Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Spring Break Slave Training

(One of my first stories that was requested so I brought it back)

Spring Break Slave Training

The day before Spring Break

Jenny was excited tomorrow was officially the start of spring break and she had already finished all her school work. Sure she had to do some studying, but otherwise she was free to party. She checked herself in the mirror and quietly promised herself that she was not going to get super blitzed like last she did last week. Her figure was quite impressive if she did think so herself. At 19 she was about 5'7 , 198 lbs she had already developed a lovely set of breasts with perky little nipples. A firm tight ass and she had just recently started shaving herself a little down there, so she could wear a bikini. Her hair was a beautiful hazel brown that fell just below her shoulders with lovely green eyes. No' she was going to be careful this time. Last week she had gone out with some of her friends and ended up having one too many. She couldn't remember what happened afterwards. All she knew is that she woke at her friend Shannon's house naked and sticky next to her. The both of them swore not to tell what happened that night. She was just about to go to bed when she received a picture msg from an unlisted number. What she saw shocked her, the message consisted of three pictures. One was of her eyes closed and her tongue on her Shannon's nipple. Another was both of them placed on their sides with their heads between each others legs. The last was the worst the both of them on their backs with a double ended dildo in them. There was a small message under each picture. The first read “We have more,”, the second said “do as we say or everyone sees.” The final stopped her heart cold “For the entire week you are our fuck toy, if you understand reply with an I'm an obedient bitch and I understand.” Her mind raced trying to think of a way out. She received a call from a number that was hidden.
“You got our text?” the voice asked. It sounded cold and sadistic
“Y..yes, who are you?'
“Your new Masters and what are you?' Jenny froze, she knew what they wanted her to say but she couldn't get the words out. “I said what are you? If I ask again some photo's are going to end up on the bulletin board.”
“No, I, I'm your obedient bitch,” she said choking down tears.
“Good, tomorrow you'll meet us in the parking garage of the mall at 3:30pm, we'll send you the directions later. Fail to show, or if we see anyone with you or any police, and the photos will go viral and we'll make sure they are seen by all your family and friends, understand?”
“Yes, I understand” Jenny replied her heart in her throat.
“No, your little bitch understands, say it,” his voice was harsh yet calculating and she had no doubt for a second that he wouldn't do everything he said he would do.
“Your, your little bitch understands,” the phone hung up. Fear had replaced the excitement that Jenny was feeling earlier.

Monday

Jennifer didn't want to do anything she wanted to hide in bed, but she didn't dare. She had received another text instructing her where to go and even how to dress. Basically she could wear whatever she wanted as long as she wore socks. She decided to wear jeans and her black jacket. She chose a normal green t-shirt and and a normal bra and cotton panties. She was going to try and look less enticing as possible. She ate breakfast and tried to concentrate on something else as the clock ticked away the minutes slowly. She received a text at two o clock. It read come alone to the 3rd level and look for a yellow truck. Her skin shivered as she thought about what they were planning on doing to her, she nearly choked when they sent her another photo with her and her friend positioned on there knees butt to butt with a different double ender up their asses and what looked like a penus by their lips. She couldn't remember anything that happened at that party but she was shocked to see such a depraved image of herself. She looked at the clock and erased the image she didn't want the reminder

She arrived at the parking garage at three twenty which gave her ten minutes to go to the 3rd level and look for a yellow pick up truck. She found it and saw two men waiting for her, one had to be in his midthirties wearing brown kakis and a white t-shirt his face was covered by a red beard and a red mane of hair. The other one was wearing all black including a mask that covered everything but his eyes. They watched her hungrily
“Come here bitch,” She whimpered as she approached cautiously
“I have money and...”
“You think we care about your money now be a good little obedient bitch and get your ass over here now!” She started to back up prompting him to hold up his cell phone “Don't make me tell you again,” Tears streamed down her face as she approached the two men.
“Now unzip the jacket” she did as she was told she then felt his hands go over the top of her t-shirt while the hairy one started unzipping her jeans. She started pulling back and she felt the masked man pull her by the elastic on her bra. “Put your hands in your back pockets and leave them there.” he ordered, she sobbed as she felt Red beard reach into her pants and start rubbing her panties. She could feel his fingers out lining her pussy while Mask removed her bra. She was almost relieved when Red beard pulled out his fingers until he pushed her against the truck and started fondling her well developed breasts “Keep your hands it your pockets little bitch” she was told before she could defend herself. She started to cry but did nothing else. “I would love to post these pictures, so don't give me a reason”. Red beard suddenly pulled her away from the truck and just held her petite body against his he cuffed her hand over her mouth. She felt a sharp sudden pain in her back side she turned to see Mask with a riding crop
“Take the jeans off bitch” he said whipping her again, she tried to get away before he could do it again but red just held her to tight. ''Take them off,” he ordered whipping her again, and again. The pain soon got to be too much for her.
'Alright, I'll take them off” she cried
“You try to run and you and your friend will be internet celebrities” Mask warned. Big salty tears poured down Jennifer's face as she took off the tight jeans she was wearing to thwart her black mailers. She inched them down her thin little waist revealing a generic pair of cotton panties. “You stupid cunt, did you really think that by wearing a pair of tight jeans we would be thwarted.” He slapped her hard against the back of the head. “Now open your mouth wide,” she did as she was told as Red beard went to the truck and went inside, Mask grabbed her wrists with one hand and her head with another. Red came out with what looked like a harness, Jennifer started to struggle, and pulled one hand free. “Which picture do you want sent to your parents?” Mask said. Jennifer stopped, fear filled her eyes,
'Please, I.. you' can't it would kill them,”
“Get over her bitch and open your mouth,” she hesitated a bit until she saw Mask playing with his phone.
'Alright you win, just please don't send them” she said returning to them.
'Get on your knees and open your mouth,” she sobbed and did as she was told. She felt the harness forcing her mouth open while a plastic ring left a hole wide enough for eating or for putting something in her mouth, Mask lifted his mask over his mouth and then spat on her face, Red did the same before opening his pants and pulling out the biggest thickest cock she had ever seen. It was at least 14 inches and really thick. The scariest thing of all was Red grabbed her hair and started pushing it towards her mouth while Mask was holding her from behind and reaching into her panties. She felt that she was going to choke to death as the mammoth member entered her throat choking her up. She was struggling so hard to breathe that she didn't notice Mask's fingers against her pussy at first. But she soon became aware of his rubbing fingers as she gagged on the huge cock in her mouth. She felt like her jaw was going to break but Red's grip was to strong. She started to worry is this how they were going to find her body.
“You want that cock out of your mouth,” Mask asked her, she nodded the best she could in reply. “Ok get your pants and panties completely off once they're off then he'll pull out. The chance to escape the pain in her mouth was too much of an opportunity for her and she awkwardly started removing her clothes as much as she could. Red pushed his cock farther down her throat while she grabbed the sides of her cotton panties and removed them as far down her leg as she could stretch. She could Mask still rubbing her clit as she struggled with the panties. She nearly fell which caused Red to go even further down her throat, but she was finally able to work her pants off and she pulled her panties up to her face to show she had done it. Red stopped and pulled out of her sore little jaw she stopped to choke and breathe while Mask gathered up her discarded clothing, somehow while she was attempting to get everything she was left with only everything on above the waist and her bra was already un latched. “Very good Jennifer now ask the nice man if you can ride his big fat cock.” Her eyes shot wide open, she had seen up close and personal just how big the guy was and she didn't want him inside her as well. Mask grabbed her by the throat, “I don't think you get it, we have the pictures we will post them.”
“Please don't she pleaded, through the harness that was keeping her mouth open. The masked man produced a riding crop and whipped her thigh.
“Say it you stupid bitch,” tears came from her eyes as she looked at the welt on her her leg.
“C..can I ..p..please ride yo..your big thick cock sir,” she said the best she could through the harness. Mask struck her again.
“Get on his dick,” he ordered as Red went to the cab of the truck and set the door down. Jennifer cried as she crawled in the back and put her legs over him and started to lower herself onto to him. It felt like she was trying to shove a fleshy baseball bat in her pussy. She had to swivel on it and take it in a little bit at a time
“I'm trying she whimpered through the harness. She continued to cry as he rubbed the spit in her face. He then pulled her hair and went close to her ear beg him to fuck you he hissed at her.
“Please fuck me,” she screamed, Red pulled her down further on his throbbing member.
“Fuck,” Red blurted out while Jennifer screamed out in pain.
“Say you're a bitch in heat,” Mask said spitting on her face. Jennifer felt she was going to be split in two. She had a couple of boyfriends before but none of them came close to Red's length and girth. “Well say it,” Mask's screaming brought her back to her senses.
“I'm a bitch in heat,” she yelled out.
“Again,” Mask said continuing to spit in her face. “Beg him to fuck you like a bitch in heat,” She looked around hoping someone would come and stop them.
The pain didn't register until after he slapped her but the message was clear.
“Please fuck my like.. a bitch in heat” she wanted to scream for help, maybe someone would hear her the parkade was crowded and this spot wasn't too isolated.
“I'm going to cum” Red blurted out and slowly pushed Jennifer off, removing himself from her throbbing fuck hole. She sobbed in pain and wanted to fall over but the Masked man held her up as Red jerked off all over her face. Jennifer found herself covered in his salty goo.
“Good now we're going to play a game little slut” Mask said to her. Mask approached her slapping her face. “Now I'm going to throat fuck you. The longer it takes me to cum, the longer you'll be on display on the back of my truck. Now get on your knees and prepare to please your Master,” Jennifer was sore and tired and didn't want to do anymore, her Master, however had other plans “Do it or..” he held the cell phone with the compromising photos and she knew she was beaten, She kneeled in front of him and waited for him to enter her mouth. Mask did not keep her waiting as he throat fucked her with his eight inches. Her jaw ached as the harness held it open. The masked man kept pumping her face to Jennifer was getting desperate she tried to help him by rolling her tongue around the head of his cock. He started pumping faster it was all the petite girl could do not to choke. She started getting more desperate and started licking his cock. She thought she felt it getting bigger until finally she felt it getting bigger until finally she felt his man seed flowing down her gullet. “Swallow it all you dirty little bitch,” she did her best to obey, swallowing he finally pulled out and she started to gag. “How long did she take,” Masked another Red.
“Twenty minutes, eight seconds,” the other black mailer replied.
“She's going to have to learn to do better get the board,” Red nodded and pulled out what looked like an L made with two wooden planks. Jennifer looked at the apparatus and was disturbed that in the middle was a small spade shape like item made of rubber. She watched as they loaded the L into the cab of the truck, on closer inspection she also noticed that the cab had a pair of manacles in the back.
“Get in the cab” Mask ordered, she whimpered but was too scared to disobey anymore and she climbed into the back of the truck. The two men got into the cab with her. She watched as Red took a small tube from his pocket.
“Hold out your hands and lube it up” She snapped her hands back
“It will be worse for your ass if you don't” Mask told her. She sobbed standing in fright not moving. Mask pushed her down so she could see the rubber spade. “Now you see that? It's going in your ass, you don't want to use lube fine, get your mouth on it get it nice and slick with your saliva.” She sobbed as best as she could with the harness on and saw they were merciless, she started to sob and she did her best to get the rubber spade in her mouth. She at it and tears filled her eyes. There was no way she could get that in her ass. She licked the tip with as much tounge as she could and drooled all over it. She wanted as less pain as possible. She felt a foot on the back of her head pushing her further, “That's right little bitch, get it nice and wet,”
She felt she had been sucking it for hours but it probably had only been ten minutes until Mask took his foot off her . “Now sit on it facing me and it better end up in your ass. She nodded the fear showing in her eyes. She did her best to get the pink rubber thing in her ass hole.
“I...I can't do it” She tried to say around the harness. She felt a sharp blow across the face.
“Useless cunt, Mask her the spade while Red pushed her down on it. The pain cut burned in her as she felt the toy rubbing into her ass. The lubrication only helped a little as the toy eventually ended in her ass. The pain was so great that she didn't feel Red grab her arms and raise them or Mask chain her feet apart. Red put her hands behind the back of the board and tied them tied. Her legs were spread showing her naked body. She cried as Mask took pictures then the both of them jumped out of cab and started up the truck.
To her shame they started driving out of the parking lot with her in full view the bumps and jostles of the cab affecting the way the toy rub against her ass. They pulled out the parkade and into open traffic. Her eyes widened as some people honked their horns, others made cat calls. She wanted to call for help but the harness prevented her from doing so. No more, please no more she thought as her black mailers stopped at a red light, her ass was bleeding as the toy dug more into it every time there was a bump on the road. They turned onto another street, she lost track how long they were driving the pain and the shame keeping her from keeping track. Finally the truck stopped in a parking lot in an unfamiliar neighbourhood. Her captors got into the cab and looked at the exhausted crying girl.
“This is only day one sweetie, we'll be sending you more instructions later for tomorrow and if you don't want those pictures posted your going to obey aren't you. He removed the harness and just stared at her.
Y.. yes sir,” she stammered as Red untied her and helped her off the board. They threw her clothes and bag on the side walk and drove off. Jennifer quickly got dressed before anyone could see her. She wanted to call the cops, but what would she tell them. She didn't really get a good look at them and if she didn't obey everyone would see those pictures of her. She sobbed as she went into the nearest grocery store to ask directions and get fare for the bus home.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tuesday

