Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #21
clan_hunter

I wait a minute and listen after i force the door, i can hear movement and sloshing of water so i guess i am safe, I enter the flat and walk into the bed room next to the bathroom, i am confronted by a queen size bed with a metal headboard with a wrought iron design, for some reason i start to go throught her bedside draws, top draw contains the usual things a women has tweezers, make up, box of tissue, some magazines, i move to the middle draw and am confronted by what looks to be her "fun" draw, a few didlo's in various sizes, blindfolds, some silk scarfs.

I smile and close this draw and open the bottom draw which contains a small box, i open it and i almost drop it at the same time, inside the box is some sort of pistol, like the 'dirty harry' western type, she this bitch packs heat, i take the gun out as i do not want to get her hands on it and walk to the bathroom door, i take off my clothes, holding the pistol i open the bathroom door and step through into the bathroom.....
Old 02-03-2007, 09:34 AM   #22
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear the door open, startled i open my eyes to see what it was that caused it to open. My eyes widen with fear, my gaze focuses on the man before me.

My breathing starts to get heavier and i start shaking uncontollably as i recognise his face, he was the one who tried to attack me on the beach. My eyes slowly lower to a familiar object that he is wielding. Shit, my gun i think to myself, he cant beleive he found it.

As the sign of the image infront of me sinks in i lunge forward and spring out of the tub hoping to make a suprining escape from him.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #23
clan_hunter

I walk in and the noise causes her to look up, she looks like a rabbit caught in headlights, she realises who is standing in front of her, fear spreads across her face, she lunges upwards reveling her whole body to me, i get a quick look at her body seeing those tits front on for the first time, i don't have enough time for a proper look, she attempts to step out of the bath. I grab her hair and make her sit back down in the bath, standing naked before her i pull her head near my cock...her eyes widen..

"I lean towards her face, if you can convince me why i should not fuck you i will leave your flat right now, you have 10 seconds to think about it and give me a convincing answer....." she looks confused but i decide to let her think, i wait for her answer
Old 02-08-2007, 02:20 AM   #24
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His eyes fixed on me, i can tell he knows i am struggling to think of what to say. "Please, Im sorry i ws so rude at you at the beach, i just was im a bad mood and didnt want to speak to anyone. " returning his stare i tried to read the expression on his face. I know if i hadnt gone off he would not have started to try anything so if i can just explain myself he may accept that and leave me be without doing anything else.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #25
clan_hunter

"what??? is that it?, is that the best you can do?, no no no, i want you to beg me not to fuck you, tell me why i should not fuck you?, tell me how you would feel if i raped you?, how it would really make you feel with my cock inside of you? how you would feel days later, tell you what if you make me feel guilty enough i will leave you alone..." to prove my point i start to rub my hardening cock along the side of her face
Old 02-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #26
my dark side
Banned

" O god no .. please stop" Moving my head back to lean against the wall as far away from his dick as possible. I can see his eyes focusing my my breasts as they are now sticking out of the water allowing the cold air to hit them, my nipples getting harder from the cold. Reaching my hands up i use them to cover my breasts.

"you can have anything from by house, just please dont hurt me" Tears start to form in my eyes, the expression on my face now tells him the secret ive not shared with anyone.the story of my past abuse by a male.

"Please dont make me answer any of those questions" My head now slowly lowering so my chin is nearly touching my chest. My voice nwo a whisper, " Please just go"
Old 02-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #27
clan_hunter

'Please just go'???

Man she has broken already, this was too easy, i do not want this bitch to be this submissive, i guess her old man in the past use to treat her like dirt, i need her to fight, that's what gets me going, someone that fights me all the way. Reaching behind her head i grab a large handful of her hair and force her sideways and push her head under the bath water....."That will get you fight luv" i chuckle.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-12-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:56 AM   #28
my dark side
Banned

Fear grips me momentarily as im held underwater by him. Thrashing around to try and raise my head from the water, his grip and strength too over powering for me. Keeping one hand on the floor of the bath to keep me as close to surface as he will allow me to be. I reach my free hand up to where my hair and his hand join, grabbing his wrist i dig my nails in to his skin with great force. I feel the pressure releasing from my head and i am able to breath air again.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #29
clan_hunter

Agghh!

She grabs my wrist and digs in with her nails, i am still holding her gun in my other hand so i cannot use that to break her grip, i try to hold her head under the water but the pain is too much so i have to let go i step back clutching my wrist and she brings her head back up, gasping for breath.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:36 AM   #30
my dark side
Banned

This is my chance, i leap from the bath while he is inspecting his wrist. Knocking him off balance as i past so it takes him longer before he can reach me. The gun thrown from his hand but stops under the basin. I foget the gun and make a dash for the door, my legs like jelly from the fear and shock of all that has occured this evening. i exit the bathroom door and know im not far now from the front door and my freedom.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:57 AM   #31
clan_hunter

Ignoring the pain from my wrist i give chase to her, she reaches the front door and swings it open, running stark naked out side, for some reason she runs into my car outside, i guess she is not expecting it to be parked there, i catch up and put one of my hands around her waist and one around her mouth to stop her screaming, i drag her back into her flat and throw her to the floor, i kick her stomach so she looses her breath and go back to the front door, looking around if anyone had seen us, shit there is a kid on a trike, then i realise he is about 3 years old and would not make sense of what he had just seen, smiling i close the door and turn to face her, curled up from the kick to the stomach.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:15 AM   #32
my dark side
Banned

Looking up from where i lay, in pain and winded from the unexpected blow to my stomack, i see him smiling at me in agony. A look of evil in his eyes, that sends a chill down my spine. Slowly raising to my feet, my eyes not leaving his.

