Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
Khaibit

Khaibit has initial reputation
Question So why do you have a rape fetish?

I was reading Phantom's wikipedia rehash and wondered if anyone wanted to comment. I suppose I fall into the "repressed sexuality" categorically since, when I was younger and first in sex ed, I couldn't bear to think about it and the very thought was repulsive. I found sexual organs to be hideous scars on the otherwise very pleasing human form, and was disgusted by my own pubic hair. Anyone who partook of such activities, I thought, must be filthy and degraded.

The first definition of 'rape' that I heard was from a more worldly schoolmate who told me "it's when a man holds a woman down and takes all her clothes off and kisses her all over." I remember this striking a chord of deliciously secret longing within me. I was also affected when, in high school, I saw my first hentai. It was tentacles for years after that.

As I grew up, learned to masturbate, and became comfortable with my own body, I became aware that only thoughts of forcible intercourse and unwanted touching was able to provoke the desired response. This made me even more uncomfortable about my sexuality, but I hoped that it would stop when I had my first sexual experience. Of course this didn't happen. I didn't even have my first orgasm until two years later, when I was 20. I had to look up techniques on the internet in order to pull it off. I still remember what I was thinking about (and it was horribly, embarassingly nerdy (Sephiroth)) and how happy I was when I finally came after something like an hour of hard work.

I don't have the slightest conscious inhibition about sex anymore, yet these fantasies still haunt me and won't go away. I have almost never had an orgasm without thinking about rape. For a while I tried to train myself by getting worked up about a hot rape, and then stealthily switching fantasies when I was about to come. This did nothing and sometimes stymied my orgasm. Also, sometimes the rapist would say things like "how does it feel to be forced to pleasure a huge cock like all women should, you tight little bitch?" and the victim would respond to this by having an orgasm. This was especially horrifying because for a long time I thought that this meant I really believed women were not human beings.

Every now and then I stop masturbating entirely because payoff was just not worth the dirty way it made me feel. I have gotten better about this over the years and since visiting this board, but I still wish my fantasies would go away. It is something I will never be able to share with my spouse, whom I love more than anything else in the world.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME. The Internet is for sharing so let's hear it.
Khaibit is offline   Reply With Quote