What once would have been a happy time for Jennifer quickly became one of fear and dread. She couldn't remember how it happened but she knew that she didn't want the photos of that party seen. She had received her instructions. She had to wear short shorts and no panties, everything else was fine. Her instructions were to meet at the school parking garage at 2:00pm. She wondered what she was going to be forced to do next to appease her blackmailing oppressors. She put on her shortest shorts and had some breakfast. She talked to some friends who were oblivious to what she was going through. She wanted to cry when one of them mentioned party. She watched the clock it was time for her to go.
She arrived at the garage to see Oswald the sleazy fat bus driver slash mechanic waiting for her. He motioned for her to get on the bus. She was afraid and disgusted that she was going to have to let him touch her. She was glad that she decided to wear the hoodie but the short shorts she was wearing was making her self conscious, especially in front of the bus driver who watched her ass as she stepped on the bus. She saw Mask sitting there comfortably in his gloved hand was the harness.
“Do you want to wear this?” he asked. Jennifer shook her head. “Than little harlot I suggest you let us see that bra,” Jennifer cried at the idea of letting Oswald see her naked tits but she hated the harness even more. She quickly removed her hoodie and t-shirt and allowed Oswald a better look .She heard a scuffling noise behind her, and cried out as Mask removed her bra leaving her breasts exposed to Oswald “Now swallow his tongue.”
What!, no I wont...” before she could protest more Mask grabbed her hair and showed her the photos he had on his phone
“Obey my orders Harlot,” Jennifer cried but complied and allowed Oswald to kiss her in a disgusting french kiss. She pulled back in disgust, Oswald grabbed her arms and bit into her shoulder causing her to scream out in pain. Before she could do anymore however, she felt the harness slipped around her mouth again. It was tied around even tighter than before. She felt Oswald behind her pulling down her shorts. She was about to resist when Mask grabbed her ears. “Bend over Harlot, he has a surprise for you, Do it!” The intensity in his eyes and his voice told her she better obey. She bent over and could feel her shorts being peeled off her ass. She stifled a sob until she felt something pressing against her ass going in to her sphincter. It was a rubbery feeling she was too familer with. She cried out as flash backs of the truck filled her head. “Now I want to hear you say, I'm a slutty harlot” She felt the rubber plug being pushed up her ass, causing her pain.
“I'm a slutty harlot” she screamed around the harness. Mask smacked her face while Oswald played with the plug. She felt herself being stripped down to her socks and plug being pushed back and forth in her ass. “Now when I remove this harness you will beg Mr. Bus driver to lick your cunt do you understand?” Jennifer nodded her head willing to do anything to get the harness off. Mask unbuckled it and took the harness off her mouth.
“Please, Mr. Bus driver, lick my cunt,” Oswald grinned and removed the plug from Jennifer's ass. He then pushed her on the seat so her back was to the window and her legs were hanging on the side of the seat. She cringed as she felt Oswald's breath between her legs. She felt his tongue trace the outer ridges of her pussy slowly lapping at her pussy. He folded his tongue and started pushing it in her. Her breathing got heavier as she felt the wetness start. Her shame started to grow as she found herself enjoying the work that Oswald was doing between. She monaed accidently which prompted Oswald to go deeper with his tounge.
“You're liking that aren't you, you little Harlot,” Mask continued to smack her as he asked the shameful question. She moaned again and gasped the combination of the pleasure below her and the pain above her getting very difficult to control. She felt humiliated as her body refused to let her close her legs or even hold in her juices. It got worse as Oswald inserted two fingers into her pussy and kept pumping his fingers into her wet honey box. Mask kept slapping her keeping her body constantly confused. Mask grabbed the butt plug. Get on your hands and knees little Harlot,” She was anxious to get Oswald to stop so she complied. “Now get that ass in the air,” she sobbed as she could guess what would happen next but feared Mask to much to resist. Oswald took the plug and shoved it back in her ass. “Now get on the seat with your ass by the window, fuck yourself with it while pleasing me with your tits and Oswald with your hand.” She looked at Mask but said nothing as she let him squeeze her tits around his cock and started pumping. She grabbed Oswald seven inches and started stroking she worked as hard as she could wanting both men to cum so this day would finally be over. Jennifer cried as the plug started to go from painful to pleasurable sensation. She could feel their cocks getting harder but she also herself getting close to cumming. “No I don't want to do this, stop feeling this way,” she mentally scolded herself but to no avail the anal stimulation mixed with the strong musk coming from the two men was too much and she screamed just as Mask's ejaculate shot all over her face. She looked up to see Oswald beating his meat above her, finally he shot a load down her throat which she swallowed knowing Mask would order it. Mask removed her harness and the both of them just walked off the school bus leaving Jennifer a cum covered mess with the plug still up her ass wondering why she came.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Wednesday