As i begin to catch my breath i manage to slowly utter in an angry an fiery voice "who the fuck do you think you are" Stunning him with my sudden change of attitude i make another bold move and i advance on my mobile, trying not to give away my actions.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:36 AM   #33
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
Looking up from where i lay, in pain and winded from the unexpected blow to my stomack, i see him smiling at me in agony. A look of evil in his eyes, that sends a chill down my spine. Slowly raising to my feet, my eyes not leaving his.

As i begin to catch my breath i manage to slowly utter in an angry an fiery voice "who the fuck do you think you are" Stunning him with my sudden change of attitude i make another bold move and i advance on my mobile, trying not to give away my actions.

What's with this bitch? first she was submissive and now she is fighting back??

Now she side stepping towards the table, i do not move in case she runs for the door, i get a good look at her, nice tits, i can see she is completely bald between her legs, she must shave or something, nice long legs as well....shit she is going for her mobile...i run towards her and grab her hair again, i pull her downwards towards my cock, so she is bending downwards but remains standing, i need to break this bitchs will now, "suck it" i say...
Old 02-13-2007, 10:51 AM   #34
my dark side
Banned

Suck it, his order running wild in my head. Im gonna teach him a lesson he wont forget. With my head forced to his cock, i go to suck it, reaching a hand to his balls i start to fondle them. As his cock toucheds my lips i again use the only weapon i have on me that doesnt require me to actually taste him. All nails on my hand this time find their target as i dig them deep into his balls. Instantly he lets out a squeal of agony and releases his grip on my hair instantly.

"I will never SUCK IT as you say ". Dashing over to my mobile, i grab it and turn back to the intruder " You have one ast chance, go now and never look apon me again or i will call the cops on you" I dial in 000 but wait for his reply before hitting the call key.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:44 AM   #35
clan_hunter

Agghh the pain, i drop down to my knees in a crouched position clutching my balls, i look at my hand luckly she has not drawn blood, she rushes over and grabs her mobile and stands in front of me, threathening to call the cops if i dont leave now. "I wont leave now bitch, the fun is just starting". She attempts to push call on her mobile, i grab both her ankles and pull hard, she goes flying backwards landing hard on her head and back, the mobile lands a few feet away from her, she is dazed and semi-consicous.

I get up and pick up her mobile, the numbers are still entered in the screen so she has not managed to call 000, i walk into the bathroom and drop the mobile into the bath tub full of water, the screen flickers and dies, i walk out and then notice the handgun still lying near the sink, i pick it up, from the cylinder chamber i remove four of the six bullets tossing them aside.

I walk out into the living room, she is still lying on the ground still dazed and confused, i bend down and pick her up, i carry her into the bedroom and thrown her onto the bed, she lands on her side and roles onto her stomach.

I kneel on the side of the bed and point the gun about two foot away from her head, too far for her to reach for it without giving me enough time to react.

I now need her to come around so i can enjoy myself, i taking my middle finger i insert it into her anus.....
Old 02-19-2007, 08:09 AM   #36
my dark side
Banned

A scream escapes my mouth as i feel a sudden pressure enter my ass. My head still sore and throbbing as i slowing come back to my sences again. My eyes slowly coming back into focus again. O god no..., my gun, i had forgotten about that fo ra brief moment. My eyes now fixated on the end of the gun, my breathing now following the beating of my heart.

Now fully recovered from the incident before, my mind is racing along with my heart. My body a different story, no matter how much i try to move my body is frozen in fear. "Please... please dont.... " unable to stop the tears from flowing now, my words become a blubbered mess which makes me unable to finish my sentence.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:17 AM   #37
clan_hunter

I can now see she has broken from her little bravery spell she had going.

I kneel next to her head taking the gun i spin the barrel, i put it against the front of her forehead and pull the trigger.....'click'.... she jumps at the sound with a slight yelp, she is shaking all over.

"Now bitch there are two bullets left in here and four empty chambers, i have just found one empty chamber, there are three empty ones left and two with bulletts, we can see how lucky you are or we can play the game my way"

I move my cock next to her mouth...."now don't make me pull the trigger again sweet thing"
Old 02-20-2007, 07:11 AM   #38
my dark side
Banned

My body still shaking after hearing the click of the gun as it landed on an empty chamber. Unable to beleive that just happened, knowing my defience while he has the gun could inevitably lead to my death, i let out a sign of defeat.

"Please, you dont have to do that. I will co operate" My eyes low and my voice a whisper. My mind still going full speed to think of safe ways to get the gun away from him.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:42 AM   #39
clan_hunter

"Hmmm good" i say "now listen to master", i indicate by pushing the barrel of the gun against her outside leg that i want her to open them, she spreads her legs opening herself to me, i move closer by her head, taking the barrel of the gun i run it gently along the insides of her legs close but not close enought to touch her shaven pussy, she gasps at the feeing as if she is enjoying the senstation, her pussy still glistens wet from being pulled from the bath.

I kneel near her head and taking the barrel of the gun i push it into her pussy about half a inch..."Now bitch i asked you to suck and no biting or using those FUCKING NAILS or i will pull the trigger again and your luck may run out"

as i finish my sentance i push my cock towards her lips.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:56 AM   #40
my dark side
Banned

"Please.... remove it." Sqirming to try and remove the gun from within me. " I will do as you want, please... just dont hurt me. Moving my head back, allowing me to speak without touching his cock.

After i have finished speaking, i slowly move my head closer to his cock again. Looking in his eyes, i can see flickers of joy and control staring back at me through them. Closing my eyes, just before his cock touches my lips " You are not my master and never will be". With my eyes still closed, i wrap my lips around his cock as he lets out a sigh of pleasure.