Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
doggy styles

Default My Secret Obsession (doggy styles and SecretObsession)

I haven't slept in days. I just can't get her out of my mind; ever since that day she walked by me in the grocery store. I swear she eye fucked the shit out of me. I've never seen her before, but now our routines have somehow crossed. I waited for her in the parking lot and followed her home that day. It's been over a week now; I spend every breathing moment watching her, learning her routine. Every night I park outside her house peering through my binoculars trying to catch a glimpse of her I approached her two days ago in the produce isle, but she told me to fuck off and walked away. Her long brown hair and green eyes....a body to die for! .I have to find a way to have her!
Old 09-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My new house was full of boxes and the fridge was empty. It was an expensive move for me and I was low on money. I had been running around doing erands all day, before stopping to grocery shop. With only ten dollars in my pocket, I worried over how I could afford anything. When a guy approached me, obviously to pick me up, I told him to "fuck off". I normally wouldn't have reacted so harshly, he was a good looking guy, military type, but I was stressed out and also a little nervous about being all alone in a new town. Ever since then, I've had a strange feeling like I'm being watched. As I get ready for bed, I tell myself I'm just being paranoid but pull the blinds quickly, not wanting to look out into the darkness.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
doggy styles

The curiosity is killing me. I have never had this kind of feeling before. I needed to see her tonight! It’s about 11:30 pm now and her lights are still on. I need to get closer. I need to see her. I quietly exited my car carefully not to make any noise. I creped tree to tree up to her house. “She’s all alone” I whispered to myself. I saw movement in a window to the side of the house. I snuck up to the window and there she was. She was hot! My cock was instantly erect and throbbing. Suddenly a car turned the corner, and the head lights shined on me. “Shit” I uttered and I ran back to my car afraid she might have seen me.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I went to shut the last window blinds, I thought I caught a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye, but all I saw was the headlights of a passing car. I continued upstairs to my bedroom and took off my jeans and shirt, leaving on just my black satin panties and bra.My long wavy hair cascaded down my back as I fumbled to take off the gold necklace I had worn that day. I could not unfasten it easily, so I gave up, leaving it on, and climbed into bed.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:05 PM   #5
doggy styles

I drove off, still rock hard. “Fuck! Did she see me” I yelled out loud. I was scared; I haven’t done anything like this since I was a kid spying on my old neighbor Mrs. Seymore. She was a 32yr old Milf. I used to sit in the tree outside of her bath room window and masturbate while watching her shower.
“What if she saw me and calls the police, Fuck!” I yelled out loud. I just kept driving around the block, waiting for the cops to come. Picturing in my head what it would be like to fuck her; I stroked my rock hard cock repeatedly while driving.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #6
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I layed in bed, tossing and turning. The image of the guy that I had told off, kept flashing into my thoughts.Mostly the way he had looked at me, his eyes undressing and violating me. I rolled over on my side and put the pillow over my head, as I tried to clear my mind.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
doggy styles

Forty five minutes have passed, and still no cops. ‘Should I go back’ I thought to myself. ‘What will I do if I go back’ kept turning in my mind. At this point I am in pain, my cock is overloaded with this pressure that needs to be released….released in her. I drove back to her house and parked in a wooded area at the end of her street. ‘What do I do now’ I thought to myself. ‘Do I knock on the door’ I asked. All I heard was the arguing of my subconscious “what are you going to do walk up to the door and ask her to fuck? You need to go in there and take her” one side said. “Your not a rapist you don’t do stuff like this, go home and jerk off and forget about it” the other replied. But the evil in me has made up my mind. I quietly left my car and slithered back to her house.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I felt so lonely as I lay there looking at the alarm clock, 12:15 am it read. I laughed to myself and reminded myself that I did not have to get up in the morning, I had not even found a job yet. 'What if I went to an interview and that guy I told off was doing the hiring', I thought laughing out loud. I would have to do some serious ass kissing, but he was so cute, it would be easy. I laid there imagining what kind of sexy oufit I could come up with. My eyes felt heavy and I yawned quietly, bundled under the soft blankets.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:58 PM   #9
doggy styles