She received a text at five in the morning that read, “be at the movie theater for your open video debut as a horny nympho and bring the plug” Her face went red as she remembered walking a couple of blocks before finding a private area where she could take it out.
“No more,” she cried “please no more,” the instructions told her to meet them a block from her place so they can get her ready. She was almost willing to let the pictures get posted, but then she remembered who would end up seeing them, her friends, family and her friends family. No it was better to just tough it out for the week. She finished off her breakfast and went to the meeting place. Jennifer saw the same yellow pick up truck from her first day. She wanted to run away but Red and some other guys saw her. They leered at her. She started to walk over to them they stopped her.
`You can`t go to your debut dressed like that.``
``What do you mean?`` They looked her over
“You need to change.” He told her. “Get naked while we get your suit ready for you.”
“But, but here?” She looked around. She had no choice. Her skin almost glowed red as she took off the shorts exposing her ass. Her skin almost glowed red as she took the shorts off exposing her bare ass. She continued to undress removing the hoodie she decided to wear as well as her pink t-shirt and bra. She stood there naked for a minute, exposed while they leered at her. Finally after what seemed like forever to her they pulled out her costume. It was a black leather vest with two holes cut out where her breasts would be, it came with matching thong with a hole cut in the crotch and and above so both her fuck holes would be exposed.
“I please …no” her body was glowing red with shame. Red pulled out a rolled out poster. It was an enlarged photo of her and her friend with a double ended dildo in their ass pumping each other. Jennifer cringed as she put on the slutty costume
“Now to add your accessories, get on your hands and knees and turn around ass in the air,”
“Why?” she was answered with a slap to the face that left a red palm shaped mark on her face.
“Don't ask questions nympho, just behave,” Jennifer cried as she got down on all fours and stuck her ass in the air. She felt two of them go by her legs and hook something long and cold between her legs prying them apart. She then saw the harness and started to panic.
“Open wide honey, or we put some of these all over town. Jenny was mortified by the idea. She opened her mouth while tears poured from her eyes and accepted the harness in her mouth. She once again felt the hated plastic prying her jaw open she hated it. Her shame and embarrassment increased as she felt the cold steel attachment on her legs keeping them wide open. She then felt something press against her spincster it was a familiar rubbery feeling and she knew it was the make shift tail that she was forced to wear yesterday. She whimpered to herself as a leather belt with a combo lock was attached to her waist tying the plug into her.
“Now you’re ready,” Red told her picking up her frame and placing it into the cab of the truck. They revealed to her a makeshift stock attached to a collapsible pole in the truck. They forced her to stick her head inside so she was under a painted arrow with the word slut above it. She felt the plug in her ass rattle as her body was exposed. She felt utterly humiliated as she heard the honking of cars and hooting of drivers. The ride seemed to go on forever Jennifer with her ass exposed the tail sticking out of it. When finally the truck pulled into the mall parking lot. They unchained her from the bench and helped her off the truck. Then she was forced to crawl to the back entrance of the movie theatre. She was horrified to learn that a whole fraternity was waiting for her as she crawled for 15 minutes naked in the parking lot. She saw all the leers and disapproving glances as she was led to her debut. When the theatre door opened she saw herself naked on the big screen, lying naked on a bed passed out while someone was rubbing their cocks on her face and lips. The camera panned as her friend Sarah was dragged over and her head positioned between her legs. Her friend then started lapping at her cunt while a camera provided an extreme close up. She couldn’t believe that Sarah would betray her like this. She looked closer and saw something seemed a little off though. She couldn’t say it out loud but she was starting to get the feeling that the film had been altered somehow. She looked and saw Oswald and Mask were there watching her friend rape her. She felt someone tugging on her tail as Oswald arrived and removed her harness. She looked up pleadingly at the bus driver for help. He just smiled sadistically at her. She then felt the sensation of a wet tongue licking her pussy. She felt a pair of hands undoing her vest as Red kneeled unlock the bar between her legs. Jennifer wanted to run but their were at least fifteen men in that theatre, all who had access to the film footage which changed revealing the day she met Red and Mask in the parking lot. They had her and they knew it. Her tail was removed making an audible popping noise. She then felt Red's hands cupping over her face while Mask mauled her tits he shoved his tongue down her throat.
“Alright everyone , lets give the nympho a chance to strip down for us,” Jennifer cried as they backed off and started chanting for her to strip. Jennifer cried as they backed off and started chanting for her to strip. “Just think guys if she doesn't we can share all these movies,” Jennifer held her head down in defeat and took off her shorts. Mask walked up to her with a bowl with several pieces of paper in it.
“Eight of these guys are regulars at a secret porn theatre, you are going to draw a piece of paper for each of them and read it out loud,” Jennifer's hands shook as she reached for the eight pieces of paper. A young male stepped up a geeky looking type with short red hair
“Take your cock and... no, please, no more.”
“Say it cunt” Jennifer looked down at the caught her breath then looked at the first one.
“Take your cock and shove it up my asshole.” she said with little resistance or conviction. She knew that she had no choice but to take it. She felt the familer sharp pain of her asshole being filled. She had eight lottery winners and that wasn't counting Mask and his friends. She closed her eyes and looked at number two she reached into the bowl.
“Jerk off and cum all over my face,” the second winner a hairy pervert started jerking off in front of her. Jennifer lost all sense of time as the young man continued to slam her, the bowl was brought to her again. She reached in and pulled out another note. “If, if you cum on the floor, I'll lick it up like a dog,” This seemed to appeal to the young male as the second shot his load on her face. She reached into the bowl again. “Someone give me a cock to suck,” she said in a broken tone of voice. Regular number four obliged her as the pain in her ass from number one's cock was turning into a more pleasant sensation. The cock in her mouth was also pulsing and she prepared herself to swallow all his cum as that was no doubt what they were going to force her to do.
“Oh yeah honey I'm cumming,” she heard the man behind her say, “what a cute little ass, I'm about to fucken explode. Tears dripped down her eyes as the man shot his semen in her ass hole. The bowl was raised and the man in her mouth removed his member so she could read out another instruction. “Shove a cock in my dirty asshole” she read like a sleep walker. She wanted it over and figured that cooperation was her best bet for a quick finish. She went back to sucking the guy in front her while number five came up behind her. She could tell that he was bigger right away and did her best to keep her mouth open as the man behind her started pushing his cock in her. After what seemed like forever the man came on the floor.
“Lick it up cunt,” a tear rolled down her face as she realized she had no choice. She put her tongue on the floor and started lapping up cum like a cat.
“Hurry up” he heard the man fucking her ass grunt. He let loose a loud lingering groan as she felt hot cum fill her ass hole. The bowl was put in front of her.
“Move it nympho” She saw no trace of mercy in Mask's eyes so she reached into the bowl.
“Ram a cock in my slutty asshole,” she told the crowd. The bowl was put in front of her.
“Three more nympho” She reached into the bowl trying to hide her tears.
“I'm a cum hungry slut, give me a cock to suck, I..I love the taste of cock, I suck 14 a day.
“Better give her two,” Mask said as they laughed.
“Lick my pussy like my uncle used to,” She cried as a bigger man rammed his cock in her ass as another took position underneath her and started licking her pussy. Two cocks were slapping her cheeks and she opened her mouth to accept them one after the other. One of them was at least 11 inches and was constantly choking her. The new one in her ass felt bigger She was ashamed as the pain in her ass turned itself into pleasure and she felt herself wiggling trying to get more of a sensation. The two in front of her smiled.
“Open wide bitch” she complied seeing no point in fighting any more she felt the both of them shove the heads of their cocks in her mouth. Her jaw ached as the two men forced her to suck them both. She screamed with the cocks in her mouth as she started to cum hard, seeing her submit caused the two in her mouth to cum almost at the same time. Everyone pulled away from her the cum drooling out of her mouth as the others started stroking their cocks over her.
“Now its our turn,” Mask said.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Wednesday 2

“No please, I'm tired” one of them smacked her ass.
“Nympho's don't get tired, Nympho's service every cock until they cum”. Mask pulled out his followed by a long haired surfer type. Jennifer looked down and was almost ready to scream. Mask's cock stopped her though as she started looking around like a scared rabbit. She felt a pair of fingers go into her pussy, and then she felt the familer sensation of Red's cock going in her ass. He gave Mask the signal and Mask pulled out of her mouth just as Red rammed as much as he could into her. She screamed in pain as Red kept slamming his huge cock in her ass. Finally he pulled out and the surfer put his cock between her tits and ordered her to hold them together so he could tit fuck her. She cried but stopped offering resistance as Red and the started groping her body she felt tongues and hands all over her tits and pussy. They pulled away and directed her attention towards a bald guy guy in his mid thirties stroking his cock. “Well what are you waiting for?” Mask asked her.
“Wh.. what does he want me to do?” she asked. She thought for sure she saw a glint of pleasure in Mask's eyes.
“Ride my cock with that pretty little pussy.” she sighed as she got on top of the 8inch pole in front of her. She turned to face the rest of them sensing that Mask wanted her to service him, without being told she wrapped her tits around his cock. Tears of humiliation streaked down her face as she was felt up while riding up and down on his cock while Mask shoved his cock up and down between her tits. “Now lie on the ground and arch your back forward. She did as she was told and laid down arching her back forwards. The surfer guy and Oswald kneeled so their cocks were at either side of her face. They soon decided that it was a lot more fun for her to ride them. Red plowed into her again, she screamed begging for them to stop. But it didn’t she had to continue riding their cocks while using her tits to please them. Jennifer held back pointless tears as she found herself covered in semen as the men took her again and again. Finally they were finished with her for the day. Mask looked down at the sobbing figure lying on the ground covered in white flakes. Red bent down and grabbed her by the hair.
“You're going to be my slave tomorrow and I don't want to hear any whimpering or whining from you. You will go where I want, use what I want and fuck who I want. Do you understand slave?” she whimpered and nodded.
“I said do you understand slave?” he asked this time slapping her face.
“Yes,”
“Yes what? Yes what slave,” he asked pulling her to her knees.
“Yes Master,” she cried.
“Good, you little cunt, I have someone whose been dying to meat you,” he told her. To add to her humiliation Jenny was allowed to clean up but only in the floor sink in the janitorial closet. This was made even harder as the men stood outside the door jerking off and every time one felt the urge to blow his load it was on her. Finally the last of them emptied on her. The young girl cried as she did her best to get herself under the faucet to wash the cum out of her hair. The final humiliation was when Red threw her clothes in the sink with her. She could see that they were clearly used as cum rags by the ones that couldn't reach her in time. She tried to wash them the best she could. When she finally came out of the closet she was soaked, her desperate attempt at cleaning up made her look like a water logged mess.
Finally it was over and they did provide her with one small mercy they let her ride in back of the cab unmolested to the parking lot where she was picked up.
“Now remember, unless we tell you otherwise no more whining or arguing every time you show resistance we have pictures, videos and posters, and one of them will get exposed somehow. Do you understand nympho slave?
“Yes,” she looked at the ground defeated.
“Yes what?
“Yes Master, I won't fight anymore,” Bea quickly returned home and showered washing all the spunk of her and her clothes.

