Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2008, 07:35 AM   #41
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
All of the above at various stages. I like to "kidnap" my victims so the moment of realization that they have been captured would be the first moment that it would be great. These are tears of fear.
After that the frustration of bravely trying to get untied only to realize that it is hopeless. These are tears of despair.
Then the moment I tear off her clothes and lingere. These are tears of humiliation.
Then when I make her suck my cock before I rape her. These are tears of rage.
Finally when my cock enters her pussy. These are tears of pain and furthur humiliation.
I agree with this point of view.
As a victim in my fantasies I cry in a mix of despair and humiliation, but also pain, if beating is used.
Tears makes the fantasy better. I like crying when I´m raped.

Last edited by Beardy; 09-17-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:46 AM   #42
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Crying out of humiliation is the most beautiful thing a woman can do.

Female tears are intoxicating.

Martina Zubcic crying...oh my, oh my...I'd faint.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #43
chorlton76

chorlton76 has initial reputation

I like the shame and humiliation reasons!
chorlton76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:06 PM   #44
Slappedher

Slappedher has initial reputation

She always cries and that gets me even harder in my dreams.
Slappedher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:49 PM   #45
ravenbright

ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogu View Post
Desperation and humiliation for me. The pain is only there to keep her mind on what's happening to her body and stop her from trying to dissociate her mind from the rape.
I couldn't agree with this more. Being constantly reminded of what's happening to my body (through whatever means necessary) is a HUGE turn on for me, never letting me forget what he's doing to me and how much he's enjoying it while I struggle and cry out... Or especially if he reminds me just to get me to struggle and cry out for his own perverse pleasure....

As far as crying goes I've only done it once or twice, both times I had been pushed further than I had in the past, and I loved it! If I could get myself to cry every time I would, but it always needs that extra something that really makes me feel used and abused, helpless and defeated, weak... mmm... damn, I need a cold shower, lol.
ravenbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #46
psimiol

psimiol has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Does the victim cries in your fantasy?
If yes is it because of pain? humilliation? desperation?
All of it
psimiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #47
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenbright View Post
I couldn't agree with this more. Being constantly reminded of what's happening to my body (through whatever means necessary) is a HUGE turn on for me, never letting me forget what he's doing to me and how much he's enjoying it while I struggle and cry out... Or especially if he reminds me just to get me to struggle and cry out for his own perverse pleasure....

As far as crying goes I've only done it once or twice, both times I had been pushed further than I had in the past, and I loved it! If I could get myself to cry every time I would, but it always needs that extra something that really makes me feel used and abused, helpless and defeated, weak... mmm... damn, I need a cold shower, lol.
The Raven's Cry from out afar, sounds trouble in her soul,
As a preditor has taken her, and ravaged her fine hole,
He laughs with glee and revels cruelly in her torment and fear,
And as he plants his seed within, he licks away her tear.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:32 AM   #48
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Wow, is that you on the avatar. Tears streaming down your face would be as close to eternal bliss as a man can come...

Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:28 AM   #49
Mookal
Privileged Member

Mookal Level 1 (100+)Mookal Level 1 (100+)

Humiliation and Tears

http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_680lo.jpg

http://img217.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_191lo.jpg
Mookal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #50
ravenbright

ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues_de_Sade View Post
Wow, is that you on the avatar. Tears streaming down your face would be as close to eternal bliss as a man can come...

Yes, that's me. Though I'm not sure tears can be eternal, lol. (Though we could always try...)
ravenbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #51
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Tears, then you know you have done a good job
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:02 AM   #52
VirginGirl

VirginGirl has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to VirginGirl Send a message via Skype™ to VirginGirl
Thumbs up My thoughts exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Does the victim cries in your fantasy?
If yes is it because of pain? humilliation? desperation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBastard75 View Post
I think i like it because it is a sign of frustration and humiliation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayresident View Post
I like it when the girl is sobbing, because she feels powerless in the situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildefect View Post
Yes! Even though I've never actually been in a roleplay, I love the idea of crying. Out of pain, fear, desperation, all of the above mentioned! And the idea of crying right at the brink of hopelessness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
All of the above at various stages. I like to "kidnap" my victims so the moment of realization that they have been captured would be the first moment that it would be great. These are tears of fear.
After that the frustration of bravely trying to get untied only to realize that it is hopeless. These are tears of despair.
Then the moment I tear off her clothes and lingere. These are tears of humiliation.
Then when I make her suck my cock before I rape her. These are tears of rage.
Finally when my cock enters her pussy. These are tears of pain and furthur humiliation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
As a victim in my fantasies I cry in a mix of despair and humiliation, but also pain, if beating is used.
Tears makes the fantasy better. I like crying when I'm raped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I like tears, and while all the reasons given are good cause I think my favorite is fear. Its such a raw and thrilling emotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroastro View Post
I am with Ragman, all reasons are good. Well actually, all but pepper spray.
Amen.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts. Fear, pain, humiliation, and fury at my helplessness are all good reasons to cry during a rape fantasy.

Klara
VirginGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:32 AM   #53
drmephisto

Quote:
Yes, that's me. Though I'm not sure tears can be eternal, lol. (Though we could always try...)
No hun, but the memories would be
Old 09-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #54
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Crying is a must, a good rapist is not doing his job right otherwise
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:24 PM   #55
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think crying could be all of the above, but for me, it would be frustration and anger.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #56
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No tears & angry = no rape.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #57
Grinningecko

Grinningecko has initial reputation

It is all three.
Grinningecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:42 AM   #58
bound4me

bound4me Level 1 (100+)bound4me Level 1 (100+)

?

Last edited by bound4me; 09-12-2009 at 04:25 AM.
bound4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #59
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When a woman begins to cry it sends a jolt of pleasure right through my body and a surge of blood straight to my cock. My cock hardens, as does my resolve.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #60
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

It just doesn't count unless the victim is crying. It represents everything that is beautiful about a victim. I love tears, for all three reasons

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote