke it right in front of her face.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 12:05 PM   #10
fantasygal

"Hmmm" I let out a faint scream as the cold metal of the gun is suddenly in my mouth and his hard cock is in front of my face, growing harder. I'm trembling so much I can't even get my bra to un hook for a good five seconds and he grows impatient. I'm crying, gagging and blushing as I slowly pull off my thong and re-curl into a small ball trying hard to ignore the gun in my mouth and the stiff, hard cock, growing in size before my eyes.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:15 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

She strips and then curls into a little ball, which I cannot allow. I grab her arms and hold them to the head board. I pull out a pair of handcuffs and lock them around her wrists. This action exposes her tits, and I begin to suck and nip onthem, I start at the right and switch to the left after awhile. Reluctantly I break off a pull out a large vibrator. I hold it to her face, "Tell e which hole you want it in."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #12
fantasygal

I struggle as my arms are tied up and his tongue on my nipples makes them stand straight up like pencil erasers. My eyes widen at the vibrator and I shake my head quickly. "No please" I beg, tears stinging my eyes.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

"Fine, I guess I get too choose." I slowly shove the vibrator into your pussy and switch it on. I smile at the look on your face, a mixture of horror and pleasure. I face your head towards your husband, "Tell him you want me to fuck you." Then i go back to working on your tits.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #14
fantasygal

I shake my head, pain filling me as you moth and hands maul my tits and the vibrator humps my pussy. I don't care wht he says or does I won't tell my husband I want thiis man inside of me. It's not the truth and I never lie to him.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #15
alg9
Privileged Member

"Tell him that you want me inside you, tell him he never satisified you, or..." I motion with gun. The vibrator continues to work its magic and I can tell that your juices are flowing. My cock is itching for a release and I lift your legs up, lining myself up with your ass.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 12:40 PM   #16
fantasygal

"No no NO" I shout, praying someone somewhere will hear me. I feel yourself placing your dick to my ass and I struggle to get you unlined with it and I feel your anger as your dick slides away from my tiny shitter. You line up again and I struggle some more. You're so mad that you forget you're holding a gun and hit me across the face with it and I am knocked unconscious.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #17
alg9
Privileged Member

"Oops" A say to DOug when I knock her out. At least she will stop struggling. I shove my cock into her ass, and the pain brings her back to reality. SHe awakens with a scream, and I shove the gun back into her mouth. "Let's not offend the neighbors." I begin to pump hard and fast into her ass.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #18
fantasygal

"Knick it off bastard" roars Doug as he pumps my ass with a ferocity that scares me. I can feel the vibrator and his dick nearly touching through the thin wall inside of me that separates my pussy from my ass. I groan loudly in agony and kick out at him but that just allows him deeper access to my ass.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:59 PM   #19
alg9
Privileged Member

I ignore Doug's screams, and I grab her legs and hold them tight to my chest as I fuck her harder and harder. My thrusts are driven by anger and a desire to cause pain. I remove the gun from her mouth and calmly shoot doug in the foot. That'll shut him up. "Tell him you love this, tell him I'm better than him, or he is dead."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-07-2007, 01:01 PM   #20
fantasygal

I scream as Doug grimances. "I love this, he's better than you are" I hastily blurt out, my only thought is to keep Doug safe. I scream again as the vibrator and your dick harshly mutialte my insides.