Thursday

Jennifer tried to forget about Wed, she went through the motions of hanging with her friends, Having fun etc, she didn't want anyone knowing what she had been through. She had finally fallen asleep around midnight. She had over compensated with her friends trying to hide the fact that she spent the better part of the morning being gang raped. She had a nightmare about her family watching the video, it was interrupted by the sound of her dial tone going off at 4:20 am. She cringed as she read the text message
“Come out bare assed.” she was about to reply and beg them for mercy when she recalled Red telling her that she was no longer allowed to resist or whine. She looked around her room and settled for her big sleeved hoodie, a t-shirt and her bra, pink socks and before she left she stuffed a pair of black short shorts in her sleeve. She walked down stairs took a deep breath and removed her pajama bottoms and panties and placed them in a laundry hamper in the bathroom. She looked outside and saw the fa miler yellow pick up truck. She stepped outside and hid her keys underneath a loose stone by the front step.
Her blackmailer was waiting, he opened the driver side door and she was relieved that she didn't have to ride in the cab of the truck. It wasn't Red but a Hispanic young male in his mid twenties. He looked her over and sneered as she sat on the towel placed for her.
“You don't speak unless spoken to, you will not cry or beg unless told to and you will answer all commands with yes sir,”
“Yes sir,” Jennifer replied. She was struggling to hold back her tears.
“We are going to see my uncle he has a special condition that keeps him from having sex like regular men, he has an enormous dick.” He said no more afterwards they drove into the rough side of the city, Jennifer saw a group of men sitting on the steps of an old building, but they drove past. Finally they stopped at a bar. The man motioned for Jennifer to get out, she obeyed afraid of what would happen if she didn't. He came out with a dog collar and chain. “Put this on, you will act like my slave and not talk back when we get in there you will tell my uncle that you heard about his enormous cock and would like to see it,” She snapped the collar on and her new Master pulled her by the chain into the bar. “You will answer any questions on what you want done with yes please and then repeat where you want it,” The bar was empty except for his uncle a 5'8 Hispanic with a small pot belly and a crew cut, he watched with lustful eyes as the bare assed beauty was presented to him.
“Sir, I heard about your enormous cock, may I see it please,” she said almost robotically. She was doing her best not to cry, so she tried to put as much emotional distance as possible. The uncle smiled and fumbled with his pants before pulling out his cock. It must have been at least eighteen inches and was only a couple of feet from touching the floor.
“Yeah, chica you want Ramoan's cock up your ass don't you?” She started at the monster in front of her but knew that she wasn't allowed to hesitate at all.
“Y,yes please, I want that cock shoved up my ass,” She was dragged over to the bar.
“Best put your hands on the bar chica, this will probably hurt,” Jennifer nodded and grabbed the bar. The nephew spat on his fingers and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. Jenny breathed heavily preparing for the eventually of pain that was right behind her rubbing against her ass. Then without warning it felt like someone shoved a baseball bat up her ass as the uncle shoved a quarter of his cock in her ass. She screamed out loud as she felt the pile driver going in and out of her ass. “Is there a problem chica?” She looked over at the man across from her holding the leash.
“No sir, you're just so big, can you go just a little slower.” the uncle smiled it was one of the first times that a girl hadn't whined or begged for him to stop, even the local whores wouldn't do business with him anymore. He slowed his pace and even worked a little bit more in. Jennifer closed her eyes the pain was unbearable but she gritted her teeth.
“Is that better?” he asked slowly inching his dick in her.
“Yes, thank you sir,” she breathed out she looked over at the leash Master who seemed pleased with her performance. Uncle grabbed her head and pulled her up for an awkward kiss while inching even more into her
“I think you just need a little bit of Uncle Ramoan's special pepper,” as he spoke the nephew handed him her chain as he pushed more into her.
“Ah... it feels good sir,” Jennifer said correcting herself as her asshole was slowly destroyed. She then felt him rubbing something on her body, some sort of powder was being rubbed on her pussy and ass. She was in a lot of pain but she was still worried what they were doing to her. Then her skin started to feel hot.
“Just a little aphrodisiac, something that will stimulate you and help keep you in the mood.” Her body was going flush she was feeling hotter and was happy when the nephew started unzipping her hoodie. She didn't care what they thought as she helped him removed the hoodie, her pussy was starting to get wet, her body slowly betraying her. “Do you want me to fuck that little pussy chica?” To her surprise she did, her pussy was getting hot with need.
“Yes Master,” she said before she even knew she was going to say it. She heard a loud fleshy pop as the cock came out of her ass, she felt the huge instrument rubbing against her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as Ramoan slowly worked his way into her pussy. He slowly went back and forth fucking her, a mixture of pleasure and pain filled her body as the mammoth cock plunged in her. She didn't resist she needed release or she was going to go insane.
“I take a long time to cum chica, that's why I don't get much sex,” he slammed into her and her mind was just in a haze of lust, the nephew put some of the pepper on his finger and put it by her lips, unable to keep control, she opened her mouth and felt the pepper placed on her tounge. “Master your cock feels so good,” she moaned and on that cue the uncle pulled out.
“Get on your knees little slave,” Jennifer was lost in a haze of narcotic based lust and she dropped to her knees, she looked up to see not just the uncle's cock but the nephew's as well.
“Well what are you waiting for,” the nephew pulling on her collar. She slowly opened her mouth and started sucking on his cock, he wasn't as big as his uncle but he still was nicely sized. She was surprised to find she was actually feeling some pleasure and excitement as she sucked his throbbing member, then without any coaxing she started licking his uncles cock which was covered in her juices. Both men gasped as the girl went back and forth between them then she heard a familer third gasp.
“Jennifer,” the girl looked up to see her friend dressed in a cheap looking school girl outfit.
“Shannon,” The uncle smiled and pulled Shannon towards them, the girl looked scared but Jennifer could guess that she was also part of this perverted little game, the nephew moaned as did she as he shot a load all over her face. Jennifer turned to see her uneasy friend wearing a catholic school jacket but nothing else covering her breasts,
“Would you like me to fuck your ass some more chica?” She felt ashamed because despite the fact her friend was watching there was only one thing she could thing to say with the pepper still affecting her body.
“Yes Master, fuck my slutty little ass please,” She stood and walked over to the bar and stuck her ass out, she moaned as he rubbed his cock against her ass.
“And don't you think it would be nice to have your friend taste those nice cotton panties,” he asked Shannon. Jennifer didn't know what happened to her friend in the past couple of days since they never discussed the videos but whatever it was it obviously broke her as she went to the bar and exposed her white cotton panties. Jennifer was transfixed as the uncle started to shove her face under the schoolgirl skirt. Finally she started to lick her friends panties.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Thursday pt 2

