Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)
Default Where do you fantasize the most?

It's my first thread start so I'm sorry if it's kind of lame. I'm preoccupied with what's going on at school tonight. I have some things I have to do which means I can't park close to my building like I usually do. I have to park pretty far away. And I don't get to leave until it's dark.

When that happens, I can get lost in my fantasy, imagining someone or more than one person coming up behind me... grabbing me, hurting me.

I get completely caught up in my imaginings of what they would do to me and by the time I actually get to my car, I'm usually so hot I just have to... take care of things without anyone seeing me and let the fantasy finish out in my head.

So I don't usually allow myself the pleasure of parking far away, but tonight I have to.

Is there a particular situation for any of you that sometimes takes over and forces your fantasies to really take hold?
Jerusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope it doesn't rain tonight; I hate hiding in the bushes for you in the rain. On the other hand, it would make me just more brutal as I attack you. Late, after dark and all alone in the parking lot. You being short makes it perfect in the back seat. One foot pinned under the front seat head rest, the other up and wide and tied to the safety seat harness.

Now back to your question; when I am on the computer is when I fantasize the most.

Tucking the gag and pioeces of rope in my waist band before heading to your campus.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, watching you walk to the car a couple of nights in a row in the dark would establish a very nice pattern for me to stalk you. While establishing that pattern I can see the fantasies really taking hold of me.

I fantasize on the way to and from work. It is a very easy 40 minute commute. No rush hour or anything like that - just a nice drive in the country. Lots of time to fantasize about a lot of things then. Many a day I am sporting a hard on on the way to or from work.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:43 AM   #4
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)

It actually poured down tonight so I was completely soaked by the time I got to my car. It would have been a wet time regardless by then.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:44 AM   #5
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember one of my classes that ended late in the evening and way after dark. It was a cold and snowy night, the flakes were thick and all the cars were totally white. I needed to brush my car off with my hands in order to get into the car to get my snow brush. I was scared not only because I had to drive in the blinding snow but it was taking me forever to clear the thick snow off my car just so I could get in and get the snow brush and scraper and most everyone else had already left!

I was just getting my drivers door cleared off when a man approached me from the rear scaring the hell out of me! Everyone had pretty much left and only one other car was left nearby making me awfully nervous. But then he said . . . "Ummm, thanks for cleaning my car off . . . you do know that's my car, right?

Shhhhhhhhhhoooooooooottttttttttt ! ! ! It was his car! Mine was the lone car left that I had to brush off after the guy left with his car I had totally cleaned off.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
Jerusha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I remember one of my classes that ended late in the evening and way after dark. It was a cold and snowy night, the flakes were thick and all the cars were totally white. I needed to brush my car off with my hands in order to get into the car to get my snow brush. I was scared not only because I had to drive in the blinding snow but it was taking me forever to clear the thick snow off my car just so I could get in and get the snow brush and scraper and most everyone else had already left!

I was just getting my drivers door cleared off when a man approached me from the rear scaring the hell out of me! Everyone had pretty much left and only one other car was left nearby making me awfully nervous. But then he said . . . "Ummm, thanks for cleaning my car off . . . you do know that's my car, right?

Shhhhhhhhhhoooooooooottttttttttt ! ! ! It was his car! Mine was the lone car left that I had to brush off after the guy left with his car I had totally cleaned off.
Wow... that kind of sucks that he didn't offer to help out.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #7
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerusha View Post
Wow... that kind of sucks that he didn't offer to help out.

You got that right, lol.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was at school, I fantasized there, I had a few really hot professors that made it impossible not to.

At work, some of my co-workers are are just rawr.

Watching hockey, I lust after Letang. 'Specially when he's all scruffy. The idea of all the rage that builds during a game and the possible outlets seem endless.

Home, but not so much as I used to. I was celibate semi-by-choice for 4 years, so I to think of something to keep my hands busy.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #9
Forcedfun

Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forcedfun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fantasise mainly at work, like when Im bored.... or my sexy boss is standing in front of me, and I can see the curve of that fabulous ass of hers. I think if any guy has managed to push his cock up that yet, and how she'd squeal and bite her pillow as I slowly eased myself up and in

ahem...so yeah, mainly at work
Forcedfun is offline   Reply With Quote