Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default Female Rape Accomplice

I would like to know what you think about this. Many years ago i knew 2 girls back in college. One was extremely good looking... the other was meh. She was a very manipulative woman though such as wanting you to study with her so she could get good grades on the exam. I myself wasn't that smart but was someone who would pass the exam but not by much. Then of course there is the other girl who was gorgeous. We would study together all of us in the library.

Then there was a class where they both took where they were in the same class and i wasn't in it. They would ask me if i had the old copie of that exam b/c i took the class before but i didn't. The thign was that professor used the same exam for every sememster... well similar questions.

The meh girl would always look for ways to try and get a good grade without doing much work. The gorgeous looking girl would study etc but obviously if there was an exam answers, obviously she would take it. I had thought about this idea. Obviously very few ppl if they had the exam questions and answers in their hand, would look at it so they dont have to study etc.

If I had the exam questions and answers, i kinda thought about this idea and would have liked your thoughts on it. I already told them I didn't have the old exams and they were both disappointed. Now both of those girls, they weren't attracted to me at all but i was very attracted to the gorgeous girl.

I thought hey i could give them the exam etc and both of them would be happy and get good grades but obviously i dont get more out of it. I thought... imagine i told the meh looking girl hey i want you to keep a secret and if you could do something for me. I have the exam questions and answers for your test and i want to only give it to you if you do something for me. The thing is the meh girl is pretty selfish and looks out for herself so it might work.
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)

I would tell her i give it to you if we get the gorgeous girl drunk. How would this happen? Well we all study together at the library. But at our college, we had those study rooms where you could have 2-8 students in a room studying so there won't be a noise from the ouside I would tell the meh girl to ask us if we wanted any drinks like starbucks and then we say sure and that girl would go and buy the coffee for us. But what will happen is after she gets the coffee, she would put a pill in that gorgeous girls drink and then we all study. After a while, the gorgeous girl would get very sleepy and lose consciousness and get very tired. This is when i look at the meh girl and give her the cue to leave our study room as its almost time for her to leave and go outside and sit at a table that is near our study room in case any person would be walking by or going near our study room. The thing is when you walk by these study rooms, you can see like very little of what is going on inside. Such as when you walk by these rooms you see some student there but if the students are more inside, you can't really see if the room is occupied. Of course the room is locked as well.

I would have told the meh girl before hand so after that gorgeous girl falls asleep, she leaves and i tell her give me about 20 minutes with her. And if she suspects anyone looking or nearby, to quickly text me. The thing is this would be rare as i would make sure i would be inside the room where someone from the outside cannot see if someone is inside. So I would see she is drunk and sleeping. I would start touching her tits, ass and pussy. I would then unzip my pants and probably get an erection so fast. I then take off her shirt and pants and put her on the table. Start grabbing her breasts and put my cock in her mouth. I would probably ejaculate very fast as i would be so horny. Then i would pound her in her pussy and cum on her stomach. Eventually i would then turn over doggystyle on the desk and pound her doggy. I probably would cum a 3rd time as well. This takes about 10 minutes as well and i would obviously take pictures of it for the memories. I then take tissue and some water to clear her up.

I then text the meh girl give me about 5 minutes to put her clothes back on. I eventually do and this takes about 5 minutes total. As im done with this, the gorgeous girl is still unconscious and well she is where she was earlier lying down on her desk. Then i text the meh girl to come in and then i talk with her for a bit and say thank you very much for helping out. I also tell her to look at the gorgeous girl to see if her clothes are dressed correctly and thus she won't suspect anything. Then after a bit, the gorgeous girl finally wakes up when we both say hey wake up. She of course then wakes up and feels very tired and strained and we both explain to her she just fell asleep and thus me and the other girl just studied. We stay and study for a bit more and we all then leave together. They both had to go to the bathroom while i waited for them and i made sure the goregous girl didn't feel anything was weird and she said she felt a bit tired and sick and then the meh girl said i guess you should get some rest then. Of course after that, i texted that meh girl again thanks and i will give you the exam questions/answers for it and be very happy you will score an A. Of course i wouldn't give this to the gorgeous girl b/c if i did, obviously the meh girl would feet cheated as so i did this for you and now me and the gorgeous girl both get the questions/answers? Obviously she would thought hey you could have given us it without this but obviously I say well what do i get out of this then? So obviously this was to give her something for me to receive something. So that is my reasoning and obvioulsy i told her from the beginning do not let the gorgeous girl get it. Well she can share it but say she got it from someone else if she felt bad for the gorgeous girl.

Then I had the thought of i just fucked her without her knowing at all. And the thing is she probably would not suspect anything as the other girl was with us as well. And the drink is the other girl who got it for us and not me. And the other meh girl, she probably would get very happy with her A for this even at the expense of the gorgeous girl so we both are happy. She got her grade and i got the satisfaction i wanted. Obviously i would never do this in real life but i had thought about this rape fantasy idea. Does anyone here find this rape fantasy to be good? I had never thought about this idea till recently.

Last edited by brutal02; 05-01-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do like the idea of befriending a girl just for the sole purpose of gaining her confidence and then luring her to be raped by my partner, then afterwards I'd like her tied so I could whip her for being intimate with him, a double cruel blow.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:54 AM   #4
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Keep an eye out, I will be doing a series of short stories on this exact topic.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember an episode of Criminal Minds from a year or two ago. A girl is abducted and held in a dungeon somewhere. There's another girl in an adjacent cell who apparently had been there a while. She warns the new arrival about the gangrape that's in store for her. Later on, it turns out that the other girl is actually the ringleader orchestrating the whole thing. I liked the cruel twist of the deception and betrayal.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #6
brutal02

Anyone else opinion on this?
Old 05-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
Jake2355

Jake2355 Level 1 (100+)Jake2355 Level 1 (100+)

I think this is a very hot scenario, and perhaps it can go on like this: perhaps the meh girl has always be jealous of her gorgeous friend. She helps you fuck her friend but take some photos of it, and uses it to blackmail her, so next time she needs some favor from a guy she'll just "rent" her gorgeous friend out to him for it....
Jake2355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
brutal02

Well the meh girl was never jealous of the gorgeous friend. She was just selfish herself for her grades, thats all. She does lot of small talk etc but thats for us helping her with her grades.

Does anyone else think this would be great fantasy idea since obviously im not the one giving her the drink etc and thus me and the meh girl are both there when the gorgeous girl wakes up?

I thought this plan would be very tough for her to notice. Does anyone here think this would ever backfire if she goes to the doctor?
Old 05-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
monkeyman372

monkeyman372 has initial reputation

I would use the info I had on gorgeous girl to blackmail her into becoming my other sex slave. Then I would give meh girl the opportunity to rape and torture gorgeous girl for her betrayal. I like turning my slaves against one another.
monkeyman372 is offline   Reply With Quote