She lapped her tongue against them slowly only stopping to remove her t-shirt without asking. Her tits still suspended by her bra while uncle Ramone kept fucking her ass.
“Don't get jealous Shannon,” Uncle Ramoan will get to your ass next,”
“Oooh, Master I'm cumming,” Jennifer moaned and before anyone could say anything she came hard on his cock. He pulled out and looked at the girl and shook his head.
“Did you have permission to cum slave?” She was about to stop licking Shannon's panties until she realized he didn't tell her to stop. Her tongue had already made a huge wet spot, but only of saliva, if Shannon was getting aroused she wasn't showing it. “Shannon I want you to clean out her ass, like you do mine,” The pepper was driving her body crazy. “Shannon lick her asshole,” the uncle ordered sounding a little more firm, Jennifer heard a small sob before feeling a wet sensation in her asshole. It was slippery and her body was on fire it felt strangely good so good she ignored her friends sobs and shook her ass enjoying the sensation. “Good Shannon, now come her and clean your friends juices of your Master's cock. Jennifer turned to see Shannon get on her knees and started to suck the huge cock in front of her. Her mouth had clearly more practice with his huge member as she licked and sucked him off. The huge man helped her up and bent her over. “Jennifer, Shannon has lovely tits wouldn't you say?”
“Yes Master,”
“Why don't you touch them,” Jennifer nodded and started to fondle Shannon's tits, her friend looked at her with defeated eyes and nodded as the Uncle took down Shannon's skirt. Then Jennifer started making out with her while groping her. Her tongue slid in Shannon's mouth and started to roll all the while she gently flicked at her friends nipples. Shannon didn't dare resist but she couldn't help but wonder if it was the drug that was now making Jennifer act this way. Jenny moaned as her friend groped her tits as they made out. She could see uncle removing her shirt, the pepper turning her fear into arousal.
“Both of you get up on the bar and spread your legs,” Both girls obeyed but Shannon seemed more hesitant. Jennifer however was ready and willing to receive his cock. Shannon watched with horror and shame as she masturbated watching uncle penetrating her friend. Jennifer could feel his big cock in her pussy. She heard a gasp and could see Shannon playing with herself while watching her get fucked. She was glad that she was so wet even so uncle was only able to get half way in her, she started to wish she could handle more. She turned to see Shannon with two fingers in her pussy moaning like crazy. She wondered how many times had she been exposed to uncle, feeling his cock in her pussy with the pepper driving her crazy. After a while she started grinding trying to get more in but uncle stopped.
“Shannon get over her and lick your friend's pussy while I fuck your cute little asshole,” Shannon just nodded and buried her head between her friend's legs and started licking at her clit. The pepper mixed with Shannon's tongue was almost more than Jennifer could bear. She watched as her ass was filled by uncle's cock. Getting her pussy licked by her friend was a unique experience to say the least, they had known each other for seven years and never once did she think of her in this way. Her tongue rubbed against Jennifer's labia and what made it even harder to contain an orgasm was the moans that Shannon was giving as her ass was fucked by uncle, they were giving a unique vibration sensation through her pussy. No I can't be enjoying this, Jennifer thought as ripples of pleasure started to build up in her. The nephew whispered in Jennifer's ear.
“The film you saw earlier, those were camera tricks, photo shop. But this, you little slut this is the real thing.” Despite the revelation she couldn't ask him to stop it felt too intense and she despite the fact that she was being filmed she was going to cum on her friend's tongue. “Now tomorrow you are going to go to the docks and entertain the workers,”
“Yes,” she said tears of shame streaming down her face.
'You're going to see them with your pussy and ass exposed,”
“Yes, I'll keep my ass and pussy open to them,” Jennifer whimpered.
“You're going to be a good little slut for the boys right,” he made it sound more like a statement then a question.
“Yes!” Jennifer sobbed her juices running down her legs as she orgasm ed in friends face. “I'll be a good little slut,” she cried out. She was surprised to feel Shannon's tongue lapping up the juices on her legs. She couldn't take it anymore and she came again, Hector's insults made her cum again. He grabbed the vial of black pepper and sprinkled it on Shannon's tongue. He stroked his cock in front of Jennifer who instinctively stuck her tongue out. He then sprinkled it on her tounge as well while uncle continued slamming into Shannon. The pepper set her tongue on fire
“You girls need something salty to put out the pepper,” Hector told them. He then came all over Jennifer he covered her with spots all over her face, neck, chest and legs.
“There’s your salty snack,” Hector told Shannon. The girl looked at him and then nodded and began crawling over to Jennifer and licked his cum off her neck. Uncle made sure his cock wasn’t neglected to long and put in Jennifer’s mouth. The young lady stretched her mouth trying to take as much as possible, her tongue burned and she needed something to put out the burning. She felt her friend’s tongue on her face and she understood why she was getting her face licked. She wanted the salty liquid to put out the fire in her mouth. She felt a tongue brush against her nipple. She was being licked clean by her friend which stimulated her even more. Uncle’s cock began to throb and Jennifer sucked some more. Shannon started helping her, licking at his shaft and balls. He groaned
“Going to cum get on your knees,” he pulled out and shot a huge load all over Shannon. Her face, tits and neck were covered in uncle yogurt. Jennifer looked at her friend covered in cum and smiled as she licked her friend’s neck. The semen cooled her tongue and Jennifer started feeling content as the girls took turns licking the cum of each other. She started to wonder maybe she was a slut, as she was no longer worried about being gang raped tomorrow.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Friday

Jennifer woke up ashamed of how she felt the day before. Even after she left uncles she was still aroused as the pepper still lasted. It turned she literally had to get it out of her system so she spent the rest of the day masturbating and fucking her boyfriend. She even did some new things with him and hinted trying a threesome with Shannon. That made her feel worse, she was doing all these crazy sexual things behind his back and she was afraid that she was actually starting to enjoy herself. She looked at the clock a sense of dread filled her as she knew her ride was waiting for her. She also knew that was best for her to obey. So when she met Red in the pick up truck and he drove her to the docks she didn't resist when he put on her collar and ordered her to get bare assed. Red gave her a white T-shirt with the work slut on it and then attached a chain to her collar. She was walked down the docks and spotted by the workers. She continued walking wherever Red lead her fearful of the video and the pepper and any other methods to control her, she felt robbed of her will to resist. She was led to a group of seven worker and she thought she could recognize Mask's cold stare.
Why don't you show us what a slut you are,” She started to slip off her t-shirt. The men watched and massaged their groins as she exposed her bra, one of them place her hands on his zipper.
“Tell him you want to see his cock,”
“I want to see your cock,” she replied, she started to unzip him feeling the throb through his underwear. Another one started groping her bra. She moaned not wanting to risk insulting any of them.
“Bend over,” she heard Hector say. She shuddered a bit but did as she was told. She heard the sound of someone spitting then she felt something cold and wet go in her ass. She didn't resist she decided it was better to pretend to be a slut then risk one of them using the pepper and turning her into one for real.
“Don't be rude slut ask these gentleman how you can relieve their stress
“I... I'm sorry, is there anyway I can help you gentlemen with your stress. In response she felt cocks placed in her hands, two were pointing in front of her face. She felt a cock working in her ass. She did her best not to bite down on the cock in her mouth, so instead she rolled her tongue and heard a moan. She was doing her best to please them. Three more days she thought to herself as she worked hard to please the meat in her mouth and the flesh pole in her ass. She stroked as fast as she could doing her best to please them. She felt Hector pushing deep into her and allowed it by grinding her hips against his cock. She started to scare herself as she seemed to be able to suck deeper and deeper. Her ass was able to handle Hector's huge cock and barely felt any pain, she moaned as another one started rubbing her pussy. I moaned, no I don't want this, I, oh god, I, I'm getting wet, “Oooh” she moaned again as two fingers found their way into her pussy. As she moaned she found herself stroking and sucking faster. No it's just the faster they cum, the sooner I'm done. She soon started using those words as her mantra, she felt lips sucking on her nipples and then another tongue quickly flicking at her pussy. She felt the tongue go deeper in her pussy and another moan escaped her lips as the men ravaged her. Guilty pleasure filled her body as her hands and mouth went back to work without much reminding. She felt a new thrusting sensation as Mask put his fingers in her as Hector pumped her ass. She felt her juices flowing out of her pussy and down his fingers.
“Yeah, now she's getting into it,” She felt a release of salty yogurt end up in her mouth it was so much cum.
“Swallow it you slut or you'll regret it,” Mask warned her. She tried hard to swallow it but everything was too much too face and she ended up coughing up some. It dribbled down her chin and on her tits. Red grabbed her head and pushed her head down towards the puddle of cum.
“Eat it,” she cried as the pleasure left her body as she lapped the cum off the ground.
“Now apologize for being a stupid slut,” Mask ordered her. “And then beg for more delicious cum,” Her ass was no longer feeling pleasure from what was happening to her. The pain and degradation was too much for her and she started to cry.
“That's not what we told you to do,” Red said. “Maybe we need to keep you longer,” She felt another load fly into her mouth.
“I'm sorry, I'm a stupid slut, p...please give me some more yummy cum,” The men grinned and motioned her to come closer to them. She approached them and fell on her knees knowing what was expected of her. Mask whispered something to her and Red smiled.
“I definitely think you need another week just so you learn to be completely obedient. Beg for another week of being our sex slave, or we get your sister to fill in for you after we show your family the videos.” Fear filled Jennifer's soul, another week, she couldn't do it. But they would go after her sister if she didn't obey, she loved her sister and her family she didn't want them to see this.
“I would like to continue being a sex slave sir, but spring break will be over soon.” She hardly saw his hand move as the slap caused her to fly back.
“Do you think I really give a fuck about that you will do as you are told if I tell you to miss class you will, hell if I tell you to suck your teacher's cock you will, do you understand” Mask grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. She looked into his cruel eyes and knew that he had no compassion, he didn't care what happened to her or her family.
“Yes sir, I understand.” she knew her life was over. These men would rape her every day until there was nothing left and she could do nothing about it.
“Good now get us hard, we all want to fuck your ass before our shift is over” she saw all of them stroking their cocks. “Remember little fuck toy, your life now is about giving us pleasure, what you want doesn't matter anymore.” She opened her mouth and started to suck his cock while grabbing at any cock that was close by. Her life was over now this was her new life and she knew that she had to get used to it.
“Can I still try and enjoy myself Master?” she asked seeing no point in resisting anymore.
“Sure slut,” Mask replied as his new slave started to suck him off while stroking his friends. She felt their cocks getting harder and she knew that she was soon going to have to use her ass to service each one of them. She had to learn to like it she told herself, they were never going to let her go not really she and her friend Shannon would probably fucking them all through university, that was if they let her go. She moaned as her Master removed his cock from her mouth and tried to smile and enjoy it when another one filled her mouth, she felt her Master's hand trailing her body until it stopped at her ass. She wiggled her hips hoping her Master would see that she was trying and wouldn't punish her. She felt his cock entering her tight little ass hole and moaned promising herself that she was going to enjoy and accept it until she was finally free from them. She continued moaning and stroking and sucking and getting his friends hard while he rammed her ass, she had to get them all hard she wanted them all in her ass, she wanted to be a good little slut for now on.