I tried the back door, but it was locked. I noticed a back window screen was up a little bit. I took out my old Army knife; I carried it everywhere since the last time I was robbed. I shimmied up the screen and used it to unlock the old style window. I crawled in trying to not make any noise fearing she might hear me. I navigated my way through her house in the dark trying not to make a sound. My instincts took over from when I was a Ranger in the Army. There were so many rooms, suddenly I heard a faint cough ‘I got you now’ I thought. Her door was open; I crawled on the floor up to her bed and sprung up onto the bed landing perfectly on her. I quickly put my left hand over her mouth and pressed my knife to her neck. “Scream and you fucking die!” I said forcibly.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #10
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!", I gasped, my heart leaping out of my chest. I tried hard to be silent, but terror overtook me and I sobbed hysterically, the cold blade on my throat, the weight of his body crushing mine.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #11
doggy styles

"If you scream I will cut you from cunt to throat, do you understand me!" I said as I let my hand up off her mouth slightly.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #12
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I shook my head yes vigorously, and did not make a sound as he let his hand off my mouth. I was grimacing and panting, as I peered at him wide-eyed, suddenly recognizing him as the guy from the grocery store. "What are you doing???", I exclaimed in a forced whisper.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #13
doggy styles

"Shut the fuck up, you know you want me" I said. "I've been watching you for a long time" I whispered in her ear softly while I gently slid my knife from her neck to her bra cutting it off between her gorgeous round tits.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"nnnnnnoooooo!!!! Stop, you can't.....", I pleaded, bringing my hands up quickly to cover my exposed tits. My body shivered nervously under him, and I whispered, "Please don't hurt me" trying not to anger him.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #15
doggy styles

Quickly thrusting my knife back to her neck "Don't fucking move!" I yelled. I grabbed her left hand and pulled it behind her back, slipping on a zip tie. “You brought this upon yourself" I said, as I grabbed her right hand sliding it into the zip tie. I pulled it tight making sure her hands were secure. I slid my knife back to her bra, picking it up slowly with the cold shiny blade and tossing it on the floor.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:49 PM   #16
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"NO!"I cried louder, struggling under his strong grasp, unable to stop him from binding my arms. "PLease!!! You DON'T want to do this... stop!!!!", I said wanting to scream. Panicking, I thrashed wildly as my arms became immovable and my tits bounced teasingly from the struggle as my nipples poked up stiffly.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:53 PM   #17
doggy styles

“I tried to talk to you, you told me to fuck off...this is the only way" I whispered to her as my knife moved from her tits slowly down her stomach to her panties. "I do want to do this" I whispered softly into her ear, as I rubbed my hard throbbing cock up and down her leg.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #18
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear. Please, no!", I said panicking. As I felt his cock, hot and throbbing, stroking my soft thigh I cried, "NNnnnnnnoooo." My mind raced with panicked thoughts and I tried to knock him off of me, as I began to flail my legs and hips.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:49 PM   #19
doggy styles

“God Damn it” I yelled as she flailed around trying to get free. I grabbed her by the hair swung her around, and slapped her across the face. “I’m not going to tell you again, stop fucking resisting!” I yelled. I spun her back around on to her knees pulling her zip tied hands down to her right ankle. I placed another zip tie through the one binding her hands and around her ankle. I attached another zip tie to her left ankle and released her left hand and locked it to her left ankle. “This is the way it’s going to be! You can either enjoy it or hate it!” I said, as I pushed her forward. She fell face into the pillow with her beautiful ass up in the air.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:08 PM   #20
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

My face burned hot from his harsh slap and my hands and ankles throbbed from the tight binds. I knew there was nothing I could do. I screamed loudly into the pillow, "NO! NO, I WON"'T FIGHT! PLEASE STOP!!! Please, I'll do whatever you say.. please untie me...it hurts, please", I begged desperately.