For the rest of the day Jennifer waited in the broom closet in the men's locker room. Her instructions were simple offer her mouth and ass to anyone who wanted it and a lot of men wanted it. She lost count of all the men who fucked her in the ass, her mind was a stir. She wanted to accept her fate but part of her still wanted to resist to be free of them. She didn't want to be treated like a slut by dirty old perverts. At the end of the shift Red approached her with a towel, she was covered in spunk her ass was mess of blood and sex her mouth a sticky white mess.
“Tomorrow at 6:30 meet me in the parking lot you are going to have a full night ahead of you tomorrow.” She just looked at him with broken eyes free from all resistance.
“Yes sir”
Old 03-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Saturday

She arrived at the parking lot and saw Red waiting for her in the parking lot. She looked at him, she was wearing a pink t-shirt and daisy duke shorts and sandals.
“S.. should I strip?” she asked almost eagerly. She wanted to show that she was going to cooperate. Red looked at her and grinned, his cock getting bigger in his pants, he pulled out her collar and chain and she took it and immediately put it around her neck. “Thank you sir,” she said looking at him with doe like eyes. Red said nothing as he opened the door for her. She climbed in without saying a word.
“You're a pet today, so every time we stop at a red I want you to throw an article of clothing out the window. But you can empty your pockets if you like.” Jennifer nodded not saying a word of resistance instead she emptied her pockets and put the contents in a small bag that Red provided for her. She saw them coming to a red light and threw her sandal out the window on a red. Red looked straight ahead, her new change in behaviour was getting him hard but he was ordered not to touch her until she saw the surprise guest they had arranged for her. Jennifer looked at his cock throbbing in his pants.
“Would you like me to help you sir?” she asked then she started pawing his cock. Red looked at her. He wanted to take her, and she actually might want to service him. She was already going for his zipper.
“Take all your clothes off and throw them out the window if you really want my cock,” Red told her. He knew that would stop her and give him a chance to breathe. He looked straight ahead until hoping to beat the lights. He heard honking behind him he turned to glance at Jennifer who was tossing her bra out the window and was topless. Red pulled into an alley not believing that she was trying to inch out of her shorts. “What the hell do you think you're doing,”
“I..I really want your cock sir, I want to be a good pet and serve her Masters.” as she spoke the daisy dukes went down her legs and she kicked them off revealing her pink lace panties. Red was stunned. Had they really broken her or was she just telling them what she thought they wanted to hear. Red was stymied he knew better than to tick off Mask, but she had already started sliding the panties off and was standing in the dirty alley fuck naked.
“Turn around and put your hands behind your back,” Red ordered. The pet didn't say anything she just turned around and did as she was told. She felt him grab her wrists from behind and then she felt cold metal wrap around her wrists. A slight attempt to pull her arms apart confirmed to her that her arms had been cuffed. “Now you behave yourself until we get there,” she nodded.
“Yes sir,” he grabbed her chain and dragged her back to the truck. She got in and just sat there naked with no resistance until they got to the docks. Red drove past the place that he dropped her off yesterday and drove to an isolated small warehouse. He parked the truck and got out to open the door for Jennifer. He was still not sure what to make of her, had all the rape she went through yesterday broken her. His cock felt like it was about to burst out of his pants, the idea of her being a willing slave was almost too much for him to handle. Jennifer said nothing just walked with her head down as Red pulled her by her leash to an abandoned warehouse. Jennifer walked past the crowd of men that used her before. She said nothing as her naked body was displayed all around the shadowy docks. But this time she was taken even further into an abounded warehouse. When she entered she saw Hector waiting for her and she could hear someone moaning in her chair not far from her.
“Hello little Tramp, today is going to be a busy day for you. You need to see just how powerful the forces you are dealing with our”. She was pulled closer to the lady and was shocked to see Sarah Monroe dressed like a whore with a vibrator in her pussy. “This bitch thought she was put my family in prison and not deal with the consequences,” Hector said. He grabbed her head violently. “Now look at her,” Jennifer did look, the lawyer was now wearing a neon pink halter top that was obviously too tight, a black leather mini skirt, stockings that were torn and black platform shoes. Her eyes were glazed over with lust as the vibrator kept tingling inside her.
“Go put your tongue on her shirt, lick her shameless little nipples. Jennifer was breathing hard as she leaned over and started licking the fabric a moan escaped the lawyers lips. They were able to gain the servitude of the woman who put a crime family in prison, Jennifer thought. She realized then that resistance was futile. She would be theirs until they decided they were done with her.
“Stand up,” Red ordered the lawyer. Jennifer watched as the brave crusader for justice blankly stood up. Hector grabbed her leash directing her attention away from the lawyer and to his lips which he kissed her with and invaded her mouth with his tongue, she heard a gasp and saw Red was pushing his huge cock into her ass holding on to her cheap whore shore just hanging below her ass. She seemed oblivious to anything but the pleasure around her.
“You see, she knows nothing but our commands.” Jennifer watched with an odd fascination as the lady was having her ass fucked and moaning with pleasure. “And you are going to be just like her aren't you?” Jennifer nodded any fight she had disappeared with the image of the lawyer lady pleasing know criminals.
“Yes sir,”
“Good, now go take that cock out of her ass and clean it.” Jennifer looked at Hector. She wasn't sure she could do it. I mean if it was forced it was one thing but to willingly take Red's cock out and suck on it, she shivered but then remembered that the lawyer was a fighter and look where it got her. She went to the ass and waited as he removed it then took a breath and started to run her tongue against cleaning off the ass juices that was covering his dick. She moaned trying to convince herself that it was time to start enjoying it, it was her Masters cock and she lived to serve it. She ran her tongue all over it before finally putting it in her mouth. She heard the moan of her partner in pleasuring playing with the vibrator. The cuffs made the cleaning strictly lips and tongue only. Jennifer did her best to make him happy.
“She's cute isn't she?” Red asked the lady watching her.
“Uuum yes sir she is,”
“And you want a taste of your ass don't you?”
“Yes sir,” she moaned. She got on her knees watching his card cock throbbing in front of them.
“Now kiss her, taste your ass off her tongue,” She watched as Jennifer's harness was removed. Jennifer was in shock as the prosecutor kneeled over and started making out with her. Jennifer felt the warmth of her tongue licking all the ass juice that was collected from Red's cock and snow balling on her tongue. The lawyer started really getting into kissing she was grabbing her hair and mashing their mouth's together grabbing her and spitting on her. Her new Masters seemed please so that was all that mattered she told herself . “Good now bend over so she can lick your asshole. Jennifer eyes shot wide open as the lawyer stretched her asshole wide open for the girls tongue. Jennifer felt a strong pair of hands shove her face into the lawyer ladies buttocks. She stuck her tongue out desperate not to make them angry with her. The tang of the lawyer lady's freshly fucked shit hole almost made her wretch but she stayed strong. She stuck her tongue in deeper moving it around doing her best to clean it out the best she could. The wet juices started to flow on her tongue but she continued. The lawyer was finally pulled away from her and Hector gave her a passionate kiss and she felt Red's hands go around her breasts. She moaned no longer denying the pleasure it brought and Red smiled.
“You are learning” and she felt him reach over and produce the key to her cuffs from his pocket and free her. She heard more moaning as she saw her partner in pleasing playing with the vibrator pushing it in and out of herself . Her hand slid down to her pussy and she started to rub her pussy with with her newly freed hands.
“As for you puta,” Hector said to the whore lawyer he produced a blindfold “Double your pleasure, double our fun,” Red then went to the lawyer lady while Jennifer kept rubbing herself into wetness. Red began playing with her extended nipples. She squealed as Red pulled and pinched them. While Hector suck and bit on her tit flesh Jennifer grew concerned as she watched the two of them work over their enemy. She had to do something, something to show that she wanted to please them and that was it.
“Excuse, would you like to fuck both my holes at the same time?”
Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Saturday pt 2

The men grinned at Jennifer's offer, they grinned while massaging their hardening cocks. Red pushed her into Hector who rubbed his cock against her. She gasped as she felt herself lifted off her feet and then impaled on his cock and forced on it grinding into her. Jennifer screamed in a strange cross of surprise and agony as the both of them slid into her. She looked over and and saw the lawyer working herself over with the vibrator, she seemed to be enjoying the show. It seemed to last forever as the two of them plowed into her at the same time. Red smiled.
Your day is just beginning, I have a couple of surprises for you later”. He pumped into her harder slamming his cock in her pussy while her ass was full of Hector.
“I'm going to cum,” Hector grunted.
“Yeah, me to” Red replied. Both men pulled out and dropped Jennifer to the ground. “Lie there with your back arched and your mouth open,” Jennifer did as ordered as the two men started stroking their cocks all over her. She felt warm cum splatter all over her body. Hector snapped his fingers and pointed at her. The lawyer crawled over the vibrator still in her cunt.
“Clean her up” he ordered. The lawyer lurched over and started lapping her up some of the cum that landed on her thigh. Jennifer felt the tongue lick up all the cum that landed on her. The tongue caused a tingling all its own as went over her stomach, the sides of her breasts, her neck, her face and then back between her breasts again. She was so exhausted that she didn't feel the collar and leash back on her.
“Get up you little slut,” Jennifer stood up as fast as her sore legs would allow her. “Lets go, I have a little surprise for you. You will have to behave and keep your hands to yourself,” Jennifer nodded too drained to put up a fight or cause trouble. She followed Red in all her glory as they went back to the truck. She closed her eyes. She didn't want this, not really, but she didn't know what else to do. They drove back into the city and Red pulled into a seedier part of the city and parked in a parking garage hidden behind the alley. “Out,” he ordered. Jennifer got out and just stood there not sure what to do. “Bring me your leash,” Jennifer walked over to him slowly with her leash in her hands. Red took it and escorted her to an alley. He walked her to what looked like a pile of debris with a couple torn garbage bags over it. He removed the debris to reveal an old lemonade stand, except the sign said “Suck and fuck for a buck,” Red turned to Jennifer “Now you are going to earn some money,” he tied her leash to the sign and sat her down on a worn out stool,” Now you can start attracting customers by finger fucking yourself. Her pussy was sore, her body was tired but she sat on the stool behind the stand and started playing with herself. She moaned as Red watched her attempting to attract some business. It wasn't long before two very drunk Mexicans came down the alley. They looked like factory workers that had not showered yet.
“What the fuck is this,” One bellowed he looked to be in his mid thirties but built like a line backer.
“Fuck will you read this,” they both read the sign and pulled out a five each.
“We really don't like whores disrupting our neighbourhood,” the other informed her as he removed his belt. He then grabbed her by the hair and flung her against the stand, “show me that ass whore.” Jennifer stuck out her ass knowing that Red was close by and watching as she could see the little light from the video camera. The two of them walked over to the stand as Red watched from the shadows. The linebacker grabbed her tits and mauled her roughly pulling and pinching her nipples, while his friend who was more skinnier and greasy looking took his belt and smacked her ass. She cried out in pain as the belt left behind a red welt one her ass. His partner continued slapping and sucking on her lovely tits. She cried out
“Please stop. I'll suck you both off, please just stop,” The men grinned as Jennifer got down in a squatting motion.
“What the ....” Red stepped out with a near empty beer bottle. “You slut, don't tell them to stop,” Red then took the remaining alcohol in the discarded alcohol and poured in on her clients exposed cocks.
“What the fuck man,” one shouted
“I'm going to stick this bottle in her ass and she is going to clean your cocks off.” Jennifer started to silently cry as she bent over Red Marks from the belt covered her ass and she whimpered as Red started to feed the bottle in her ass. She leaned over and started licking the first one's cock. The foul smelling beer both repulsed as well as started to intoxicate her. Her head started to spin as her lips and tongue went to the other cock while the bottle was shoved further in her ass. The pain wasn't as bad as before and normally that would have concerned if she wasn't so dizzy. She did feel a little slack around her collar as Red undid the leash so she could get on her knees without choking. Once she was in a more comfortable position she started to suck their cocks as her instincts took over. With a practised tongue she licked over the pickled cocks before putting them in her mouth as Red removed the bottle from her ass so she could walk easier.
“Yeah, oh baby,” the line backer moaned as she worked over them. The greasy one pulled back and started rubbing the bud of her pussy.
“Yeah cunt, I want to hear you moan like the whore you are.” Jennifer felt ashamed as knew it wouldn't take long. Her pussy was already pretty wet as her body was also accepting the new fate in store for her. She moaned seeing no point in resisting anymore. Red had ordered her act like a whore so she decided why not, it wasn't like she had a choice, might as well enjoy it. They started slapping her tits with their cocks and she jiggled with them while riding on greasy's fingers.
“Oh I got to have some of her ass,” he groaned. They stood her up and pushed her against a wall. The greasy one spit on her ass and rubbed his cock against it. Jennifer braced herself as she could guess what was going to happen next. She felt his cock against it. Jennifer braced herself as she could guess what was going to happen next. She felt his cock being pressed in her ass. She stuck out her ass so more of his dick could be squeezed in. He then started to thrust in her hard. Her body pressed into the cold brick wall with the greasy guy plowed into her. Jennifer refused to feel anything while her ass was filled with a thick cock. She didn't want to feel anything, she just wanted to be dead inside. It wasn't easy as she felt her tight passage filled, her body slowly adjusting to all the men around her. His cock was pumping into her faster and faster until he started thrusting real slow allowing her cheeks to milk his cock. She felt his hot seed fill her ass. But just as he pulled out his friend pushed his cock in her ass.
“The cheapest whore I've ever had,” he grunted as he plowed into her. A moan escaped her lips as her body started to succumb to his ravishings. Her ass was lost in passion pain as she felt it getting bigger and bigger in her ass. She then heard him scream out before she felt the cum flowing in her. He pulled out a steady stream of cum flowing out of her ass hole.
“Now you little slut, you're going to get some drinks for us,”
“Y..yes,anything just ...”
“Tell them you want my cock in your ass” Red whispered into her ear.
“Just .. just put your cock in my ass first.” Jennifer gasped out.
“What sorry I didn't hear that,”
“Fuck my ass sir, I want your cock in my ass” she said so the others could hear. She knew that Red wanted them to hear what she had to say. She knew his cock was huge and that he was going to end up hurting her but she also knew that Red wasn't really allowing her any options. She could hear the whistling of disbelief from the other two men as Red' huge cock was revealed and slowly pushed into her. She whimpered stifling a scream as she was supposed to be enjoying this, she moaned out instead. She tried her best to take herself somewhere else where he couldn't hurt her but it was too difficult with Red pulling her hair and making her repeat what a whore she really was. His huge cock invading her personal hole and his hair pulling was really starting to hurt she started to fondle her breasts anything to take the pain away, even confuse it for pleasure, she moaned as her nipple hardened under her fingers before he gave one last grunt and came in her ass.
“Now lets go in the bar.”
“Ok sir,” she started scooping up what little clothes she had. “Just this,and the bra,” he ordered she gulped but complied as she saw the ring. She opened her mouth and allowed her jaw to be stretched before putting on the bra and stepping into the bar.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Saturday Part 3

Since it was a seedy little dive Jennifer wasn't surprised that there were not that many customers her Mexican customers had taken off laughing at the fact a whore was going into the bar looking how she looked.
“Now you are going to sit at a table and masturbate. The ring stays on unless someone else takes it off.” She nodded and tears of shame came from her eyes. She barely had any strength but she knew what would happened if she disobeyed so she started to rub her pussy in front of two more sleazy looking Hispanic guys. She didn't look at anyone she wanted to focus on the task that she was being forced to perform. Her shame was made even greater by the fact that her body was actually starting to react quicker to simulation. Her pussy got wetter as Red left the table. It wasn't long before she was approached by the two greasy men who removed the harness from her mouth and implied what she was looking for.
“Cock, I am a cock-o-holic” she said sensing this is what Red would have wanted to hear. The men took off their belts.
“Well you see the problem is little girl, is that me and my friend here we like to beat whores like you. She was about to cry out when she saw Red coming out of the stall looking amused at her.
“Can you buy a girl a drink first?” She asked. The two men looked at her in amazement and then grinned. She was pulled up by her hair and pushed over the table by one of them while her friend went to get her drinks. Once again she felt the pain of leather slapping flesh as a belt ended up marking up her hide. She grunted but tried not to cry out or do anything that would upset Red. His friend returned with a couple of shot glasses.
“Drink up whore, its my turn next,” Jennifer did as instructed and shot the drinks down. The other guy disappeared. She was pushed down on the chair. “Take the bra off,” Jennifer smiled as the alcohol started taking effect and her head started to swim. But her enjoyment was short lived as she felt his hand slapping her tits. He smacked her hard enough to leave a welt on her tits she cried out but covered it so it looked only like it was a surprise. The cruel man continued to slap his belt against her breast until his friend returned with three more shot glasses. She gratefully took the three more shots and enjoyed the sensation of her head swimming as the two men started to pull out their cocks.
“Is this what you want?”
“Yes sir, I..I need my fix,”
“What kind of fix tell us what you want?”
“Your cocks, I want your cocks, I need them,” she said in her best porn star whine. She then grabbed one and started to stroke it then the other. She couldn't believe how much easier it was getting for her to do things like this her face felt flush as she stroked them off. She saw that they were both healthy looking cocks but not as big as Red's or even Hector's the men moved in closer on either side of her and she slumped down a bit so she could get them in her mouth. She felt a rough pair of hands rubbing against her pussy, she was embarrassed that she was so wet the alcohol was getting her a little horny but she didn't want to slut it up with these two strangers. So why wasn't she fighting more, sure they had pictures and video, but no one's telling her to suck cock. She rolled her tongue over the cock in her left hand then the one on her right going back and forth between them as they continued to rub her pussy. She groaned unable to hide the guilty pleasure she was feeling, she couldn't help but worry, I was just anal raped why am I getting turned on by this, she wondered as she felt a finger go into her pussy. She moaned
“Oh god, it feels so good,” One of them pulled away for a moment and she heard a zipper. The other one was fingering her pussy and she could feel his cock getting harder and harder in her mouth. She lost track on how long this kept going until the second one returned. She eagerly took him in her mouth but he tasted different like tequila. She slurped at the head of his cock hoping to get more and more drunk so she could blame her body's reaction to the two men on the alcohol. Her head was pulled back to the first one and he was also dipped in tequila. She started sucking him hard, hoping to get drunk off their cocks and maybe they would settle for a blow job. A hand suddenly came from behind her head and started to shove the cock down her throat. Tears flowed from her eyes as she tried to avoid choking on it too much. He pulled out and the other one grabbed her hair and did the same thing, choking her with his cock. She gagged a little bit but started breathing through her nose. He let her go and she pulled back. She then felt a powerful set of hands grab her and she felt a cock shoved into her ass. Her ass was still a little bit slippery so she didn't feel much pain as the cock slid in her. But then she felt herself lifted before he sat on the chair, she sat on the full length and moaned as her head was redirected to the others cock.
“That's it baby stroke it while you lick it,” as she received her instructions a small shot glass was poured all over her tongue and his cock. She started to rock her hips while the other cock was placed in front of her. She felt her head swimming and she started to bounce on it. The playfulness that usually took over her when she was smashed. She lost track of how much she had to drink and she figured that it didn't matter. A giggle and then a moan escaped her lips as her tongue lapped at the head of the cock while the other one shoved upwards into her ass. She stroked and suck the other one while bouncing on the first one. She smiled as she saw Red watching her she didn't even care anymore there was no point to caring anymore they had her under their control and their was no point in her resisting. She felt it going hard and heavy in her ass, as she licked around the other's head. She could still taste a little tequila and she was doing her best to lick it all off the cock in front of her.
“Yeah, that's right you like that slut?” She just moaned a reply as she felt the other cock getting harder and harder in her ass , she bounced up and down trying to slam more and more into her. She started to lick the head in front of her while using both hands to stroke the guy off. The bartender a short squat little man had six more shot glasses lined up at the table. He then grabbed her hand and and put it on his cock.
“That's right baby, free semen shots” he moaned. Jennifer giggled at the joke he made and started stroking his cock off while putting the other one deep in her mouth. She felt the bartender pulling on her breasts and she started stroking him off harder. She could feel him getting harder and figured he was probably jacking off as he watched them take her.
“Oh shit I'm cumming” the guy in her ass gasped.
“Hold on a minute man, pull out” the bartender told them as he lined up the six shot glasses. He grinned as he understood the bartenders idea and raised her off his cock.
“Oh, she grunted and watched as the three pulled out and started stroking their cocks over the shot glasses, she giggled ones again and started sucking the bartender while stroking off the other two. She watched as they twitched trying to hold it in just a little while longer. One of them pulled her away and grabbed a shot glass. She watched as he firmly grasped the head of his cock and stroked allowing just a small amount to shoot into the first shot glass. He then grabbed another, while his friend also grabbed for one. She started stroking him even faster until he pulled away from her and also filled one shot glass then the other, they then aimed at her face and the rest of the ejaculate that didn't end up in a shot glass was all over her face instead. The bartender grabbed her head and started to violently fuck her throat. She gagged and raised her tongue tickling him from underneath. He groaned and pulled out
“Grab the glasses bitch,” he moaned. She quickly did as ordered and held them in one hand while stroking his cock with the other. He took one and shot a huge stream of cum in both of them.
“Yeah baby, that's right, now bottoms up. Jennifer looked at the shot glasses she felt repulsed and scared as the lust died down in her. She knew what was expected of her and she quickly grabbed the glass and shot it down, she then took the other one from the bartenders hand and drank down quickly also. Everything was a blur after that, she remembered drinking the shot glasses but she had no idea how she ended up on her parents couch dressed like a complete slut with dried semen on her lips and a hell of a hang over. Her phone showed she had a text. Her heart froze as she read the next request by her Master's.

Sunday

Jennifer stumbled to the bathroom and washed her face. She read the text again hoping that she misread it that they really weren't expecting her to do what they ordered. After she washed up and brushed her teeth she looked again. The letters hadn't changed the orders were still quite clear.
“Slut it up with your boyfriend!” She was worried she hadn't been intimate with her boyfriend since the whole mess started. Now on what was supposed to be her last night of servitude might end up being her most humiliating. Her Master's wanted her to be kinky and freaky with her boyfriend and they wanted video evidence delivered to them. She phoned her boyfriend and asked him to come over telling him that she had a surprise for him. When he finally arrived Jennifer had already been informed that she had to have the webcam on and that she might want to turn down the volume since they would be giving her suggestions. Jennifer had brought him into the bedroom and his eyes flew open like dinner plates when she suggested something a little more spicier in the bedroom. She asked him to sit down and then she slowly pulled a couple of head bands from her dresser. She approached her boyfriend and told him to close his eyes that she had a surprise for him. She approached him with a blind fold and the head bands. She realized early in the day that there was no way he wouldn't notice the welts on her body. She then tied his hands behind his back.
“I'm going to blindfold you,” she whispered. “You are not going to see me,” she said trying to sound as sultry as possible. She knew she had to blindfold him fast before he could see her crying.
“O..okay,” her boyfriend responded not sure what to make of this new kinky side of her. She gently tied the blindfold around his eyes. She turned on some music so he wouldn't hear what she would have to do. She typed the address that was given to her and adjusted the web camera so her black mailers could see them. She could hear his ragged breath as she dragged herself to her boyfriend slowly stripping more for her black mailer's benefit than his. She described to him what she was doing for him. She could picture those perverts watching her as she grabbed his head and drew it to her breast. She moaned as her boyfriend strained her tongue his tongue to satisfy her nipples. She could feel them getting stiff. A note was written on the monitor
“RUB YOUR PUSSY” she whispered into her boyfriends ear telling him what she was doing. She could his hardness pressing against is pants. She laid a kiss on his lips, and started to rub her pussy. Shame filled her face as she started to get wet knowing full well she was being watched. His tongue felt good on her comforting. She then received another instruction on the monitor. She shook her head but could sense there stern reaction if she disobeyed.
“I'm going to take a rubber toy and fuck my tight little ass hole with it,” She whispered. It was then that she got scared as it went into her ass easier than it should have. She started playing with it moaning in semi mock pleasure as she moved in and out of her ass for her audience. She watched as her boyfriends cock was getting harder in his pants to the point of incredible discomfort. As an act of mercy she unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled it out of his pants. She could hear his sudden breath of relief as he sprung free.
“Oh Jenny, you still have that toy in you baby,”
“Mmmhmm” she moaned as her tongue lapped against her boyfriends cock. She rolled her tongue up and down doing her best to forget that they were being watched and used as entertainment. But she could feel the guilt and anger building in her and she knew she couldn't keep doing this to him. Her boyfriend groaned as her tongue went up and down his manhood. She was angry at the situation as her boyfriend was involuntarily assisting in her humiliation. She could feel his cock swelling in her mouth he was going to cum. The toy was going in her a lot easily then she wanted to, her body was reacting to comfortably to the pain in her ass. She felt dirty and guilty as she started to actually feel pleasure. She stroked him feeling him get harder she couldn't take it anymore. She loosened his pants and started to mount him.
“Babe, I need to tell you something,” she said in a hushed whisper. His cock slid in her and she felt ashamed of how wet she really was.
“Yeah, what's that J?” he asked. She could tell he was expecting to hear more dirty talk.
“We're....we're being watched,” she whispered still moving up and down on his cock. “Right now on the webcam, we're being watched.”
“Seriously?” he asked, “Ok, whose watching us huh, some of your friends maybe, do they want to see what you've been getting?” Jennifer continued grinding into him as she whispered into his ear about how she was being blackmailed into sexually degrading herself. “Like how?” her boyfriend asked, he was panting super hard. Jenny realized that he thought this was just some RP.
“I'm not role playing baby, this real”
'Take the blindfold off,” he growled at her. She grew scared and wished she could turn off the webcam. Her nervous fingers fumbled with the blindfold. She looked into his eyes and saw confusion turned into rage.
“Baby, please we can't let them know,” she said while still grinding into him. She couldn't understand why she still felt wet even though he was not happy with her.
'Are, are you actually getting wetter, knowing this? How long has this going on?” he growled bucking his hips upwards violently.
“Please baby keep your voice down, they can't know I told you,” she replied matching his thrust.
“How long?” Jennifer bit her lip and did that thing she did, the one that told her boyfriend she she was near a climax. “Are.. are you getting off on this, telling me what a slut you're being then tying me down and fucking me? Jennifer wanted to say no, she wanted to swear that is was being with him, but the honest truth was she didn't know anymore. “Get off of me,” he told her, but she couldn't she was so close now, too close to stop. Instead she rocked harder against him. The thought of being watched was no longer embarrassing but instead arousing. She couldn't stop she bit his ear lobe gently, she was so close.
“I'm sorry baby,” she whispered as she erupted all over his cock.
“Dirty slut, fucken whore, he blurted out as she slowly climbed off of him.
“Please baby I had no choice,” she begged never seeing her boyfriend so angry before.
“You dirty fucken whore,”
“Please they'll hear you,” she said realizing the camera was still watching them. “Listen I'll..”
“Good let them! You were fucken enjoying it anyway you slut, you probably like being under someone's control.” Jennifer looked at her boyfriend and despite his anger Jenny could see his cock was rock hard and bulging as she was straining against the bindings.
“I'm going to untie you baby, and if you like I'll help you with this.” she offered slowly stroking his cock.
“Y.. you can't be serious” he said trying to stifle a moan of pleasure. Jennifer was lost. Part of of her wanted to apologize and leave, the other part wanted to be punished for allowing these things to happen. She went from being a rape victim to being a rapist herself. She continued to stroke his cock and then leaned over and licked the head of his cock.“So this is how you get off huh, letting perverts use you and then including me in your sick fuck games?” Jennifer didn’t know how to answer him, she had been forced to do so many humiliating and kinky things but this was the first time she enjoyed it so much. Tears fell from her eyes as she started to feel the humiliation press down on her. She untied her boyfriend then crashed down into a heap of tears. But he wasn’t done and she felt his hands grab the back of her head and his cock violently pressed against her lips. “Open up you little slut,” all the fight seemed to have gone out of her she opened her mouth as wide as she could and used whatever she learned over the week to swallow his cock whole. This seemed however to make him even angrier and he grabbed the back of her head and started ramming back and forth down her throat. “Little perverted cunt, teach you a lesson, you want to be a slave, fine you can be mine, got that bitch,” he said pulling out of her mouth suddenly.
“Please don’t do this baby.”Jennifer couldn't believe how rough he was being on her. It wasn't like she wanted this.
"They even fucked you up the ass didn't they?" He asked. Without even turning around she could feel his eyes on her exposed ass hole. She felt his usually tender hands grab her roughly from behind.
"No baby, please don't do this." She pleaded. "I'm sorry I just enjoyed it because it was with you I swear."
"Then you're going to love this" and with no further word of warning he started to push his cock in her ass as hard and as far as he could. She felt him slam into her ass.
“Dirty fucking whore,” she could feel him rubbing her wet pussy with his fingers “You want to be controlled, fine for now on, I control you slut. You'll do me my friends whenever and wherever I tell you.” He rammed right in her. “Do you understand?”
“Yes,”
“Yes what?”
“Yes Master,” she cried knowing she would no longer have her sweet boyfriend again and instead would have to accept her new life as a fuck toy.

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, slave training